UPDATE: Do take note that there are two version for the holster and they will be issued randomly.
Stock is in and ready to ship.
ED25 Clearance + Group Buy
- Emitter Brand CREE
- Emitter Type: XM-L2 (should be cool white)
- Material: 6061 aluminum
- Total Emitters: 1
High > Mid > Low (with off time memory)
Strobe > Beacon 1 (flashes every 1 second) > Beacon 2 (flashes every 3 seconds) - Loosen the head / Rotate head 20° clockwise with tail switch in ON state to engage:
- Max Lumens: 620LM
- Max Runtime: 530h
- Battery Configurations: 2 x 1.2-1.7V AA battery (Not included)
- Switch Type: Clicky
- Switch Location: Tail cap
- Peak Beam Intensity: 2600cd
- Range: 102m
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Weight: 79g(Without battery)
- Size: 5.9in(L) x 0.875in(D)
Just performed a quick output measurements to compare with BLF A6 and Imalent DN11 (with LCD lumens display).
BLF A6 with 30Q
Level 5 - 980lux
Level 6 - 1868lux
Level 7 - 3060lux
Approximate lumen output for Lvl 6 and Lvl 7, are 798lm and 1386lm respectively (based on http://budgetlightforum.com/node/41726).
Lumintop ED25 with 2x Eneloop AA (white)
High - 1470lux (628lm*)
Medium - 229lux (98lm*)
Low - 9lux (3.8lm*)
*computed values based on A6 ouput.
Brightness Ratio - 0.3%, 15%, 100%
Imalent DN11 1000lm with 30Q
LCD 500lm - 1168lux (499lm*)
LCD 600lm - 1390lux (594lm*)
LCD 1000lm - 2470lux (1055lm*)
(measurement taken from cold start - not ANSI FL-1)
- Branded flashlight.
- Brightest 2xAA I have used so far.
- Hidden blinky modes
- Almost A grade build quality and finishing with 2mm thickness body.
- Free quality holster.
- AR lens.
- Reversible pocket clip.
- Uses PWM for Low and Medium mode.
- ED25 uses off time memory that will take 3-4s to kick in. I wish memory gets register earlier, or else it would feel like "next" memory mode.
- Flashlight is longer in length than most modern 18650 format.
Please reply underneath or pm if you are interested.