Rating: Tmart.com

315 posts / 0 new
Last post
sb56637
sb56637's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 57 min ago
Joined: 01/08/2010 - 09:29
Posts: 6797
Location: The Light

Hello again Ms. Ye,

Thank you for being responsible and helping to resolve the customer service issues of BLF users. However, the biggest issue is the fact that Tmart pays (or used to pay) people to post fake comments on BLF to increase Tmart's search ranking and make people thing that Tmart is a wonderful company. Do you know which of Tmart's employees have posted these fake comments? Have you given them instructions to immediately stop?

Thanks.

Budget Light Forum ...where Frugal meets with Flashlight!

Sherry Ye
Sherry Ye's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 3 months ago
Joined: 08/12/2011 - 06:58
Posts: 82

sb56637 wrote:

Hello again Ms. Ye,

Thank you for being responsible and helping to resolve the customer service issues of BLF users. However, the biggest issue is the fact that Tmart pays (or used to pay) people to post fake comments on BLF to increase Tmart's search ranking and make people thing that Tmart is a wonderful company. Do you know which of Tmart's employees have posted these fake comments? Have you given them instructions to immediately stop?

Thanks.

 

 

I am sorry all of the inconvenience we caused .As the issue you mentioned,I don't know whether our staff have done it or not,while we will gurantee that this things won't be happen again.And we are happy to be supervised by public.Thank you .

Hello everyone,I am the Customer Service from Tmart.com.
We can help you solve kinds of issues while shopping with us .
Please feel free to contact us via facebook(http://www.facebook.com/tmart.care)
or E-mail to CustomerCare@Tmart.com .

Volkan
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 8 months ago
Joined: 08/10/2011 - 11:05
Posts: 12
Location: London

I recevied this mail from TMart today:

 

"Dear Volkan,

 

 Best greeting from Tmart.

 

 The return item has been received, thank you so much.

 

 Look forward our future business:)"

 

Apparently my package was on its way back home while i was waiting for it. Interestingly, the status of the package is still "on transit" on USPS website Smile

 

Sherry Ye
Sherry Ye's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 3 months ago
Joined: 08/12/2011 - 06:58
Posts: 82

Volkan wrote:

I recevied this mail from TMart today:

 

"Dear Volkan,

 

 Best greeting from Tmart.

 

 The return item has been received, thank you so much.

 

 Look forward our future business:)"

 

Apparently my package was on its way back home while i was waiting for it. Interestingly, the status of the package is still "on transit" on USPS website Smile

 

 

 

Hello Volkan,

I think these following problems could be the causing reason:

1.The international tracking # would not update in time.And it also take longer to arrive than domestic.

2.The incorrect address or some other reason in usps could also be the reason why the delivery can't be done on time,in this case, the post office would return the package to the sender.

Therefore,I hope all of the users to make sure the shipping address is correct before you place an order.Fortunately we solved this issue.

If you have any questions,please feel free to contact us .

Good day!

Hello everyone,I am the Customer Service from Tmart.com.
We can help you solve kinds of issues while shopping with us .
Please feel free to contact us via facebook(http://www.facebook.com/tmart.care)
or E-mail to CustomerCare@Tmart.com .

Volkan
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 8 months ago
Joined: 08/10/2011 - 11:05
Posts: 12
Location: London

Sherry Ye wrote:

Volkan wrote:

I recevied this mail from TMart today:

 

"Dear Volkan,

 

 Best greeting from Tmart.

 

 The return item has been received, thank you so much.

 

 Look forward our future business:)"

 

Apparently my package was on its way back home while i was waiting for it. Interestingly, the status of the package is still "on transit" on USPS website Smile

 

 

 

Hello Volkan,

I think these following problems could be the causing reason:

1.The international tracking # would not update in time.And it also take longer to arrive than domestic.

2.The incorrect address or some other reason in usps could also be the reason why the delivery can't be done on time,in this case, the post office would return the package to the sender.

