[SALE] High CRI 90+ Nichias (ENDED)

520 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jerommel
Jerommel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 21 hours ago
Joined: 01/04/2014 - 13:18
Posts: 5066
Location: the Hague, Netherlands

Ordered and payed. Smile

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 1704
Location: Bali - Indonesia

djozz wrote:
clemence wrote:

If you are lucky then perhaps Josh would let go some of his sm353 for you Big Smile


Hmm, not sure about that yet !http://www.smilies.be/v/verwarde/17428.gif!

I’m sure he won’t Silly

LightRider
LightRider's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 6 hours ago
Joined: 08/05/2015 - 09:52
Posts: 2007
Location: U.P. MI, USA

Hey TA:
Can you add 4pcs 219 4000k to my order? Thanks
Payment will be sent in a bit

Texas_Ace
Texas_Ace's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 10 min ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 07:44
Posts: 7721
Location: Everything is brighter in Texas

Got you added.

Thetasigma
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 22 hours ago
Joined: 12/01/2016 - 00:25
Posts: 29
Location: Michigan

Payment sent for my order.

Thanks to you guys for arranging this group buy.

Texas_Ace
Texas_Ace's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 10 min ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 07:44
Posts: 7721
Location: Everything is brighter in Texas

List updated

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 1704
Location: Bali - Indonesia

Latest Inventory check (161202, GMT +8, 00:08)

- 19C 9050 sm305: (0 pcs left)
- 219C 9050 sm353: (0 pcs left)
- 219C 9050 sm403: (34 pcs left)
- 144A 9050 sm453: (77 pcs left)
- 144A 9050 sm503: (89 pcs left)
- 144A 9050 sm573: (98 pcs left)
- VirEnce 30mmx30mm CDTP board (28 pcs left)

TheOnlyDocc
TheOnlyDocc's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 32 min ago
Joined: 06/26/2015 - 05:17
Posts: 488
Location: Mönchengladbach /Germany
clemence wrote:
Expect early February delivery. Together with a bulk 4500K 219C for some US/EU manufacturer. As usual, nothing less than 3 steps binned Wink

@djozz
Can you take me from the list for now?
After reading this i want to wait for the 4500K 219C (and hope for some in 5000K)
Because the Q8 will also take some time i can wait a bit longer.
Will it be possible to order this next time (February)?

1* VirEnce 30mm x 30mm CDTP MCPCB
1* 144A 9050 sm503
1* 144A 9050 sm573
4* 4500K 219C

BLF D 80 LT and Longer D80 Tubes for Sale http://budgetlightforum.com/node/62463

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 1704
Location: Bali - Indonesia
TheOnlyDocc wrote:
clemence wrote:
Expect early February delivery. Together with a bulk 4500K 219C for some US/EU manufacturer. As usual, nothing less than 3 steps binned Wink

@djozz
Can you take me from the list for now?
After reading this i want to wait for the 4500K 219C (and hope for some in 5000K)
Because the Q8 will also take some time i can wait a bit longer.
Will it be possible to order this next time (February)?

1* VirEnce 30mm x 30mm CDTP MCPCB
1* 144A 9050 sm503
1* 144A 9050 sm573
4* 4500K 219C

There will be NO 4500K 219C higher than Ra8000. At least for the entire 2017 production plan. I’ve asked, checked, and got official confirmation (today). If you really want 9050 4500K Nichia LED, then 219C is not the LED you’re looking for. Try 219B or 144A instead.

Thank you

TheOnlyDocc
TheOnlyDocc's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 32 min ago
Joined: 06/26/2015 - 05:17
Posts: 488
Location: Mönchengladbach /Germany

Ok! No 216C 4500K in sight.
Will it be possible to buy the things on this list next time (February)?

1* VirEnce 30mm x 30mm CDTP MCPCB
1* 144A 9050 sm503
1* 144A 9050 sm573
4* 219C 9050 sm403

I had to edit the list. I need 4*219C for the Q8 not 1. Sorry my mistake.

BLF D 80 LT and Longer D80 Tubes for Sale http://budgetlightforum.com/node/62463

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 1704
Location: Bali - Indonesia

TheOnlyDocc wrote:
Ok! No 216C 4500K in sight.
Will it be possible to buy the things on this list next time (February)?

1* VirEnce 30mm x 30mm CDTP MCPCB
1* 144A 9050 sm503
1* 144A 9050 sm573
1* 219C 9050 sm403

“save for later” option? I think so.
Just don’t forget to contact Djozz about it

chouster
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 02/20/2014 - 15:05
Posts: 683
Location: germany

Most of you might know the following chromaticity chart with ANSI quadrangles by CCT and Cree’s binning system. You can click all of the following images for a higher resolution version.

