Convoy L6... XHP70 Beast!

4376 posts / 0 new
Last post
JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 31 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 1833
Location: Houston Texas

beam0 wrote:
Can the L6 also be ordered overdriven? The reason I ask is because I saw this post in an old thread about L6 batteries and wondered what it meant, I haven’t seen any option for an overdriven version:

Would there be any advantage to order it from Convoy AE shop instead? ($4.00 more than gearbest)

Also can someone tell me the thickness of the integral emitter shelf?
And what size is the stock MCPCB ?
Edit; I found the host at mtn, looks like 20mm for mcpcb. Still curious about the shelf thickness though.


You can order it over driven if you know who to order from. If you dont know, then you’ll have to do it yourself. The reference you saw was, I think, about a small flashlight shop in Europe that does custom work.

About the emitter shelf, there is a cutaway diagram in the first post of this thread that shows its about 6mm thick.

Mcpcb is 20mm.

You can buy through whoever you want. Locally there is MTN Electronics and Adventure Sport Flashlights. If you where ordering overseas, I’d support Simon and buy from his store. You can also ask him to include some clear switch covers if you want to add a lighted switch or something. Wink

My Convoy L6 thread with XHP70.2, Texas Avenger FET driver, Narsil v1.2 ramping firmware, lighted side switch and cut down SMO reflector. Lots of amp draws on stock driver as well.
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/54477

My Supfire L5-S thread with XHP70, Texas Avenger FET driver, NarsilM ramping firmware and lighted side switch. My mini L6! http://budgetlightforum.com/node/55746

NarsilM user videos https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonWW2000

Yokiamy
Yokiamy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 min 17 sec ago
Joined: 10/18/2016 - 15:47
Posts: 471
Location: Netherlands

beam0 wrote:

Would there be any advantage to order it from Convoy AE shop instead? ($4.00 more than gearbest)

You can even get 15% BLF discount at Simon his official Convoy store @aliexpress if you mention it when ordering Smile

beam0
beam0's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 12/20/2011 - 23:18
Posts: 1231
Location: Pennsylvania

JasonWW wrote:
You can order it over driven if you know who to order from. If you dont know, then you’ll have to do it yourself. The reference you saw was, I think, about a small flashlight shop in Europe that does custom work.
OK thanks for the reply and info. I’ll get it stock for now.
But now I’m real curious exactly what they do to over-drive it?

JasonWW wrote:
About the emitter shelf, there is a cutaway diagram in the first post of this thread that shows its about 6mm thick.
Thanks, I did see the cutaway in the OP but not seeing any measurements there, I’d like to know the exact thickness, I’m going to ask Simon then I’ll post here when I find out.

                                      

beam0
beam0's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 12/20/2011 - 23:18
Posts: 1231
Location: Pennsylvania

Yokiamy wrote:
beam0 wrote:

Would there be any advantage to order it from Convoy AE shop instead? ($4.00 more than gearbest)

You can even get 15% BLF discount at Simon his official Convoy store @aliexpress if you mention it when ordering Smile

Thanks, yes it’s $4.00 more even after the 15% blf.

                                      

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 31 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 1833
Location: Houston Texas

beam0 wrote:
JasonWW wrote:
You can order it over driven if you know who to order from. If you dont know, then you’ll have to do it yourself. The reference you saw was, I think, about a small flashlight shop in Europe that does custom work.
OK thanks for the reply and info. I’ll get it stock for now.
But now I’m real curious exactly what they do to over-drive it?

JasonWW wrote:
About the emitter shelf, there is a cutaway diagram in the first post of this thread that shows its about 6mm thick.
Thanks, I did see the cutaway in the OP but not seeing any measurements there, I’d like to know the exact thickness, I’m going to ask Simon then I’ll post here when I find out.

Over driven is adding a resistor.

