I imagine that most of you have probably noticed that post submission has been a pretty pokey process lately. We were commonly observing delays of 5 to 20 seconds after hitting the post button. So I finally managed to do a bit of performance profiling, and I think I found the source of the hangup. (It was a subsystem that I never thought to check for performance issues.) So I made a fairly significant configuration change that seems to have greatly improved the speed of post submission. Please let me know how it works for you.
Thanks for your patience and support! Have fun.
Budget Light Forum ...where Frugal meets with Flashlight!