Now, with the MacAdam binning system that Nichia uses for their newer LED’s, I overlayed Nichia’s charts to make it easier for you to see the benefits of getting 3-step (sm__3) binned emitters versus 5- or 7-step binned ones (sm__5/sm__7)…

Let’s go with the cool bins first.

Now the warm bins.

All

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 1704
Location: Bali - Indonesia

Great job Matt!

This makes cross referencing Nichia – Cree so much easier. I’ll add links to this post in the OP.

Many thanks,
Clemence

THE_dAY
Offline
Last seen: 36 min 18 sec ago
Joined: 05/18/2013 - 12:56
Posts: 458
Location: sfv, california

Thanks for the overlays chouster, very helpful.
For me it all depends if the 3 step macadams is a benefit or not. I really prefer the rosy tints so anything in the Cree 4A, 4D, 5,6,7 (A1, A4, D1, D4) section is my choice. It looks like the macadams 5 and 7 step has a chance to land in those areas better than the 3 step but then they could also get up in the green/yellow tint section as well.

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 1704
Location: Bali - Indonesia
THE_dAY wrote:
Thanks for the overlays chouster, very helpful. For me it all depends if the 3 step macadams is a benefit or not. I really prefer the rosy tints so anything in the Cree 4A, 4D, 5,6,7 (A1, A4, D1, D4) section is my choice. It looks like the macadams 5 and 7 step has a chance to land in those areas better than the 3 step but then they could also get up in the green/yellow tint section as well.

We to have admit that Cree has a better and much tighter binning system than Nichia.
7 steps for those Las Vegas spirits! Wink

Jerommel
Jerommel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 21 hours ago
Joined: 01/04/2014 - 13:18
Posts: 5066
Location: the Hague, Netherlands
clemence wrote:
THE_dAY wrote:
Thanks for the overlays chouster, very helpful. For me it all depends if the 3 step macadams is a benefit or not. I really prefer the rosy tints so anything in the Cree 4A, 4D, 5,6,7 (A1, A4, D1, D4) section is my choice. It looks like the macadams 5 and 7 step has a chance to land in those areas better than the 3 step but then they could also get up in the green/yellow tint section as well.

We have admit that Cree has a better and much tighter binning system than Nichia.

But is it accurate?
They all seem to have this green thing going on, or probably it’s a lack of red..
clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 1704
Location: Bali - Indonesia
Jerommel wrote:
clemence wrote:
THE_dAY wrote:
Thanks for the overlays chouster, very helpful. For me it all depends if the 3 step macadams is a benefit or not. I really prefer the rosy tints so anything in the Cree 4A, 4D, 5,6,7 (A1, A4, D1, D4) section is my choice. It looks like the macadams 5 and 7 step has a chance to land in those areas better than the 3 step but then they could also get up in the green/yellow tint section as well.

We have admit that Cree has a better and much tighter binning system than Nichia.

But is it accurate?
They all seem to have this green thing going on, or probably it’s a lack of red..

I’m very sure it’s accurate. But is it useful or not, that’s a different question. Screening greenish white out off whitish green?

Jerommel
Jerommel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 21 hours ago
Joined: 01/04/2014 - 13:18
Posts: 5066
Location: the Hague, Netherlands
clemence wrote:
Jerommel wrote:
clemence wrote:
THE_dAY wrote:
Thanks for the overlays chouster, very helpful. For me it all depends if the 3 step macadams is a benefit or not. I really prefer the rosy tints so anything in the Cree 4A, 4D, 5,6,7 (A1, A4, D1, D4) section is my choice. It looks like the macadams 5 and 7 step has a chance to land in those areas better than the 3 step but then they could also get up in the green/yellow tint section as well.

We have admit that Cree has a better and much tighter binning system than Nichia.

But is it accurate?
They all seem to have this green thing going on, or probably it’s a lack of red..

I’m very sure it’s accurate. But is it useful or not, that’s a different question. Screening greenish white out off whitish green?


