The LED light looks like a UFO

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jackin lee
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 12 hours ago
Joined: 10/20/2011 - 08:31
Posts: 14
The LED light looks like a UFO

I first time look it, surprised!!! because i looked that images is smaller than this one. so look like a UFO,

http://www.picktocart.com/48-led-multifunctional-portable-led-camping-light-white-p-1626.html

 

Edited by: Jackin lee on 10/22/2011 - 02:49
vas
vas's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 1 week ago
Joined: 08/31/2011 - 16:43
Posts: 272
Location: Essex, UK

Now that I know what this is, it only makes it a FO and I'm certain it doesn't fly so in reality it's just an O.

Jackin lee
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 12 hours ago
Joined: 10/20/2011 - 08:31
Posts: 14

you are very humorous.

Vortex
Vortex's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 10/05/2011 - 07:38
Posts: 154
Location: Belgium
I'm not making fun of this. I've seen it before and it's a real UFO... The greys call them dropships. They're the slowest UFOs in the entire universe, they fly from China to Europe in 3 to 5 weeks. I never thought I would see one here and it makes me very scared... Smile
Jackin lee
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 12 hours ago
Joined: 10/20/2011 - 08:31
Posts: 14

Vortex wrote:
I'm not making fun of this. I've seen it before and it's a real UFO... The greys call them dropships. They're the slowest UFOs in the entire universe, they fly from China to Europe in 3 to 5 weeks. I never thought I would see one here and it makes me very scared... :)

 

You said so funny, haha, it took off from China, but I do not know where the next time will fly, I think we should give it wings and installing a more powerful engine.

Jackin lee
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 12 hours ago
Joined: 10/20/2011 - 08:31
Posts: 14

Everyone to come up with ideas, and possibly make it fly faster.

Ford Prefect
Ford Prefect's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 06/13/2011 - 08:07
Posts: 846
Location: Canada, eh!
If we swap out the emitters for high cri warm LEDs and make the body out of Ti, it would fly quickly off the shelves at CPFMarketplace
devman
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 months ago
Joined: 04/27/2011 - 06:24
Posts: 825
Location: Hong Kong / Vancouver, Canada

Jackin lee wrote:

Vortex wrote:
I'm not making fun of this. I've seen it before and it's a real UFO... The greys call them dropships. They're the slowest UFOs in the entire universe, they fly from China to Europe in 3 to 5 weeks. I never thought I would see one here and it makes me very scared... :)

 

You said so funny, haha, it took off from China, but I do not know where the next time will fly, I think we should give it wings and installing a more powerful engine.

Naw, they're not that much of  a threat.  You just need to set up an interceptor base in asia and just salvage the Elerium when they crash.

Noodles
Noodles's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 weeks ago
Joined: 01/04/2011 - 00:42
Posts: 426
Location: New York City

Fire up the EMP generator...

I mean as long as it's here, why not

The Giggle Loop

trooplewis
trooplewis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 day ago
Joined: 03/26/2011 - 15:35
Posts: 2613
Location: San Diego

I've got one of those, it makes a great camping light. You can hang it or you can use it as a table light by mounting it on a 2-liter bottle.

Rats, finally sold my 2010 509hp Mustang...now I can buy more lights!

Sold the red one too! Now guess what I drive, doing my penance for 500 hp commuters...

http://dreammustang.com/

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/Ha

Jackin lee
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 12 hours ago
Joined: 10/20/2011 - 08:31
Posts: 14

trooplewis wrote:

I've got one of those, it makes a great camping light. You can hang it or you can use it as a table light by mounting it on a 2-liter bottle.

yes, It‘s a camping light, I always want to buy it for fishing at night using camping out.

Jackin lee
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 12 hours ago
Joined: 10/20/2011 - 08:31
Posts: 14

Ford Prefect wrote:
If we swap out the emitters for high cri warm LEDs and make the body out of Ti, it would fly quickly off the shelves at CPFMarketplace

yes, i think so!

kragmutt
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 03/17/2011 - 01:20
Posts: 406
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Jackin Lee, do you work for picktocart.com by any chance?

Vortex
Vortex's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 10/05/2011 - 07:38
Posts: 154
Location: Belgium

I think he's a robot or something or an alien DNA experiment gone wrong, I mean, are kragmutt and me the only ones who noticed he talks like a google translationserver.

Now we found out they are among us and that their mothership is called picktocart they'll have to kill us for sure.

Anyone who wants to join the resistance, sign up at Corporal Kragmutt's bivak.

Grey

kragmutt
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 03/17/2011 - 01:20
Posts: 406
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

LOL