- The great list of "****fire" Flashlights.

221 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jubeldum
Jubeldum's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 3 months ago
Joined: 11/02/2014 - 09:20
Posts: 2057
Location: Michigan
Otanacious wrote:

iFire

I would feel secure going to one of those trendy and expensive coffee shops with one of these. The iFire appears that it would be accepted with the patrons just as if it was one of those other trendy flashlights (Nitecore, Fenix, OLight ect).

The only thing missing is the USB port so it could be charged with a trendy Monster cable. :bigsmile:

Otanacious
Otanacious's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 19 hours ago
Joined: 08/07/2014 - 00:43
Posts: 582
Location: San Jose, CA

the iFire will probably fit in with all the AppleFire users and get all the hate from the AndroidFire users Wink

DanielM
DanielM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 05/09/2014 - 01:31
Posts: 1804
Location: Romania
Jubeldum wrote:
Otanacious wrote:

iFire

I would feel secure going to one of those trendy and expensive coffee shops with one of these. The iFire appears that it would be accepted with the patrons just as if it was one of those other trendy flashlights (Nitecore, Fenix, OLight ect).

The only thing missing is the USB port so it could be charged with a trendy Monster cable. :bigsmile:


No USB there, it would have a proprietary port and cable with a security chip in it Big Smile

Old-Lumens wrote:
I love modding, but I don't have much use at all for flashlights in general.
downlinx
downlinx's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: 04/09/2014 - 09:38
Posts: 1292
Location: Indiana, USA

BLF Community Battery Pull Thread http://budgetlightforum.com/node/32720

UliBär
UliBär's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 3 days ago
Joined: 05/22/2013 - 16:08
Posts: 389
Location: N52° 16' 9.444" E10° 31' 26.105"

Where is the HolySh*tFire?! Oops 0:)

Aloha, Uli

Jubeldum
Jubeldum's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 3 months ago
Joined: 11/02/2014 - 09:20
Posts: 2057
Location: Michigan

I stand corrected on the USB port. It even has a easy carry porch.

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 20 hours ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 6286
Location: Ontario, Canada

Lancman wrote:
Ha! You beat me to it. I had started to make a list, intending to do a similar post. Big Smile
Here’s a few more that I have spotted recently, but I don’t have any links.

Spiderfire
Warfarefire
Spicerfire
Skyfire
Prairiefire
Fireworm
Godfire

Will it ever end?……

I added them to the growing list. Smile

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 20 hours ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 6286
Location: Ontario, Canada

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

Beachlogger
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 2 days ago
Joined: 12/04/2013 - 23:08
Posts: 991
Location: S.E. Alaska
UliBär wrote:
Where is the HolySh*tFire?! Oops 0:)

It’s in the holyshltmycarsonfire Oops

downlinx
downlinx's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: 04/09/2014 - 09:38
Posts: 1292
Location: Indiana, USA

Dragonfire
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/5-Levels-GODFIRE-828-LED-Flashlights-Factory-Direct-Selling-Police-lights-Free-Shipping-Waterproofing-Hand-Torch/746771765.html
GodFire
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/GODFIRE-PT-09-Flash-light-Long-Shape-Fact...

BLF Community Battery Pull Thread http://budgetlightforum.com/node/32720

Jubeldum
Jubeldum's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 3 months ago
Joined: 11/02/2014 - 09:20
Posts: 2057
Location: Michigan
Beachlogger wrote:
UliBär wrote:
Where is the HolySh*tFire?! Oops 0:)

It’s in the holyshltmycarsonfire Oops

steve-o
steve-o's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 1 month ago
Joined: 01/05/2013 - 18:05
Posts: 242
Location: Virginia, US

I’monFire because I bought some ExplosionFire batteries ..

Jubeldum
Jubeldum's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 3 months ago
Joined: 11/02/2014 - 09:20
Posts: 2057
Location: Michigan
Martini
Martini's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 05/07/2014 - 04:29
Posts: 647
Location: I da ho

I’m waiting for the PryorFire

scdaf wrote:
It’s important to have your restraints within walking distance, lest someone needs restraining. Wink
8steve88
8steve88's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 07/08/2013 - 11:22
Posts: 1828
Location: Cleveland U.K.