My Convoy L6 thread with XHP70.2, Texas Avenger FET driver, Narsil v1.2 ramping firmware, lighted side switch and cut down SMO reflector. Lots of amp draws on stock driver as well.
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/54477

My Supfire L5-S thread with XHP70, Texas Avenger FET driver, NarsilM ramping firmware and lighted side switch. My mini L6! http://budgetlightforum.com/node/55746

NarsilM user videos https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonWW2000

DB Custom
DB Custom's picture
Online
Last seen: 9 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 01/13/2013 - 22:28
Posts: 15445
Location: Heart of Texas

I’d like to post a short note on that BLF discount offering of Simon’s… yes it’s very decent of him to offer us a 15% discount, and yes it can help make a light more affordable. But we’re counting on Simon to introduce new and better lights for us, develop tomorrows lights with the best emitters and drivers and UI possible, aren’t we? So keep in mind that while we might get a few bucks off so we can then afford the cells the light takes, if 100 of us use the coupon it’s costing Simon hundreds of dollars. I don’t know about you guys, but if my paycheck is missing $700 then I get worried, fast! We already know the market over there is very competitive, so may I suggest only using the coupon as a last resort? NOT using it can be considered a tip, a trust that he will be bringing us better lights and sooner by helping him out in that small way.

Easy to see how several hundred purchases, using the code, can take thousands of dollars out of his company profits. Small savings for an individual, big dent in the company overall. Because Simon’s company is a small operation, this impact is magnified.

Just saying…

Dale

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 31 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 1833
Location: Houston Texas

Oh, I just remembered. Matt over at Adventure Sport Flashlights does offer the L6 with the options of adding a resistor as well as a sliced dome. It’s a bit costly, but if you have no soldering skills and don’t want to risk messing it up, he can do it for you. All the risk is on him. If he accidentally gets a solder wrong and damages the driver he will fix it himself and eat the costs of what he damaged. So for certain people it makes sense.

My Convoy L6 thread with XHP70.2, Texas Avenger FET driver, Narsil v1.2 ramping firmware, lighted side switch and cut down SMO reflector. Lots of amp draws on stock driver as well.
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/54477

My Supfire L5-S thread with XHP70, Texas Avenger FET driver, NarsilM ramping firmware and lighted side switch. My mini L6! http://budgetlightforum.com/node/55746

NarsilM user videos https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonWW2000

beam0
beam0's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 12/20/2011 - 23:18
Posts: 1231
Location: Pennsylvania

DB Custom wrote:
I’d like to post a short note on that BLF discount offering of Simon’s… yes it’s very decent of him to offer us a 15% discount, and yes it can help make a light more affordable. But we’re counting on Simon to introduce new and better lights for us, develop tomorrows lights with the best emitters and drivers and UI possible, aren’t we? So keep in mind that while we might get a few bucks off so we can then afford the cells the light takes, if 100 of us use the coupon it’s costing Simon hundreds of dollars. I don’t know about you guys, but if my paycheck is missing $700 then I get worried, fast! We already know the market over there is very competitive, so may I suggest only using the coupon as a last resort? NOT using it can be considered a tip, a trust that he will be bringing us better lights and sooner by helping him out in that small way.

Easy to see how several hundred purchases, using the code, can take thousands of dollars out of his company profits. Small savings for an individual, big dent in the company overall. Because Simon’s company is a small operation, this impact is magnified.

Just saying…

So yes he is loosing some profit when we use the discount, but another point: That loss may be offset by more exposure from the BLF sales, because many BLF buyers post about it here and on blogs, youtube, etc. in effect creating more interest, excitement and more sales… which ultimately will help Simon and future Convoy development.

Also selling to us even with the code might be less of a discount than what gearbest/banggood receives for wholesale price.
In other words, even using the code Simon might make more profit (per light) than he makes from selling them to gearbest/banggood.

But yes I agree not using the discount can be considered a tip, for those who can afford to pay full price.

