FW3A, a TLF/BLF EDC flashlight - SST-20 available, coupon codes public

13638 posts / 0 new
Last post
ToyKeeper
ToyKeeper's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 7 min ago
Joined: 01/12/2013 - 14:40
Posts: 10614
Location: (469219) 2016 HO3
Tad_LOL wrote:
Is that a script to tell how far along the messages are?

I don’t have anything that fancy. It just prints status to the console while it works.

Now it’s on #373.

  1. failed because of a non-ascii character in the username, so I sent that one manually. There’s at least one more like that later in the list too, but it shouldn’t come up for a while.

… and now it’s on #374.

ToyKeeper
ToyKeeper's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 7 min ago
Joined: 01/12/2013 - 14:40
Posts: 10614
Location: (469219) 2016 HO3
marbs wrote:
Will the list be updated tomorrow to reflect the new orders put in today?

Yes. When the first batch of messages finishes, I plan to update the list and send a second batch of messages. But the list closes when that second batch starts. So there’s only about 24 hours left to get on the list.

saypat
saypat's picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 40 min ago
Joined: 07/13/2011 - 20:32
Posts: 3579
Location: Calif

please add me to the new list for a 2nd light, thanks.

nihilistnarwhal
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 weeks ago
Joined: 09/20/2015 - 17:29
Posts: 7

Interested for one

teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 months ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama

adsum wrote:
teacher wrote:
adsum wrote:
Now there was only 3 options
-shipping difference
-standard shipping
-Expedited shipping

Shipping difference(Whatever that means?) and standard shipping were the same amount. But no free shipping option offered.

What country is it being shipped to??

Finland.
Got free shipping with BLF GT and usually AliExpress, eBay and Banggood offer mostly free shipping to Finland. Gearbest has been getting more greedy lately so many purchases had to been skipped when their cheapest shipping option is sometimes bigger than the actual item.

Finland, sorry…. I can’t help with that. I guess shipping will just be whatever options the site gives you.
Sorry I could be of no help….

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

majus
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 11/23/2017 - 17:17
Posts: 3

One please

cressdrvr
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 09/09/2017 - 11:00
Posts: 21
Location: waterloo ia

Again I am interested

CJ

weklund
weklund's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 08/16/2014 - 10:32
Posts: 861
Location: Orange, Ca.

I am interested, again.

... Happy Landings ...

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 33 min 55 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 12697
Location: Houston Texas

teacher wrote:
adsum wrote:
teacher wrote:
adsum wrote:
Now there was only 3 options
-shipping difference
-standard shipping
-Expedited shipping

Shipping difference(Whatever that means?) and standard shipping were the same amount. But no free shipping option offered.

What country is it being shipped to??

Finland.
Got free shipping with BLF GT and usually AliExpress, eBay and Banggood offer mostly free shipping to Finland. Gearbest has been getting more greedy lately so many purchases had to been skipped when their cheapest shipping option is sometimes bigger than the actual item.

Finland, sorry…. I can’t help with that. I guess shipping will just be whatever options the site gives you.
Sorry I could be of no help….

You would probably need to ask Neil about shipping costs to Finland. There may be an extra charge for certain countries or it might be a mistake that he can correct.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube and JoshK Sphere calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links. I'm still around, just not reading many new threads.

teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 months ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama

Fri, 04/26/2019 – 23:50…….. #9039

ToyKeeper wrote:

… and now it’s on #374.
A tireless worker too…. pumping out a PM every 95 seconds. And right on target time too. Thumbs Up

I may well be easily amazed… but this amazes me. Wink

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

trigger619
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 09/05/2012 - 04:22
Posts: 169
Location: socal

just ordered. During checkout was it you guys experience that you couldn’t get the discount unless you type in your info?
I couldn’t go straight to PayPal.

BuDn3kkID
BuDn3kkID's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 04/27/2019 - 01:40
Posts: 2

Was referred here from a FB group which shared the new budget EDC light. Is the SST-40 highCRI emitter available atm? If so, I’d like One (1).
Thanks.

teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 months ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama

trigger619 wrote:
just ordered. During checkout was it you guys experience that you couldn’t get the discount unless you type in your info?
I couldn’t go straight to PayPal.
I experience that with the Code itself on many sites. If I copy & paste a code I always do a skip & a backspace & it works just fine for me.

I have an account on Neals site so the name & address was auto filled in.

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

Neal
Neal's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 47 min ago
Joined: 08/19/2014 - 01:55
Posts: 240
Location: China

Hello Everyone
I will answer some questions.

1.shipping date

Lumintop will ship about 200pcs 3D in next monday 7A and more 3D will ship after the holiday, I will try to ship those 200pcs 3D at May 5th, others about 8th.

2.shipping options

free shipping is DHL regular for England and Germany, it is fast other countries free shipping usually about 10-15 days, if you want receive it fast, choose the Expedited Shipping with DHL express (5-8days)

*3.value *

I will declare low,total should lower than $20 total besides of USA.

_4.when the SST20 or LH351D available,does the coupon still work _

yes,the coupon will still work when the SST20 and LH351D available.

