What you got today

10036 posts / 0 new
Last post
BrySig228
BrySig228's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 19 hours ago
Joined: 05/22/2018 - 08:33
Posts: 136
Location: USA

My first big light. A lot bigger than my MF02

mortuus
mortuus's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 29 min ago
Joined: 12/16/2014 - 09:33
Posts: 2153
Location: Sweden

Haikelite SC26 HD NW in brown color, great light for little money!

...where Frugal meets with Flashlight!

charles lin
charles lin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 16 hours ago
Joined: 03/09/2016 - 17:08
Posts: 382
Location: SoCal, US

Clemence MOD Quadtrix E21A Nichia SW45 R9080 Armytek Tiara C1 Pro. This is “THE ONE “ I have been looking for years! Beautiful tint, HCRI, great UI & it works both 18350 or 18650. I don’t think I’ll purchase any headlight in nearby future; unless, there are some breakthrough development in the headlight technology.

lumenzilla
lumenzilla's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 56 min ago
Joined: 06/09/2015 - 04:18
Posts: 717
Location: DIY, Indonesia

Got a CRKT Folst Minimalist knife.

Cereal_killer
Cereal_killer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 14 min ago
Joined: 07/22/2013 - 13:10
Posts: 3936
Location: Ohio

The silver one (white ones my wife’s ’13 Legacy GT 6spd)

Mines an’09 impreza turbo fully loaded (2.0t, 5spd, <100k), got a GREAT deal @ $5900 out the door! This is Subaru #4 for us, other than work trucks we’ll never own anything else

 RIP  SPC Joey Riley, KIA 11/24/14. Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

Yokiamy
Yokiamy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 10/18/2016 - 15:47
Posts: 1955
Location: Netherlands

Nice ride CK !

  BLF

djozz
djozz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 18 min ago
Joined: 09/07/2012 - 17:04
Posts: 16001
Location: Amsterdam

I got my Fireflies ROT66 today. It may well be the nicest flashlight in my collection, and it feels great in the hand. The tint at lower ramp settings is great, at highest ramp a bit too rose (as expected from this led). Everything works and I hope it stays that way. A nice flashlight deserves a nice pic:

freeme
freeme's picture
Online
Last seen: 5 min 4 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 7968

Let's put GT mini to the test. cool

©freeme

©freemex1thedeals.com

Persechini
Persechini's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 4 hours ago
Joined: 07/11/2017 - 03:32
Posts: 505
Location: Brasil

New buddy arrived, my Lumintop GT Mini

In my Tree

My collectionEmisar: D4 / D1 / D4 (broken) ― Convoy: C8 Clear / S2+ Clear / S2+ / S2+ UV / S6 ― Nitecore: Tube / Thumb / Concept 1 / HC30 / HC33 / TIP / TIP CRI / TINI ― Lumintop: Tool AAA / Tool AA / HLAAA / EDC05 ― Sofirn: SF10 / SF12 / SF12 / SF14 / SF14 / SF14 / SP10A / SP10A (gifted) ― Jaxman: E3 ― UTorch: UT01 ― Trustfire: Z2 ― Skyfire: SF-065 (trashed)

atbglenn
atbglenn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 07/29/2011 - 12:04
Posts: 5767
Location: Long Island, New York

Got my BLF GT70 today. I can’t believe how big this thing is. I will be testing it out tonight Smile

Boycott Nike

djozz
djozz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 18 min ago
Joined: 09/07/2012 - 17:04
Posts: 16001
Location: Amsterdam

^ cool light, Glenn, have fun tonight! I’m waiting on a conversion kit so it will be a while before I will have mine.

Got a baggy of side-mounted mini-switches from AE today, that will hopefully fix the unresponsive switching of my mini-GT. But the switching got a bit better in the meantime so I will hold off the swap for now in the hope that the problem will fix itself over time.

charles lin
charles lin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 16 hours ago
Joined: 03/09/2016 - 17:08
Posts: 382
Location: SoCal, US

shockli 5500mAh & Golisi IMR 4300mAh 26650 batteries.

atbglenn
atbglenn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 07/29/2011 - 12:04
Posts: 5767
Location: Long Island, New York

djozz, thanks Smile It’s just now starting to get dark. I can’t wait to test this baby out! I hope you get your Mini GT working again.

Boycott Nike

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 25 min 12 sec ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 9773
Location: nyc

atbglenn wrote:
Got my BLF GT70 today. I can’t believe how big this thing is. I will be testing it out tonight Smile

 

Wellp, compared to Teal’c, it looks kinda small.

Context is everything. LOL

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

atbglenn
atbglenn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 07/29/2011 - 12:04
Posts: 5767
Location: Long Island, New York

Lightbringer wrote:
atbglenn wrote:
Got my BLF GT70 today. I can’t believe how big this thing is. I will be testing it out tonight Smile

 

Wellp, compared to Teal’c, it looks kinda small.

Context is everything. LOL

Indeed!

Boycott Nike

Newlumen
Newlumen's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 13 hours ago
Joined: 05/27/2017 - 00:19
Posts: 2087
Location: United states
charles lin wrote:
shockli 5500mAh & Golisi IMR 4300mAh 26650 batteries. !{width:80%}https://i.imgur.com/fHJYd2a.jpg!

Will you doing any lumen test using shockli and golisi? Prefer it on d4s.

charles lin
charles lin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 16 hours ago
Joined: 03/09/2016 - 17:08
Posts: 382
Location: SoCal, US
Newlumen wrote:
charles lin wrote:
shockli 5500mAh & Golisi IMR 4300mAh 26650 batteries. !{width:80%}https://i.imgur.com/fHJYd2a.jpg!

Will you doing any lumen test using shockli and golisi? Prefer it on d4s.


Yes, I did the test.
D4s XP-l HI V2 3A 5000K

shockli 5500mAh
4340 at 0 sec
3540 at 30 sec

Golisi IMR 4300mAh
4640 at 0 sec
3400 at 30 sec
I’m very surprised Golisi doesn’t hold the output better than Shockli @ 30 seconds test!

KawiBoy1428
KawiBoy1428's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 5 min ago
Joined: 04/11/2014 - 18:05
Posts: 3829
Location: The Motor City
charles lin wrote:
Newlumen wrote:
charles lin wrote:
shockli 5500mAh & Golisi IMR 4300mAh 26650 batteries. !{width:80%}https://i.imgur.com/fHJYd2a.jpg!

Will you doing any lumen test using shockli and golisi? Prefer it on d4s.


Yes, I did the test.
D4s XP-l HI V2 3A 5000K

shockli 5500mAh
4340 at 0 sec
3540 at 30 sec

Golisi IMR 4300mAh
4640 at 0 sec
3400 at 30 sec
I’m very surprised Golisi doesn’t hold the output better than Shockli @ 30 seconds test!


Is this after the first charge? I think they will perform better after a few cycles.

KB1428 “Live Life WOT

charles lin
charles lin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 16 hours ago
Joined: 03/09/2016 - 17:08
Posts: 382
Location: SoCal, US
KawiBoy1428 wrote:
charles lin wrote:
Newlumen wrote:
charles lin wrote:
shockli 5500mAh & Golisi IMR 4300mAh 26650 batteries. !{width:80%}https://i.imgur.com/fHJYd2a.jpg!

Will you doing any lumen test using shockli and golisi? Prefer it on d4s.


Yes, I did the test.
D4s XP-l HI V2 3A 5000K

shockli 5500mAh
4340 at 0 sec
3540 at 30 sec

Golisi IMR 4300mAh
4640 at 0 sec
3400 at 30 sec
I’m very surprised Golisi doesn’t hold the output better than Shockli @ 30 seconds test!


Is this after the first charge? I think they will perform better after a few cycles.