                                      

beam0
beam0's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 12/20/2011 - 23:18
Posts: 1231
Location: Pennsylvania

JasonWW wrote:
Oh, I just remembered. Matt over at Adventure Sport Flashlights does offer the L6 with the options of adding a resistor as well as a sliced dome. It’s a bit costly, but if you have no soldering skills and don’t want to risk messing it up, he can do it for you. All the risk is on him. If he accidentally gets a solder wrong and damages the driver he will fix it himself and eat the costs of what he damaged. So for certain people it makes sense.
Good info! Thanks for posting! I see now on his site, even has a vid there on the “Ultralux” upgrade.

                                      

stephenk
stephenk's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 7 min ago
Joined: 01/30/2016 - 05:09
Posts: 937
Location: Brisbane, Australia

beam0 wrote:
DB Custom wrote:
I’d like to post a short note on that BLF discount offering of Simon’s… yes it’s very decent of him to offer us a 15% discount, and yes it can help make a light more affordable. But we’re counting on Simon to introduce new and better lights for us, develop tomorrows lights with the best emitters and drivers and UI possible, aren’t we? So keep in mind that while we might get a few bucks off so we can then afford the cells the light takes, if 100 of us use the coupon it’s costing Simon hundreds of dollars. I don’t know about you guys, but if my paycheck is missing $700 then I get worried, fast! We already know the market over there is very competitive, so may I suggest only using the coupon as a last resort? NOT using it can be considered a tip, a trust that he will be bringing us better lights and sooner by helping him out in that small way.

Easy to see how several hundred purchases, using the code, can take thousands of dollars out of his company profits. Small savings for an individual, big dent in the company overall. Because Simon’s company is a small operation, this impact is magnified.

Just saying…

So yes he is loosing some profit when we use the discount, but another point: That loss may be offset by more exposure from the BLF sales, because many BLF buyers post about it here and on blogs, youtube, etc. in effect creating more interest, excitement and more sales… which ultimately will help Simon and future Convoy development.

Also selling to us even with the code might be less of a discount than what gearbest/banggood receives for wholesale price.
In other words, even using the code Simon might make more profit (per light) than he makes from selling them to gearbest/banggood.

But yes I agree not using the discount can be considered a tip, for those who can afford to pay full price.

I always leave a tip when purchasing from Simon. Wink
Wineslurper
Online
Last seen: 27 sec ago
Joined: 07/15/2016 - 18:54
Posts: 34
Location: Mid Michigan

DB Custom wrote:
I’d like to post a short note on that BLF discount offering of Simon’s… yes it’s very decent of him to offer us a 15% discount, and yes it can help make a light more affordable. But we’re counting on Simon to introduce new and better lights for us, develop tomorrows lights with the best emitters and drivers and UI possible, aren’t we? So keep in mind that while we might get a few bucks off so we can then afford the cells the light takes, if 100 of us use the coupon it’s costing Simon hundreds of dollars. I don’t know about you guys, but if my paycheck is missing $700 then I get worried, fast! We already know the market over there is very competitive, so may I suggest only using the coupon as a last resort? NOT using it can be considered a tip, a trust that he will be bringing us better lights and sooner by helping him out in that small way.

Easy to see how several hundred purchases, using the code, can take thousands of dollars out of his company profits. Small savings for an individual, big dent in the company overall. Because Simon’s company is a small operation, this impact is magnified.

Just saying…

You said it best!

ledalex
ledalex's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 43 min ago
Joined: 07/21/2017 - 17:58
Posts: 49
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I’m waiting on my liitokala 26650s to arrive but it looks like they’re going to take a lot longer than my L6 which according to tracking departed the hong kong airport already. I wonder how long it’ll take after it leaves the airport. I ordered the L6 from banggood but got the liikolas from aliexpress and tracking says the liikolas are “at agent warehouse”-not sure what that means..

So I was thinking of ordering some 26650s from somewhere in the US although I can’t find any places that have them in stock. Any recommendations on where to get 26650s fast to use in the mean time?

Has anyone used the EBL 26650s? They have a “protection circuit” but the length is 65mm (like their 18650s) so the protection is little more than a placebo. The EBL 18650s are advertised as being 3000mah but are closer to 2000mah. I have some and use them on other flashlights and they do ok. However, a few reviewers of the EBL 26650s that claim 5000mah have tested them and unlike their 18650 siblings, they actually exceed the stated mah rating. They’re out of stock on amazon until the 25th though.

