FastTech New Arrivals & Promotion

914 posts / 0 new
Last post
fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 690

wle wrote:
anything using those tiny alkaline batteries will have very short run times

Hey wle, I update a new one which can be used up to 7.5hours.

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 690

raccoon city wrote:

wle wrote:

anything using those tiny alkaline batteries will have very short run times


Plus, of course, they’re not rechargeable.


I love me some rechargeable batteries.


Thanks for the advice, I update a rechargable flashlight.

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

vidramon
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 days ago
Joined: 02/28/2016 - 16:54
Posts: 468

Does Fasttech have any other coupons except BFL that will do a 5% discount ?
Are there some 10% coupon code for flashlights or general ?

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 690

vidramon wrote:
Does Fasttech have any other coupons except BFL that will do a 5% discount ?
Are there some 10% coupon code for flashlights or general ?

We usually do site-wide 10% sale on some big holidays, or special offer for each category.
Here is the MAP coupon code collection which may have discount more than 10%: FastTech coupon code collection

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

vidramon
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 days ago
Joined: 02/28/2016 - 16:54
Posts: 468

Thanks, but I don’t find it usefull, it seems that I will must to use BLF code. Regards.

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 690

Today’s cool guy! JETBeam 3Ms Tactical LED Flashlight
I don’t know, I just love the appearance。
Details:
Battery capacity (MFG rated):5100 mAh
BAattery feature:Rechargeable
Battery form factor:21700
Estimated usage time:1.9 Hours (Turbo)/120 Hours (Moonlight)
Waterproof:IPX8 (Submersible to 2 Meters)
Lumens (MAX):2000 LM
Color temp range:5000-6500K
Light source color:6500K

Don’t forget to use the coupon code MAP. Wink

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 690

A great new arrival! Niwalker ES2 Dual Head LED Flashlight
Max output 7050 lumens
Max beam range 215m
Waterprood IPX8
Different color options
Dual head
neutral white & UV




FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 690

How’s the weather today in your area?

Today’s not new but not bad items from FastTech:
2-in-1 Bike Front Light Bicycle Headlight Bike
Features
5 lighting modes
Powerful headlight – 1 super bright main light beam, 2 fog lights and 2 side lights
5 display modes, multifunctional and intelligent
Waterproof, can be used in rainy days
5 sound modes, smart anti-theft alarming mode
USB rechargeable headlight. (The taillight has 2 button cell batteries included and can’t be charged. There’s an insulator between the batteries and needs to be taken out before you use the taillight.)
Flexible rubber strap design fits most handlebar


Another one is a 8*LED 4-Mode 3800LM LED Headlamp


FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

Robin Dobbie
Online
Last seen: 12 sec ago
Joined: 04/30/2019 - 12:49
Posts: 365
Location: Texas

That hand size makes this light appear as large as a pizza!

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 30 min 28 sec ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 12505
Location: nyc

fasttech wrote:
Another one is a 8*LED 4-Mode 3800LM LED Headlamp


Eep! That would make me look like a big spider! LOL

Spider-face:

How big is that?

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 690

Robin Dobbie wrote:
That hand size makes this light appear as large as a pizza!

!https://img.fasttechcdn.com/973/9732132/9732132-8.jpg!


hahahahaha! This pic is not that true….it’s a tiny little thing

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 690

Lightbringer wrote:
fasttech wrote:
Another one is a 8*LED 4-Mode 3800LM LED Headlamp


Eep! That would make me look like a big spider! LOL

Spider-face:

How big is that?


Oh god! The spider pic hurt my eyes.
Better to remove it. Crying

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 30 min 28 sec ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 12505
Location: nyc

Is there something screwy going on with the site?

I have my cart loaded, ready to go, but can’t place the order. Both from home, and then logging in from work, same.

2 different computers, 2 different browsers, 2 different providers, everything different different different, so the problem must be on the FT side.

