FastTech New Arrivals & Promotion

707 posts / 0 new
Last post
casi29061965
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 31 min ago
Joined: 06/27/2016 - 09:50
Posts: 595
Location: Germany

Two order placed today, 6 hours later they are shipped out… Thumbs Up

Good work fasttech !!

TWN
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 12/17/2016 - 11:47
Posts: 79
Location: Indonesia

If this not much, please pay attention to my ticker number Q0704SYMDQ.
In the past I have trouble with splitting orders, so I need to open ticket to make sure all my items shipped as one.
I don’t mind waiting several days to get all items completed. Please be advice. Thanks.

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 9777
Location: nyc

Oh, fooey. Missed the sale by a few hours…

Next holiday, I guess. Big Smile

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

patmurris
patmurris's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 16 hours ago
Joined: 12/22/2014 - 15:54
Posts: 1405
Location: Nice, France

FastTech… oh well…

My last few orders were delayed several weeks because of one ‘restocking’ item and even after asking CS to ‘get things moving’ they were still stuck.
Their stock and order management are not exactly top level. Although they often have good deals i’ve become suspicious and less likely to order from them.
The 1% rebate point program is ridiculous and then you have to ask to convert rebate points to gift certificates… with an expiration date. I probably lost some over the last four years. The web site is hard to navigate and search… No flash sales or promo… They don’t really seem to be on top of their business anymore.

FT please take notice. Flat Stare

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 9777
Location: nyc
patmurris wrote:
My last few orders were delayed several weeks because of one ‘restocking’ item and even after asking CS to ‘get things moving’ they were still stuck.

Only one time I’ve experienced that, it was for a nice-to-have item, not a must-have, so I just deleted it from the order. Moved right along…

I like both FT and GB, and find that usually things get to me more quickly through FT, so even with delays, it kind of evens out. But free shipping (with tracking) is what nudges it over.

patmurris wrote:
The web site is hard to navigate and search…

Really? Seems pretty good to me. Maybe ‘cause it was my first and I just “got used to it”, dunno. But I can generally find what I need.

patmurris wrote:
No flash sales or promo…

Yep, that’s a big one. Lotta things from GB I bought just because of a flash-sale or coupon. That’s a nice way to drum up business.

Eg, for this 15% off, there was a diving light that would be worth it to me with the discount, but I missed it, and figure I can just wait for the next holiday sale… or the next one. Ie, no big pressing need. But it’s still a lost sale for now. And if I just change my mind, or see a negative review of the light, etc., I may just cross it off my nice-to-have list.

So a stealth-sale is nice, sure, if you catch it, but if it comes’n‘goes too quickly…

patmurris wrote:
They don’t really seem to be on top of their business anymore.

Sometimes it just takes a declining market-share for people to wake up. Smile

But hey, I feel I bought enough stuff from FT the past few years to open up my own mini-FT here. Big Smile

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

patmurris
patmurris's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 16 hours ago
Joined: 12/22/2014 - 15:54
Posts: 1405
Location: Nice, France
Lightbringer wrote:
But hey, I feel I bought enough stuff from FT the past few years to open up my own mini-FT here. Big Smile

Same here – lol. Wink

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 573

Hi TWN,

CS staff will make the arrangement and no splitting will be made.

Noel

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 573

patmurris wrote:
FastTech… oh well…

My last few orders were delayed several weeks because of one ‘restocking’ item and even after asking CS to ‘get things moving’ they were still stuck.
Their stock and order management are not exactly top level. Although they often have good deals i’ve become suspicious and less likely to order from them.
The 1% rebate point program is ridiculous and then you have to ask to convert rebate points to gift certificates… with an expiration date. I probably lost some over the last four years. The web site is hard to navigate and search… No flash sales or promo… They don’t really seem to be on top of their business anymore.

FT please take notice. Flat Stare

Hi Patmurris,

Sorry to hear that. The restocking problem is mainly caused by the supplier as they fail to deliver the goods to us on time. We are also frustrated on this and have urged them to improve it.

According to our policy, if the item is delayed, we will ship all the ready items first without any additional charge. Would you like to give me the ticket number here and I will check if someone make a mistake.

In addition, all the gift certificate has one year expiry day. We are working to see if we can simplify the point converting process and make it more convenience.

Moreover, you are welcome to share idea on our site layout (regarding the site navigation and search?). I will ask the related staff to follow it.