Therefore,I hope all of the users to make sure the shipping address is correct before you place an order.Fortunately we solved this issue.

If you have any questions,please feel free to contact us .

Good day!

 

I had already checked my address and there was nothing wrong with it. I ordered many items to this address and all of them arrived just fine. And if USPS delivered my package, i should had been able to track it on post office's site but there was no record of it on their system. So my guess is it never reached here. But then again there may be an issue with the tracking as well, but my address was absolutely correct. Anyway, whatever the reason was it's not very important any more.. 

 

UPDATE:

1. I forgot to mention that an item i ordered on 5th of August from Amazon.com Marketplace (shipped from US) arrived here on 13th!. 

2. When a package returns to you, can't you find out the reason? I guess they should stamp it on the package or let you know some other way.

 

 

Pitoar
Pitoar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 4 months ago
Joined: 07/13/2011 - 23:23
Posts: 18

Huge wrote:

and how about this one if it was voted to the top in the near 1 hour?  ($33.48 to $26.78)diverse style!

http://www.tmart.com/ShopWays/Daily-Deals.html

30 Lumens BX13 3 Leaf Rotary System of LED Flashlight Solar Battery Charger

You can finish order just in the limited time, I like solar battery charger, but it has expired, now it costs $33.4

To be best myself

Sherry Ye
Sherry Ye's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 3 months ago
Joined: 08/12/2011 - 06:58
Posts: 82

Volkan wrote:

Sherry Ye wrote:

Volkan wrote:

I recevied this mail from TMart today:

 

"Dear Volkan,

 

 Best greeting from Tmart.

 

 The return item has been received, thank you so much.

 

 Look forward our future business:)"

 

Apparently my package was on its way back home while i was waiting for it. Interestingly, the status of the package is still "on transit" on USPS website Smile

 

 

 

Hello Volkan,

I think these following problems could be the causing reason:

1.The international tracking # would not update in time.And it also take longer to arrive than domestic.

2.The incorrect address or some other reason in usps could also be the reason why the delivery can't be done on time,in this case, the post office would return the package to the sender.

Therefore,I hope all of the users to make sure the shipping address is correct before you place an order.Fortunately we solved this issue.

If you have any questions,please feel free to contact us .

Good day!

 

I had already checked my address and there was nothing wrong with it. I ordered many items to this address and all of them arrived just fine. And if USPS delivered my package, i should had been able to track it on post office's site but there was no record of it on their system. So my guess is it never reached here. But then again there may be an issue with the tracking as well, but my address was absolutely correct. Anyway, whatever the reason was it's not very important any more.. 

 

UPDATE:

1. I forgot to mention that an item i ordered on 5th of August from Amazon.com Marketplace (shipped from US) arrived here on 13th!. 

2. When a package returns to you, can't you find out the reason? I guess they should stamp it on the package or let you know some other way.

 

 

 

 

The delivery also depends on the shipping method which you choose.Anyway,we need to improve in this aspect.Normal speaking,when the package return to us it will let us to know the reason why send back.It was strange that this one do not left any relevant information .As you mentioned the shipping address was correct,so we think the reason maybe caused by USPS,until now the shipping status still do not update.We will contact them to help us to check it.

Hello everyone,I am the Customer Service from Tmart.com.
We can help you solve kinds of issues while shopping with us .
Please feel free to contact us via facebook(http://www.facebook.com/tmart.care)
or E-mail to CustomerCare@Tmart.com .

gcbryan
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 05/07/2010 - 20:42
Posts: 2541
Location: Seattle,WA

I've got an order that shipped over a week ago and I haven't received it either. I normally get items in 3 or 4 days.

The status doesn't update and when I sent an email inquiring about this order I received an email that said "Congratulations we have received your payment" and that an agent will contact me shortly even though it's been 24 hours since I sent the email.

I have a feeling my order was returned as well although the shipping address is correct and I've had no problems in the past.

The email didn't even say Tmart in the sender area until after you opened it up. Normally I wouldn't open up an email from someone I didn't know especially with a heading like "Congratulation".....