How about HomeFire. Or is that just the batteries/chargers?

LinusHofmann
LinusHofmann's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 09/28/2013 - 08:27
Posts: 974
Location: Switzerland

Loving this thread Steve

Don’t forget the almost classic sounding Nitefire!

Or maybe you already have that one under Nightfire?

-

Actually wish I’d bought that gray Nitefire king while it was still in stock, probably crap inside but looks lovely…

Alcius
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 09/02/2013 - 01:51
Posts: 496

Surefire
- Alonefire
- Angelfire
- Aurorafire
- Bearfire
- Crazyfire
- Dragonfire
- Fandyfire
- Godfire
- Haofire
- Holefore
- Holyfire
- Ifire
- Jetfire
- Kinfire
- Longfire
- Lustefire
- Lustfire
- Marsfire
- Nightfire
- Nitefire
- Prairiefire
- SacredFire
- Singfire
- Skyfire
- SmartFire
- Spicerfire
- Spiderfire
- Starfire
- Supfire
- Suterfire
- Tangsfire
- Topfire
- Thorfire
- Trustfire
- Uinfire
- Ultrafire
- Uniquefire
- Uranusfire
- Venusfire
- Warfarefire
- Windfire

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 20 hours ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 6286
Location: Ontario, Canada

LinusHofmann wrote:
Loving this thread Steve

Don’t forget the almost classic sounding Nitefire!

Or maybe you already have that one under Nightfire?

-

Actually wish I’d bought that gray Nitefire king while it was still in stock, probably crap inside but looks lovely…

There are both, Smile I added Nitefire too.

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 20 hours ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 6286
Location: Ontario, Canada
Alcius wrote:
Surefire - Alonefire - Angelfire - Aurorafire - Bearfire - Crazyfire - Dragonfire - Fandyfire - Godfire - Haofire - Holefore - Holyfire - Ifire - Jetfire - Kinfire - Longfire - Lustefire - Lustfire - Marsfire - Nightfire - Nitefire - Prairiefire - SacredFire - Singfire - Skyfire - SmartFire - Spicerfire - Spiderfire - Starfire - Supfire - Suterfire - Tangsfire - Topfire - Thorfire - Trustfire - Uinfire - Ultrafire - Uniquefire - Uranusfire - Venusfire - Warfarefire - Windfire

Nice in alphabetical order. Are they all there ? there is likely more to come. Silly

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

Boaz
Boaz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 3 hours ago
Joined: 11/07/2010 - 09:31
Posts: 7326
Location: Birthplace of Aviation

sunfire 

superfire

kingfire

       καὶ τὸ φῶς ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ φαίνει καὶ ἡ σκοτία αὐτὸ οὐ κατέλαβεν

                            

       Dc-fix diffuser film  >…  http://budgetlightforum.com/node/42208

Bort
Bort's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 06/01/2012 - 17:15
Posts: 7460
Location: Holding the proverbial flashlight

I think there should be an equivalent battery list, who can forget uitraflrc

The Journal of Alternative Facts TM

"It is critical that there is a credible academic source for the growing and important discipline of alternative facts. This field of study will just keep winning, and we knew that all the best people would want to be on board. There is a real risk in the world today that people might be getting their information about science from actual scientists"

 

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 20 hours ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 6286
Location: Ontario, Canada
Bort wrote:
I think there should be an equivalent battery list, who can forget uitraflrc

Yes that one was a interesting name.

