How's ordering from Best Offer Buy? Please let me know .....

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
rikr
rikr's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 19 min ago
Joined: 09/03/2011 - 21:50
Posts: 2163
Location: Fenton, MO
How's ordering from Best Offer Buy? Please let me know .....

I just want to make sure it's not 3 month wait like DX So if someone can let me know how they are?    Thank you very much....

 

 

 New Collection / Old Collection

 
fishinfool
fishinfool's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 03/09/2010 - 00:30
Posts: 4342
Location: Hilo, Hawaii

Aloha rikr! I have only purchased once from BOB back in march and it took less than 2 weeks which for me is very good. Good luck.

 

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/38

 

 

 

Don wrote:

"But as I said long ago, you are more likely to be killed by a dead fish dropped by a seagull in the Sahara Desert than by a lithium ion

rikr
rikr's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 19 min ago
Joined: 09/03/2011 - 21:50
Posts: 2163
Location: Fenton, MO

fishinfool wrote:

Aloha rikr! I have only purchased once from BOB back in march and it took less than 2 weeks which for me is very good. Good luck.

 

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/38

Thank you, I really appreciate it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 New Collection / Old Collection

 
fishinfool
fishinfool's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 03/09/2010 - 00:30
Posts: 4342
Location: Hilo, Hawaii

rikr wrote:

fishinfool wrote:

Aloha rikr! I have only purchased once from BOB back in march and it took less than 2 weeks which for me is very good. Good luck. 

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/38

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

 

Anytime.  Smile

 

Don wrote:

"But as I said long ago, you are more likely to be killed by a dead fish dropped by a seagull in the Sahara Desert than by a lithium ion

JohnnyMac
JohnnyMac's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 3 months ago
Joined: 04/12/2011 - 16:03
Posts: 8863
Location: Eastern PA

Nothing but good experiences here with them. Fast delivery times.

rikr
rikr's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 19 min ago
Joined: 09/03/2011 - 21:50
Posts: 2163
Location: Fenton, MO

JohnnyMac wrote:

Nothing but good experiences here with them. Fast delivery times.

Thanks JohnnyMac!!

 

 

 New Collection / Old Collection