FastTech New arrival, Fenix Sale 10% off TK09, MT07 and more!

519 posts / 0 new
Last post
gyzmo2002
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 week ago
Joined: 11/18/2015 - 00:36
Posts: 60
Location: Montreal, Canada

elnino wrote:
gyzmo2002 wrote:

We have to pay duties when we order from USA. I will try Aliexpress. I ordered all my batteries from there more than 2 months ago but not since the new regulation.

hmm normaly if ship with USPS, we don’t have duty

have you check canvape.com it seem have a good price, but 10$ flat rate shipping Sad

Last time I have ordered a $100 flashlight shipped with USPS, I had to pay 30% duties. I order a lot from Asia without paying it. I have sent a message to a dealer I have bought batteries before on Aliexpress to see if he could ship to Canada.

elnino
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 day ago
Joined: 01/14/2013 - 09:53
Posts: 251
Location: Qc,Canada

otherwise a trip to kinek at champlain,ny Sad

if he ship, tell me …

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 477

Hello everyone,

Sorry that due to strict regulation on shipping battery via airmail, not all the country is available in shipping list for battery or build-in battery items. FastTech keep working on to find a new shipping carrier but the progress is slow. As you guys may know that due to recent Samsung note 7 battery explosion cases, it can be easy to foresee that the regulation will be tighter than before.

In addition, we can mark package as non-battery product to avoid some customs problems. However, it may still have rise on it. If you would like to arrange it, please contact CS staff and we will offer you a help.

Noel

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

RaVeN
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 06/15/2012 - 22:20
Posts: 188
Location: AU

Hi Noel,

Are you able to ship 18650 batteries or power banks to australia right now? I know many chinese stores are having issues with it right now.

EyeballFryer
Online
Last seen: 9 min 41 sec ago
Joined: 11/30/2015 - 02:17
Posts: 373
Location: California, USA

Hi Noel,

Can you confirm that these 5 new Thrunite flashlights really are warm white, “light source color” is 3000K? I have never seen Thrunite sell a warm white flashlight, only neutral white between 4000-4500K.

Thrunite TN12
Thrunite TC12
Thrunite Ti3
Thrunite Ti4
Thrunite Mini TN30

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 477

RaVeN wrote:
Hi Noel,

Are you able to ship 18650 batteries or power banks to australia right now? I know many chinese stores are having issues with it right now.

Hello Raven,

We can still ship 18650 with specific shipping but the shipping cost will be around 8-10 USD.

Noel

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 477

EyeballFryer wrote:
Hi Noel,

Can you confirm that these 5 new Thrunite flashlights really are warm white, “light source color” is 3000K? I have never seen Thrunite sell a warm white flashlight, only neutral white between 4000-4500K.

Thrunite TN12
Thrunite TC12
Thrunite Ti3
Thrunite Ti4
“Thrunite Mini TN30”:https://www.fasttech.com/products/1601/10004017/5798401-authentic-thruni...

Hi EyeballFryer,

I am now checking with warehouse and merchandiser and will update you the information as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Noel

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

MRsDNF
MRsDNF's picture
Offline
Last seen: 24 min 22 sec ago
Joined: 12/22/2011 - 21:18
Posts: 11690
Location: A light beam away from the missus in the land of Aus.

Hi Noel. Any word on when you will be shipping batteries again?

My current and or voltage measurements are only relevent to anything that I measure.

Budget light hobby proudly sponsored by my Mastercard and unknowingly paid for by a hard working wife. 

djozz said "it came with chinese lettering that is chinese to me".

old4570 said "I'm not an expert , so don't suffer from any such technical restrictions".

Old-Lumens. Highly admired and cherished member of Budget Light Forum. 11.5.2011 - 20.12.16. RIP.

 

keengeorge
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 26 min ago
Joined: 04/26/2014 - 01:04
Posts: 1800
Location: Australia

MRsDNF wrote:
Hi Noel. Any word on when you will be shipping batteries again?

+1 (Btw shipping to Australia)  wink

elnino
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 day ago
Joined: 01/14/2013 - 09:53
Posts: 251
Location: Qc,Canada
keengeorge wrote:

MRsDNF wrote:
Hi Noel. Any word on when you will be shipping batteries again?

+1 (Btw shipping to Australia)  wink

Canada first !

Silly

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 477

Hello all,

Sorry that there is still no news and progress on shipping batteries. However, we will keep searching a new carrier or methods to ship battery out.

Noel

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

gyzmo2002
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 week ago
Joined: 11/18/2015 - 00:36
Posts: 60
Location: Montreal, Canada

fasttech wrote:
Hello all,

Sorry that there is still no news and progress on shipping batteries. However, we will keep searching a new carrier or methods to ship battery out.

Noel

I have made 2 orders for 18350 batteries this week on AliExpress. No problems with the shipping via PostNL.

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 477

gyzmo2002 wrote:
fasttech wrote:
Hello all,

Sorry that there is still no news and progress on shipping batteries. However, we will keep searching a new carrier or methods to ship battery out.

Noel

I have made 2 orders for 18350 batteries this week on AliExpress. No problems with the shipping via PostNL.

Thank you for your suggestion.

We provide PostNL as one of the shipping options. But for some countries, it is still not available for shipping batteries. I have passed it to relates staff and confirm once again.

Thank you,
Noel

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 477

Emitter Guaranteed Genuine Program

Effective immediately, FastTech guarantees all the Cree emitters and the Brand flashlights are authentic! Customer who shops on FastTech receives the protection for each purchase. If your Cree emitter is found to be counterfeit, you can get up to two times the total amount you paid for it (shipping costs excluded).

When can I request a refund under the Guaranteed Genuine Program?

You can request a refund if below conditions are satisfied:

1. The Emitters were purchased on FastTech and evidence is provided (Photo of package and invoice)
2. The products are reasonably believed to be counterfeits or described as Cree emitter which is not.

Please note that this program covers all the big brand flashlight and the items with Cree emitter that shown in FastTech product description.

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

AlexGT
AlexGT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 30 min 26 sec ago
Joined: 06/07/2012 - 17:39
Posts: 3350
Location: Texas

Do you guarantee genuine Bin and Tint on all the Cree bare LED and mounted copper MPCB Cree LEDs?

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 477
AlexGT wrote:
Do you guarantee genuine Bin and Tint on all the Cree bare LED and mounted copper MPCB Cree LEDs?

Hello AlexGT,

Cree Emitters will be covered by this program only.

Noel

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

Texas_Ace
Texas_Ace's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 8 sec ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 07:44
Posts: 4775
Location: Everything is brighter in Texas

So all of the Cree V5 3B emitters that I have purchased are covered by this?

While the tint does appear to be a 3B the flux bin is most certainly not a V5. My sphere is very accurate (one of the standard BLF spheres JoshK made) and anytime I measure LED’s the readings match Cree’s data sheets spot on when I know they are genuine.

With an XM-L2 U2 for example I get right at 1100 lumens @ 3 amps, which is spot on the data sheet.

An XP-L V5 should put out 1200 lumens at 3 amps. Yet I only get about 750 lumens at 3 amps which would be a U2 bin. Even with 5+ amps I only get about 1050 lumens, so less lumens maxed out then it should have at 3 amps.

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer , English Philosopher (1820-1903)

Texas Avenger Driver Series

My LED Test series - XP-L2 V5  - Nichia 219C 90+ CRILatticebright "XM-L"XHP35 & PWM efficiency - XHP50 - XP-L V5 - XM-L2 U2 - XP-G3 S5  - XP-L HI V2 - Oslon Square & direct comparison to Djozz tests - Nichia 319A - Nichia 219B 9080 CRI - Nichia 219C D320 - Nichia 229AT - XHP70.2 P2 - XHP50.2 J4 - Samsung IH351D

Complete collection of all my LED test Charts

kiriba-ru
kiriba-ru's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 6 min ago
Joined: 01/17/2016 - 02:34
Posts: 1343
Location: Russia

Texas_Ace wrote:
So all of the Cree V5 3B emitters that I have purchased are covered by this?

While the tint does appear to be a 3B the flux bin is most certainly not a V5. My sphere is very accurate (one of the standard BLF spheres JoshK made) and anytime I measure LED’s the readings match Cree’s data sheets spot on when I know they are genuine.

With an XM-L2 U2 for example I get right at 1100 lumens @ 3 amps, which is spot on the data sheet.

An XP-L V5 should put out 1200 lumens at 3 amps. Yet I only get about 750 lumens at 3 amps which would be a U2 bin. Even with 5 amps I only get about 1050 lumens, so less lumens maxed out then it should have at 3 amps.


Shame on you. What datasheet have you read?
XP-L HI with V5 bin does not exist.

Meanwhile in Russia: https://twitter.com/CrazyinRussia

Texas_Ace
Texas_Ace's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 8 sec ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 07:44
Posts: 4775
Location: Everything is brighter in Texas
kiriba-ru wrote:
Shame on you. What datasheet have you read? XP-L HI with V5 bin does not exist.

Well fasttech says it does, which is why I am asking if it is covered.

You can know what a V5 should do by looking at the HD V5 in the data sheet, it has the same specs as the HI, just higher bins Wink Plus it is pretty simple, 7% flux change per bin.

Sometimes companies get bins higher than the spec sheet as well. For example the XHP35’s I got recently that did indeed test to spec and were 2 bins above what is listed in the datasheet.

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer , English Philosopher (1820-1903)

Texas Avenger Driver Series

My LED Test series - XP-L2 V5  - Nichia 219C 90+ CRILatticebright "XM-L"XHP35 & PWM efficiency - XHP50 - XP-L V5 - XM-L2 U2 - XP-G3 S5  - XP-L HI V2 - Oslon Square & direct comparison to Djozz tests - Nichia 319A - Nichia 219B 9080 CRI - Nichia 219C D320 - Nichia 229AT - XHP70.2 P2 - XHP50.2 J4 - Samsung IH351D

Complete collection of all my LED test Charts

DavidEF
DavidEF's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 38 sec ago
Joined: 06/05/2014 - 06:00
Posts: 5178
Location: Salisbury, North Carolina, USA

kiriba-ru wrote:
Texas_Ace wrote:
So all of the Cree V5 3B emitters that I have purchased are covered by this?

While the tint does appear to be a 3B the flux bin is most certainly not a V5. My sphere is very accurate (one of the standard BLF spheres JoshK made) and anytime I measure LED’s the readings match Cree’s data sheets spot on when I know they are genuine.

With an XM-L2 U2 for example I get right at 1100 lumens @ 3 amps, which is spot on the data sheet.

An XP-L V5 should put out 1200 lumens at 3 amps. Yet I only get about 750 lumens at 3 amps which would be a U2 bin. Even with 5 amps I only get about 1050 lumens, so less lumens maxed out then it should have at 3 amps.


Shame on you. What datasheet have you read?
XP-L HI with V5 bin does not exist.

The listing at Fasttech claims that it’s V5 bin, but it also says this, further down the page:
Quote:
Maximum light output: 1095lm @ 3A
According to Cree, that is a V3 bin, still a lot more than the 750lm that Texas_Ace is getting with his.

Texas_Ace, I’d think the normal protections for wrong item shipped would cover this issue, not the new Genuine CREE warranty, which seems to be about simply guaranteeing that the emitter is, in fact, a CREE product. But, it would be nice if Fasttech would answer this here, so we can know for sure.

Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone.
-Ayn Rand

Texas_Ace
Texas_Ace's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 8 sec ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 07:44
Posts: 4775
Location: Everything is brighter in Texas

DavidEF wrote:
The listing at Fasttech claims that it’s V5 bin, but it also says this, further down the page:
Quote:
Maximum light output: 1095lm @ 3A
According to Cree, that is a V3 bin, still a lot more than the 750lm that Texas_Ace is getting with his.

