GearBest.com Forum FAQ

93 posts / 0 new
Last post
gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 3288

Lightbringer wrote:
When I look up an order, there’s this “bargraph” that looks like this

o—————o—————o—————o—————o—————o—————o

and goes through different stages, up to “shipped” and then “product dispatch”.

It’s been almost exactly a month since I ordered, and the bargraph goes clear across to “shipped”, but not to the last one, “product dispatch”. I’m not sure what PD means.

Does that mean it’s hung up somewhere, like in customs? Is there any way to “flush” and get it moving if so?

I opened a ticket to ask about this, but figure it may be of interest to others who might be baffled as to what “product dispatch” means. Big Smile

Thanks!

Hi, It’s been a month since you ordered, has not been dispatched?? Serious problem!!!

First of all, please give me your order number by PM, thank you.

It is not a common thing, but do not worry, we are here with you.

Hope Dear customers can give me feedback earlier when you encounter with such a thing.

Thank you.

Gearbest

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 20 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 4435
Location: nyc

gearbest wrote:
Hi, It’s been a month since you ordered, has not been dispatched?? Serious problem!!!

First of all, please give me your order number by PM, thank you.

It is not a common thing, but do not worry, we are here with you.

Done, pm sent. Smile

I used some GB points on the order bringing down the total, so it didn’t dawn on me that it was sent unregistered.

Cheap things like fidgets, I usually don’t bother with registered mail, but anything 15-20bux or more, I usually do. I saw the “tracking number” given (“AE…”), and it was always “your information hasn’t been updated yet” when I tried looking it up. By the time I saw later that it was unregistered, I couldn’t “upgrade”. Sad

Anyway, with that being a flash sale, and burning off quite a few GB points, I’d be deeply saddened if the package got lost or is stuck in customs somewhere, so any help or advice would be appreciated!

(I’ve rarely if ever had any problems receiving GB orders, so I have faith in you guys. Big Smile )

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 3288

Hi, Dear Gearbest Customers

Thank you for your trust : buy DX80 from Gearbest Site.

But the imalent Team now announce that they will have some improvement to the item: to change all circuit and reproduce it.

The 2nd batch of DX80’s stock will be delayed for dispatch time till next 20~ 30 days.

We are sorry for the CASE.

You can ask for full refund, or if the sales service center do not give you full refund, then please PM me.

If you trust and support both Imalent and Gearbest, we will not let you down.

Best regards,

Gearbest Team.

The attachment file is the screenshoot of Imalent Public document.

-

d_t_a
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 15 hours ago
Joined: 08/04/2017 - 23:58
Posts: 484
Location: Manila, Philippines

Since GearBest has no shipping options for shipping batteries to the Philippines yet, I would like to share some info I know for other online sellers:

I notice that some AliExpress sellers use “Turkey Post” for shipping 18650 cells to the Philippines (some offer free shipping, and others at a minimal cost).

Banggood seems to use “POS Malaysia” for shipping 18650 cells to the Philippines. (not sure if that really works, because I saw a news update last month (August 2017) about POS Malaysia not allowing lithium-ion batteries on their air parcels…)

Maybe GearBest can look into these 2 options for future shipment of cells to the Philippines.

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 3288

d_t_a wrote:
Since GearBest has no shipping options for shipping batteries to the Philippines yet, I would like to share some info I know for other online sellers:

I notice that some AliExpress sellers use “Turkey Post” for shipping 18650 cells to the Philippines (some offer free shipping, and others at a minimal cost).

Banggood seems to use “POS Malaysia” for shipping 18650 cells to the Philippines. (not sure if that really works, because I saw a news update last month (August 2017) about POS Malaysia not allowing lithium-ion batteries on their air parcels…)

Maybe GearBest can look into these 2 options for future shipment of cells to the Philippines.

Hi, Dear BLF Friend,

Thank you so much about sharing the effective ways of shipping calls to Philippines, we tried Turkey Post months ago, but did not updated on the shipping methods options.

I am sorry, I will keep eyes for the program, and keep you informed when we have any move-on, Thank you.

