18650 charger+power bank +intelligent display

22 posts / 0 new
Last post
Minos
Minos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 07/29/2013 - 03:44
Posts: 99
Location: hk
18650 charger+power bank +intelligent display

Hi . brothers.

This is Minos again .I sell 18650 lithium batteries here .For a long time,We didnt sell products in retail. But now we want to make a promotion. I want to recommend you a intelligent charger in which it can have a 5v output and 4 groove. But the extraordinary part is have a intelligent screen which can show the charging process.

Now the 4 bay smart charger here sell $20/pcs worldwide free shipping
The charger link

The activities will over at the end of this month.

Thanks very much

professional in diving flashlight and LED Flashlight

Edited by: Minos on 07/07/2014 - 10:28
leaftye
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 55 min ago
Joined: 07/25/2012 - 17:43
Posts: 4030
Location: San Diego, CA

It looks like you're a commercial seller, so this should be in the commercial seller's forum.  That's an attractive charger.  Are there any tests of it?

The low mode should be lower.

Reviews: Efan IMR18350 700mAh 10.5A, <a href="http://

dangerous
dangerous's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 06/17/2014 - 04:54
Posts: 962
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL

I’d buy one if HKJ approved.

BLF

Minos
Minos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 07/29/2013 - 03:44
Posts: 99
Location: hk

leaftye wrote:

It looks like you’re a commercial seller, so this should be in the commercial seller’s forum.  That’s an attractive charger.  Are there any tests of it?


—————————————————————
Test video

The TOMO charger has being tested before . You please rest assured the quality . So .I seems i post a wrong place ?Should i post it on “commercial seller’s forum”?

professional in diving flashlight and LED Flashlight

Minos
Minos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 07/29/2013 - 03:44
Posts: 99
Location: hk

dangerous wrote:
I’d buy one if HKJ approved.

————————————
May i know who is HKJ ? Big guy here ?

professional in diving flashlight and LED Flashlight

bibihang
bibihang's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 10 min ago
Joined: 11/10/2011 - 09:32
Posts: 2359
Location: Malaysia

Do you still sell 18650 batteries in retail?

leaftye
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 55 min ago
Joined: 07/25/2012 - 17:43
Posts: 4030
Location: San Diego, CA

Minos wrote:
dangerous wrote:
I'd buy one if HKJ approved.
------------------------ May i know who is HKJ ? Big guy here ?

He runs this site.

http://lygte-info.dk/

 

He's the most capable person here for testing batteries, battery boxes and chargers.  

 

You can message him through this forum.

The low mode should be lower.

Reviews: Efan IMR18350 700mAh 10.5A, <a href="http://

islisis
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 8 months ago
Joined: 03/22/2013 - 23:22
Posts: 352
Location: Tokyo, Japan

this charger looks interesting too. it seems to measure the battery charge in mAh.
can you give us a discount on this charger?
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Intelligent-18650-26650-charger-...

deckart
deckart's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 06/05/2014 - 14:04
Posts: 88

Minos. We will buy 600 of these at $7.50 each.
The 4 bay charger

Minos
Minos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 07/29/2013 - 03:44
Posts: 99
Location: hk

deckart wrote:
Minos. We will buy 600 of these at $7.50 each.
The 4 bay charger

—————————————————
Sorry . from whom you can get the price at $7.5

professional in diving flashlight and LED Flashlight

Minos
Minos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 07/29/2013 - 03:44
Posts: 99
Location: hk

leaftye wrote:

Minos wrote:
dangerous wrote:
I’d buy one if HKJ approved.
———————————— May i know who is HKJ ? Big guy here ?

He runs this site.

http://lygte-info.dk/

 

He’s the most capable person here for testing batteries, battery boxes and chargers.  

 

You can message him through this forum.


——————————————————————————-
Thanks very much for your reply. Yes . I knew HKJ . he also have an account on CPF. Welcome Mr.HKJ comment my charger

professional in diving flashlight and LED Flashlight

ri chevy
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 11/26/2011 - 20:50
Posts: 782
Location: Ocean State
dangerous wrote:
I’d buy one if HKJ approved.

Same here. I’ll wait until HKJ does a full review on it. If it has his blessing, then I’d buy it.

This looks good and has many nice functions. If it performs as good as it looks, then it is a winner.

Does it use a CC/CV charge process?

Ejected Filament
Ejected Filament's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 12/03/2013 - 04:29
Posts: 2344
Location: Qld, Australia

Minos, didnt you apologise recently for commercial posting outside the rules?

Edit: Yes, you did. And it looks like 4 threads were unpublished as a result.
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/31327#node-31327

Minos wrote:
Hello . I have been post a lot of posts here,But some of them are spam, I am sorry for violate the rules because i didnt read the rule before posting. Apologize.

This is Minos from Hi-Max technology web . We are mainly manufacter LED diving flashlight. We are more focused on diving lights.I wish i can learn and and making friends from here . Thanks for you guys and I know this is a great place for communications and for build a good forum every members must adhere to the rules

Thanks again and nice to be here .

Minos
Minos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 07/29/2013 - 03:44
Posts: 99
Location: hk

Ejected Filament wrote:
Minos, didnt you apologise recently for commercial posting outside the rules?

Edit: Yes, you did. And it looks like 4 threads were unpublished as a result.
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/31327#node-31327

Minos wrote:
Hello . I have been post a lot of posts here,But some of them are spam, I am sorry for violate the rules because i didnt read the rule before posting. Apologize.

This is Minos from Hi-Max technology web . We are mainly manufacter LED diving flashlight. We are more focused on diving lights.I wish i can learn and and making friends from here . Thanks for you guys and I know this is a great place for communications and for build a good forum every members must adhere to the rules

Thanks again and nice to be here .


——————————————————————————————————————-

Yes . I know . I think i should remove my thread to
Commercial Sellers’ Spot

Should I delete the threat ?

professional in diving flashlight and LED Flashlight

leaftye
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 55 min ago
Joined: 07/25/2012 - 17:43
Posts: 4030
Location: San Diego, CA

Just move it.  Edit your first post and you'll see an option to move the thread.

The low mode should be lower.

Reviews: Efan IMR18350 700mAh 10.5A, <a href="http://

Minos
Minos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 07/29/2013 - 03:44
Posts: 99
Location: hk

leaftye wrote:

Just move it.  Edit your first post and you’ll see an option to move the thread.


———————————————————————————-
Thanks very much , I think now is in a right place .

professional in diving flashlight and LED Flashlight

leaftye
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 55 min ago
Joined: 07/25/2012 - 17:43
Posts: 4030
Location: San Diego, CA

Yep, it's in the right place now.  

The low mode should be lower.

Reviews: Efan IMR18350 700mAh 10.5A, <a href="http://

Minos
Minos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 07/29/2013 - 03:44
Posts: 99
Location: hk

islisis wrote:
this charger looks interesting too. it seems to measure the battery charge in mAh.
can you give us a discount on this charger?
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Intelligent-18650-26650-charger-...

———————————————————————————————-
If you buy in bulk quantities. I will consider.

professional in diving flashlight and LED Flashlight

Helios-
Helios-'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 01/18/2012 - 21:12
Posts: 2099

Minos wrote:
leaftye wrote:

Minos wrote:
dangerous wrote:
I’d buy one if HKJ approved.
———————————— May i know who is HKJ ? Big guy here ?

He runs this site.

http://lygte-info.dk/

 

He’s the most capable person here for testing batteries, battery boxes and chargers.  

 

You can message him through this forum.


——————————————————————————-
Thanks very much for your reply. Yes . I knew HKJ . he also have an account on CPF. Welcome Mr.HKJ comment my charger

In order to have your 18650 power bank reviewed by HKJ you would need to contact him & offer to send him one.


Counterfeit 18650s, 2,<a href=“http://

lateotter
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 9 months ago
Joined: 09/01/2011 - 11:41
Posts: 48

FWIW, here’s my experience:

Last month, I bought one of these from BIC (I know, not the most reliable) because it looked promising, but to be honest, I haven’t been that impressed with it. It’s fine and usable, but not what I was hoping for.

As far as I can tell, the 4 channels are independent when charging but drain evenly when discharging (unlike my fake ENBs that I also got from BIC). I might have gotten a dud, but on mine, the channels don’t terminate at the same voltage when charging. They terminate at 4.22v, 4.22v, 4.16v, and 4.15v. On discharge the cells ended at about 3.2v after a little bit of rest.

Another let down was that the 2.1a output was not truly higher output according to my test. I can’t say for certain because when I have my “charger doctor” hooked up, the power bank doesn’t recognize a significant draw on the other end and automatically shuts off after a few seconds. But what I can say is that for those few seconds when I plugged in my ipad mini, it only showed the same 1a on both ports as opposed to the 1.4a I can get from other power banks with 2.1a outputs.

On the positive side, besides the basic auto on, auto off, and auto cutoff, it does recharge four cells at a higher total draw (according to my charger doctor) than 1a, thereby reducing recharging time. It was drawing about 1.6a total at the beginning of a recharge cycle when the cells were nearly empty. The backlit display is kinda cool but honestly not really any more useful than the usual generic row of leds.

I’m not trying to detract from the seller or give a negative review for his product. For all I know I could have gotten a factory reject… I just thought I would share my experience so far with my TOMO power bank. Please take this with a grain of salt as I am not equipped to do a thorough technical review. If I hadn’t already gotten one, I would also be waiting to see what HKJ has to say first. Maybe Minos has a better batch…? Regardless, I am still very curious to see if my results are consistent or if I got a lemon…

Minos
Minos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 07/29/2013 - 03:44
Posts: 99
Location: hk

lateotter wrote:
FWIW, here’s my experience:

Last month, I bought one of these from BIC (I know, not the most reliable) because it looked promising, but to be honest, I haven’t been that impressed with it. It’s fine and usable, but not what I was hoping for.

As far as I can tell, the 4 channels are independent when charging but drain evenly when discharging (unlike my fake ENBs that I also got from BIC). I might have gotten a dud, but on mine, the channels don’t terminate at the same voltage when charging. They terminate at 4.22v, 4.22v, 4.16v, and 4.15v. On discharge the cells ended at about 3.2v after a little bit of rest.

Another let down was that the 2.1a output was not truly higher output according to my test. I can’t say for certain because when I have my “charger doctor” hooked up, the power bank doesn’t recognize a significant draw on the other end and automatically shuts off after a few seconds. But what I can say is that for those few seconds when I plugged in my ipad mini, it only showed the same 1a on both ports as opposed to the 1.4a I can get from other power banks with 2.1a outputs.

On the positive side, besides the basic auto on, auto off, and auto cutoff, it does recharge four cells at a higher total draw (according to my charger doctor) than 1a, thereby reducing recharging time. It was drawing about 1.6a total at the beginning of a recharge cycle when the cells were nearly empty. The backlit display is kinda cool but honestly not really any more useful than the usual generic row of leds.

I’m not trying to detract from the seller or give a negative review for his product. For all I know I could have gotten a factory reject… I just thought I would share my experience so far with my TOMO power bank. Please take this with a grain of salt as I am not equipped to do a thorough technical review. If I hadn’t already gotten one, I would also be waiting to see what HKJ has to say first. Maybe Minos has a better batch…? Regardless, I am still very curious to see if my results are consistent or if I got a lemon…


———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Thanks for your info. I think i can only show you guys this video from one of my user
Video

professional in diving flashlight and LED Flashlight

eas
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 2 min ago
Joined: 07/14/2014 - 18:53
Posts: 492
Location: PNW

lateotter wrote:
FWIW, here’s my experience:

Last month, I bought one of these from BIC (I know, not the most reliable) because it looked promising, but to be honest, I haven’t been that impressed with it. It’s fine and usable, but not what I was hoping for.

As far as I can tell, the 4 channels are independent when charging but drain evenly when discharging (unlike my fake ENBs that I also got from BIC). I might have gotten a dud, but on mine, the channels don’t terminate at the same voltage when charging. They terminate at 4.22v, 4.22v, 4.16v, and 4.15v. On discharge the cells ended at about 3.2v after a little bit of rest.

Another let down was that the 2.1a output was not truly higher output according to my test. I can’t say for certain because when I have my “charger doctor” hooked up, the power bank doesn’t recognize a significant draw on the other end and automatically shuts off after a few seconds. But what I can say is that for those few seconds when I plugged in my ipad mini, it only showed the same 1a on both ports as opposed to the 1.4a I can get from other power banks with 2.1a outputs.

On the positive side, besides the basic auto on, auto off, and auto cutoff, it does recharge four cells at a higher total draw (according to my charger doctor) than 1a, thereby reducing recharging time. It was drawing about 1.6a total at the beginning of a recharge cycle when the cells were nearly empty. The backlit display is kinda cool but honestly not really any more useful than the usual generic row of leds.

I’m not trying to detract from the seller or give a negative review for his product. For all I know I could have gotten a factory reject… I just thought I would share my experience so far with my TOMO power bank. Please take this with a grain of salt as I am not equipped to do a thorough technical review. If I hadn’t already gotten one, I would also be waiting to see what HKJ has to say first. Maybe Minos has a better batch…? Regardless, I am still very curious to see if my results are consistent or if I got a lemon…

As noted here, I’m seeing similar behavior WRT undercharging on the two rightmost cell positions and also with lower-than-expected currents to iPad devices.

My blog with battery pack teardowns, reverse engineering and other battery-related info:

http://powercartel.com

Laptop smart battery PackProbe