The BLF GT70 "Giggle Monster" is here! 7,500lumens, 1,500m throw! Group buy Closed!

2810 posts / 0 new
Last post
the4ds9
the4ds9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 10/28/2017 - 17:06
Posts: 152

The greatest flashlight of all time!

Brainsick67
Brainsick67's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 06/09/2018 - 18:53
Posts: 328
Location: United States

the4ds9 wrote:
The greatest flashlight of all time!
![url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/W3TZBXzv/50-FEDFEA-94-D7-4-D7-F-8-A33-400-F57-E409-E7.jpg[/img][/url]!

It is great, glad you LOVE it.

I'm ThatCrazyFlashaholic 67

the4ds9
the4ds9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 10/28/2017 - 17:06
Posts: 152
Party ❤️BLF❤️
Maverick1947
Maverick1947's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 17 hours ago
Joined: 01/05/2018 - 19:53
Posts: 144
Location: Brazil, São Paulo

This may be a dumb question but where can I check my order status? I know it’s not going to be updated just yet but where can I find my order? Lumintop’s website does not have a login area for me.

There’s no replacement for displacement.

Coyotehawk
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 5 hours ago
Joined: 11/24/2017 - 12:12
Posts: 125
Location: Kansas

Pöbel wrote:
are there any updates on the NW conversion kits? I ordered mine on September 12th but it has not shipped yet.

My NW conversion kit was tucked inside the box with my GT70 so I would assume the single order conversion kits should be arriving very soon as well.
Rusty Joe
Rusty Joe's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 12 hours ago
Joined: 07/24/2011 - 00:22
Posts: 3010
Location: San Antonio, TX

Which should i get CW or NW?

Help me decide.

Eat Once a Day - Lose Weight - Feel Great!

www.omad.info

Texas_Ace
Texas_Ace's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 13 min ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 07:44
Posts: 8537
Location: Everything is brighter in Texas
the4ds9 wrote:
Party ❤️BLF❤️ ![url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/ncJL0CXy/E581-BE5-C-37...!

lol, first time I have seen someone use gloves to handle this light.

Glad you like it!

Texas_Ace
Texas_Ace's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 13 min ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 07:44
Posts: 8537
Location: Everything is brighter in Texas
Maverick1947 wrote:
This may be a dumb question but where can I check my order status? I know it’s not going to be updated just yet but where can I find my order? Lumintop’s website does not have a login area for me.

At the top left corner of the lumintop website is a sing in option to your account.

Texas_Ace
Texas_Ace's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 13 min ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 07:44
Posts: 8537
Location: Everything is brighter in Texas

Rusty Joe wrote:
Which should i get CW or NW?

Help me decide.

Unless you will be de-doming I would go with NW, it does not have as much light saber effect but looks better in every other way IMHO.

Maverick1947
Maverick1947's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 17 hours ago
Joined: 01/05/2018 - 19:53
Posts: 144
Location: Brazil, São Paulo
Texas_Ace wrote:
Maverick1947 wrote:
This may be a dumb question but where can I check my order status? I know it’s not going to be updated just yet but where can I find my order? Lumintop’s website does not have a login area for me.

At the top left corner of the lumintop website is a sing in option to your account.


Well apparently there are two websites. After digging around the confirmation email of my order, I found the correct site. I was trying at lumintop.com. The correct one, in case anyone asks, is lumintoponline.com.
Thanks TA.

There’s no replacement for displacement.

species8472
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 10/08/2017 - 04:06
Posts: 80
Location: Snowbelt, Pennsylvania

Texas_Ace wrote:
Rusty Joe wrote:
Which should i get CW or NW? Help me decide.
Unless you will be de-doming I would go with NW, it does not have as much light saber effect but looks better in every other way IMHO.

 

Listen to Mr. Ace and get the NW. It really does look better to most people.

Texas_Ace
Texas_Ace's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 13 min ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 07:44
Posts: 8537
Location: Everything is brighter in Texas

I just got word, the Group buy will be closing on Oct 31st.

So if anyone wants in on the group buy, now is your last chance.

Unloco
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 12 hours ago
Joined: 01/27/2018 - 16:17
Posts: 271

Texas_Ace wrote:
I just got word, the Group buy will be closing on Oct 31st.

So if anyone wants in on the group buy, now is your last chance.

Can I buy another conversion kit?

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 30 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 11790
Location: Houston Texas

Unloco wrote:
Texas_Ace wrote:
I just got word, the Group buy will be closing on Oct 31st.

So if anyone wants in on the group buy, now is your last chance.

Can I buy another conversion kit?