The order included a lithium-ion battery. I wonder if the Post Office inspects and rejects packages due to lithium batteries?

gcbryan
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 05/07/2010 - 20:42
Posts: 2541
Location: Seattle,WA

It came today after I posted this email. So order time is still fast in my limited experience. Communications both via the status update system and via email is a little weak.

I sent an email to Tmart through their website and the response I got about "Congratulations we have received your payment!"... was from service@tmart.com nor did I ever get a real response from anyone.

There's no problem now but if anyone needs to have a conversation in English it may take some doing. As you can see on here. I just posted about an email from Tmart and the response on here (up above) was to contact Tmart!

Sherry Ye
Sherry Ye's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 3 months ago
Joined: 08/12/2011 - 06:58
Posts: 82

gcbryan wrote:

It came today after I posted this email. So order time is still fast in my limited experience. Communications both via the status update system and via email is a little weak.

I sent an email to Tmart through their website and the response I got about "Congratulations we have received your payment!"... was from service@tmart.com nor did I ever get a real response from anyone.

There's no problem now but if anyone needs to have a conversation in English it may take some doing. As you can see on here. I just posted about an email from Tmart and the response on here (up above) was to contact Tmart!

 

Yes, it is true that we need to improve our communication skills.We are so sorry for any inconvenience caused in this incident.Sometimes, the email you sent would go into our spam, which we can not check to see in time.If anything happens again like this, you can send the email to us.Also you can chat with our online staff on the live chat.They will help you to deal with the problem timely and in a proper manner.If have any questions you can send to customercare@tmart.com .Good day .

Hello everyone,I am the Customer Service from Tmart.com.
We can help you solve kinds of issues while shopping with us .
Please feel free to contact us via facebook(http://www.facebook.com/tmart.care)
or E-mail to CustomerCare@Tmart.com .

E1320
E1320's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 03/30/2011 - 05:26
Posts: 3369
Location: New Hampshire

Hi Sherry,

          I ordered a 5 mode trustfire F20 from Tmart order number  21193398

I got the order very fast and am very happy with the shipping time but unfortunately I received a one mode version of the light could you please help me get the correct 5 mode light that I ordered?

Thanks,

E1320

I am already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

E1320
E1320's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 03/30/2011 - 05:26
Posts: 3369
Location: New Hampshire

Sherry I asked live help on Tmart to help with this problem and they told me to ask you on the BLF forum but as soon as i posted the question you logged off.

I am already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

sb56637
sb56637's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 57 min ago
Joined: 01/08/2010 - 09:29
Posts: 6797
Location: The Light

E1320 wrote:

Sherry I asked live help on Tmart to help with this problem and they told me to ask you on the BLF forum

Seriously?!?! Do they know that you frequent BLF, or are they sending all of their support issues here? Interesting, don't know what to say.

Budget Light Forum ...where Frugal meets with Flashlight!

E1320
E1320's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 03/30/2011 - 05:26
Posts: 3369
Location: New Hampshire

sb56637 wrote:

E1320 wrote:

Sherry I asked live help on Tmart to help with this problem and they told me to ask you on the BLF forum

Seriously?!?! Do they know that you frequent BLF, or are they sending all of their support issues here? Interesting, don't know what to say.

 I have a feeling they keep an English speaking person on standby at the forum to try to gain some semblance of customer service. We have gained a reputation of making or breaking the flashlight sales of these budget flashlight vendors. Look at the DD thread for instance what did we buy 70-100 lights.

I am already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

sb56637
sb56637's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 57 min ago
Joined: 01/08/2010 - 09:29
Posts: 6797
Location: The Light

Huh. Very interesting.

Budget Light Forum ...where Frugal meets with Flashlight!

edc
edc's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 01/16/2011 - 02:28
Posts: 3300
Location: NSW AUSTRALIA

I find it "interesting" that a customers email would end up in their spam folder? Wouldn't it be the other way round?