Texas_Ace, I’d think the normal protections for wrong item shipped would cover this issue, not the new Genuine CREE warranty, which seems to be about simply guaranteeing that the emitter is, in fact, a CREE product. But, it would be nice if Fasttech would answer this here, so we can know for sure.

Thats what I thought as well but when I tried to just let them know that the 5A XP-L HI they are selling is not a 5A tint (closer to a 3A ish, actually pretty nice compared to the 3B which is why I was not worried about if I they did anything but no 5A that is for sure) they blew me off. Didn’t figure it was worth the time to deal with the bin issue on these “V5” emitters since I didn’t want to get “blacklisted”.

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer , English Philosopher (1820-1903)

Texas Avenger Driver Series

My LED Test series - XP-L2 V5  - Nichia 219C 90+ CRILatticebright "XM-L"XHP35 & PWM efficiency - XHP50 - XP-L V5 - XM-L2 U2 - XP-G3 S5  - XP-L HI V2 - Oslon Square & direct comparison to Djozz tests - Nichia 319A - Nichia 219B 9080 CRI - Nichia 219C D320 - Nichia 229AT - XHP70.2 P2 - XHP50.2 J4 - Samsung IH351D

Complete collection of all my LED test Charts

DavidEF
DavidEF's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 38 sec ago
Joined: 06/05/2014 - 06:00
Posts: 5178
Location: Salisbury, North Carolina, USA

Texas_Ace wrote:
DavidEF wrote:
The listing at Fasttech claims that it’s V5 bin, but it also says this, further down the page:
Quote:
Maximum light output: 1095lm @ 3A
According to Cree, that is a V3 bin, still a lot more than the 750lm that Texas_Ace is getting with his.

Texas_Ace, I’d think the normal protections for wrong item shipped would cover this issue, not the new Genuine CREE warranty, which seems to be about simply guaranteeing that the emitter is, in fact, a CREE product. But, it would be nice if Fasttech would answer this here, so we can know for sure.

Thats what I thought as well but when I tried to just let them know that the 5A XP-L HI they are selling is not a 5A tint (closer to a 3A ish, actually pretty nice compared to the 3B which is why I was not worried about if I they did anything but no 5A that is for sure) they blew me off. Didn’t figure it was worth the time to deal with the bin issue on these “V5” emitters since I didn’t want to get “blacklisted”.


Well, we are BLF and we can ‘blacklist’ too! Wink

Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone.
-Ayn Rand

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 477

Time Limited Promotion- Sept 22-23 Two Days Only! Convoy L6 LED Flashlight $51.30

Time Limited Promotion- Sept 22-23 Two Days Only! Convoy L6 LED Flashlight $51.30! More items available!

Remaining time

The Convoy L6 is an extremely powerful and high performing handheld searchlight. It utilizes a CREE XHP70 N4 LED with a maximum output of 3800Lm, offering 4 brightness levels and a strobe mode. A Cool white 6000-6500K and neutral white 5000K are available.

Sturdy die-cast unibody construction ensuring that heat is delivered evenly and rapidly. With anti-scratch knurling finish, you can count on the L6 in the toughest conditions. It is perfect for your outdoor adventures, camping trips and anywhere else you need a sufficient amount of light.

Convoy L6 LED Flashlight is now 6% OFF. Only on Sept 22nd to Sept 23rd! Don’t miss it!

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 477

Hello Texas_Ace, DavidEF

Please note that the Emitter Guaranteed Genuine Program use to guarantee the Cree emitter and the Brand flashlight which shown in our product page are authentic. For the items which has wrong description or wrong item delivery, These cases will be covered by FastTech standard warranty and exchange policy but NOT the Emitter Guaranteed Genuine Program.

Thank you and find me here when you have questions.

