[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

19107 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wieselflinkpro
Wieselflinkpro's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 52 min ago
Joined: 05/21/2015 - 04:34
Posts: 967
Location: Germany - TLF

drood wrote:
Leo (Shirley) answered me …!https://i.imgur.com/VJKBpAy.png!
interesting. … They want to make money and dont care if and when we make our last orders. And I think we do not have the first prioriti in shipping.

.
OT:

Theyr signature has the wrong order, better:
W: www.luminto…
T: www.twitt…
F: www.faceboo…

… would be funnyer. Innocent

Theodore41
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 46 min ago
Joined: 02/20/2016 - 12:57
Posts: 1019
Location: Athens Greece.

If there was some big retail company like Banggood for example,as it was in Q8 delivery,there was not a problem in delivering the GT parcels.But this means more money of cource…

Kingjohn
Kingjohn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 09/07/2017 - 16:24
Posts: 169
Location: Austria

@Texas Ace:
I also liked to read about the nasa compliments. Smile
This flashlight really is fantastic!
You, and the whole team can be proud of this project!

Sure, communication could be better. And this it especially unsatisfactory for people having issues.
Neal simply doesn’t seem to be the most communicative type of guy. But we will have to accept that. Everyone’s different.

I still have full confidence, that everyone will get his light in the end… and all will be sorted out.

Wieselflinkpro
Wieselflinkpro's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 52 min ago
Joined: 05/21/2015 - 04:34
Posts: 967
Location: Germany - TLF

Compared to the former Groupbuys with own development, we got almost what we want and there were no bigger issue with the flashlights.
Only the timeline / communication is not the best.

Hayseed
Hayseed's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 11 months ago
Joined: 10/14/2017 - 15:30
Posts: 25
Location: Indiana

I got the same response still waiting on tracking number. wow since 12-10-2017 when i purchased I think my number was 957

abhinit90
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 1 week ago
Joined: 05/07/2017 - 10:31
Posts: 126

teacher wrote:
abhinit90 wrote:
Am I the only one in the last 50 who did not get an email from Neal / anyone?

I haven’t gotten a single communication since I paid them on December 31st.

Nope….. you are not the only one. It is not surprising at all you have had no communication from anyone.
All important information has been updated in the OP & talked about in the thread as it occurred.
Hopefully yours was shipped in the last 50. If not it will be addressed in the next step….. dealing with issues.

Hopefully you will get tracking info…. but don’t be surprised if you don’t.


I’m not sure how could it be considered acceptable if one’s order is not even amongst the last ones to be shipped.

It hopefully should be in the last 50, and I’m okay whilst waiting. But saying it might not be in the last batch, unless it’s an exception, is not acceptable.

Angel Martínez
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 7 hours ago
Joined: 11/19/2010 - 14:43
Posts: 165

If you make the payment on December 2,2017. Why hasn’t it been sent?

Dannyboyy
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 10/15/2017 - 10:03
Posts: 9
Location: maryland

Paid dec 10 number 1002 on list I will wait till the cows come home!!!

Jalben
Jalben's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 12/12/2011 - 20:58
Posts: 452
Location: Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada

On original list #368.
Ordered light + 8pcs batteries via registered mail.
I made payment Dec. 21, 2017.
Just got the tracking number today!
Patience pays, folks.
Keep calm and flashlights on! Cool

TODO List:

Acquire more parts.

Devise cheap way to make TIRs.

Rub some bacon on it.

Finish something that I 

Hardusvd70
Hardusvd70's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 04/09/2017 - 01:11
Posts: 236

Just got mail from Neal where he stated that the still busy checking they package tracking numbers.

Hardusvd70

drood
drood's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 days ago
Joined: 05/09/2015 - 05:54
Posts: 127
Location: Czech republic

I just wrote to Neal: Hurrah! Yippee!^:) Party Party

„Hello

Your GT is shipped”

mrheosuper
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 09/30/2016 - 12:44
Posts: 1505
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Dannyboyy wrote:
Paid dec 10 number 1002 on list I will wait till the cows come home!!!

i even thought that i would receive that light before christmas
then new year come
then lunar new year come
still no mail from Neal
and more ironic, i live in the country right under him Sad

Forgot my pen

drood
drood's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 days ago
Joined: 05/09/2015 - 05:54
Posts: 127
Location: Czech republic

mrheosuper wrote:
Dannyboyy wrote:
Paid dec 10 number 1002 on list I will wait till the cows come home!!!

i even thought that i would receive that light before christmas
then new year come
then lunar new year come
still no mail from Neal
Hold on. I paid 2 December 2017. To date no report from Neal. Today I received a tracking number.
teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 day ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama

abhinit90 wrote:
teacher wrote:
abhinit90 wrote:
Am I the only one in the last 50 who did not get an email from Neal / anyone?

