Hey All, n00b here on this forum, been over at CPF for a long time – but I like the idea and the activity here. Thanks for putting this on.
I’m looking for something that I have yet to find on the market, hoping someone recognizes a light that fits these points. My desires are as follows:
1. sub $100 cost
2. 18650 battery
3. output around 1000 lumens, more is better, runtime is not that important (within reason)
4. rear clickie
5. Heavy duty pocket clip with screws, not a friction clip
6. Don’t need lots of throw, prefer Surefire type mix of throw/flood
7. Crenulated is a bonus
8. The less modes the better, prefer 1 mode ==> full output
9. tubular design, i.e. not a large-head
This is for rear-pocket carry.
Given what I see on the market, the Zebralights come closest but I want a rear clickie – not the front button.
Any suggestions? Thanks!