On checkout, I do steps 1 and 2 (address and shipping), but on step 3 (payment), the paypal just “flashes” a popup which immediately vanishes, and debit/credit card isn’t even a live link (clicking on it just highlights the words/line instead of going anywhere).

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Bwana
Online
Last seen: 14 min 21 sec ago
Joined: 02/27/2020 - 06:57
Posts: 204
Location: NEW JERSEY

It would seem you are indeed a muggle .

niajef
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 28 min ago
Joined: 10/18/2020 - 18:23
Posts: 99
Location: Toronto

@fasttech is there gonna be a sale on batteries any time soon? or is there any active coupon codes i can use?

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 690

Lightbringer wrote:
Is there something screwy going on with the site?

I have my cart loaded, ready to go, but can’t place the order. Both from home, and then logging in from work, same.

2 different computers, 2 different browsers, 2 different providers, everything different different different, so the problem must be on the FT side.

On checkout, I do steps 1 and 2 (address and shipping), but on step 3 (payment), the paypal just “flashes” a popup which immediately vanishes, and debit/credit card isn’t even a live link (clicking on it just highlights the words/line instead of going anywhere).

Sorry for the inconvenience.
We were solving a bug in our system and now resume, is things going right now? Please let me know so that I can help.

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 690
Bwana wrote:
It would seem you are indeed a muggle .
Crying

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 690
niajef wrote:
@fasttech is there gonna be a sale on batteries any time soon? or is there any active coupon codes i can use?

Thanks for your remind, we’re gonna offer a flashlight&battery sale next month.
There’s a site-wide 10% off sale for the Halloween on October 31, the code is CANDY2020,
at the same time we’re offering an extra 5% for free when you buy the gift cards.
Hope you like it Silly

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 690

BOO!!! Halloween Surprises!

Surprise part #1: Gift Cards Sale

Offer:GET EXTRA 5% FREE NOW when you buy gift cards.
Valid Date: October 19,2020 – October 29,2020 (UTC-6)

Surprise part #2: Site-Wide Coupon

Offer: Site-wide 10% off
Valid Date: October 31,2020 – November 1,2020 (UTC-6)
Coupon Code: CANDY2020

Know more here:FastTech 2020 Early Bird Halloween Sale

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

niajef
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 28 min ago
Joined: 10/18/2020 - 18:23
Posts: 99
Location: Toronto
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
@fasttech is there gonna be a sale on batteries any time soon? or is there any active coupon codes i can use?

Thanks for your remind, we’re gonna offer a flashlight&battery sale next month.
There’s a site-wide 10% off sale for the Halloween on October 31, the code is CANDY2020,
at the same time we’re offering an extra 5% for free when you buy the gift cards.
Hope you like it Silly

when will the info be posted for the sale next month? i dont know if i should wait for that or just use the 10% on oct 31

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 30 min 28 sec ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 12505
Location: nyc

fasttech wrote:
Lightbringer wrote:
Is there something screwy going on with the site?

I have my cart loaded, ready to go, but can’t place the order. Both from home, and then logging in from work, same.

2 different computers, 2 different browsers, 2 different providers, everything different different different, so the problem must be on the FT side.

On checkout, I do steps 1 and 2 (address and shipping), but on step 3 (payment), the paypal just “flashes” a popup which immediately vanishes, and debit/credit card isn’t even a live link (clicking on it just highlights the words/line instead of going anywhere).

Sorry for the inconvenience.
We were solving a bug in our system and now resume, is things going right now? Please let me know so that I can help.

Oh, many problems, many problems… Sad

I raised a ticket, received a nonsensical answer that that doesn’t apply, that pay pal doesn’t allow e-cig or vaping purchases, but I have none of those in my cart, just flashlight parts.

I tried on my home system and work systems, many problems. Firefox and then Chrome, many problems.

Tried to sign in with Chrome, gets to a “security question” but clicking to make it go away did nothing (no question or test or anything, just click-this-box-to-continue).