 

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums

gcbryan
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 05/07/2010 - 20:42
Posts: 2541
Location: Seattle,WA

edc wrote:

I find it "interesting" that a customers email would end up in their spam folder? Wouldn't it be the other way round?

Sometimes they need to learn when to stop digging the hole Smile Obviously my email didn't go into their spam folder Smile I almost deleted theirs to me due to the fact that their company name didn't show. It came from "Robert" and said "Congratulations we have your payment". I don't know what made we actually read it before deleting it as I would normally do.

It's funny that they have someone on here to help (their reputation) but making up stories that make no sense isn't helping (them) Smile

I contacted them via their email. Then they come on here and suggest that the email went to a spam folder but the next time I could send my email to them and they would help me. WTF?

If they have a spam folder how can I or anyone send them an email? They have no spam folder however and actually did answer my email. They just do it with an email that starts out "Congratuations...we have received your payment" Smile

Really, they (and all Chinese vendors) need to either have no interaction with their customers (and see how long they stay in business) or get a few people who actually understand English. Just being able to type a few sentences is worse than no response.

It's just gibberish. They make up a story to save face. There is no spam folder. DD is no different however. At least Tmart is fast and ships from the US.

E1320
E1320's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 03/30/2011 - 05:26
Posts: 3369
Location: New Hampshire

E1320 wrote:

sb56637 wrote:

E1320 wrote:

Sherry I asked live help on Tmart to help with this problem and they told me to ask you on the BLF forum

Seriously?!?! Do they know that you frequent BLF, or are they sending all of their support issues here? Interesting, don't know what to say.

 I have a feeling they keep an English speaking person on standby at the forum to try to gain some semblance of customer service. We have gained a reputation of making or breaking the flashlight sales of these budget flashlight vendors. Look at the DD thread for instance what did we buy 70-100 lights.

Sherry actually sent me a packing slip to return the 1 mode F20 for free and she is going to send me the 5 mode F20 that I was supposed to receive in the first place. I will update in a couple days if it arrives in working condition. Thanks Sherry

I am already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

Soleiloo
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 10 months ago
Joined: 08/24/2011 - 07:35
Posts: 1
Location: Canada

I bought 2 mini Dav cameras and they both came with missing parts it took days before i could get Tmart to agree to send 2 new ones well the 2 new ones arrived in worse condition they were not only opened but also no chargers like the first 2 and missing parts. They have a US base factory i had written numerous emails and it takes several days before they answer and they do not seem to understand what you are saying.  I give them no stars . and do not know who to contact to get this dealt with they are useless and lie.  . I used Pay pal now I will contact Pay pal .

Sherry Ye
Sherry Ye's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 3 months ago
Joined: 08/12/2011 - 06:58
Posts: 82

Soleiloo wrote:

I bought 2 mini Dav cameras and they both came with missing parts it took days before i could get Tmart to agree to send 2 new ones well the 2 new ones arrived in worse condition they were not only opened but also no chargers like the first 2 and missing parts. They have a US base factory i had written numerous emails and it takes several days before they answer and they do not seem to understand what you are saying.  I give them no stars . and do not know who to contact to get this dealt with they are useless and lie.  . I used Pay pal now I will contact Pay pal .

 

Hello Soleiloo,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

According to the information I can't find your order number,would you please tell us your order number ?

Or you can send send the info to customercare@tmart.com .

Then we will can handle this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you .

Hello everyone,I am the Customer Service from Tmart.com.
We can help you solve kinds of issues while shopping with us .
Please feel free to contact us via facebook(http://www.facebook.com/tmart.care)
or E-mail to CustomerCare@Tmart.com .

Huge
Huge's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 6 months ago
Joined: 02/12/2011 - 01:14
Posts: 115

gcbryan wrote:

edc wrote:

I find it "interesting" that a customers email would end up in their spam folder? Wouldn't it be the other way round?

