[GB ended,discussion only] CRI 90+ NICHIA 2000K-6500K [E21A/219B/219C/319A/144A]

1417 posts / 0 new
Last post
chouster
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 02/20/2014 - 15:05
Posts: 683
Location: germany

I think by now all 219B 4500 9080CRI are spoken for and Lights-Out, you could get the remaining three if that’s what you want.

scianiac
scianiac's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 23 hours ago
Joined: 02/05/2015 - 18:50
Posts: 205
Location: Northeast, US

Shipping from Texas Ace, can I get the following, might change if the binning on these is surprisingly biased.

3x line 8 NVSW319ATE SM655 [6500K 5 steps MacAdams] 7000
3x line 9 NVSL319ATE SM305 [3000K 5 steps MacAdams] 8000
6x line 10 NVSL319ATE SM455 [4500K 5 steps MacAdams] 8000

Co-owner/Engineer at STO Flashlights.

Speed4goal
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 9 min ago
Joined: 06/11/2016 - 13:03
Posts: 1181
Location: Bay, St. Louis Mississippi

I’d like 2× 219c 5000k 90cri

2/9 Fox Co (2009-2015) Semper Fi 0311/0331 Rifleman/Machine Gunner
Blf has changed a lot since I've been here. Lots of snow flakes and easily offended over nothing. When the forum use to be great and people joked around and could take a joke. It's a forum it's not that serious. Let's make BLF great again!

hmihaylov
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 3 days ago
Joined: 02/03/2016 - 10:30
Posts: 30
Location: Bulgaria

Hi Chouster,

219B 4500 9080CRI – 3 – if still available
219C 3000k – 2
219C 3500k – 5
219C 4000k – 2

Thanks.

PS. If 219B 4500 9080CRI not available, +1 on the 219C 3000k (so total of 3)

May the Light illumine you Wink

RollerBoySE
RollerBoySE's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 12/13/2014 - 11:23
Posts: 969
Location: Sweden

I’ll take 5 x NVSW219CT SM503

badhakker
badhakker's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 4 days ago
Joined: 11/26/2016 - 14:47
Posts: 22
Location: Russia

chouster wrote:

219B 4500K 9080CRI:

HI
219B 4500K 9080CRI – 20PCS Please
clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 37 min 1 sec ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 1517
Location: Bali - Indonesia

Sorry guys. I’ve been running around between this sale thread and my work. I didn’t have much time to post detailed OP as usual.
I always monitor the thread via my phone but it’s so ancient I can’t edit much. Will update in a slow and steady progress.
No limit for any purchase due to the potential complication involved. Don’t worry about the stock, I can always restock it. I now have full support from Nichia.

- Clemence

Tjohn
Tjohn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 12/22/2015 - 07:22
Posts: 247
Location: the grid fringe ~ 5.134-35.572..Backwater Brazil

TA

Thanks…the first part of my order is correct.

Now I’d like to add some 219CT leds

3 × 219CT sm353
3 × 219CT sm403

Caleb
Caleb's picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 03/13/2016 - 01:28
Posts: 341

TA, I’m in California.

Please put me down for:

5 x NVSL219B-V1 SW45K

5 x NVSL219CT SM403 [4000K 3 steps MacAdams]

Thank you!

Pöbel
Pöbel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 3 days ago
Joined: 02/14/2013 - 08:27
Posts: 155
Location: Germany

If still available

3 x NVSL219CT 4000k from chouster, bubble wrap

thanks!

steel_1024
steel_1024's picture
Offline
Last seen: 16 min 35 sec ago
Joined: 10/17/2016 - 14:06
Posts: 361
Location: Taiwan

I wish …

1. NVSL219B-V1— 4500K *6
6. NVSW219CT— 5000K *6
10. NVSL319ATE— 5000K *1

Thanks

Sorry for my poor english.

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 37 min 1 sec ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 1517
Location: Bali - Indonesia

The 319A just arrived.
Added with complete specs.
OP updated, please check post#1

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 37 min 1 sec ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 1517
Location: Bali - Indonesia

steel_1024 wrote:
I wish …

1. NVSL219B-V1— 4500K *6
6. NVSW219CT— 5000K *6
10. NVSL319ATE— 4500K *1

Thanks

Sorry Steel, the 319A comes only in sm305, sm505, and sm655. I posted wrong CCT

Jerommel
Jerommel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 01/04/2014 - 13:18
Posts: 4734
Location: the Hague, Netherlands

clemence wrote:
Sorry guys. I’ve been running around between this sale thread and my work. I didn’t have much time to post detailed OP as usual.
I always monitor the thread via my phone but it’s so ancient I can’t edit much. Will update in a slow and steady progress.
No limit for any purchase due to the potential complication involved. Don’t worry about the stock, I can always restock it. I now have full support from Nichia.

- Clemence


Hi,
Does that mean i can add 2 more 219B V1 to my order, or do i have to wait for the next batch?

..waiting for parts..

Still looking for 5” parabolic reflector (for recoil light)

djozz
djozz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 27 min ago
Joined: 09/07/2012 - 17:04
Posts: 12362
Location: Amsterdam

wow, D440 ! I have not done the calculation but that sounds like XP-L territory Smile

link to djozz tests 

“I used to think that top environmental problems were biodiversity loss, ecosystem collapse and climate change. I thought that thirty years of good science could address these problems. I was wrong. The top environmental problems are selfishness, greed and apathy, and to deal with these we need a cultural and spiritual transformation. And we scientists don’t know how to do that.”   (Gus Speth)

Gunga
Gunga's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 11 hours ago
Joined: 11/28/2014 - 16:56
Posts: 1614
Location: Vancouver, Canada

I have interest in 3000K and 4500K 319A but need more info

Edit: I guess 5000K

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 37 min 1 sec ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 1517
Location: Bali - Indonesia

Jerommel wrote:
clemence wrote:
Sorry guys. I’ve been running around between this sale thread and my work. I didn’t have much time to post detailed OP as usual.
I always monitor the thread via my phone but it’s so ancient I can’t edit much. Will update in a slow and steady progress.
No limit for any purchase due to the potential complication involved. Don’t worry about the stock, I can always restock it. I now have full support from Nichia.

- Clemence


Hi,
Does that mean i can add 2 more 219B V1 to my order, or do i have to wait for the next batch?

For the sake of our BLF friends, you can wait for the next batch. I didn’t have the money to buy more than 200 pcs 219B 9080. Next time I’ll try to stock more of it

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 37 min 1 sec ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 1517
Location: Bali - Indonesia

djozz wrote:
wow, D440 ! I have not done the calculation but that sounds like XP-L territory Smile

Don’t forget,it’s binned at 1050mA. Will test them tonight
HCRI9080
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 12/23/2012 - 19:53
Posts: 833
Location: West London

I’ll take 3 9080 4500k please !
Building a triple.
Needs to be shipped to USA .

If this is all ok.
Thanks!.

Maclites M600-B Nichia 6500k 9080 Single LED HCRI
Convoy S2+ Custom 4500k Nichia 219B SW45 9080k triple HCRI
Convoy S2+ Custom 6500k 9080 Nichia Single LED HCRI

2 Photon Micro’s with Yuji LED 5600k & 3200k LED hcri

steel_1024
steel_1024's picture
Offline
Last seen: 16 min 35 sec ago
Joined: 10/17/2016 - 14:06
Posts: 361
Location: Taiwan

clemence wrote:
steel_1024 wrote:
I wish …

1. NVSL219B-V1— 4500K *6
6. NVSW219CT— 5000K *6
10. NVSL319ATE— 4500K *1

Thanks

Sorry Steel, the 319A comes only in sm305, sm505, and sm655. I posted wrong CCT

Has been changed to “10. NVSL319ATE— 5000K *1”

Sorry for my poor english.

Wieselflinkpro
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 12 min ago
Joined: 05/21/2015 - 04:34
Posts: 619
Location: Germany - TLF

Whats the difference in Voltage?
I can not see it in datasheet or elsewhere?
Is this the forward voltage at 700mA?
Whats the Voltage at 2,4A?

