Test / Review: Sibeile IMR18650 2800mAh (Black)
Sibeile IMR18650 2800mAh (Black)
- Model: 18650 lithium battery
- Brand: Sibeile lithium battery
- nominal capacity: 2800mAh
- nominal voltage: 3.7V
- battery material: lithium rechargeable battery
- positive pole: Nipple top
- rechargeable battery: Up to 500 times
- impedance: <60mOhm
- cycle life: >500 Cycles
- Operation temperature: Charge(0 ~ 45oC), Discharge(-20 ~ 60oC)
- Storage Temperature: -5 ~ 35oC
- Dimension: Diameter 18mm, Height 65mm
- Weight: About 50g
The capacity is not that impressive for 2800mAh batteries (this might be because they are 4.3 volt batteries).
After shipping the samples to me, some print was added to the box.
Very nice discharge curve, the two batteries track perfectly and the capacity does not change with load.
The batteries looks good.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Sibeile for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries