Deal alerts for Banggood.com - BTU Shocker, SolarStorm, Olight, XinTD...

1311 posts / 0 new
Last post
unknown00101
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 08/16/2013 - 11:53
Posts: 4342
Location: USA
the wrote:

Panas gone up, A3T expired.

..but: Christmas promotion starts!

Many good deals, also TM26 included. (Enjoy Roberta!)

Convoy C8 XM-L2 U2-1A for $13.78 with BGFMC code.

Is there anything wrong with the ak47 7135 driver?

toysareforboys
toysareforboys's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 3 days ago
Joined: 01/15/2012 - 02:03
Posts: 511
Location: Whitby, ON

the wrote:
Panasonic NCRs: A pair of unprotected  flat top Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh for $13.95 (free shipping, with coupon bgf113)
Now says $14.95 with the coupon? Price increased $1? When I try and buy more than one pair the coupon is worth LESS as well Sad Was trying to order 3 pairs Sad

-Jamie M.

Icon
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 08/18/2013 - 19:31
Posts: 247
Location: AR

toysareforboys wrote:
the wrote:
Panasonic NCRs: A pair of unprotected  flat top Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh for $13.95 (free shipping, with coupon bgf113)
When I try and buy more than one pair the coupon is worth LESS as well Sad Was trying to order 3 pairs Sad

-Jamie M.


I noticed that,,, strange.
Woody
Woody's picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 6 min ago
Joined: 02/20/2012 - 17:08
Posts: 1639
Location: London
the wrote:

Panas gone up, A3T expired.

..but: Christmas promotion starts!

Many good deals, also TM26 included. (Enjoy Roberta!)

Great! The day I got the refund for the non-arrival of the A3T I ordered on 21st September, the price goes up by 50%. Think I’ll pass.

CheapThrills
CheapThrills's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 3 min ago
Joined: 07/02/2011 - 10:45
Posts: 3592
Location: Suomi

Who´s going to order this one Silly

http://www.banggood.com/Niteye-ZIP20-Ti-Cree-XM-L-U2-300Lumen-Titanium-LED-Flashlight-p-906961.html

Werner
Werner's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 3 days ago
Joined: 10/19/2012 - 15:00
Posts: 3679
Location: Germany

300$, titanium, fancy design…and an old xml? Kind of absurd.

Gj
Gj's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 20 hours ago
Joined: 06/26/2013 - 15:44
Posts: 3063
Location: NY,USA

CheapThrills wrote:
Who´s going to order this one Silly http://www.banggood.com/Niteye-ZIP20-Ti-Cree-XM-L-U2-300Lumen-Titanium-L...

Zippo collectors?

Banggood
Banggood's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 7 min ago
Joined: 02/18/2013 - 01:13
Posts: 1325
Location: Guangzhou,China

_the_ wrote:

Panas gone up, A3T expired.

..but: Christmas promotion starts!

Many good deals, also TM26 included. (Enjoy Roberta!)

Yes,time for preparing Christmas gift.

So just choose gift from the Christmas collection and if you want to buy other flashlights as gift,you can tell me,I'll consider to add it.

9% discount for all flashlight & Lasers

coupon code: 4BLF

Link: https://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Flashlight-c-1057.html?

 

Business inquiry

E-mail: chendongling@banggood.com

Skype: swiling88

 

After Sales Problems:

E-mail: cservice@banggood.com

furythings
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 1 week ago
Joined: 11/13/2012 - 19:17
Posts: 220
Location: UK
Banggood wrote:

Yes,time for preparing Christmas gift.

So just choose gift from the Christmas collection and if you want to buy other flashlights as gift,you can tell me,I’ll consider to add it.

Convoy M1 please Smile

bikenber73
bikenber73's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 15 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2011 - 15:09
Posts: 2055
Location: Maryland USA

Shadow Brand Lights

p_k
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 1 month ago
Joined: 11/18/2013 - 13:05
Posts: 31
Location: Sweden

Hmm… I ordered a Roche F6 about two weeks ago and the price was the same as in this promotion. Same goes for the Convoy C8’s, I can’t see that the promo prices differs from the normal ones. Or maybe the Roche got listed because of the “51% off” and not because it was a part of the Christmas promotion. Think I’ll have to take a second look.

_the_
_the_'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 38 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 07/08/2011 - 06:22
Posts: 3636
Location: Finland

p_k wrote:
Think I'll have to take a second look.

Please do so. There is additional -15% with code bgfmc

=the=

 

p_k
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 1 month ago
Joined: 11/18/2013 - 13:05
Posts: 31
Location: Sweden

I just did, the F6 set me back $21.52 and with this promotion it’s $20.99. It’s a bit less but not that much I think Wink

Icon
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 08/18/2013 - 19:31
Posts: 247
Location: AR
unknown00101 wrote:
the wrote:

Panas gone up, A3T expired.

..but: Christmas promotion starts!

Many good deals, also TM26 included. (Enjoy Roberta!)

Convoy C8 XM-L2 U2-1A for $13.78 with BGFMC code.

Is there anything wrong with the ak47 7135 driver?


I have saw a couple of comments questioning it, but can’t find anything definite one way or the other.
unknown00101
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 08/16/2013 - 11:53
Posts: 4342
Location: USA
Icon wrote:
unknown00101 wrote:
the wrote:

Panas gone up, A3T expired.

..but: Christmas promotion starts!

Many good deals, also TM26 included. (Enjoy Roberta!)

Convoy C8 XM-L2 U2-1A for $13.78 with BGFMC code.

Is there anything wrong with the ak47 7135 driver?


I have saw a couple of comments questioning it, but can’t find anything definite one way or the other.

well…. at that price it still wouldn’t be a bad deal if the driver had to be replaced.

