ENEDED

732 posts / 0 new
Last post
Charga
Charga's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 56 min ago
Joined: 07/31/2012 - 16:58
Posts: 369
Location: Deutschland

Interested depending on price. Wink

' Lumen est omen '

Hope is no option!

gorb507
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 3 hours ago
Joined: 02/24/2016 - 09:34
Posts: 98
Location: Canada

Interested depending on price and mode between 1200lm – 10000lm

Gorb507

Kindle
Kindle's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 1 hour ago
Joined: 04/22/2011 - 10:24
Posts: 735
Location: USA

Interested. Smile

Jerommel
Jerommel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 01/04/2014 - 13:18
Posts: 6327
Location: the Hague, Netherlands

Interested in the price, please PM me.

hIKARInoob
hIKARInoob's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 min 40 sec ago
Joined: 08/28/2016 - 08:15
Posts: 4106

Price is already known? Please PM me MSRP and GB price. Thanks!

Andybibbville
Andybibbville's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 58 min ago
Joined: 08/09/2013 - 09:25
Posts: 378
Location: Bibbville, Alabama

Interested please add me to the list.

John 12:46 “I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.” Genesis 1:3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.
JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 45 min 25 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 12105
Location: Houston Texas

gorb507 wrote:
Interested depending on price and mode between 1200lm – 10000lm

From a few posts back:

freeme – I just tested, 3300lm brightness level is present for the sample. I am not sure if we should call it high 2 or turbo 1.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube and JoshK Sphere calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

leroycp
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 34 min ago
Joined: 12/27/2015 - 19:24
Posts: 736
Location: Stewart TN

Interested

Phantom1
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 1 day ago
Joined: 05/13/2017 - 00:53
Posts: 106

Interested depending on price

my9221
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 57 min ago
Joined: 07/26/2011 - 02:18
Posts: 792
Location: United States

I’m in depending on the price!

ZozzV6
ZozzV6's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 1 hour ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 12:19
Posts: 2385
Location: Near to my soldering iron.

Interested about price! Thank you!

MagPap
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 01/06/2012 - 09:14
Posts: 105
Location: Spain

Interested depending on price

Bruno28
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 14 hours ago
Joined: 11/27/2014 - 23:20
Posts: 510
Location: Australia

Im in for one! Thanks

joechina
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 03/05/2016 - 08:23
Posts: 1439
Location: Germany

For me Turbo is a mode with a automatic step down. Or to hot to hold within 3 minutes.

If I can hold it just without burns that’s High

Tom_182
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 21 hours ago
Joined: 11/22/2012 - 03:44
Posts: 148
Location: Germany

Interested depending on price… Wink

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 8188

This light is expected to go through another round of refinement / upgrade before official launch.

Huge thanks to all BLF members who have contacted me regarding UT03 design. I truly appreciate for your time and effort. cool

©freemex1thedeals.com

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 45 min 25 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 12105
Location: Houston Texas

freeme wrote:

This light is expected to go through another round of refinement / upgrade before official launch.


Huge thanks to all BLF members who have contacted me regarding UT03 design. I truly appreciate for your time and effort. cool


Are blf members giving Utorch any ideas to make it better?

Texas Ace Lumen Tube and JoshK Sphere calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 8188

I have already submitted the list of suggestions. Let us see what they are able to offer in few weeks time.

JasonWW wrote:
freeme wrote:

This light is expected to go through another round of refinement / upgrade before official launch.

Huge thanks to all BLF members who have contacted me regarding UT03 design. I truly appreciate for your time and effort. cool

Are blf members giving Utorch any ideas to make it better?

©freemex1thedeals.com

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 45 min 25 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 12105
Location: Houston Texas

freeme wrote:

I have already submitted the list of suggestions. Let us see what they are able to offer in few weeks time.


JasonWW wrote:
freeme wrote:

This light is expected to go through another round of refinement / upgrade before official launch.


Huge thanks to all BLF members who have contacted me regarding UT03 design. I truly appreciate for your time and effort. cool


Are blf members giving Utorch any ideas to make it better?

I’ve never seen a light that looks like this. Is this a Utorch original design?

UPDATE: This appears to be another clone of a yet unreleased Manker light.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube and JoshK Sphere calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

pinkpanda3310
pinkpanda3310's picture
Offline
Last seen: 16 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 12/28/2013 - 08:45
Posts: 2331
Location: Perth

Interested

hIKARInoob
hIKARInoob's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 min 40 sec ago
Joined: 08/28/2016 - 08:15
Posts: 4106
freeme wrote:

I have already submitted the list of suggestions. Let us see what they are able to offer in few weeks time.

To whom? Who is Utorch? Utorch = GearBest just like ZanFlare (Martin got his sample from Jona/GearBest)?

shan6oob
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 3 days ago
Joined: 04/19/2015 - 10:49
Posts: 38
Location: SA

Interested depending on price.

Sukoi
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 09/28/2016 - 03:32
Posts: 166
Location: N. Europe

Interested, hope for a better UI

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 45 min 25 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 12105
Location: Houston Texas

Sukoi wrote:
Interested, hope for a better UI

My vote is Narsil. Ramping would be sweet on this light. Thumbs Up

Texas Ace Lumen Tube and JoshK Sphere calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

steepdrop
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: 07/03/2012 - 15:10
Posts: 34
Location: SOCAL

I’m in depending on the price

giorgoskok
giorgoskok's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 10 hours ago
Joined: 11/13/2015 - 10:46
Posts: 2670
Location: Greece
JasonWW wrote:
Sukoi wrote:
Interested, hope for a better UI
My vote is Narsil. Ramping would be sweet on this light. Thumbs Up

The target now is to make this light awesome , and correct all the possible flaws it has , as a test unit . So Narsil , even though is awesome it can’t be implemented .

kotobuki
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 14 hours ago
Joined: 10/17/2016 - 09:41
Posts: 202
Location: US

Interested depending on price. Thanks.

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 45 min 25 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 12105
Location: Houston Texas
giorgoskok wrote:
JasonWW wrote:
Sukoi wrote:
Interested, hope for a better UI
My vote is Narsil. Ramping would be sweet on this light. Thumbs Up

The target now is to make this light awesome , and correct all the possible flaws it has , as a test unit . So Narsil , even though is awesome it can’t be implemented .


I know, just wishful thinking. I want it on all my lights now. Lol

Texas Ace Lumen Tube and JoshK Sphere calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

giorgoskok
giorgoskok's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 10 hours ago
Joined: 11/13/2015 - 10:46
Posts: 2670
Location: Greece
JasonWW wrote:
giorgoskok wrote:
JasonWW wrote:
Sukoi wrote:
Interested, hope for a better UI
My vote is Narsil. Ramping would be sweet on this light. Thumbs Up

The target now is to make this light awesome , and correct all the possible flaws it has , as a test unit . So Narsil , even though is awesome it can’t be implemented .


I know, just wishful thinking. I want it on all my lights now. Lol

After i modded some of my lights (with Narsil) i love it too . Beer

Angel Martínez
Offline
Last seen: 20 hours 19 min ago
Joined: 11/19/2010 - 14:43
Posts: 162

Interested depending on price. Thanks

Pages