Thank you,
Noel

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 573
Lightbringer wrote:
patmurris wrote:
My last few orders were delayed several weeks because of one ‘restocking’ item and even after asking CS to ‘get things moving’ they were still stuck.

Only one time I’ve experienced that, it was for a nice-to-have item, not a must-have, so I just deleted it from the order. Moved right along…

I like both FT and GB, and find that usually things get to me more quickly through FT, so even with delays, it kind of evens out. But free shipping (with tracking) is what nudges it over.

patmurris wrote:
The web site is hard to navigate and search…

Really? Seems pretty good to me. Maybe ‘cause it was my first and I just “got used to it”, dunno. But I can generally find what I need.

patmurris wrote:
No flash sales or promo…

Yep, that’s a big one. Lotta things from GB I bought just because of a flash-sale or coupon. That’s a nice way to drum up business.

Eg, for this 15% off, there was a diving light that would be worth it to me with the discount, but I missed it, and figure I can just wait for the next holiday sale… or the next one. Ie, no big pressing need. But it’s still a lost sale for now. And if I just change my mind, or see a negative review of the light, etc., I may just cross it off my nice-to-have list.

So a stealth-sale is nice, sure, if you catch it, but if it comes’n‘goes too quickly…

patmurris wrote:
They don’t really seem to be on top of their business anymore.

Sometimes it just takes a declining market-share for people to wake up. Smile

But hey, I feel I bought enough stuff from FT the past few years to open up my own mini-FT here. Big Smile

Hi Lightbringer,

Sorry to hear that you had missed the sale. May I know which item you would like to buy? I will offer you a nice discount.

Noel

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 9777
Location: nyc
fasttech wrote:
Sorry to hear that you had missed the sale. May I know which item you would like to buy? I will offer you a nice discount.

Wow, thanks!

It was an UF diving light, a DIV05:

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10015804/7110900-ultrafire-uf-div05-...

Looks nice, but 35bux seemed a little steep. I already got 2 DV-S9s (love ‘em), so I’m hoping UF does right with this one. Big Smile

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

MILSPEC
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 10/12/2016 - 06:02
Posts: 551

Thanks for the freedom discount coupon, I bought all the items I needed.
Always liked FT, website is very easy to navigate, parts are typically shipped immediately and packaging/shipping is very fast for me.

the only part I couldn’t find was an AR coated glass lens for the older D cell Maglites. but that would not be a common part to stock.

patmurris
patmurris's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 16 hours ago
Joined: 12/22/2014 - 15:54
Posts: 1405
Location: Nice, France

fasttech wrote:
patmurris wrote:
FastTech… oh well…

Hi Patmurris,

Sorry to hear that.

Moreover, you are welcome to share idea on our site layout (regarding the site navigation and search?). I will ask the related staff to follow it.

Thank you,
Noel

I will be happy to share some ideas and comments regarding the FT site.
I would suggest you start a dedicated thread on that matter. Maybe something titled “How to make FastTech site better?”, so that a lot of us can provide input, we don’t pollute your July 4th promo thread and you get all of it in one place.

PS: you can check my order and ticket history on your site where i have the same id “patmurris”. Latest ticket is Q0518BGCTQ.

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 573

Hi patmurris,

Thank you for your reply and it is a nice idea. I will do it soon.

Noel

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 573

Authentic Manker MK35 LED Flashlight $151.95

Authentic XTAR VENUS WK16 LED Flashlight $26.64

Multifunction Outdoor LED Flashlight Emergency Alarm Radio Cellphone Charger $16.31

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 573

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

FPV
FPV's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 07/14/2017 - 12:36
Posts: 575
Location: Traveling on the job

Fasttech recently listed the S2+ short battery tube in all colors for 2.10 $US. However, for the next 12 hours you’ll get 15% off with the coupon code SKELETON

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9265502

CODE: SKELETON is valid for ALL flashlight items (as posted by FT team)
https://www.fasttech.com/forums/promotions/t/2550989/one-day-only-hallow...

edit: I realized the code works for pretty much all items on Fasttech Big Smile

Jerommel
Jerommel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/04/2014 - 13:18
Posts: 5721
Location: the Hague, Netherlands

Funny how discount codes always make my orders more expensive… Big Smile

Just bought me some classics:
https://www.fasttech.com/p/4325200
https://www.fasttech.com/p/1278200
and some parts and stuff…

Thanks Fasttech. Thumbs Up

2Q19

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 9777
Location: nyc
FPV wrote:
CODE: SKELETON is valid for ALL flashlight items (as posted by FT team)

Woohoo!