If I can’t get any 26650s in time, i’ll just wrap a couple 3500mah orbtronic 10a 18650s in tape and use those until I can get 26650s.

Edit: Found this thread about the EBLs: http://budgetlightforum.com/node/51683

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Online
Last seen: 14 min 5 sec ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 421
Location: Portugal

DB Custom wrote:
I’d like to post a short note on that BLF discount offering of Simon’s… yes it’s very decent of him to offer us a 15% discount, and yes it can help make a light more affordable. But we’re counting on Simon to introduce new and better lights for us, develop tomorrows lights with the best emitters and drivers and UI possible, aren’t we? So keep in mind that while we might get a few bucks off so we can then afford the cells the light takes, if 100 of us use the coupon it’s costing Simon hundreds of dollars. I don’t know about you guys, but if my paycheck is missing $700 then I get worried, fast! We already know the market over there is very competitive, so may I suggest only using the coupon as a last resort? NOT using it can be considered a tip, a trust that he will be bringing us better lights and sooner by helping him out in that small way.

Easy to see how several hundred purchases, using the code, can take thousands of dollars out of his company profits. Small savings for an individual, big dent in the company overall. Because Simon’s company is a small operation, this impact is magnified.

Just saying…

DB, for the first time I asked Simon a discount these days, as it is the second order in the space of a month in his store. I asked it in order to balance my budget as I bought other lights and pieces for mods in the last weeks.
However, it might have been the last time I’ve done it, just because of the reasons you mentioned!
The opportunity to make new lights, or new features (whatever this may include) in old lights, also depends on us and on how we ask for discounts!
I’m sure that Simon feels happy, as a flashaholic, for the quantity of orders he may have, as that means a well done job.
But I agree with you that maybe we must pay some attention when asking him discounts, to balance our budget but also his incomes. A bigger company wouldn’t suffer that much, but as a small and personalized manufacturer, it is certainly not easy…
Thanks for your thoughts on this Thumbs Up

DB Custom said: "Hide your billfold, cut up your credit cards... you're a perfect candidate for full blown flashaholism and will soon need dedicated flashlight cabinets. [...] Have fun! Modding is next... :P" 

Mods: 1 / 2 / 3                                           Reviews: 1 / 2

DB Custom
DB Custom's picture
Online
Last seen: 9 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 01/13/2013 - 22:28
Posts: 15445
Location: Heart of Texas

YW. I figure some people don’t understand just how small Convoy really is. And I know a great many of us truly like his flashlights. Me? I’m anxiously awaiting his next…

Dale

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Online
Last seen: 14 min 5 sec ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 421
Location: Portugal

I’m not aware of its real dimmension, I must confess, but I believe it is not a “major” company, just as you said!
I believe the know-how, the interest and passion for lights, and the available resources of Simon’s store, along with the contributions of some BLF members, are combined to make the best possible budget but robust and incredible flashlights!

DB Custom wrote:
(…) Me? I’m anxiously awaiting his next…

And…we may not know how the next will look like, but… +1 here Big Smile

Damn…being on this thread made me realize that…I may have to order a C8 in the next times… FacepalmBig SmileParty

DB Custom said: "Hide your billfold, cut up your credit cards... you're a perfect candidate for full blown flashaholism and will soon need dedicated flashlight cabinets. [...] Have fun! Modding is next... :P" 

Mods: 1 / 2 / 3                                           Reviews: 1 / 2

rizky_p
rizky_p's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 31 min ago
Joined: 03/01/2011 - 05:06
Posts: 702
Location: Indonesia

Man just found out my Imalent 26650 4500mah battery that came with my Imalent DN70 is to wide to fit inside Convoy L6 but AWT 4500mah (yellow) works fine.