Sure.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

Hully86
Hully86's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 weeks ago
Joined: 12/31/2017 - 07:39
Posts: 9
Location: Clarence Town, NSW, Australia

How do I get a conversation kit and batteries? I put my name down for one in the beginning but I’ve been away for quite awhile and not sure how to get one

Fate0n3
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 05/04/2013 - 12:36
Posts: 178
Location: US
Hully86 wrote:
How do I get a conversation kit and batteries? I put my name down for one in the beginning but I’ve been away for quite awhile and not sure how to get one

Link is in the first post of this thread… http://www.lumintoponline.com/lumintop-gt70-conversion-kits-p1523919.html

They put them on sale recently not sure if the group buy discount is any lower

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 30 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 11790
Location: Houston Texas

Hully86 wrote:
How do I get a conversation kit and batteries? I put my name down for one in the beginning but I’ve been away for quite awhile and not sure how to get one

The conversion kit is $50 $55 with the group buy. Soon to be over in 3 days. I’ll send you the PM with all the details.

Ps, I don’t think they can ship batteries outside of a light. So if your just buying a conversion kit you would have to get the batteries some place else. Sorry, its these new Liion battery shipping laws.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

Texas_Ace
Texas_Ace's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 13 min ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 07:44
Posts: 8537
Location: Everything is brighter in Texas

The conversion kit price in the group buy is $55. Thanks for sending the info Jason.

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 30 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 11790
Location: Houston Texas

Texas_Ace wrote:
The conversion kit price in the group buy is $55. Thanks for sending the info Jason.

I corrected my post. Thumbs Up

Texas Ace Lumen Tube calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

td1042k
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 11/19/2017 - 22:34
Posts: 143
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Anyone receiving conversion kits yet?

Ultrafire C12 XHP70 2S 18650 Mtn Elec 6V Zener mod driver (super donut beam!)
Ultrafire C12 XPL-HI BLF-A6 FET driver
Convoy L6 Mtn Elec D4 UI driver, XHP70.2
Utorch UT02 NW
BLF Q8
BLF A6 NW
BLF GT XHP35
BLF GT (GT70 CONVERSION CW(SOON))
Skilhunt H03 NW
Astrolux MF02 NW
Astrolux MF01 XP-G3
Sofirn SF14
Sofirn SP32A
Emisar D4 XP-L HI CW
SK68 knockoff
Mini Mag Lite 2X AAA
Convoy M1 build (4X XPL 3V MCPCB, Mnt Elec FET driver)

SKV89
Offline
Last seen: 51 min 58 sec ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 12:46
Posts: 3181
Location: US

SKV89 wrote:
Texas_Ace wrote:
I am watching the 21700 discussion closely. A strap would be required if that change was made to the new light.

Also, a quick recap on the KD XHP70.2 80CRI LED’s from a page ago. With my internet being down I went ahead and put together my MT09R with those LED’s and I am very impressed. The tint is great and output is good as well.

Compared side by side with the 80CRI LED’s I have been using the lumens are around 10% lower it seems (most likely they do not have the same silly low vF).

The tint if anything is a little better then the LED’s I have been using, very minor difference and most likely would not notice it unless you had them side by side but the KD LED is a little rosier.

Overall I would run either of them without a problem, the choice os slightly more lumens or slightly rosier tint is not enough for me to worry about.

Great thanks for the info! I think eventhough it doesn’t have the silly low vF for max output, it is at least 10% more efficient so longer run time and runs cooler. Good to have this option. Hope you bought it with the 10% coupon code “newgrandkd”. If that doesn’t work anymore, there is still a 5% coupon code “blf”.

I just had Vinh swap this KD 80CRI in my TC20vn and it came back ugly yellow looking like the LH351D and 219C 4000k. I took out the reflector and shined it against a wall and it was even rosier than my other 5A, 5D, E21A and 219B 4000k 9080 flashlights. It’s shocking how much the reflector can screw with the tint. I’m guessing it bumped up the DUV by at least 0.08. Otherwise, this emitter is super rosy and I think perfect for dedoming since that should bring it back to the BBL.

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 30 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 11790
Location: Houston Texas

Don’t forget about the anti-reflection coating on the lens that also messes with the tint.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

Texas_Ace
Texas_Ace's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 13 min ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 07:44
Posts: 8537
Location: Everything is brighter in Texas

SKV89 wrote:
SKV89 wrote:
Texas_Ace wrote:
I am watching the 21700 discussion closely. A strap would be required if that change was made to the new light.

Also, a quick recap on the KD XHP70.2 80CRI LED’s from a page ago. With my internet being down I went ahead and put together my MT09R with those LED’s and I am very impressed. The tint is great and output is good as well.

Compared side by side with the 80CRI LED’s I have been using the lumens are around 10% lower it seems (most likely they do not have the same silly low vF).

The tint if anything is a little better then the LED’s I have been using, very minor difference and most likely would not notice it unless you had them side by side but the KD LED is a little rosier.

Overall I would run either of them without a problem, the choice os slightly more lumens or slightly rosier tint is not enough for me to worry about.