I haven’t gotten a single communication since I paid them on December 31st.

Nope….. you are not the only one. It is not surprising at all you have had no communication from anyone.
All important information has been updated in the OP & talked about in the thread as it occurred.
Hopefully yours was shipped in the last 50. If not it will be addressed in the next step….. dealing with issues.

Hopefully you will get tracking info…. but don’t be surprised if you don’t.


I’m not sure how could it be considered acceptable if one’s order is not even amongst the last ones to be shipped.

It hopefully should be in the last 50, and I’m okay whilst waiting. But saying it might not be in the last batch, unless it’s an exception, is not acceptable.

Acceptable or not acceptable was never mentioned.
Hopefully it will be in the last 50 shipped out.
But, IF it happens for some unknown reason (mistake, act of God, etc., etc) not to be; it will be sorted out in the next step…… resolution of all issues.

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

Jimmy007
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/07/2016 - 15:40
Posts: 60
Location: Poland
M4D M4X wrote:

hey guys!


 


i am forwarding all mails to neal immediately


 


he took the money – he has the items


he is responsible to answer and fix the issues.


 


i got some lists and tried to help a bit by sending the tracking info (even if my data are outdated and some lines are mixed obviously)


 


i still trust Neal thaz he is no criminal.


but i have not gotten answers for days Sad


 


i hope that just “something bad happened“ amd not that he followed TheMiller…


 


i am investigating a way (which is legal for me) to manage future sales as middlesman.


i keep the money until the order has arrived, then pay towards the seller


 


otherwise we need to involve a shop for handling and shipping etc – but that step might raise the price 10 to 20 % Sad

So maybe everyone who has a problems with shipping should open dispute on PP? Maybe it makes Neal to take a serious solutions? Now it seems that he doesn’t care of anything. He took our money but problems are ours! not his!

ISO
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 1 week ago
Joined: 11/02/2016 - 17:11
Posts: 173
Location: Sweden

I got a email about my light ..so happy…jumping …good work to all of the team. I am impressed by the team who have to defend all of the bad things that had happend.

Thanks all .

Threadneedle
Threadneedle's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 6 days ago
Joined: 01/19/2016 - 17:19
Posts: 465
Location: London, UK

Yep, I got an email from Neal yesterday to say it was shipping. He provided me with a tracking number too, but I can’t seem to get it to work. Hm.

teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 day ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama

Jimmy007 wrote:

So maybe everyone who has a problems with shipping should open dispute on PP? Maybe it makes Neal to take a serious solutions? Now it seems that he doesn’t care of anything. He took our money but problems are ours! not his!

Are you serious?? Facepalm
At this stage of the game that is a ridiculous idea. Neal is sorting through things & people are now posting they are receiving tracking numbers and this is your solution??? Facepalm

Why in the world would you post something like you did.
Are you just trying to stir the pot & cause trouble????

You should be ashamed………

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

smokuxx1987
smokuxx1987's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 days ago
Joined: 01/21/2017 - 18:23
Posts: 159
Location: Poland
Jimmy007 wrote:
M4D M4X wrote:

hey guys!


 


i am forwarding all mails to neal immediately


 


he took the money – he has the items


he is responsible to answer and fix the issues.


 


i got some lists and tried to help a bit by sending the tracking info (even if my data are outdated and some lines are mixed obviously)


 


i still trust Neal thaz he is no criminal.


but i have not gotten answers for days Sad


 


i hope that just “something bad happened“ amd not that he followed TheMiller…


 


i am investigating a way (which is legal for me) to manage future sales as middlesman.


i keep the money until the order has arrived, then pay towards the seller


 


otherwise we need to involve a shop for handling and shipping etc – but that step might raise the price 10 to 20 % Sad

So maybe everyone who has a problems with shipping should open dispute on PP? Maybe it makes Neal to take a serious solutions? Now it seems that he doesn’t care of anything. He took our money but problems are ours! not his!

Thats right.
From my 2 pcs i recived only tube from one flashlight.
One part of my first GT was returned to CHRL
Second light didin’t came to me at all.
Number 29… on the list , payed on the begining.
I ‘ve recived only one tube and tracking number…..
I wrote to Neal: no answer.

teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 day ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama
Facepalm . Facepalm . Facepalm

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

Jimmy007
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/07/2016 - 15:40
Posts: 60
Location: Poland

teacher wrote:
Jimmy007 wrote:

So maybe everyone who has a problems with shipping should open dispute on PP? Maybe it makes Neal to take a serious solutions? Now it seems that he doesn’t care of anything. He took our money but problems are ours! not his!