_5.glued or not _

all the light is unglued, both driver and tail.

_6.logo _

all the group buy FW3A will no logo.
oweban
oweban's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 3 min ago
Joined: 02/12/2019 - 06:34
Posts: 1188
Location: Sydney AU

BuDn3kkID wrote:
Was referred here from a FB group which shared the new budget EDC light. Is the SST-40 highCRI emitter available atm? If so, I’d like One (1).
Thanks.

It’s the SST20 that’s 95 CRI Smile but not available yet, unfortunately.

Also: thanks for the update Neal!

MonkeyLight
MonkeyLight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 07/07/2018 - 13:24
Posts: 39
Location: South Africa

Would you add me for another 2 (SST-20/LH351D) when available
I’m 1431-1434 on the original list.

Many thanks for everyone involved with the hard work !! Much appreciated !!!

jamjar
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 06/04/2011 - 03:20
Posts: 125
Location: Australia

I am interested in one, please.

kat
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 10 min ago
Joined: 04/21/2018 - 11:29
Posts: 238
Location: Europe

can we have the option to choose the bunny logo?
the light looks much better with the logo!

syracuse
syracuse's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 08/05/2013 - 00:43
Posts: 295
Location: Thailand

I’m interested for a 2nd light too.

occulai
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 weeks ago
Joined: 03/30/2015 - 20:43
Posts: 15

If it’s not too late, can you put me down for one? Thanks for all your hard work!

teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 months ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama

Neal wrote:
Hello Everyone
I will answer some questions.

1.shipping date Lumintop will ship about 200pcs 3D in next monday 7A and more 3D will ship after the holiday, I will try to ship those 200pcs 3D at May 5th, others about 8th.

2.shipping options free shipping is DHL regular for England and Germany, it is fast other countries free shipping usually about 10-15 days, if you want receive it fast, choose the Expedited Shipping with DHL express (5-8days)

3.value I will declare low,total should lower than $20 total besides of USA.

_4.when the SST20 or LH351D available,does the coupon still work _ yes,the coupon will still work when the SST20 and LH351D available.

_5.glued or not _
all the light is unglued, both driver and tail.

_6.logo _ all the group buy FW3A will no logo.

Hi Neal!! Thank you for the info… Thumbs Up

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

Spiderlight
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 22 hours ago
Joined: 12/24/2017 - 19:17
Posts: 101
Location: Germany

No. 696 on list. I think I’ll check my private messages every 5 minutes. So excited.

azhu
azhu's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 5 min ago
Joined: 09/24/2015 - 06:48
Posts: 271
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I’m interested in one. Please hook a brother up Smile

Need Nichia 219b r9080 Emitters? (。◕‿◕。)

“The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.” John 1:5

Spiderlight
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 22 hours ago
Joined: 12/24/2017 - 19:17
Posts: 101
Location: Germany

Can you please add me to the list for a second unit. I want to buy the hi CRI version too.

ToyKeeper
ToyKeeper's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 7 min ago
Joined: 01/12/2013 - 14:40
Posts: 10614
Location: (469219) 2016 HO3
teacher wrote:
A tireless worker too…. pumping out a PM every 95 seconds. And right on target time too.

It was meant to be every 90 seconds, but I forgot it has about 5 seconds of delays during each message to load pages, fill in the forms, and verify the expected result happened. And now if I re-start it to adjust the timing, I would have to edit in a new feature to skip the requests it has already completed… so I figured I’ll just let it run.

Anyway, it’s on #441 now.

Relampago
Relampago's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 04/14/2019 - 11:44
Posts: 549

Sellin’ like hotcakes over here.

“Electricity is really just organized lightning”
― George Carlin

BuDn3kkID
BuDn3kkID's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 04/27/2019 - 01:40
Posts: 2

My bad… mistyped Big Smile

Could I be added to the list? I’d like One (1) with the SST20 emitter. (Any Nichia emitters? Smile )
Thanks.

teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 months ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama
ToyKeeper wrote:
teacher wrote:
A tireless worker too…. pumping out a PM every 95 seconds. And right on target time too.

It was meant to be every 90 seconds, but I forgot it has about 5 seconds of delays during each message to load pages, fill in the forms, and verify the expected result happened. And now if I re-start it to adjust the timing, I would have to edit in a new feature to skip the requests it has already completed… so I figured I’ll just let it run.

Anyway, it’s on #441 now.

90 seconds, 95 seconds, whatever seconds… it would still be just as amazing to me. Thumbs Up

90 seconds would give 40 PM’s an hour & 95 seconds gives 37.895 PM’s an hour….. so not much lost in the overall picture besides 2 to 3 more hours on the backside.

I just think (besides it being amazing… Wink ) it is a neat & very fair way to do it. Beer

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

MorpheusT1
MorpheusT1's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 01/01/2016 - 17:55
Posts: 10
Location: Norway Arctic Circle

In for qty 3 Please.
High CRI as close to 3K leds if possible.

rizky_p
rizky_p's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: 03/01/2011 - 05:06
Posts: 1034
Location: Indonesia

Can i use my reserved place to buy the SST20 version instead of the XPL Version?

Pages