Manx
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 17 hours ago
Joined: 03/17/2014 - 10:24
Posts: 838
Location: Italy

Hi GB, why do not sell some chinese brand like Rough Rider, Marbles etc etc?
They are perfect quality copy of famous american brand like Case, Gec, etc etc

They are cheap, I think you will sell a lot!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCeDhMPm0L1yvr3LpygDPgMw my flashlights/knives/gear video reviews
www.absoluteblack.net my dark comics

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 3288

Manx wrote:
Hi GB, why do not sell some chinese brand like Rough Rider, Marbles etc etc?
They are perfect quality copy of famous american brand like Case, Gec, etc etc

They are cheap, I think you will sell a lot!

Thank you for your kind advice, we will make marketing survey, if possible, we’ll keep cooperation with them:)

Thanks a lot for your advice, Dear

Have a nice day!!!

klseklse
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 08/30/2017 - 07:33
Posts: 5

Hi gearbest,

How about extending discount for CRELANT CH10?

This should be hot and cheap.

Truck
Offline
Last seen: 4 weeks 23 hours ago
Joined: 09/13/2017 - 08:15
Posts: 39

how come the gearbest app has very few payment options? there are way more on the website… are we not suppose to use the app for purchases but only for browsing?

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 3288

klseklse wrote:
Hi gearbest,

How about extending discount for CRELANT CH10?

This should be hot and cheap.

Hi, Dear

Which Version you wanna choose to buy? We now have only XM L2 Version Neutral White

https://www.gearbest.com/headlights/pp_261516.html

It was listed on Gearbest site 2 years ago, we have limited stock for the item.

Please check your inbox, we PM you about price details.

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 3288
Truck wrote:
how come the gearbest app has very few payment options? there are way more on the website… are we not suppose to use the app for purchases but only for browsing?

Some Items actually have more discount on APP. We wanna attract more users on Gearbest APP. Shopping by Gearbest App, actually, we have still a long road.

The service center and live chat function now are being built.

klseklse
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 08/30/2017 - 07:33
Posts: 5

Hi Gearbest,

I have no PM from you.

I think CRELANT CH10 CREE XM L2 460Lm Waterproof LED Headlamp – CREE XM L2 NEUTRAL WHITE LIGHT..
I am using for closer work.

Thanks

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 3288

klseklse wrote:
Hi Gearbest,

I have no PM from you.

I think CRELANT CH10 CREE XM L2 460Lm Waterproof LED Headlamp – CREE XM L2 NEUTRAL WHITE LIGHT..
I am using for closer work.

Thanks

Oh, Dear, I am sorry, my PM was delayed for hours, please check the inbox in our BLF.

Sorry again for my rude behavior.

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 3288

Hi, Dear all

First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for some Package delayed-arrival.

We apologize for the delay due to the inspection of the parcels.

Parcels recently encounter the strict risk of customs inspection.

We always do our best to take every method to reduce the risk of being checked by the Customs.

If there is unfortunately a delay due to the customs inspection, we will do our best to solve the problem as soon as possible and reduce the delay time package.

So, please wait patiently when your parcels encounter a similar problem.

If you have any questions, please contact our customer service staff in time.

The parcel in the customs inspection from September 1st to September 7th .

We will try to complete the clearance work this week, the customer does not need to pay any extra tariffs.

Thank you for your understanding. Please rest assured that we will do our best to help you.

Best Regards,

Gearbest Team (Logistic Department)

hank
hank's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 09/04/2011 - 21:52
Posts: 7354
Location: California

A question for your app programmers:

can you support iOS 7?

For those of us who are old people with old iPhones.

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 2 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 1733
Location: Portugal

Hi Gearbest!
I posted this issue yesterday in another thread, but now I see I should have posted it here. So:

I ordered a Nitecore TIP that is “pre-advised” since 9/15, 10 days ago.
On your website and App does not appear any other tracking information, and on PostNL I find exactly the same information.
Is it possible that it hasn’t been shipped yet?! On the site the “product dispatch” part is still in grey, not orange…

I ordered other things some days before the 9/15 and I can track them, mostly not through your site but through the post companies, and they’re on their way to me. But the TIP…doesn’t seem to move !

I appreciate any info on this! And I’ll understand if it is delayed, I just don’t want it to be forgotten in some wharehouse Angry
Thanks and best regards!