DB Custom
DB Custom's picture
Online
Last seen: 9 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 01/13/2013 - 22:28
Posts: 15445
Location: Heart of Texas

I recently built a much anticipated 2nd Quad M1 (just before I had surgery), only to let it go before I got a chance to really play with it. Have no idea what I was thinking there, but dangit now I’m going to have to build another one! I liked it a lot, head filling aluminum heat sink and 4 of the new Nichia 319 emitters, but someone flashed some cash and away it went. Sure do like the little Convoy M1, such a great little light for a quad build.

I’d love to stumble across some forgotten money and buy one of everything at the Convoy Store… Wink

Dale

ledalex
ledalex's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 43 min ago
Joined: 07/21/2017 - 17:58
Posts: 49
Location: Los Angeles, CA

My L6 finally arrived. I ordered it last Monday & it took an entire week to get here although I chose the free priority direct shipping option from Banggood. Here it is next to my Streamlight Protac HL4:

I don’t have a 26650 charger yet so I don’t know if I’ve gotten the full brightness but the hotspot is a bit brighter than the Protac HL4 which is super floody and only 2200 lumens.

rizky_p
rizky_p's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 31 min ago
Joined: 03/01/2011 - 05:06
Posts: 702
Location: Indonesia

that silver L6 is sweet i think i am starting to like it.

ledalex wrote:
My L6 finally arrived. I ordered it last Monday & it took an entire week to get here although I chose the free priority direct shipping option from Banggood. Here it is next to my Streamlight Protac HL4:

I don’t have a 26650 charger yet so I don’t know if I’ve gotten the full brightness but the hotspot is a bit brighter than the Protac HL4 which is super floody and only 2200 lumens.

ledalex
ledalex's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 43 min ago
Joined: 07/21/2017 - 17:58
Posts: 49
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Yeah, I think it looks really nice. Here’s another shot where you can see the knurling better:

I thought the Protac HL4 was a pretty big flashlight. While the L6 looks much bigger, it feels just as comfortable in my hand.

rizky_p wrote:
that silver L6 is sweet i think i am starting to like it.

ledalex wrote:
My L6 finally arrived. I ordered it last Monday & it took an entire week to get here although I chose the free priority direct shipping option from Banggood. Here it is next to my Streamlight Protac HL4:

I don’t have a 26650 charger yet so I don’t know if I’ve gotten the full brightness but the hotspot is a bit brighter than the Protac HL4 which is super floody and only 2200 lumens.

Newlumen
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 21 min ago
Joined: 05/27/2017 - 00:19
Posts: 175
Location: United states

ledalex wrote:
I’m waiting on my liitokala 26650s to arrive but it looks like they’re going to take a lot longer than my L6 which according to tracking departed the hong kong airport already. I wonder how long it’ll take after it leaves the airport. I ordered the L6 from banggood but got the liikolas from aliexpress and tracking says the liikolas are “at agent warehouse”-not sure what that means..

So I was thinking of ordering some 26650s from somewhere in the US although I can’t find any places that have them in stock. Any recommendations on where to get 26650s fast to use in the mean time?

Has anyone used the EBL 26650s? They have a “protection circuit” but the length is 65mm (like their 18650s) so the protection is little more than a placebo. The EBL 18650s are advertised as being 3000mah but are closer to 2000mah. I have some and use them on other flashlights and they do ok. However, a few reviewers of the EBL 26650s that claim 5000mah have tested them and unlike their 18650 siblings, they actually exceed the stated mah rating. They’re out of stock on amazon until the 25th though.

If I can’t get any 26650s in time, i’ll just wrap a couple 3500mah orbtronic 10a 18650s in tape and use those until I can get 26650s.

Edit: Found this thread about the EBLs: http://budgetlightforum.com/node/51683 -

I ordered liitokala 26650 from AliExpress official store… They shipped it on July 4.. I am still waiting for them. I will update..

rizky_p
rizky_p's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 31 min ago
Joined: 03/01/2011 - 05:06
Posts: 702
Location: Indonesia

thanks, I’ll get a second L6 in clear that is for sure, waiting on a good deal.