Later, signed in again from home, did manage to get in, went to cart and then checkout, same result, popup flashes then goes away, debit/credit just text, not a link. Logged in at work, tried from there, still broken.

Later still, tried again from work system, paypal goes away, debit/credit is “allowed”, but asks me again for credit-card information! Suspicious, should be on-file, so didn’t want to enter it again, so aborted that process.

Finally, another attempt later from home system did come up with the pay pal window, it filled in the info, and I finally (yay!) was able to complete the order.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 690

Lightbringer wrote:
fasttech wrote:
Lightbringer wrote:
Is there something screwy going on with the site?

I have my cart loaded, ready to go, but can’t place the order. Both from home, and then logging in from work, same.

2 different computers, 2 different browsers, 2 different providers, everything different different different, so the problem must be on the FT side.

On checkout, I do steps 1 and 2 (address and shipping), but on step 3 (payment), the paypal just “flashes” a popup which immediately vanishes, and debit/credit card isn’t even a live link (clicking on it just highlights the words/line instead of going anywhere).

Sorry for the inconvenience.
We were solving a bug in our system and now resume, is things going right now? Please let me know so that I can help.

Oh, many problems, many problems… Sad

I raised a ticket, received a nonsensical answer that that doesn’t apply, that pay pal doesn’t allow e-cig or vaping purchases, but I have none of those in my cart, just flashlight parts.

I tried on my home system and work systems, many problems. Firefox and then Chrome, many problems.

Tried to sign in with Chrome, gets to a “security question” but clicking to make it go away did nothing (no question or test or anything, just click-this-box-to-continue).

Later, signed in again from home, did manage to get in, went to cart and then checkout, same result, popup flashes then goes away, debit/credit just text, not a link. Logged in at work, tried from there, still broken.

Later still, tried again from work system, paypal goes away, debit/credit is “allowed”, but asks me again for credit-card information! Suspicious, should be on-file, so didn’t want to enter it again, so aborted that process.

Finally, another attempt later from home system did come up with the pay pal window, it filled in the info, and I finally (yay!) was able to complete the order.

Thanks for the detailed description, has reported to our IT depart.
We were doing internal change on ecig category from our payment system on Monday, not sure if the flashlight category was affected during this adjusting. So we might need your order No. or SKU to check if your items was affected, please kindly let me know that.
And it was great that you finally completed the order Crying don’t forget to buy a gift card which will get extra 5% for you)

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 690
niajef wrote:
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
@fasttech is there gonna be a sale on batteries any time soon? or is there any active coupon codes i can use?

Thanks for your remind, we’re gonna offer a flashlight&battery sale next month.
There’s a site-wide 10% off sale for the Halloween on October 31, the code is CANDY2020,
at the same time we’re offering an extra 5% for free when you buy the gift cards.
Hope you like it Silly

when will the info be posted for the sale next month? i dont know if i should wait for that or just use the 10% on oct 31

I would like to give you a very honest suggestion: if you buy a gift card you’ll get extra 5% free amount and then use it on oct 31 with the 10% code, you’ll get total 15% off. But to make sure you’ll get the best price, please tell me the sku you would like to purchase so that I can give you an estimated discount for your reference if we offer the sale next month. Smile

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

niajef
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 28 min ago
Joined: 10/18/2020 - 18:23
Posts: 99
Location: Toronto
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
@fasttech is there gonna be a sale on batteries any time soon? or is there any active coupon codes i can use?

Thanks for your remind, we’re gonna offer a flashlight&battery sale next month.
There’s a site-wide 10% off sale for the Halloween on October 31, the code is CANDY2020,
at the same time we’re offering an extra 5% for free when you buy the gift cards.
Hope you like it Silly

when will the info be posted for the sale next month? i dont know if i should wait for that or just use the 10% on oct 31

I would like to give you a very honest suggestion: if you buy a gift card you’ll get extra 5% free amount and then use it on oct 31 with the 10% code, you’ll get total 15% off. But to make sure you’ll get the best price, please tell me the sku you would like to purchase so that I can give you an estimated discount for your reference if we offer the sale next month. Smile

SKU 6500100
SKU 9641201

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 690
niajef wrote:
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
@fasttech is there gonna be a sale on batteries any time soon? or is there any active coupon codes i can use?