DB Custom said: "Hide your billfold, cut up your credit cards... you're a perfect candidate for full blown flashaholism and will soon need dedicated flashlight cabinets. [...] Have fun! Modding is next... :P" 

REVIEWS : Amutorch S3 - XPG3-S3 /  AM S3 vs Neal 219c  /  Amutorch AM30 - XHP70.2 / Nitefox UT20 / Sofirn SF14 & SP10A / Sofirn SP32A / Sofirn SP10B / Odepro KL52 / Acebeam H20 / SS AAA / Wuben TO10R / BlitzWolf BW-ET1

Mods and tricks: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7                         Convoy S2+ TIR Lenses on: XML2 / XPL-HI                             Others: Convoy S2+ Mini (Biscotti 3 & 1*7135)

Sofirn K6 Discussion: 1 / 2 / 3                                Triple TIR Lenses & XP-G2                                     MY GIVEAWAY

 

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 3288

hank wrote:
A question for your app programmers:

can you support iOS 7?

For those of us who are old people with old iPhones.

I will have further talk with our other team menbers who are mainly responsible for the program.

Thank you for your reminding.

Best weekend:)

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 3288

MascaratumB wrote:
Hi Gearbest!
I posted this issue yesterday in another thread, but now I see I should have posted it here. So:

I ordered a Nitecore TIP that is “pre-advised” since 9/15, 10 days ago.
On your website and App does not appear any other tracking information, and on PostNL I find exactly the same information.
Is it possible that it hasn’t been shipped yet?! On the site the “product dispatch” part is still in grey, not orange…

I ordered other things some days before the 9/15 and I can track them, mostly not through your site but through the post companies, and they’re on their way to me. But the TIP…doesn’t seem to move !

I appreciate any info on this! And I’ll understand if it is delayed, I just don’t want it to be forgotten in some wharehouse Angry
Thanks and best regards!

Dear, please give your order number to the service center: https://support.gearbest.com/

They will call to the shipping company for confirmation.

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 2 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 1733
Location: Portugal

gearbest wrote:
MascaratumB wrote:
Hi Gearbest!
I posted this issue yesterday in another thread, but now I see I should have posted it here. So:

I ordered a Nitecore TIP that is “pre-advised” since 9/15, 10 days ago.
On your website and App does not appear any other tracking information, and on PostNL I find exactly the same information.
Is it possible that it hasn’t been shipped yet?! On the site the “product dispatch” part is still in grey, not orange…

I ordered other things some days before the 9/15 and I can track them, mostly not through your site but through the post companies, and they’re on their way to me. But the TIP…doesn’t seem to move !

I appreciate any info on this! And I’ll understand if it is delayed, I just don’t want it to be forgotten in some wharehouse Angry
Thanks and best regards!

Dear, please give your order number to the service center: https://support.gearbest.com/

They will call to the shipping company for confirmation.

Thank you Wink
I also answered you here: http://budgetlightforum.com/comment/1195967#comment-1195967 Wink
No worries, everything is on the move Wink
Thanks for the attention!! Thumbs Up

DB Custom said: "Hide your billfold, cut up your credit cards... you're a perfect candidate for full blown flashaholism and will soon need dedicated flashlight cabinets. [...] Have fun! Modding is next... :P" 

REVIEWS : Amutorch S3 - XPG3-S3 /  AM S3 vs Neal 219c  /  Amutorch AM30 - XHP70.2 / Nitefox UT20 / Sofirn SF14 & SP10A / Sofirn SP32A / Sofirn SP10B / Odepro KL52 / Acebeam H20 / SS AAA / Wuben TO10R / BlitzWolf BW-ET1

Mods and tricks: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7                         Convoy S2+ TIR Lenses on: XML2 / XPL-HI                             Others: Convoy S2+ Mini (Biscotti 3 & 1*7135)

Sofirn K6 Discussion: 1 / 2 / 3                                Triple TIR Lenses & XP-G2                                     MY GIVEAWAY

 

FPV
FPV's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 3 sec ago
Joined: 07/14/2017 - 12:36
Posts: 500
Location: Traveling on the job

hank wrote:
A question for your app programmers:

can you support iOS 7?

For those of us who are old people with old iPhones.

work around:
If you ever “purchased” an older, compatible version of the relevant app, log in with the previous apple ID and look into your “purchases”. The device would then be trying to download the older, compatible version of the app.
This solution would require that:
- Gearbest had an older app that is compatible for a specific device
- you still have an Apple ID with a purchase history for the relevant app
Reference:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201377

FPV
FPV's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 3 sec ago
Joined: 07/14/2017 - 12:36
Posts: 500
Location: Traveling on the job

I would like to get most of my Christmas gifts from Gearbest.com this year (mostly flashlights, cell phones, 3D printer, computer/networking parts,..). Shipping destination would be US mainland, European countries (UK, maybe Netherlands and Germany).

