This morning I picked up my UT02 and it doesn’t light. I took out my LiitoKala blue from the flashlight and using a multimeter discovered that the voltage of the battery is zero. I have left the flashlight alone for about a month plus.
My refresh charger can’t charge this battery so I guess this cell is not protected. Nothing wrong with the flashlight once I put in a fresh LiitoKala.
The 2nd question is, should I bin the zero volt battery?
The specs for the UT02 Working Voltage is 2.8-4.35V, so I guess there is no cut off voltage?