Yes! first charge for Golisi & 2nd charge for Shockli, I’ll redo the test after few more charge cycles.
tatasal
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 49 min ago
Joined: 02/15/2012 - 08:40
Posts: 5237
Location: Far East

Got this 2 RD tech products: Official Store: HERE

The LD35 and the UM25C





Best UI feature so far: Rotatable Screen Display!

puglife2
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 33 min ago
Joined: 10/07/2017 - 17:56
Posts: 169
charles lin wrote:
Clemence MOD Quadtrix E21A Nichia SW45 R9080 Armytek Tiara C1 Pro. This is “THE ONE “ I have been looking for years! Beautiful tint, HCRI, great UI & it works both 18350 or 18650. I don’t think I’ll purchase any headlight in nearby future; unless, there are some breakthrough development in the headlight technology. !{width:85%}https://i.imgur.com/CoK5j2J.jpg!

how can you fit a 18650 Question

Kindle
Kindle's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 36 min ago
Joined: 04/22/2011 - 10:24
Posts: 699
Location: USA

Holds more and is a little faster than a 5 1/4” floppy.

atbglenn
atbglenn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 07/29/2011 - 12:04
Posts: 5767
Location: Long Island, New York

Kindle wrote:

Holds more and is a little faster than a 5 1/4” floppy.

SSD’s are the bomb. I have them in my PC’s, but really need to put them in my Mac Mini’s which have really slow 5400 RPM spinners.

Boycott Nike

Sillen
Sillen's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 13 min ago
Joined: 08/01/2018 - 06:39
Posts: 393
Location: Melbourne, Australia

atbglenn wrote:
SSD’s are the bomb. I have them in my PC’s, but really need to put them in my Mac Mini’s which have really slow 5400 RPM spinners.

They are great. My former employer allowed me to keep Dell E5440 when it was replaced, less the hard drive they wanted back. Wacked an SSD in, loaded Win10 and it runs like a dream.
atbglenn
atbglenn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 07/29/2011 - 12:04
Posts: 5767
Location: Long Island, New York
Sillen wrote:
atbglenn wrote:
SSD’s are the bomb. I have them in my PC’s, but really need to put them in my Mac Mini’s which have really slow 5400 RPM spinners.
They are great. My former employer allowed me to keep Dell E5440 when it was replaced, less the hard drive they wanted back. Wacked an SSD in, loaded Win10 and it runs like a dream.

Windows 10 loads in 7 seconds after the Bios does its thing. Pretty amazing. And this is on a 6-year-old i5 Sandy Bridge computer

Boycott Nike

charles lin
charles lin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 16 hours ago
Joined: 03/09/2016 - 17:08
Posts: 382
Location: SoCal, US
puglife2 wrote:
charles lin wrote:
Clemence MOD Quadtrix E21A Nichia SW45 R9080 Armytek Tiara C1 Pro. This is “THE ONE “ I have been looking for years! Beautiful tint, HCRI, great UI & it works both 18350 or 18650. I don’t think I’ll purchase any headlight in nearby future; unless, there are some breakthrough development in the headlight technology. !{width:85%}https://i.imgur.com/CoK5j2J.jpg!

how can you fit a 18650 Question


18650 BatteryTube is avaliable at Clemence’s website.
JohnnyBravo
JohnnyBravo's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 01/14/2012 - 12:34
Posts: 154
Location: Boise, Idaho, USA, Planet Earth

A DQG Tiny 18650 4th edition. It’s the grey color in a neutral tint. Nice to own the world’s smallest 1×18650 light; and I’m using an Orbtronic flat top 3500 cell. I measured mine at 24.6mm x 88.50mm.

"Better to have it and not need it; than to need it and not have it." and, "I have more than I need, but not as many as I want."

Kindle
Kindle's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 36 min ago
Joined: 04/22/2011 - 10:24
Posts: 699
Location: USA

atbglenn wrote:
Kindle wrote:

Holds more and is a little faster than a 5 1/4” floppy.

SSD’s are the bomb. I have them in my PC’s, but really need to put them in my Mac Mini’s which have really slow 5400 RPM spinners.

I have an NVMe drive in my desktop. It’s insanely fast. Unfortunately in most day to day activities 99% of that is wasted. lol

manithree
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 39 min ago
Joined: 01/12/2013 - 01:08
Posts: 353
Location: Orem, UT, USA

Went to the thrift store and couldn’t resist this for $1.49:

Never had an alkaline leak in it, the switch works, and !!! the bulb wasn’t even burned out. Threw in a couple of C cells, and it turned right on.

Now I gotta figure out how to put a Yuji 95 CRI 3200K LED in it.

eas
eas's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 07/14/2014 - 18:53
Posts: 1355
Location: PNW

Nice!

.

Pages