Sometimes they need to learn when to stop digging the hole Smile Obviously my email didn't go into their spam folder Smile I almost deleted theirs to me due to the fact that their company name didn't show. It came from "Robert" and said "Congratulations we have your payment". I don't know what made we actually read it before deleting it as I would normally do.

It's funny that they have someone on here to help (their reputation) but making up stories that make no sense isn't helping (them) Smile

I contacted them via their email. Then they come on here and suggest that the email went to a spam folder but the next time I could send my email to them and they would help me. WTF?

If they have a spam folder how can I or anyone send them an email? They have no spam folder however and actually did answer my email. They just do it with an email that starts out "Congratuations...we have received your payment" Smile

Really, they (and all Chinese vendors) need to either have no interaction with their customers (and see how long they stay in business) or get a few people who actually understand English. Just being able to type a few sentences is worse than no response.

It's just gibberish. They make up a story to save face. There is no spam folder. DD is no different however. At least Tmart is fast and ships from the US.

i should annouce that i am not good at english before i say something, Tmart did wrong absolutely, but there exist someone take pleasure in other's misfortune, or you may say it deverse. whatever, i always compare the DX with Tmart for many items and purchase gadgets seldom have something to do with Flashlights.

this should be a good new for somebody here:http://www.dealextreme.com/PartnerProgram/BBSMarket.dx and you will get it why the vendors devote to the forum spreading.  and tmart exactly is a new company so that it made a joke like put your email address in the spam box.  but to me, if some vendor can offer the real istate(or some thing moderate) and in a low price, forum is the right channel for them and also good for us. to maintain a win-win mode, i hope tmart can deal with the situation what they responsible and we are also would not leave it behind.

Flashlight may bring me a sunshine~

Huge
Huge's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 6 months ago
Joined: 02/12/2011 - 01:14
Posts: 115

E1320 wrote:

sb56637 wrote:

E1320 wrote:

Sherry I asked live help on Tmart to help with this problem and they told me to ask you on the BLF forum

Seriously?!?! Do they know that you frequent BLF, or are they sending all of their support issues here? Interesting, don't know what to say.

 I have a feeling they keep an English speaking person on standby at the forum to try to gain some semblance of customer service. We have gained a reputation of making or breaking the flashlight sales of these budget flashlight vendors. Look at the DD thread for instance what did we buy 70-100 lights.

"Look at the DD thread for instance what did we buy 70-100 lights."  what does it mean?

Flashlight may bring me a sunshine~

E1320
E1320's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 03/30/2011 - 05:26
Posts: 3369
Location: New Hampshire

Huge wrote:

"Look at the DD thread for instance what did we buy 70-100 lights."  what does it mean?

What it means is that if there is even a small possibility that we might band together and buy 70-100 lights at once from them than they would be more likely to pay attention to what happens on this forum with some hope that they may get the big 70-100 light sale from us some day.

I am already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

E1320
E1320's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 03/30/2011 - 05:26
Posts: 3369
Location: New Hampshire

E1320 wrote:

E1320 wrote:

sb56637 wrote:

E1320 wrote:

Sherry I asked live help on Tmart to help with this problem and they told me to ask you on the BLF forum

Seriously?!?! Do they know that you frequent BLF, or are they sending all of their support issues here? Interesting, don't know what to say.

 I have a feeling they keep an English speaking person on standby at the forum to try to gain some semblance of customer service. We have gained a reputation of making or breaking the flashlight sales of these budget flashlight vendors. Look at the DD thread for instance what did we buy 70-100 lights.

Sherry actually sent me a packing slip to return the 1 mode F20 for free and she is going to send me the 5 mode F20 that I was supposed to receive in the first place. I will update in a couple days if it arrives in working condition. Thanks Sherry

 

Hi Sherry ,

 

  I received my replacement light today from Tmart and it is exactly the same light I sent back a one mode Trustfire F20. I ordered a 5 mode Trustfire F20. Now what do I need to do to return this light again so I can receive the correct light that I ordered?