Great thanks for the info! I think eventhough it doesn’t have the silly low vF for max output, it is at least 10% more efficient so longer run time and runs cooler. Good to have this option. Hope you bought it with the 10% coupon code “newgrandkd”. If that doesn’t work anymore, there is still a 5% coupon code “blf”.

I just had Vinh swap this KD 80CRI in my TC20vn and it came back ugly yellow looking like the LH351D and 219C 4000k. I took out the reflector and shined it against a wall and it was even rosier than my other 5A, 5D, E21A and 219B 4000k 9080 flashlights. It’s shocking how much the reflector can screw with the tint. I’m guessing it bumped up the DUV by at least 0.08. Otherwise, this emitter is super rosy and I think perfect for dedoming since that should bring it back to the BBL.

Interesting, I have noticed that the GT reflector tends to mix in the tint shift into the beam and make most LED’s more yellow then normal.

In the MT09R I really like these LED’s. If they didn’t have the XHP70.2 tint shift they would be almost the perfect tint.

SKV89
Offline
Last seen: 51 min 58 sec ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 12:46
Posts: 3181
Location: US

I took out the lens but no difference. Not sure if it is AR lens or not though.

Yourrid
Yourrid's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 11 hours ago
Joined: 05/17/2013 - 09:41
Posts: 1049
Location: NE ATL

Texas_Ace wrote:
Ok, I just got confirmation that the GT70 and conversion kits have been shipped out as of today!

The tracking numbers will be next week at the earliest before they are ready but they are on the way.

My conversion kit still shows “Waiting for Shipment.” If tracking numbers aren’t sent out by the 1st, I’ll be filing a PayPal dispute. The 1st will be 7 weeks since I ordered it. If the product isn’t ready, then don’t ask us to pay until it is ready. Flat Stare

Texas_Ace
Texas_Ace's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 13 min ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 07:44
Posts: 8537
Location: Everything is brighter in Texas

Yourrid wrote:
Texas_Ace wrote:
Ok, I just got confirmation that the GT70 and conversion kits have been shipped out as of today!

The tracking numbers will be next week at the earliest before they are ready but they are on the way.

My conversion kit still shows “Waiting for Shipment.” If tracking numbers aren’t sent out by the 1st, I’ll be filing a PayPal dispute. The 1st will be 7 weeks since I ordered it. If the product isn’t ready, then don’t ask us to pay until it is ready. Flat Stare

I am very sorry for that, although I am not sure how to ordered the conversion kit 7 weeks ago? I thought the conversion kits were only listed for sale at the start of this month? Maybe I am thinking of the NW kits.

I know I asked them to not list the kits until they were ready for shipment but they did anyways. I just thought it was 3-4 weeks, not 7 weeks.

There will be no need for a paypal dispute, you can simply email Leo and he will take care of you.

That said, I got confirmation last week that they were all shipped out but tracking numbers would take longer then normal since they are going regular mail and not DHL.

Yourrid
Yourrid's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 11 hours ago
Joined: 05/17/2013 - 09:41
Posts: 1049
Location: NE ATL

I placed the order Sept 13th, which is when everyone on the list got the email with a link for payment.

I have a GT so I really want this conversion kit. I was stoked to hear about its development! I’ll buy one regardless… but constantly hearing “next week, next week, next week” and reasons why they don’t get shipped, or can’t get tracking is aggravating when they have held my money for almost 7 weeks now.

TA I know this is out of your control, and I greatly appreciate you coordinating this for all of us. I just wish Lumintop was a bit more honest with the readiness of the kits before asking everyone to pay up.

lawallac
lawallac's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 3 hours ago
Joined: 01/04/2012 - 15:31
Posts: 418
Location: WI

Yeah still waiting for any notice on my cw conversion I ordered in early sept. I’m it’ll get here eventuality.

Texas_Ace
Texas_Ace's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 13 min ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 07:44
Posts: 8537
Location: Everything is brighter in Texas

I asked lumintop to get the tracking numbers sent out as quickly as possible. I am waiting on a reply now.

Farmer Harv
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 05/22/2018 - 22:20
Posts: 31
Location: Saskatchewan

Yourrid wrote:
Texas_Ace wrote:
Ok, I just got confirmation that the GT70 and conversion kits have been shipped out as of today!

The tracking numbers will be next week at the earliest before they are ready but they are on the way.

My conversion kit still shows “Waiting for Shipment.” If tracking numbers aren’t sent out by the 1st, I’ll be filing a PayPal dispute. The 1st will be 7 weeks since I ordered it. If the product isn’t ready, then don’t ask us to pay until it is ready. Flat Stare

So even though you knew what you were getting into right from the start, and everybody has been absolutely up front about every aspect of what has been going on with the orders from the very beginning, and you have been told they have all shipped, now you decide to threaten to file a Paypal dispute if you don’t receive a tracking number?

Unreal. Just…unreal.

Pages