Question: What is the most tax efficient way of handling logistics?
Example: Google told me that Gearbest Priority Line – Germany Express is effectively goods being imported by Gearbest and then shipped locally? Would that be correct? Safe to assume that the “flat-rate import taxation” would be dealt with by Gearbest?

Thanks.

CSgearbest
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 05/27/2014 - 02:21
Posts: 310
Location: Shenzhen

FPV wrote:
I would like to get most of my Christmas gifts from Gearbest.com this year (mostly flashlights, cell phones, 3D printer, computer/networking parts,..). Shipping destination would be US mainland, European countries (UK, maybe Netherlands and Germany).

Question: What is the most tax efficient way of handling logistics?
Example: Google told me that Gearbest Priority Line – Germany Express is effectively goods being imported by Gearbest and then shipped locally? Would that be correct? Safe to assume that the “flat-rate import taxation” would be dealt with by Gearbest?

Thanks.


Thank you for your inquiry.

We ship worldwide to more than 200 countries with thousands of orders dispatched securely on a daily basis.
We use internationally renowned logistics operators including DHL, EMS and post office.
For total convenience, we offer a broad range of shipping options to fit the budgets and needs of every customer.
Unfortunately, different countries will have different laws and regulations regarding tax. We have no way of knowing if or how much tax will be. However, check with your local Customs in advance and choose a slower shipping method to reduce the likelihood of tax occurring.

For more information about shipping http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html
Learn more about Gearbest’s process http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html

Thanks for your support.

Please feel free to contact GearBest Customer Service http://support.gearbest.com/

out of the office from Feb 5th to Feb 14th, 2016.

jefkoslowski
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 11/27/2017 - 06:20
Posts: 3

Hi gearbest,

I ordered an item on 11/11, but still was not dispatched. The tracking says “Item is announced bpost received the information”. It’s been two full weeks already, and the package is not dispatched yet.

Can you please verify?

d_t_a
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 15 hours ago
Joined: 08/04/2017 - 23:58
Posts: 484
Location: Manila, Philippines

jefkoslowski wrote:
Hi gearbest,

I ordered an item on 11/11, but still was not dispatched. The tracking says “Item is announced bpost received the information”. It’s been two full weeks already, and the package is not dispatched yet.

Can you please verify?

I’ve not tried ordering from GearBest and shipping using BPost yet, but I had ordered an item (lithium-ion batteries) from AliExpress and they were shipped via BPost Intl.

In my experience, BPost has very few updates and each update also takes some amount of time. For instance, with my previous shipment sent via BPost, the information looks like this:

=================================================
Destination Country: Philippines
2017-10-31 07:14 PHILIPPINES, Enroute to delivery office
2017-10-27 11:25 PHILIPPINES, Returned from Customs
2017-10-26 18:16 PHILIPPINES, Item for Customs examination
2017-10-25 09:45 PHILIPPINES, Receive at country of destination
Origin Country: Belgium
2017-10-14 13:35 Belgium, Departure to country of destination
2017-10-04 11:12 Belgium, Parcel is handled
2017-10-04 07:02 Belgium, bpost has received the item
2017-09-22 06:21 Item is announced / bpost received the information
=================================================

So from BPost received information, it took almost 2 weeks before “BPost received the item”. It then took another 10 days before BPost dispatched the item to destination country. In this case, it again took almost 2 weeks before the item actually reached my country.

I believe (note: this is just my guess) that BPost Intl works like this:
China shipper registers a BPost electronic tracking number, the tracking info does not give details as to when the item was actually shipped out (in this case, from China warehouse to BPost sorting center, before it actually gets dispatched to destination country).
My interpretation of “BPost has received the item”, is that the item has been shipped from China to Belgium (BPost sorting center).
Not sure why it has to take about 10 days before the ‘handled’ item gets shipped out to destination country though..
Plus the flight from Belgium to the Philippines takes about 12 days (most likely, there’s a limited number of flights and the ‘parcel’ has trouble getting a good “seat”).

