This can't be true...

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hrvoje
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 7 min ago
Joined: 02/09/2010 - 12:34
Posts: 347
Location: Croatia
This can't be true...

Even for an original one (which this one probably isn't), this is way too expensive!

http://cgi.ebay.com/LumaPower-MRV-SK-18650-4-M-Camping-LED-Torch-Flashli...

 

http://www.lumapower.com/58.html

SashiX
SashiX's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 2 months ago
Joined: 10/07/2010 - 15:46
Posts: 2045
Location: Spain

He was selling this model for AU $37.04, so I think it's a typo.

old4570
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 hours ago
Joined: 09/06/2010 - 02:44
Posts: 3366
Location: Land of Oz

they do it from time to time , because some one just might bite !  

 Always remember , the easiest thing in the world to do , is to expel hot air from your lungs and through some vocal chords ..
The resulting sound may , or may not be worth listening too ….

 

jekostas
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 7 months ago
Joined: 11/30/2010 - 03:09
Posts: 576
Location: Surrey

old4570 wrote:

they do it from time to time , because some one just might bite !  

Either that or they don't actually have any in stock, but don't want to take the auction down and restart it because of the extra listing fees.

Hayley
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 3 months ago
Joined: 01/24/2011 - 21:34
Posts: 89
Location: USA

e, the price is so expensive !!!!!

fishinfool
fishinfool's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 03/09/2010 - 00:30
Posts: 4342
Location: Hilo, Hawaii

I thought it was a specially customized MRV with gold plating and diamond studs. Money mouth

Don wrote:

"But as I said long ago, you are more likely to be killed by a dead fish dropped by a seagull in the Sahara Desert than by a lithium ion

FlashPilot
FlashPilot's picture
Offline
Last seen: 16 hours 38 min ago
Joined: 05/10/2010 - 16:07
Posts: 4534
Location: USA

Hrvoje wrote:

Even for an original one (which this one probably isn't), this is way too expensive!

http://cgi.ebay.com/LumaPower-MRV-SK-18650-4-M-Camping-LED-Torch-Flashli...

 

http://www.lumapower.com/58.html

Knock it off Hrvoje! Every time you post, I wind up spending to much money! Sealed

Hrvoje
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 7 min ago
Joined: 02/09/2010 - 12:34
Posts: 347
Location: Croatia

FlashPilot wrote:

Hrvoje wrote:

Even for an original one (which this one probably isn't), this is way too expensive!

http://cgi.ebay.com/LumaPower-MRV-SK-18650-4-M-Camping-LED-Torch-Flashli...

 

http://www.lumapower.com/58.html

Knock it off Hrvoje! Every time you post, I wind up spending to much money! Sealed

 

FlashPilot, let us know is this AU$237.99 MRV any good Smile

Piers
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 weeks ago
Joined: 01/18/2011 - 20:31
Posts: 896
Location: Bolton, UK

<CPF>Well it's not like you can get a good flashlight for just AU$237.99 anyway!</CPF>

df2dot
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 8 months ago
Joined: 02/15/2011 - 14:15
Posts: 520

at $237 i use them for toilet paper holders and paper towel dispensers

common !  it has Bronzer in description Bronzer!! 


ahahahh !!!!

XRAYBoY
XRAYBoY's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 04/29/2010 - 18:35
Posts: 174
Location: Spain

On one occasion,  I bought (same seller, buyincoins.com) a holder for a small flashlight which cost about 80 Euros. (I had previously bought $3) When I warned them of the typo, they told me that if they did not have the item in stock, they raised the price and so continue doing on advertising.

May be the explanation.

ForoLinternas.com

old4570
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 hours ago
Joined: 09/06/2010 - 02:44
Posts: 3366
Location: Land of Oz

I see this often on Ebay ... There fishing for sucker fish ! 

 Always remember , the easiest thing in the world to do , is to expel hot air from your lungs and through some vocal chords ..
The resulting sound may , or may not be worth listening too ….

 

Oxy Moron
Oxy Moron's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 weeks ago
Joined: 03/24/2010 - 13:55
Posts: 813
Location: USA

df2dot wrote:

at $237 i use them for toilet paper holders and paper towel dispensers

common !  it has Bronzer in description Bronzer!! 


 

Slightly off-topic, but I ended up at a press event of sorts a few weeks ago through a friend of a friend, where they had imported Canadian gold-filtered and caffeinated mineral water. It was served in a really nice 6 oz. bottle that, apparently, sells for $20. I kid you not. Shockingly, it tasted like water. Big Smile