Test / Review: BattEnergy 18650 2600mAh (Black)
BattEnergy 18650 2600mAh (Black)
- Cell type Cylindrical, sealed lithium-ion battery
- Manufacturer Samsung
- Model ICR18650-26
- UL file number MH48285
- Recommended voltage 3.7 V
- Typical capacity 2600mAh (9.62 Wh)
- Minimum Capacity 2500mAh (9.25 Wh)
- Normal charging 500mA x 5.5 hours to 4.2 V
- Fast charge 1250mA x hr 2.5 to 4.2 V
- Maximum charge current 2000mA
- Maximum continuous discharge current 2500mA
- Discharge voltage 3.0 V
- Operating temperature 0 - 45 ° C (load) -20 - 60 ° C (discharging)
- Storage Temperature -20 - 50 ° C (1week) -20 - 35 ° C (6months)
The Samsung cell works very nice with nearly same capacity at all currents.
There is not much to say about this battery, it uses a quality cell and works as expected, i.e. it is a very good battery.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Taschenlampen-Papst.de for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries