Gearbest Official Deals: Sep22th~25th, Gearbest Below Cost Codes List

3331 posts / 0 new
Last post
Halo...
Halo...'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 weeks ago
Joined: 12/15/2011 - 02:39
Posts: 3304
Location: Halo island

RMM does ship internationally.

Woody
Woody's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 37 min ago
Joined: 02/20/2012 - 17:08
Posts: 1585
Location: London

[quote=Halo…]RMM does ship internationally./quote]

Outside the US, Austraia and Canada, shipping batteries from RMM is a hassle:

Limitations:

1. Lithium cells must be shipped in a device, such as a flashlight host or battery box. We currently stock some inexpensive ($1.10 each) flashlights to use as shipping “hosts” for our international customers, in the alternative you may choose one of the other available flashlight hosts on the website.

i. We can’t ship lithium cells to Germany.

2. Only a maximum of (4) cells may be shipped in any one package. More can be ordered, but this will increase shipping costs substantially due to having to send multiple packages.

3. We currently cannot ship any items to Russia or Ukraine.

How to order:

1. Choose which items you would like to order, with a maximum of (4) lithium cells per package.

2. Use the contact form on the website to send your requested items for a quote and destination country.

http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=information/contact

3. Within two days, you will be contacted with a shipping quote.

4. If the quote is acceptable, you can reply in the affirmative and you will then be sent a PayPal invoice.

5. Once the invoice is paid, your items will ship within (3) business days.

Oh, and they don’t sell Keeppower cells. I realise that for US customers RMM are a great dealer, but international shipping is likely to be *very * expensive.

Ejected Filament
Ejected Filament's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 12/03/2013 - 04:29
Posts: 2344
Location: Qld, Australia
Woody wrote:
Halo… wrote:
RMM does ship internationally.

Outside the US, Austraia and Canada, shipping batteries from RMM is a hassle:

Limitations:

1. Lithium cells must be shipped in a device, such as a flashlight host or battery box. We currently stock some inexpensive ($1.10 each) flashlights to use as shipping “hosts” for our international customers, in the alternative you may choose one of the other available flashlight hosts on the website.

i. We can’t ship lithium cells to Germany.

2. Only a maximum of (4) cells may be shipped in any one package. More can be ordered, but this will increase shipping costs substantially due to having to send multiple packages.

3. We currently cannot ship any items to Russia or Ukraine.

How to order:

1. Choose which items you would like to order, with a maximum of (4) lithium cells per package.

2. Use the contact form on the website to send your requested items for a quote and destination country.

http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=information/contact

3. Within two days, you will be contacted with a shipping quote.

4. If the quote is acceptable, you can reply in the affirmative and you will then be sent a PayPal invoice.

5. Once the invoice is paid, your items will ship within (3) business days.

Oh, and they don’t sell Keeppower cells. I realise that for US customers RMM are a great dealer, but international shipping is likely to be *very * expensive.


Just to clarify that above, my recent battery order to Australia a few weeks ago from RMM, had to include hosts to hold the batteries and I was limited to 4 batteries. However I did not need to contact the store, just place the order and had a postage quote immediately.
Halo...
Halo...'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 weeks ago
Joined: 12/15/2011 - 02:39
Posts: 3304
Location: Halo island

Woody wrote:
Oh, and they don’t sell Keeppower cells. I realise that for US customers RMM are a great dealer, but international shipping is likely to be *very * expensive.

Keeppower is just re-wrapped cells with protection added. RMM has Evva, same quality Seiko protection, same Panasonic, Sanyo and other quality cells, better prices.

(You mean keeppower batteries I presume. There are no keeppower cells. The cells are manufactured by others.)

Gearbest may indeed cost less to some countries.

Billy X
Billy X's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 16 min ago
Joined: 02/03/2013 - 05:50
Posts: 473
Location: South of France

I just made 2 orders,one for 2 16340’s protected,and seperately,1 26650,5200mAh IMR unprotected.The code doesn’t work but the discount price is there anyway.Keepower does not show up in “led flashlights/batteries and chargers“on the GB site unless you use the link in post 118,so it looks like it it just for us Big Smile .

Shipping was free but with obligatory tracking for batteries,$1.99 per shipment,though I do not expect tracking to work until they reach France.

keengeorge
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 12 min ago
Joined: 04/26/2014 - 01:04
Posts: 1711
Location: Australia

gearbest wrote:

11.05
Keeppower Batteries

If you are plan to buy batteries, please try this coupon code: keeppower, it can apply for any one or batch order, no limit Love

....

.......

Good Day GearBest, Smile

 

Code: keeppower is INVALID....

Please fix it

 

Thank You Very Much,

Best Regards,

George

ant0
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 11/04/2014 - 21:59
Posts: 11

gearbest wrote:
Soshine H4 8)

coupon: SoshineH4
price:$21.99

Why must I pay 1.99$ for tracking when ordering a Soshine H4? No batteries in my order, only one Soshine H4.

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 56 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 2479
Pregulla wrote:
keeppower – The code you entered is invalid. Tried it on 3200mAh cell

Hi Pregulla,

Thanks for your kind notice, I have added the 3200mAh cells into the coupon, please try again:)
And feel free to send the link if the coupon no work Wink

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 56 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 2479
keengeorge wrote:

gearbest wrote:

11.05
Keeppower Batteries

If you are plan to buy batteries, please try this coupon code: keeppower, it can apply for any one or batch order, no limit Love

….

…….

Good Day GearBest, Smile

 

Code: keeppower is INVALID….

Please fix it

 

Thank You Very Much,

Best Regards,

George

Hi keengeorge,

Sorry for the inconvenience, please kindly send me the product links unable with the coupon, I will add into it Smile
My apologise that the coupon was set manually, I think I must missed some cells Tired

CSgearbest
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 1 day ago
Joined: 05/27/2014 - 02:21
Posts: 256
Location: Shenzhen

ant0 wrote:
gearbest wrote:
Soshine H4 8)

coupon: SoshineH4
price:$21.99

Why must I pay 1.99$ for tracking when ordering a Soshine H4? No batteries in my order, only one Soshine H4.

Hi ant0, the problem has been fixed, you can buy it without the tracking fees now, Wink thanks for your kindly feedback.

Please feel free to contact GearBest Customer Service http://support.gearbest.com/

out of the office from Feb 5th to Feb 14th, 2016.

keengeorge
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 12 min ago
Joined: 04/26/2014 - 01:04
Posts: 1711
Location: Australia

gearbest wrote:
keengeorge wrote:

gearbest wrote:

11.05
Keeppower Batteries

If you are plan to buy batteries, please try this coupon code: keeppower, it can apply for any one or batch order, no limit Love

....

.......

Good Day GearBest, Smile

 

Code: keeppower is INVALID....

Please fix it

 

Thank You Very Much,

Best Regards,

George

Hi keengeorge, Sorry for the inconvenience, please kindly send me the product links unable with the coupon, I will add into it Smile My apologise that the coupon was set manually, I think I must missed some cells :tired:

Good Day GearBest, Smile

 

The code does NOT work on all the batteries I tested it on.  Cry

Examples are:

http://www.gearbest.com/chargers-batteries/pp_104177.html

&

http://www.gearbest.com/chargers-batteries/pp_104176.html

 

Thank You Very Much,

Best Regards,

George

ant0
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 11/04/2014 - 21:59
Posts: 11

CSgearbest wrote:
ant0 wrote:
gearbest wrote:
Soshine H4 8)

coupon: SoshineH4
price:$21.99

Why must I pay 1.99$ for tracking when ordering a Soshine H4? No batteries in my order, only one Soshine H4.

Hi ant0, the problem has been fixed, you can buy it without the tracking fees now, Wink thanks for your kindly feedback.

Thank you CSgearbest, but I made my order and didn’t notice about this issue till I paid it. Can I post here my order no. to solve the problem?

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 56 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 2479
keengeorge wrote:

gearbest wrote:
keengeorge wrote:

gearbest wrote:

11.05
Keeppower Batteries

If you are plan to buy batteries, please try this coupon code: keeppower, it can apply for any one or batch order, no limit Love

….

…….

Good Day GearBest, Smile

 

Code: keeppower is INVALID….

Please fix it

 

Thank You Very Much,

Best Regards,

George

Hi keengeorge, Sorry for the inconvenience, please kindly send me the product links unable with the coupon, I will add into it Smile My apologise that the coupon was set manually, I think I must missed some cells Tired

Good Day GearBest, Smile

 

The code does NOT work on all the batteries I tested it on.  Cry

Examples are:

http://www.gearbest.com/chargers-batteries/pp_104177.html

&

http://www.gearbest.com/chargers-batteries/pp_104176.html

 

Thank You Very Much,

Best Regards,

George

Hi George,

Sorry for the inconvenience, http://www.gearbest.com/chargers-batteries/pp_104177.html, I set another coupon for this cell:
coupon: KeepPower3.6
price:$19.51

http://www.gearbest.com/chargers-batteries/pp_104176.html
coupon: KeepPower3.6V
price: $9.8

Any problem, please let me know Wink

keengeorge
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 12 min ago
Joined: 04/26/2014 - 01:04
Posts: 1711
Location: Australia

gearbest wrote:
keengeorge wrote:

gearbest wrote:
keengeorge wrote:

gearbest wrote:

11.05
Keeppower Batteries

If you are plan to buy batteries, please try this coupon code: keeppower, it can apply for any one or batch order, no limit Love

....

.......

Good Day GearBest, Smile

 

Code: keeppower is INVALID....

Please fix it

 

Thank You Very Much,

Best Regards,

George

Hi keengeorge, Sorry for the inconvenience, please kindly send me the product links unable with the coupon, I will add into it Smile My apologise that the coupon was set manually, I think I must missed some cells :tired:

Good Day GearBest, Smile

 

The code does NOT work on all the batteries I tested it on.  Cry

Examples are:

http://www.gearbest.com/chargers-batteries/pp_104177.html

&

http://www.gearbest.com/chargers-batteries/pp_104176.html

 

Thank You Very Much,

Best Regards,

George

Hi George, Sorry for the inconvenience, http://www.gearbest.com/chargers-batteries/pp_104177.html, I set another coupon for this cell: coupon: KeepPower3.6 price:$19.51 http://www.gearbest.com/chargers-batteries/pp_104176.html coupon: KeepPower3.6V price: $9.8 Any problem, please let me know ;)

Good Day GearBest, Smile

 

Thank You Very Much for your Help & Assistance

 

I suggest that it will be Better & Simpler if the Same Code works on ALL KeepPower Batteries.

Otherwise it becomes Too Hard, Complicated, & Messy  =>  Therefore Too Hard to buy Keeppower batteries from GearBest

Relevant here is the acronym KISS which stands for the principle 'Keep It Simple, Stupid'

 

Thank You Very Much,

Best Regards,

George

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 56 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 2479
keengeorge wrote:

gearbest wrote:
keengeorge wrote:

gearbest wrote:
keengeorge wrote:

gearbest wrote:

11.05
Keeppower Batteries

If you are plan to buy batteries, please try this coupon code: keeppower, it can apply for any one or batch order, no limit Love

….

…….

Good Day GearBest, Smile

 

Code: keeppower is INVALID….

Please fix it

 

Thank You Very Much,

Best Regards,

George

Hi keengeorge, Sorry for the inconvenience, please kindly send me the product links unable with the coupon, I will add into it Smile My apologise that the coupon was set manually, I think I must missed some cells Tired

Good Day GearBest, Smile

 

The code does NOT work on all the batteries I tested it on.  Cry

Examples are:

http://www.gearbest.com/chargers-batteries/pp_104177.html

&

http://www.gearbest.com/chargers-batteries/pp_104176.html

 

Thank You Very Much,

Best Regards,

George

Hi George, Sorry for the inconvenience, http://www.gearbest.com/chargers-batteries/pp_104177.html, I set another coupon for this cell: coupon: KeepPower3.6 price:$19.51 http://www.gearbest.com/chargers-batteries/pp_104176.html coupon: KeepPower3.6V price: $9.8 Any problem, please let me know Wink

Good Day GearBest, Smile

 

Thank You Very Much for your Help & Assistance

 

I suggest that it will be Better & Simpler if the Same Code works on ALL KeepPower Batteries.

Otherwise it becomes Too Hard, Complicated, & Messy  =>  Therefore Too Hard to buy Keeppower batteries from GearBest

Relevant here is the acronym KISS which stands for the principle ‘Keep It Simple, Stupid’

 

Thank You Very Much,

Best Regards,

George

Good Day George,

last night I add those two cells in to the coupon: keeppower, but it’s higher than the discount price, so I decide to set by separate, today I try again and found that’s in AUD, so I change into USD, it’s ok, $19.43 & $10.37 after applying the smae code: keeppower, sorry for the inconvenience Sad

CSgearbest
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 1 day ago
Joined: 05/27/2014 - 02:21
Posts: 256
Location: Shenzhen

ant0 wrote:
CSgearbest wrote:
ant0 wrote:
gearbest wrote:
Soshine H4 8)

coupon: SoshineH4
price:$21.99

Why must I pay 1.99$ for tracking when ordering a Soshine H4? No batteries in my order, only one Soshine H4.

Hi ant0, the problem has been fixed, you can buy it without the tracking fees now, Wink thanks for your kindly feedback.

Thank you CSgearbest, but I made my order and didn’t notice about this issue till I paid it. Can I post here my order no. to solve the problem?

Hi ant0, could you please PM me with your order number, then I will fix it for you Wink

Please feel free to contact GearBest Customer Service http://support.gearbest.com/

out of the office from Feb 5th to Feb 14th, 2016.

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 56 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 2479

New deals are coming:party:
1. Solarstorm XT40 2200lm 18650 LED Headlamp
coupon: SolarstormXT40
price: $41.49

2. Solarstorm X3 2200lm 18650 Headlamp
coupon: SolarstormX3
price: $34.99

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 56 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 2479

Christmas is coming, it’s time to pick the decoration, will you like the
4M 28-LED 220V RGB Crystal Snowflake Shaped String Light
coupon: 4MRGB
price: $3.59

MountainKing
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 1 hour ago
Joined: 12/01/2011 - 03:20
Posts: 2249
Location: Lost Islands ™

Yo gearbest. Any coupon codes on the mobile phones? Thanks

Never ever forget and forgive. Niwal**er new kid on the block trying to act tough.
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/24847
Do not support this brand.

DINODIRECT – SCAM COMPANY. DO NOT BUY
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/11324?page=2#comment-254983

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 56 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 2479
MountainKing wrote:
Yo gearbest. Any coupon codes on the mobile phones? Thanks

Hi MountainKing,

Thanks for asking Smile

Yes, we have some codes for the mobile phones, please feel free to have a look at them Wink

10% off Coupon: GBLCC for the whole cell phone line

Landvo L200
coupon: L200BARWR
price: $83.99

CUBOT S168
coupon: S168WR
price: $79.98

DOOGEE DG900
coupon:DG900WR
price: $209.99

Oneplus one 64GB
coupon: ONEPLUS64WR
price: $397.99

More deals,please visit this page: Gadget Deals Party

Thanks for your support!

zeremefico
zeremefico's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 9 min ago
Joined: 03/27/2012 - 02:44
Posts: 1250
Location: Greece

Any 10’ tablet deals available?

₪₪₪₪ ΟΥΔΕΝ ΚΡΥΠΤΟΝ ΥΠΟ ΤΟΝ ΗΛΙΟ ₪₪₪₪

My YouTube channel

Flashlights & edc gear

K40M F16

MountainKing
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 1 hour ago
Joined: 12/01/2011 - 03:20
Posts: 2249
Location: Lost Islands ™
gearbest wrote:
MountainKing wrote:
Yo gearbest. Any coupon codes on the mobile phones? Thanks

Yes, we have some codes for the mobile phones, please feel free to have a look at them Wink

10% off Coupon: GBLCC for the whole cell phone line

Thanks for your support!

GBLCC increases the price of some phones…Can you fix this? Thanks

Never ever forget and forgive. Niwal**er new kid on the block trying to act tough.
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/24847
Do not support this brand.

DINODIRECT – SCAM COMPANY. DO NOT BUY
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/11324?page=2#comment-254983

proclaimer
Offline
Last seen: 20 hours 41 min ago
Joined: 10/24/2013 - 16:51
Posts: 6

Hi does the battery pack comes with the battery sealed or the pack is those where its a plastic case with removable batteries?

CircaM
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 11 hours ago
Joined: 10/16/2013 - 23:00
Posts: 168
Location: Ohio, United States

Hey gearbest, any coupons for a Convoy S8? or plans for a future special?

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_44166.html

Thank you!

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 56 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 2479
MountainKing wrote:
gearbest wrote:
MountainKing wrote:
Yo gearbest. Any coupon codes on the mobile phones? Thanks

Yes, we have some codes for the mobile phones, please feel free to have a look at them Wink

10% off Coupon: GBLCC for the whole cell phone line

Thanks for your support!

GBLCC increases the price of some phones…Can you fix this? Thanks

Hi MountainKing,

The 10% off is for the undiscount items, it can’t use for the discount items, please send me the phone you would like to buy, I will set a special coupon for you Wink

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 56 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 2479
zeremefico wrote:
Any 10’ tablet deals available?

Please send me the one you would like to take, I will set a special coupon for you Wink

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 56 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 2479
proclaimer wrote:
Hi does the battery pack comes with the battery sealed or the pack is those where its a plastic case with removable batteries?

Hi proclaimer,

It comes with the battery sealed Smile

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 56 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 2479
CircaM wrote:

Hey gearbest, any coupons for a Convoy S8? or plans for a future special?

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_44166.html

Thank you!

Hi CircaM,

Yes, we have the code for the Convoy S8 with very limited stock now, but more units will be restock soon, here we go:

coupon: ConvoyS8
price: $14.99

Thanks1

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 56 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 2479
dangerous
dangerous's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
Joined: 06/17/2014 - 04:54
Posts: 962
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL

220v though… Sad

BLF

Pages