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 20 hours ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 6286
Location: Ontario, Canada

and added they are using just Letters: “ E Fire “ http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/HOT-Sky-Ray-King-Flashlight-CREE-XM-L-3-T6-Flashlight-3800-lumens-water-proof-design/1366182279.html

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

Barry0892
Barry0892's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 5 min ago
Joined: 09/20/2014 - 03:45
Posts: 393
Hi-Beam wrote:
ThorFire ThorFire1 ThorFire2

Your link is dead. They are selling this:

ThoFire PF01

‪Phone number +1 (240) 339-4081‬ (please send massage)

WhatsApp: +8615773183209 

My new Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/barry.dong.9250

B42
B42's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 03/07/2013 - 21:03
Posts: 1875

You forgot Letterfire, Blackshadow fire, Sltrafire, Neptunefire, SunFIRE, Warfire, Frostfire….no, not done by a longshot, I’m sure there are more…

Does HellFighter count?

http://wallbuys.com/Product/LetterFire-E27-7W-450LM-2800-3200K-Warm-White-LED-Bulb-Lamp-SilverWhite-85-265V—12721

http://wallbuys.com/Product/Blackshadow-FIRE-CREE-XM-L-U2-500-LM-TWO-Group-Stainless-Steel-LED-Flashlight1×18650-2xCR123A—9001

http://wallbuys.com/Product/SLtraFire-T6-2-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-5-mode-Adjustable-Zoom-WaterproofFlashlight-Brown-1×18650—5576

https://www.led-downlights.co.uk/shop/neptune-fire-rated-warm-white-3200...

http://www.lowenergydesigns.com/products/sunfire-5/

http://www.powerwholesale.net/Wholesale/WarFire-led.html

http://frostfireusa.com/store/frostfire-16-bright-led-wireless-solar-pow...

http://www.wildbillwholesale.com/hellfighter.html

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 20 hours ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 6286
Location: Ontario, Canada

B42 wrote:
You forgot Letterfire, Blackshadow fire, Sltrafire, Neptunefire, SunFIRE, Warfire, Frostfire….no, not done by a longshot, I’m sure there are more…

Does HellFighter count?

http://wallbuys.com/Product/LetterFire-E27-7W-450LM-2800-3200K-Warm-White-LED-Bulb-Lamp-SilverWhite-85-265V—12721

http://wallbuys.com/Product/Blackshadow-FIRE-CREE-XM-L-U2-500-LM-TWO-Group-Stainless-Steel-LED-Flashlight1×18650-2xCR123A—9001

http://wallbuys.com/Product/SLtraFire-T6-2-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-5-mode-Adjustable-Zoom-WaterproofFlashlight-Brown-1×18650—5576

https://www.led-downlights.co.uk/shop/neptune-fire-rated-warm-white-3200...

http://www.lowenergydesigns.com/products/sunfire-5/

http://www.powerwholesale.net/Wholesale/WarFire-led.html

http://frostfireusa.com/store/frostfire-16-bright-led-wireless-solar-pow...

http://www.wildbillwholesale.com/hellfighter.html

Nice additions find. The list is now way longer than i thought existed. Silly

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

raccoon city
raccoon city's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 10/06/2010 - 02:35
Posts: 13794
Location: रॅकून सिटी Palm Desert CA USA

NadzOnFire

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/2495

Their website is gone, but they are not forgotten.

Bort
Bort's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 06/01/2012 - 17:15
Posts: 7460
Location: Holding the proverbial flashlight

Are you accepting knockoff names such as Uitraflrc?

The Journal of Alternative Facts TM

"It is critical that there is a credible academic source for the growing and important discipline of alternative facts. This field of study will just keep winning, and we knew that all the best people would want to be on board. There is a real risk in the world today that people might be getting their information about science from actual scientists"

 

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 20 hours ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 6286
Location: Ontario, Canada
Bort wrote:
Are you accepting knockoff names such as Uitraflrc?

We can add all those to keep the list going. Beer

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

Ronin42
Ronin42's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 4 days ago
Joined: 12/17/2014 - 22:17
Posts: 1760
Location: Alameda, CA

WarHawk-AVG wrote:
Girl flashlightaholics are from venusfire, boy flashlightaholics are from marsfire Silly

Then they have lustfire which leads to uranusfire or babyfire <-ok technically NOT flashlights…but it’s the only thing that would fit my narrative Big Smile

Try microfire

http://www.microfire-system.com/

instead of babyfire

(“It’s good that most people can’t remember their previous lives. Otherwise
things would be a lot more complicated than they already are.”
Ajaan Lee Dhammadharo)

Pages