Thanks,

Erik

I am already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

cd520
cd520's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 9 months ago
Joined: 07/13/2011 - 17:08
Posts: 387
Location: WV, USA

edc
edc's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 01/16/2011 - 02:28
Posts: 3300
Location: NSW AUSTRALIA

 

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums

Sherry Ye
Sherry Ye's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 3 months ago
Joined: 08/12/2011 - 06:58
Posts: 82

Dear all .

Thank you for your advices and supports, in order to serve our customers better, our return policy has been optimized(Such as Defective Item,Unauthorized Return,Missing Item,Shipped but not Delivered,DOA, Wrong Items Received,Unsatisfied Item etc.). We also have updated features services: 90-Day Money Back,180-Day Product Warranty,Compensation First.The details information you can check on Tmart's  Return Policy.If have any questions/advices,you can contact us at customercare@tmart.com at any time.

Thank you .

Hello everyone,I am the Customer Service from Tmart.com.
We can help you solve kinds of issues while shopping with us .
Please feel free to contact us via facebook(http://www.facebook.com/tmart.care)
or E-mail to CustomerCare@Tmart.com .

Volkan
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 8 months ago
Joined: 08/10/2011 - 11:05
Posts: 12
Location: London

I was expecting that you would change your 45-day refund policy. 

"f the status of shipment is not updated and you still do not get the item within 45 days (20 days, destination country—U.S. or Canada) since the shipment date, Tmart will reship the item to you. "

Instead of refund, you chose to make the customer wait longer (which you did to me in my case but now it's official). Personally, i would not risk it. I think it's not a viable option for overseas. But if you're in US, shipping speed may not be a problem of course.

Having non-free shipping options seems good. Depending the urgency of the item you can have some flexibility this way. 

E1320
E1320's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 03/30/2011 - 05:26
Posts: 3369
Location: New Hampshire

Big surprise after sending the second 1 mode F20 back to Tmart I got an email saying they don't actually carry the 5 mode F20 so they will give me a store credit plus a $5 dollar coupon to buy something else. So much for the second chance after the C8 incident.

I am already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

GhillieBurke
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 10 months ago
Joined: 09/19/2011 - 16:07
Posts: 3
Location: Canada

I work for Bell this is a multiple home services company In Canada, More specifically I work for Bell Satellite T.V.. Never ever would my boss accept anyone who spoke with such mistakes in a paragraph, especially coming from some one who states being in your position. I don't understand how you think this is good customer service I have just recently created three orders with you the money was taken from my credit card yet you are still processing my order, and when I connected on the live chat support because Your company is so cheap they don't have any kind of phone customer service, the person I spoke to seemed clueless as to help me and every time I asked her a question she would simply repeat what I said without answer. She could not type well, nor made any sense what so ever in her sentences. When i receive all three Of my packages they better be exactly as described on your website if not I will be expecting a complete refund. Just so you know I will not be using your site again, Your customer service is a Joke.

This is what You wrote: 

"Hello Volkan,Sorry for the inconvenience,I am writing to tell you that the item you ordered was out of stock.As this issue,our staff do not explain it clearly .I apologize for our careless.As your item you ordered we will get it from another supplier within 3-7days .So we hope you can wait for somedays,we will issue you refund if you unwilling to wait it.Could you please tell us your order number? We can handle it for you right now .As for the 45-Day Refund Guarantee,the details you can check on http://www.tmart.com/HelpCenter/45-Day-Refund-Guarantee.html.If have any questions,please contact us at customercare@tmart.com. "

This Seems absolutely unprofessional, there are words in this sentence you should not be using and terms that do not make sense! In addition you claim that his order seems to be out of stock but you ask for his order number, therefor you again gave him wrong information.

If you really were in such a position as you claim to be then you would have a better writing that this or hopefully some one to proof read it for you or translate what ever it is you are trying to write if you are not completely bilingual, I would never accept something like this if I requested speaking to a supervisor or a manager, this seems like one of your customer service representative is trying to make peace but is failing. This is a complete and utter Fail in my perspective.

Pages