Cheers,
Noel

DavidEF wrote:
kiriba-ru wrote:
Texas_Ace wrote:
So all of the Cree V5 3B emitters that I have purchased are covered by this?

While the tint does appear to be a 3B the flux bin is most certainly not a V5. My sphere is very accurate (one of the standard BLF spheres JoshK made) and anytime I measure LED’s the readings match Cree’s data sheets spot on when I know they are genuine.

With an XM-L2 U2 for example I get right at 1100 lumens @ 3 amps, which is spot on the data sheet.

An XP-L V5 should put out 1200 lumens at 3 amps. Yet I only get about 750 lumens at 3 amps which would be a U2 bin. Even with 5 amps I only get about 1050 lumens, so less lumens maxed out then it should have at 3 amps.


Shame on you. What datasheet have you read?
XP-L HI with V5 bin does not exist.

The listing at Fasttech claims that it’s V5 bin, but it also says this, further down the page:
Quote:
Maximum light output: 1095lm @ 3A
According to Cree, that is a V3 bin, still a lot more than the 750lm that Texas_Ace is getting with his.

Texas_Ace, I’d think the normal protections for wrong item shipped would cover this issue, not the new Genuine CREE warranty, which seems to be about simply guaranteeing that the emitter is, in fact, a CREE product. But, it would be nice if Fasttech would answer this here, so we can know for sure.

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

Texas_Ace
Texas_Ace's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 8 sec ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 07:44
Posts: 4775
Location: Everything is brighter in Texas

Ok, so under the FastTech standard warranty and exchange policy. What would you do about the XP-L HI V5 3B emitters I purchased that are clearly not V5 bins?

At the very least I would like to see the listing updated to reflect the true flux bin of U3 as I would not have purchased them if I had known they were a U3 bin at those prices. I was hoping for at least a V2 bin.

If you really wanted to make me happy you could try to source some REAL XP-L HI LED’s with 75+ CRI and a V2 bin and in 3D tint such as cree part number : XPLAWT-H0-0000-000LV20E3

Or an XP-L HI 80+ CRI in a U6 bin with a 5A2 tint, Cree part number : XPLAWT-H0-0000-000HU60E

If you could start selling these first off they would sell like mad if they were proven to be genuine, TONS of people here would want them I am sure.

If you wanted to give me a reasonable discount on an equivalent number of emitters that I purchased before, well that would be quite fair IMHO but I would be satisfied with a source for some quality high CRI XP-L HI emitters.

Interestingly, I built a 90+ CRI 5700k XP-G3 light today and I am getting 1150 lumens OTF with it (didn’t measure it naked), so more lumens from the high CRI (aka, low bin) XP-G3 then with the XP-L.

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer , English Philosopher (1820-1903)

Texas Avenger Driver Series

My LED Test series - XP-L2 V5  - Nichia 219C 90+ CRILatticebright "XM-L"XHP35 & PWM efficiency - XHP50 - XP-L V5 - XM-L2 U2 - XP-G3 S5  - XP-L HI V2 - Oslon Square & direct comparison to Djozz tests - Nichia 319A - Nichia 219B 9080 CRI - Nichia 219C D320 - Nichia 229AT - XHP70.2 P2 - XHP50.2 J4 - Samsung IH351D

Complete collection of all my LED test Charts

Patrickbateman
Patrickbateman's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 03/14/2012 - 04:08
Posts: 245
Location: France

Any coupon working on the knives ?

Thanks !

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 477

Patrickbateman wrote:
Any coupon working on the knives ?

Thanks !

Hi Patickbateman,

Sorry about that there is no coupon available for knife. Keep following us for the latest discounts and offers.

Thank you,
Noel

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 477

Hello,

1. Did you create a ticket and contact CS support? We will check for you and once it is confirmed the wrong item, we will make an arrangement for you.
2. Thank you for your suggestion and I have passed the requests to merchandiser and they are working on it.

Thank you and find me when you have questions.