Are you serious?? Facepalm
At this stage of the game that is a ridiculous idea. Neal is sorting through things & people are now posting they are receiving tracking numbers and this is your solution??? Facepalm

Why in the world would you post something like you did.
Are you just trying to stir the pot & cause trouble????

You should be ashamed………

I payed my money,
i’m on the first 555 list,
got tracking number in the beginning of February,
wait for package and now two of my package lost somewhere… Could You tell me where are my packages? NO
Could You tell me why registered packages came wet and damaged as some users shown? NO
Could You tell me when I will received my GT? NO
So don’t tell to be ashamed…

sp5it
sp5it's picture
Online
Last seen: 3 min 5 sec ago
Joined: 12/25/2012 - 07:51
Posts: 976
Location: Poland

Jimmy007 what tracking info you get on 17track when you put your numbers in it?
Mine was stuck in WER Warszawa for 3 weeks Sad
Mike

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. George Carlin

 Anyone offended by my signature please fill Complaint Form. Thank you.

Jimmy007
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/07/2016 - 15:40
Posts: 60
Location: Poland

for the first one:

2018-03-05 16:09 Package in transportation

 

2018-03-05 16:04 WER Warszawa,Accepted in Poland

2018-02-11 11:50 KUCHING, MALAYSIA, Package sent

 

and the second:

2018-02-11 11:50 KUCHING, MALAYSIA, Package sent

 

It was the first time when package from China are probably missing. I've ordered thing with unregistered mail and I've received everything. Also I've called to WER and they told me that they didn't know where is my package. !?

teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 day ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama

Jimmy007 wrote:

I payed my money,
i’m on the first 555 list,
got tracking number in the beginning of February,
wait for package and now two of my package lost somewhere… Could You tell me where are my packages? NO
Could You tell me why registered packages came wet and damaged as some users shown? NO
Could You tell me when I will received my GT? NO
So don’t tell to be ashamed…

Facepalm ….. To late, I dun did.

Nope…… I can’t tell you.
Can anybody tell you at this point??

That is the main reason M4DM4X sent his survey around, so issues such as yours could be known & addressed after the last 50 had been shipped.
Sadly, but understandably; that will take a bit of time. It will not happen instantly.

TA has stated numerous times that Neal would see these surveys and be working (as far as he knew) on solutions… so everyone would be happy campers.

From the flurry of recent activity it would seem that is happening.

I understand your ticked off……. but what do you suggest as a better solution than what is being done????

EDIT……And you know as well as I the “ashamed” part was written in response to your suggestion that people file a PayPal claim & this part you wrote…… “Now it seems that he doesn’t care of anything. He took our money but problems are ours! not his!
Where you basically called Neal a cheat……
THAT… is what you should be ashamed of… IMO
Not that you are experiencing difficulty.
So let’s keep it in context.

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

Jimmy007
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/07/2016 - 15:40
Posts: 60
Location: Poland

Lumintop should have solution. Maybe they should say “OK, lets wait for the 1st Aprill and if You don’t get GT we will send another one”
50 days is enough to get registered mail from BG, GB etc…

sp5it
sp5it's picture
Online
Last seen: 3 min 5 sec ago
Joined: 12/25/2012 - 07:51
Posts: 976
Location: Poland

Blame WER Warszawa for first one.
Second… in transit on slow boat from China.
Mike

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. George Carlin

 Anyone offended by my signature please fill Complaint Form. Thank you.

justanotherguy
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 7 min ago
Joined: 11/26/2012 - 22:11
Posts: 885
Location: NW

hope I make it, cant wait!

kntx
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 04/02/2016 - 07:10
Posts: 193
Location: TERRA
sp5it wrote:
Jimmy007 what tracking info you get on 17track when you put your numbers in it? Mine was stuck in WER Warszawa for 3 weeks Sad Mike

Mine is stucked nowhere since 7th of february is “Preregistered ,pending of deposit” and nobody here can asure me that light have been sent really – shiping option was registered to Spain

kntx
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 04/02/2016 - 07:10
Posts: 193
Location: TERRA

Other fellows in Spain,received their light sent in the same date 7th february,exactly 3weeks ago – now,of course i’m still waiting for an explanation

arficus
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/11/2013 - 06:10
Posts: 172
Location: PNW

I was recently involved in a GB (of similar cost) where a significant number of lights were delivered with 1/3 or more less lumens then spec, “NW” that looked blue, battery carrier issues, flickering, or just plain DOA. And the claimed 55 deg thermal management was absent on all, lights hit 100C in short order. I’ll take extended wait times over that crap anyday.

Pages

Topic locked