True i kinda like 26650 lights in ergonomics compared to 18650 lights, the 26650 tube is nicer to grip.

ledalex wrote:
Yeah, I think it looks really nice. Here’s another shot where you can see the knurling better:

I thought the Protac HL4 was a pretty big flashlight. While the L6 looks much bigger, it feels just as comfortable in my hand.

ledalex
ledalex's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 43 min ago
Joined: 07/21/2017 - 17:58
Posts: 49
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Went hiking on trails below the Griffith Observatory. The flashlights were so bright that a police helicopter noticed it, flew over, and shined their spotlight at us. The flashlight was brighter. Although to be fair, the helicopter was pretty far away.



Jack Kellar
Jack Kellar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 31 min ago
Joined: 03/09/2014 - 14:21
Posts: 949
Location: Throwing bolts at anomalies

ledalex wrote:
Went hiking on trails below the Griffith Observatory. The flashlights were so bright that a police helicopter noticed it, flew over, and shined their spotlight at us. The flashlight was brighter. Although to be fair, the helicopter was pretty far away.





That must’ve made for one confused pilot Big Smile

DB Custom
DB Custom's picture
Online
Last seen: 9 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 01/13/2013 - 22:28
Posts: 15445
Location: Heart of Texas

Perhaps they were more concerned with who was polluting the dark skies in the vicinity of the Observatory….

Dale

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 31 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 1833
Location: Houston Texas

Good one. It’s powerful, but I don’t think it’s powerful enough to actually pollute the skies. Lol

Flashlight<City

My Convoy L6 thread with XHP70.2, Texas Avenger FET driver, Narsil v1.2 ramping firmware, lighted side switch and cut down SMO reflector. Lots of amp draws on stock driver as well.
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/54477

My Supfire L5-S thread with XHP70, Texas Avenger FET driver, NarsilM ramping firmware and lighted side switch. My mini L6! http://budgetlightforum.com/node/55746

NarsilM user videos https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonWW2000

ledalex
ledalex's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 43 min ago
Joined: 07/21/2017 - 17:58
Posts: 49
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Also, the griffith observatory has a ton of lights at the actual observatory itself that are brighter than a couple of flashlights. We were on the trails in the park, farther away from the observatory.

The light pollution from Los Angeles is pretty bad and the observatory is in the center of that albeit on the top of a mountain.

klrman
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 11/07/2016 - 22:44
Posts: 160
Location: Canada

Where would be a good place to sell my L6?  I have three of them, two silver, one black.  Used only a couple of times for a very short time and all look brand new?  I am from BC Canada.

Ragsy
Ragsy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 15 min ago
Joined: 04/03/2016 - 18:21
Posts: 328
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Looking for some guidance everyone….

I owe a mate a big favour so I was thinking of gifting him either An L6 or the TF S70/S now that there are a few good prices on offer on these babies.

He has acreage so I think he’ll get a lot of use out of this format

So my question is can either of these lights run with 2 18650s because I know he has Panasonic NCR18650Bs (protected) ?

If they do, I guess I’ll have to get him some of those plastic do da’s to put on the 18650s so they won’t rattle

Sorry if it’s already been covered in here but I can’t find it

Ps. Still Loving my clear L6

Thanks all

Better? Better get a bucket

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 31 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 1833
Location: Houston Texas

Yeah, they will both work with 18650. The L6 needs cells under 70mm, though.

If he has the Evva brand protected versions, they are 69.5mm. So those should work. If it’s a different brand, you’ll need to measure as different companies add slightly different protection circuits.

If you do have some cells too long you can unscrew the battery tube from thd head one or 2 turns to get some extra length.

My Convoy L6 thread with XHP70.2, Texas Avenger FET driver, Narsil v1.2 ramping firmware, lighted side switch and cut down SMO reflector. Lots of amp draws on stock driver as well.
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/54477

My Supfire L5-S thread with XHP70, Texas Avenger FET driver, NarsilM ramping firmware and lighted side switch. My mini L6! http://budgetlightforum.com/node/55746

NarsilM user videos https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonWW2000

Pages