I wrote that because i got an XM-L2 5A1 for my Skilhunt H15.
But compared to Nichia it still has little red in it, even though these 5A1s are supposedly 80 CRI.
And compared to LG 3535 80 CRI 4000K it’s the same thing.
Actually those LGs have a lot of red rendering.
clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 1704
Location: Bali - Indonesia
Jerommel wrote:
clemence wrote:
Jerommel wrote:
clemence wrote:
THE_dAY wrote:
Thanks for the overlays chouster, very helpful. For me it all depends if the 3 step macadams is a benefit or not. I really prefer the rosy tints so anything in the Cree 4A, 4D, 5,6,7 (A1, A4, D1, D4) section is my choice. It looks like the macadams 5 and 7 step has a chance to land in those areas better than the 3 step but then they could also get up in the green/yellow tint section as well.

We have admit that Cree has a better and much tighter binning system than Nichia.

But is it accurate?
They all seem to have this green thing going on, or probably it’s a lack of red..

I’m very sure it’s accurate. But is it useful or not, that’s a different question. Screening greenish white out off whitish green?


I wrote that because i got an XM-L2 5A1 for my Skilhunt H15.
But compared to Nichia it still has little red in it, even though these 5A1s are supposedly 80 CRI.
And compared to LG 3535 80 CRI 4000K it’s the same thing.
Actually those LGs have a lot of red rendering.

Same CRI numbers can be totally different in spectrum distribution and richness. I remember Maukka post something about this stuff somewhere in BLF.

fixed it
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 48 min ago
Joined: 12/08/2015 - 14:27
Posts: 390
Location: Canada

I’m interested in 3 “219C 9050 sm403”, to Canada. If I understand this thing correctly, I should pay $14.80 to Texas_Ace before the 23rd and will get the LEDs sometime early next year?

Texas_Ace
Texas_Ace's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 10 min ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 07:44
Posts: 7721
Location: Everything is brighter in Texas
fixed it wrote:
I’m interested in 3 “219C 9050 sm403”, to Canada. If I understand this thing correctly, I should pay $14.80 to Texas_Ace before the 23rd and will get the LEDs sometime early next year?

Added to list and PM inbound with payment details for early shipment.

THE_dAY
Offline
Last seen: 36 min 18 sec ago
Joined: 05/18/2013 - 12:56
Posts: 458
Location: sfv, california

clemence wrote:

We have admit that Cree has a better and much tighter binning system than Nichia.
7 steps for those Las Vegas spirits! Wink

Lol, I’ll put my money on clemence!
badhakker
badhakker's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 11/26/2016 - 14:47
Posts: 22
Location: Russia

Paid for djozz. Wait. Cool

giorgoskok
giorgoskok's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 7 hours ago
Joined: 11/13/2015 - 10:46
Posts: 2651
Location: Greece

As there isn’t someone cancelling sm353 to change my reservation , i want to cancel the resercation of the 4x sm403 .

Thanks and sorry . Smile

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 1704
Location: Bali - Indonesia

giorgoskok wrote:
As there isn’t someone cancelling sm353 to change my reservation , i want to cancel the resercation of the 4x sm403 .

Thanks and sorry . Smile

OK, please PM Djozz about it. I’ll TRY to bring more of 9050 sm353 219C for you in February.

giorgoskok
giorgoskok's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 7 hours ago
Joined: 11/13/2015 - 10:46
Posts: 2651
Location: Greece

I’ll probably be in for 4 of them in February , thanks

TheOnlyDocc
TheOnlyDocc's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 32 min ago
Joined: 06/26/2015 - 05:17
Posts: 488
Location: Mönchengladbach /Germany

I was able to push some things around So i take 4*219C 9050 sm403 this time. The rest has to wait for the Feb order. Money is send to djozz. Sorry for the mess!

BLF D 80 LT and Longer D80 Tubes for Sale http://budgetlightforum.com/node/62463

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 1704
Location: Bali - Indonesia

Update 161206: All payment for 1st batch delivery received, proceeding to packing and shipment.

Mitko
Mitko's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 6 hours ago
Joined: 09/19/2014 - 05:20
Posts: 1529
Location: Bulgaria

I just saw many of us dropped, and i could only presume its cause of the KD offer:
- Dont put too much “hope” in KD`s binning and labeling, saying it from personal experience
Those guys here are doing it only for the idea, nothing esle and we should support them

Plus, the bins offered are nowere to be found, those are real gems here folks

emarkd
emarkd's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 22 hours ago
Joined: 04/14/2015 - 22:04
Posts: 1536
Location: Georgia, USA

Oh man, I completely forgot about this. I don’t actually need the emitters quickly so its not a big deal if I don’t get mine quicker, but I definitely still want mine eventually. Did I lose my spot by not going ahead and paying this round?

Pages