Thanks!

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 573

Jerommel wrote:
Funny how discount codes always make my orders more expensive… Big Smile

Just bought me some classics:
https://www.fasttech.com/p/4325200
https://www.fasttech.com/p/1278200
and some parts and stuff…

Thanks Fasttech. Thumbs Up

Hello, thank you for your support. You can only use one code per each time and so if the item is in MAP discount, the SKELETON offer might be higher.
You are suggested to make separate orders to enjoy both discounts.

Cheers,
Noel

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 9777
Location: nyc

I think he means that with discounts, you just tend to buy more. Big Smile

Works that way for me… Big Smile

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 573

Lightbringer wrote:
I think he means that with discounts, you just tend to buy more. Big Smile

Works that way for me… Big Smile

Hi Lightbringer,

Thank you for explaining. Just got the meaning when I read it once again lol. Hope you guys like this treats and you may find a little trick behind it.

Noel

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

mud_muncher
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 2 days ago
Joined: 01/26/2015 - 23:50
Posts: 74
Location: Australia

Still no battery shipping to Australia? Sad

fishymamba
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 10/11/2017 - 00:42
Posts: 34
Location: California

Just placed another order, wish I had seen this yesterday because I ordered a S2 host last night. Have been using fasttech since 2015 when I got some vape supplies from there, just recently got into flashlights so I guess fasttech won’t stop getting my money.

S8 Triple - 219c, MTN-17DDm
M1 - XP-L 7a, 105c
C8 - XP-L HI, A17DD-L

somnambulism
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 02/10/2016 - 23:05
Posts: 204

Hi Fasttech,

I am curious whether your Convoy lights (in particular the BD03 and BD06) include the new 12-mode firmware. Some of your Convoy lights are listed as 3/5 mode, some are 5 mode, some are 8 mode, some are 55 mode. None that I can see say 12 mode. Can you clarify which flashlights have the new firmware? Thanks!

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 573

somnambulism wrote:
Hi Fasttech,

I am curious whether your Convoy lights (in particular the BD03 and BD06) include the new 12-mode firmware. Some of your Convoy lights are listed as 3/5 mode, some are 5 mode, some are 8 mode, some are 55 mode. None that I can see say 12 mode. Can you clarify which flashlights have the new firmware? Thanks!

Hi somnambulism,

I asked the merchandiser to confirm and I have not yet received their reply. Will update you soon.

Cheers,
Noel

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

patmurris
patmurris's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 16 hours ago
Joined: 12/22/2014 - 15:54
Posts: 1405
Location: Nice, France

I just placed an order for a few items i had on my wish list…
Glad i didn’t miss this “24h” sale this year… So little so quick…

g_sintornillos
g_sintornillos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 6 hours ago
Joined: 04/19/2014 - 08:13
Posts: 1118
Location: Tacuarembó, Uruguay UY

patmurris wrote:
I just placed an order for a few items i had on my wish list…

+1

I already had the items in the cart
I only applied the coupon and paid
Thanks Noel!

Sorry for my bad English (gogole transtorla)

Gj
Gj's picture
Offline
Last seen: 53 min 43 sec ago
Joined: 06/26/2013 - 15:44
Posts: 3046
Location: NY,USA

somnambulism wrote:
Hi Fasttech,

I am curious whether your Convoy lights (in particular the BD03 and BD06) include the new 12-mode firmware. Some of your Convoy lights are listed as 3/5 mode, some are 5 mode, some are 8 mode, some are 55 mode. None that I can see say 12 mode. Can you clarify which flashlights have the new firmware? Thanks!

I think the 55 mode refers to the driver with the 12 mode groups, they total each mode across the 12 groups.

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 9777
Location: nyc

fasttech wrote:
Lightbringer wrote:

I think he means that with discounts, you just tend to buy more. Big Smile

Works that way for me… Big Smile

Thank you for explaining. Just got the meaning when I read it once again lol. Hope you guys like this treats and you may find a little trick behind it.

Any more Hallowe’en codes so we can spend even more profusely? Big Smile

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

hank
hank's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 09/04/2011 - 21:52
Posts: 8178
Location: Berkeley, California

Nice to see this topic revive as Hallowe’en approaches.

Pages