YMMV! Wink

hIKARInoob
hIKARInoob's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 08/28/2016 - 08:15
Posts: 3234

^^^

Two things:

1) Is the item shipped according to Gearbest? ==> Login, and check “your order”. If it says shipped, then it is shipped.
2) BPost (my experience) says: “Item is announced bpost received the information”. This also means it is actually being shipped to country of destination, and it can remain like this for quite some time. The next notification is that it arrived in Belgium, and is further handled to country of destination. So from there I know it’s about 4 days before I receive package.

So I think you should check first whether your package was shipped at all according to Gearbest, which I think is the case because you do have information from BPost.

jefkoslowski
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 11/27/2017 - 06:20
Posts: 3

d_t_a wrote:
jefkoslowski wrote:
Hi gearbest,

I ordered an item on 11/11, but still was not dispatched. The tracking says “Item is announced bpost received the information”. It’s been two full weeks already, and the package is not dispatched yet.

Can you please verify?

I’ve not tried ordering from GearBest and shipping using BPost yet, but I had ordered an item (lithium-ion batteries) from AliExpress and they were shipped via BPost Intl.

In my experience, BPost has very few updates and each update also takes some amount of time. For instance, with my previous shipment sent via BPost, the information looks like this:

=================================================
Destination Country: Philippines
2017-10-31 07:14 PHILIPPINES, Enroute to delivery office
2017-10-27 11:25 PHILIPPINES, Returned from Customs
2017-10-26 18:16 PHILIPPINES, Item for Customs examination
2017-10-25 09:45 PHILIPPINES, Receive at country of destination
Origin Country: Belgium
2017-10-14 13:35 Belgium, Departure to country of destination
2017-10-04 11:12 Belgium, Parcel is handled
2017-10-04 07:02 Belgium, bpost has received the item
2017-09-22 06:21 Item is announced / bpost received the information
=================================================

So from BPost received information, it took almost 2 weeks before “BPost received the item”. It then took another 10 days before BPost dispatched the item to destination country. In this case, it again took almost 2 weeks before the item actually reached my country.

I believe (note: this is just my guess) that BPost Intl works like this:
China shipper registers a BPost electronic tracking number, the tracking info does not give details as to when the item was actually shipped out (in this case, from China warehouse to BPost sorting center, before it actually gets dispatched to destination country).
My interpretation of “BPost has received the item”, is that the item has been shipped from China to Belgium (BPost sorting center).
Not sure why it has to take about 10 days before the ‘handled’ item gets shipped out to destination country though..
Plus the flight from Belgium to the Philippines takes about 12 days (most likely, there’s a limited number of flights and the ‘parcel’ has trouble getting a good “seat”).

YMMV! Wink

Hey d_t_a, thank you for your detailed experience with Bpost. I will update status here when anything changes.

hIKARInoob wrote:
^^^

Two things:

1) Is the item shipped according to Gearbest? ==> Login, and check “your order”. If it says shipped, then it is shipped.
2) BPost (my experience) says: “Item is announced bpost received the information”. This also means it is actually being shipped to country of destination, and it can remain like this for quite some time. The next notification is that it arrived in Belgium, and is further handled to country of destination. So from there I know it’s about 4 days before I receive package.

So I think you should check first whether your package was shipped at all according to Gearbest, which I think is the case because you do have information from BPost.

Hi hIKARInoob.

Yes, it says “Shipped out”.

hIKARInoob
hIKARInoob's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 08/28/2016 - 08:15
Posts: 3234

^^^ Good. My guess is it is on your way, and BPost just has an odd tracking status. I’d wait about two more weeks max before taking further action, but hopefully/probably it won’t be necessary.

jefkoslowski
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 11/27/2017 - 06:20
Posts: 3
hIKARInoob wrote:
^^^ Good. My guess is it is on your way, and BPost just has an odd tracking status. I’d wait about two more weeks max before taking further action, but hopefully/probably it won’t be necessary.

Thanks, lets see if anything changes on the next few days.

vanessanie
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 3 days ago
Joined: 09/21/2017 - 05:30
Posts: 8

Going to Trackingmore track GearBest packages after purchasing your products is recommended.

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 3288
vanessanie wrote:
Going to Trackingmore track GearBest packages after purchasing your products is recommended.
Thumbs Up

Pages