Noel

Texas_Ace wrote:
Ok, so under the FastTech standard warranty and exchange policy. What would you do about the XP-L HI V5 3B emitters I purchased that are clearly not V5 bins?

At the very least I would like to see the listing updated to reflect the true flux bin of U3 as I would not have purchased them if I had known they were a U3 bin at those prices. I was hoping for at least a V2 bin.

If you really wanted to make me happy you could try to source some REAL XP-L HI LED’s with 75+ CRI and a V2 bin and in 3D tint such as cree part number : XPLAWT-H0-0000-000LV20E3

Or an XP-L HI 80+ CRI in a U6 bin with a 5A2 tint, Cree part number : XPLAWT-H0-0000-000HU60E

If you could start selling these first off they would sell like mad if they were proven to be genuine, TONS of people here would want them I am sure.

If you wanted to give me a reasonable discount on an equivalent number of emitters that I purchased before, well that would be quite fair IMHO but I would be satisfied with a source for some quality high CRI XP-L HI emitters.

Interestingly, I built a 90+ CRI 5700k XP-G3 light today and I am getting 1150 lumens OTF with it (didn’t measure it naked), so more lumens from the high CRI (aka, low bin) XP-G3 then with the XP-L.

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

MRsDNF
MRsDNF's picture
Offline
Last seen: 24 min 22 sec ago
Joined: 12/22/2011 - 21:18
Posts: 11690
Location: A light beam away from the missus in the land of Aus.

Any news on shipping batteries yet?

My current and or voltage measurements are only relevent to anything that I measure.

Budget light hobby proudly sponsored by my Mastercard and unknowingly paid for by a hard working wife. 

djozz said "it came with chinese lettering that is chinese to me".

old4570 said "I'm not an expert , so don't suffer from any such technical restrictions".

Old-Lumens. Highly admired and cherished member of Budget Light Forum. 11.5.2011 - 20.12.16. RIP.

 

Texas_Ace
Texas_Ace's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 8 sec ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 07:44
Posts: 4775
Location: Everything is brighter in Texas

fasttech wrote:
Hello,

1. Did you create a ticket and contact CS support? We will check for you and once it is confirmed the wrong item, we will make an arrangement for you.
2. Thank you for your suggestion and I have passed the requests to merchandiser and they are working on it.

Thank you and find me when you have questions.

Noel

I didn’t create a ticket as the last time I did about an LED having the wrong tint I simply got a run around with “please send pictures”, how are pictures supposed to show if it is the wrong tint? You can make it look like whatever you want in pictures.

I sent them anyways only to then be asked for a video??? What would a video show when it comes to LED tint?

Then I was told that they sent the correct item from the warehouse and that they would not be doing anything about it.

I get it that you simply want to make sure people are serious by making them jump through a few hoops, it makes sense to help keep the scammers away (yeah, buyers scam the sellers all the time as well). At least make those hoops mean something and if you know you won’t be doing anything about the situation save them the time by telling them up front.

After that experience why bother opening a ticket only to be asked for pictures that won’t show anything (how are you going to tell the lumens from a picture?) Then if I get asked for a video what will that show?

I don’t have time for that kind of run around.

P.S. I am not looking to trash fasttech in my posts in this thread. I was simply hoping that the new emitter policy would mean that you would verify the emitter tints and bins so we could trust them.

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer , English Philosopher (1820-1903)

Texas Avenger Driver Series

My LED Test series - XP-L2 V5  - Nichia 219C 90+ CRILatticebright "XM-L"XHP35 & PWM efficiency - XHP50 - XP-L V5 - XM-L2 U2 - XP-G3 S5  - XP-L HI V2 - Oslon Square & direct comparison to Djozz tests - Nichia 319A - Nichia 219B 9080 CRI - Nichia 219C D320 - Nichia 229AT - XHP70.2 P2 - XHP50.2 J4 - Samsung IH351D

Complete collection of all my LED test Charts

Pages