Texas_Ace wrote:
clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 37 min 1 sec ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 1517
Location: Bali - Indonesia

Wieselflinkpro wrote:
Whats the difference in Voltage?
I can not see it in datasheet or elsewhere?
Is this the forward voltage at 700mA?
Whats the Voltage at 2,4A?
Texas_Ace wrote:

Nichia has voltage, flux, and CCT binning.
It’s in the datasheet, check again

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 37 min 1 sec ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 1517
Location: Bali - Indonesia

steel_1024 wrote:
clemence wrote:
steel_1024 wrote:
I wish …

1. NVSL219B-V1— 4500K *6
6. NVSW219CT— 5000K *6
10. NVSL319ATE— 4500K *1

Thanks

Sorry Steel, the 319A comes only in sm305, sm505, and sm655. I posted wrong CCT

Has been changed to “10. NVSL319ATE— 5000K *1”

Steel, just checked the shipping rate from ID to TW. Up to 250 Gr. it’s USD 18.
International shipping from Indonesia is VERY expensive, hence this group buy thread.
I suggest you find more buyers to split the shipping cost. With 250gr price breaks, you can order about 300 pcs LED with the same shipping cost.

- Clemence

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 37 min 1 sec ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 1517
Location: Bali - Indonesia

Update 170124, 17:56 GMT +8:

Pictures and beamshots added!

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 37 min 1 sec ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 1517
Location: Bali - Indonesia

zak.wilson wrote:
R9080 is quite the novelty. I’d have gone for a bunch, but the tint chart has me concerned they’ll be unpleasantly rosy and I don’t want to be greedy when there’s a limited supply.

I’m really curious about how the 319A will do driven hard. It fits under Carclo triple optics, so it could potentially be a great option for high-performance triples.

319A can physically fits all optics designed for 219C. Check my OP for side view comparison pics. Beam shapes is another story though….
Not yet tested

djozz
djozz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 27 min ago
Joined: 09/07/2012 - 17:04
Posts: 12362
Location: Amsterdam

clemence wrote:
djozz wrote:
wow, D440 ! I have not done the calculation but that sounds like XP-L territory Smile

Don’t forget,it’s binned at 1050mA. Will test them tonight

I’m not sure how that influences the bin nr exactly, apart from that comparison is not one to one, but I will wait for your test Smile

link to djozz tests 

“I used to think that top environmental problems were biodiversity loss, ecosystem collapse and climate change. I thought that thirty years of good science could address these problems. I was wrong. The top environmental problems are selfishness, greed and apathy, and to deal with these we need a cultural and spiritual transformation. And we scientists don’t know how to do that.”   (Gus Speth)

aslpg
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 04/05/2014 - 14:33
Posts: 117
Location: Poland

I’ll take please:

6 x NVSL219CT SM403 [4000K]

Thanks a lot!

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 37 min 1 sec ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 1517
Location: Bali - Indonesia
djozz wrote:
clemence wrote:
djozz wrote:
wow, D440 ! I have not done the calculation but that sounds like XP-L territory Smile
Don’t forget,it’s binned at 1050mA. Will test them tonight
I’m not sure how that influences the bin nr exactly, apart from that comparison is not one to one, but I will wait for your test Smile

That means if it’s tested at 700mA like 219C the output is comparable to D320. I checked the datasheet.
I will only do the beamshot test with whatever optics I have in hand. You do the usual Djozz STD (killing) test.

- Clemence

THE_dAY
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 15 hours ago
Joined: 05/18/2013 - 12:56
Posts: 458
Location: sfv, california

Clemence, again going above and beyond with those beamshots!
Very helpful in getting a perspective on these tints.
The 219B V1 9080 looking good amongst the rest.

Pics of the labels and 319A comparison are also much appreciated. Thumbs Up

RollerBoySE
RollerBoySE's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 12/13/2014 - 11:23
Posts: 969
Location: Sweden

@chouster

shipping option #3 please

RollerBoySE wrote:
I’ll take 5 x NVSW219CT SM503

Pages