RaceR86
RaceR86's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 1 month ago
Joined: 02/22/2012 - 08:32
Posts: 3777
Location: Norway

_the_ wrote:

Nitecore i4 for $19.96 with coupon bgf137

..or only $0.51 more with car adapter: Nitecore i4 + car adapter (coupon bgf137)

..or Nitecore i2 for $15.13 (coupon bgf137)

 

Are these deals? Ok, the car adapter set is not that bad. But regular price from FT (with coupon code) is better on the normal models. And buyers can more easily get the correct power cable.

For (US) buyers who are shopping at Illumination supply they be picked up at a better price.

When there are deals on these Im used to buying them for around 5$ less...

BLF LED database – collaboration spreadsheet and latest news about where to buy LEDs
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/19342

_the_
_the_'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 38 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 07/08/2011 - 06:22
Posts: 3636
Location: Finland

RaceR86 wrote:

Are these deals? Ok, the car adapter set is not that bad. But regular price from FT (with coupon code) is better on the normal models. And buyers can more easily get the correct power cable.

For (US) buyers who are shopping at Illumination supply they be picked up at a better price.

When there are deals on these Im used to buying them for around 5$ less...

Sorry. Bad deals then. Sad

Thanks for correcting me. Smile

=the=

 

Icon
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 08/18/2013 - 19:31
Posts: 247
Location: AR
unknown00101 wrote:
Icon wrote:
unknown00101 wrote:
the wrote:

Panas gone up, A3T expired.

..but: Christmas promotion starts!

Many good deals, also TM26 included. (Enjoy Roberta!)

Convoy C8 XM-L2 U2-1A for $13.78 with BGFMC code.

Is there anything wrong with the ak47 7135 driver?


I have saw a couple of comments questioning it, but can’t find anything definite one way or the other.

well…. at that price it still wouldn’t be a bad deal if the driver had to be replaced.


If I knew how… I really need to learn this stuff. I will prolly buy one anyway, after all, it’s still a light. 8)
Werner
Werner's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 3 days ago
Joined: 10/19/2012 - 15:00
Posts: 3679
Location: Germany

Mobile power bank with removable battery for 2.75$ After BLF code and without battery. This is the best price I have seen on this…

kreisler
kreisler's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 2 months ago
Joined: 11/12/2011 - 23:32
Posts: 3992
Location: Deutcheland

Werner wrote:
!{width:88%}http://img.banggood.com/images/upload/2012/chenjianwei/SKU095257j.jpg!:h... Mobile power bank with removable battery for 2.75$ After BLF code and without battery. This is the best price I have seen on this...

lol an aff ID link for a 2.75$ item.

whose gonna get rich by such pennys.

 

*FMI* i got 4 i/o sh
Pregulla
Pregulla's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 1 day ago
Joined: 07/31/2012 - 07:34
Posts: 806

You can get the same (looks like) charger for about $2.3 from ebay

toysareforboys
toysareforboys's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 3 days ago
Joined: 01/15/2012 - 02:03
Posts: 511
Location: Whitby, ON

Werner wrote:
http://www.banggood.com/Portable-Mobile-Power-USB-18650-Battery-Charger-For-Phone-MP3-p-89412.html

Mobile power bank with removable battery for 2.75$ After BLF code and without battery. This is the best price I have seen on this…

Does it do 2amps out and 2amps in? No? screw that then Sad There’s ZERO specs on banggood’s site Sad

I always use the 4×18650 ones on Ebay, $12 shipped and they do DUAL 2amps out, and 2amps in/charge too Smile

-Jamie M.

Werner
Werner's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 3 days ago
Joined: 10/19/2012 - 15:00
Posts: 3679
Location: Germany
Pregulla wrote:
You can get the same (looks like) charger for about $2.3 from ebay

Thanks a lot, I almost ordered it. I haven’t checked BIC for longer time because the site loads so awfully slow…ordered now for 2.16$

I like the look of this one cell charger with removable cell, had an eye on it since I had seen it on DX…
The last time I used a battery box for some DIY stuff I ordered a two cell empty box from fastech but this single bay could even be handier…

toysareforboys
toysareforboys's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 3 days ago
Joined: 01/15/2012 - 02:03
Posts: 511
Location: Whitby, ON
Werner wrote:
Pregulla wrote:
You can get the same (looks like) charger for about $2.3 from ebay

Thanks a lot, I almost ordered it

I’ve bought tons of stuff from buyincoins, other than their trustfire batteries being knock off’s, never had any issues.

-Jamie M.

_the_
_the_'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 38 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 07/08/2011 - 06:22
Posts: 3636
Location: Finland

Nitecore TM26 for $249.99

 

Klarus MIX6 Ti for $39.99

 

No coupons needed for these, I think.

 

More deals here: Christmas deals (also other than flashlights)

=the=

 

Ouchyfoot
Ouchyfoot's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 5 days ago
Joined: 09/01/2012 - 06:15
Posts: 5089
Location: Canada

That’s a great price on th TM26.

kreisler
kreisler's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 2 months ago
Joined: 11/12/2011 - 23:32
Posts: 3992
Location: Deutcheland

the klarus will make a great gift!

*FMI* i got 4 i/o sh
rouse007
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 4 months ago
Joined: 08/27/2013 - 07:33
Posts: 12
Location: NB, Canada

repeat

rouse007
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 4 months ago
Joined: 08/27/2013 - 07:33
Posts: 12
Location: NB, Canada

repeat post

Wojto
Wojto's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 11/16/2013 - 09:00
Posts: 127
Location: Poland

Stop spamming, look at the first page…

Pages