Thanks for your remind, we’re gonna offer a flashlight&battery sale next month.
There’s a site-wide 10% off sale for the Halloween on October 31, the code is CANDY2020,
at the same time we’re offering an extra 5% for free when you buy the gift cards.
Hope you like it Silly

when will the info be posted for the sale next month? i dont know if i should wait for that or just use the 10% on oct 31

I would like to give you a very honest suggestion: if you buy a gift card you’ll get extra 5% free amount and then use it on oct 31 with the 10% code, you’ll get total 15% off. But to make sure you’ll get the best price, please tell me the sku you would like to purchase so that I can give you an estimated discount for your reference if we offer the sale next month. Smile

SKU 6500100
SKU 9641201

SKU 6500100 is expected 10% off
SKU 9641201 is expected 8% off
Halloween code seems to be the best choice Wink

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

niajef
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 28 min ago
Joined: 10/18/2020 - 18:23
Posts: 99
Location: Toronto
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
@fasttech is there gonna be a sale on batteries any time soon? or is there any active coupon codes i can use?

Thanks for your remind, we’re gonna offer a flashlight&battery sale next month.
There’s a site-wide 10% off sale for the Halloween on October 31, the code is CANDY2020,
at the same time we’re offering an extra 5% for free when you buy the gift cards.
Hope you like it Silly

when will the info be posted for the sale next month? i dont know if i should wait for that or just use the 10% on oct 31

I would like to give you a very honest suggestion: if you buy a gift card you’ll get extra 5% free amount and then use it on oct 31 with the 10% code, you’ll get total 15% off. But to make sure you’ll get the best price, please tell me the sku you would like to purchase so that I can give you an estimated discount for your reference if we offer the sale next month. Smile

SKU 6500100
SKU 9641201

SKU 6500100 is expected 10% off
SKU 9641201 is expected 8% off
Halloween code seems to be the best choice Wink

thank you sir! or ma’am!

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 690
niajef wrote:
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
@fasttech is there gonna be a sale on batteries any time soon? or is there any active coupon codes i can use?

Thanks for your remind, we’re gonna offer a flashlight&battery sale next month.
There’s a site-wide 10% off sale for the Halloween on October 31, the code is CANDY2020,
at the same time we’re offering an extra 5% for free when you buy the gift cards.
Hope you like it Silly

when will the info be posted for the sale next month? i dont know if i should wait for that or just use the 10% on oct 31

I would like to give you a very honest suggestion: if you buy a gift card you’ll get extra 5% free amount and then use it on oct 31 with the 10% code, you’ll get total 15% off. But to make sure you’ll get the best price, please tell me the sku you would like to purchase so that I can give you an estimated discount for your reference if we offer the sale next month. Smile

SKU 6500100
SKU 9641201

SKU 6500100 is expected 10% off
SKU 9641201 is expected 8% off
Halloween code seems to be the best choice Wink

thank you sir! or ma’am!


I’m very glad to help you. Smile

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

niajef
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 28 min ago
Joined: 10/18/2020 - 18:23
Posts: 99
Location: Toronto
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
@fasttech is there gonna be a sale on batteries any time soon? or is there any active coupon codes i can use?

Thanks for your remind, we’re gonna offer a flashlight&battery sale next month.
There’s a site-wide 10% off sale for the Halloween on October 31, the code is CANDY2020,
at the same time we’re offering an extra 5% for free when you buy the gift cards.
Hope you like it Silly

when will the info be posted for the sale next month? i dont know if i should wait for that or just use the 10% on oct 31

I would like to give you a very honest suggestion: if you buy a gift card you’ll get extra 5% free amount and then use it on oct 31 with the 10% code, you’ll get total 15% off. But to make sure you’ll get the best price, please tell me the sku you would like to purchase so that I can give you an estimated discount for your reference if we offer the sale next month. Smile

SKU 6500100
SKU 9641201

SKU 6500100 is expected 10% off
SKU 9641201 is expected 8% off
Halloween code seems to be the best choice Wink

thank you sir! or ma’am!


I’m very glad to help you. Smile

hey i just tried to check out, cuz someone told me theres restrictions on li ion cells, and he was right, none of the batteries i want can be shipped to canada for some reason, (Battery Cells: NCR 18650GA 3.6… (SKU 6500100), Vapcell INR 266… (SKU 9641708), Vapcell 26650 3… (SKU 9641711)) just out of curiosity, can i ask why?

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 30 min 28 sec ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 12505
Location: nyc
niajef wrote:
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
@fasttech is there gonna be a sale on batteries any time soon? or is there any active coupon codes i can use?

Thanks for your remind, we’re gonna offer a flashlight&battery sale next month.
There’s a site-wide 10% off sale for the Halloween on October 31, the code is CANDY2020,
at the same time we’re offering an extra 5% for free when you buy the gift cards.
Hope you like it Silly

when will the info be posted for the sale next month? i dont know if i should wait for that or just use the 10% on oct 31

I would like to give you a very honest suggestion: if you buy a gift card you’ll get extra 5% free amount and then use it on oct 31 with the 10% code, you’ll get total 15% off. But to make sure you’ll get the best price, please tell me the sku you would like to purchase so that I can give you an estimated discount for your reference if we offer the sale next month. Smile

SKU 6500100
SKU 9641201

SKU 6500100 is expected 10% off
SKU 9641201 is expected 8% off
Halloween code seems to be the best choice Wink

thank you sir! or ma’am!


I’m very glad to help you. Smile

hey i just tried to check out, cuz someone told me theres restrictions on li ion cells, and he was right, none of the batteries i want can be shipped to canada for some reason, (Battery Cells: NCR 18650GA 3.6… (SKU 6500100), Vapcell INR 266… (SKU 9641708), Vapcell 26650 3… (SKU 9641711)) just out of curiosity, can i ask why?

Uh-oh. I was going to order some cells…

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 690
niajef wrote:
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
fasttech wrote:
niajef wrote:
@fasttech is there gonna be a sale on batteries any time soon? or is there any active coupon codes i can use?

Thanks for your remind, we’re gonna offer a flashlight&battery sale next month.
There’s a site-wide 10% off sale for the Halloween on October 31, the code is CANDY2020,
at the same time we’re offering an extra 5% for free when you buy the gift cards.
Hope you like it Silly

when will the info be posted for the sale next month? i dont know if i should wait for that or just use the 10% on oct 31

I would like to give you a very honest suggestion: if you buy a gift card you’ll get extra 5% free amount and then use it on oct 31 with the 10% code, you’ll get total 15% off. But to make sure you’ll get the best price, please tell me the sku you would like to purchase so that I can give you an estimated discount for your reference if we offer the sale next month. Smile

SKU 6500100
SKU 9641201

SKU 6500100 is expected 10% off
SKU 9641201 is expected 8% off
Halloween code seems to be the best choice Wink

thank you sir! or ma’am!


I’m very glad to help you. Smile

hey i just tried to check out, cuz someone told me theres restrictions on li ion cells, and he was right, none of the batteries i want can be shipped to canada for some reason, (Battery Cells: NCR 18650GA 3.6… (SKU 6500100), Vapcell INR 266… (SKU 9641708), Vapcell 26650 3… (SKU 9641711)) just out of curiosity, can i ask why?


Sorry the shipping channels that can carry bettries to Canada have been stopped due to the local bettery shipping policy . Crying

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

Pages