ENEDED

732 posts / 0 new
Last post
giorgoskok
giorgoskok's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 27 min ago
Joined: 11/13/2015 - 10:46
Posts: 2669
Location: Greece

Exactly Wink

It’s better to wait some time so they can take care of everything we suggested .

Bar co
Bar co's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/04/2013 - 00:16
Posts: 81
Location: Skandinavia, Europe

Price

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 27 min 1 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 11883
Location: Houston Texas

Bar co wrote:
Price

It’s not set yet, but they mentioned $50 to $80.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 8058

They? Who? wink

JasonWW wrote:
Bar co wrote:
Price
It's not set yet, but they mentioned $50 to $80.

©freemex1thedeals.com

Charga
Charga's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 3 hours ago
Joined: 07/31/2012 - 16:58
Posts: 366
Location: Deutschland
JasonWW wrote:
Bar co wrote:
Price
It’s not set yet, but they mentioned $50 to $80.

I think: no way!! Wink

' Lumen est omen '

Hope is no option!

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 27 min 1 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 11883
Location: Houston Texas

freeme wrote:

They? Who? wink


JasonWW wrote:
Bar co wrote:
Price
It’s not set yet, but they mentioned $50 to $80.

I was thinking it was you that said it. If not, it must have been MadMax. Let me look for the qoute.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 27 min 1 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 11883
Location: Houston Texas

Okay, it was blf member LightRider that mentioned that price range in a different thread. Maybe that was gossip.

I think this light will be competing with the Q8 which is pretty cheap and has a great UI, but not quite as bright. If the UT03 is a lot more, like $100, I’ll probably just stick with the Q8.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

Box
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 4 hours ago
Joined: 08/26/2014 - 06:53
Posts: 636
Location: Australia

Chuck me on the list thanks

fireblade893
fireblade893's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 14 min ago
Joined: 02/20/2014 - 09:29
Posts: 407
Location: UK

Interested depending on price.

Yokiamy
Yokiamy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 30 min 8 sec ago
Joined: 10/18/2016 - 15:47
Posts: 2019
Location: Netherlands

JasonWW wrote:
Okay, it was blf member LightRider that mentioned that price range in a different thread. Maybe that was gossip.

I think this light will be competing with the Q8 which is pretty cheap and has a great UI, but not quite as bright. If the UT03 is a lot more, like $100, I’ll probably just stick with the Q8.

+1

Exactly what i was thinking

  BLF

delete
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 9 hours ago
Joined: 03/28/2017 - 23:42
Posts: 142

i’m interesting

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 8058

Who says you are only allowed to choose one only? tongue-out Anyway, our group price will be very reasonable for a triple XHP70 flashlight.

Yokiamy wrote:
JasonWW wrote:
Okay, it was blf member LightRider that mentioned that price range in a different thread. Maybe that was gossip. I think this light will be competing with the Q8 which is pretty cheap and has a great UI, but not quite as bright. If the UT03 is a lot more, like $100, I'll probably just stick with the Q8.
+1 Exactly what i was thinking

©freemex1thedeals.com

Wineslurper
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 3 days ago
Joined: 07/15/2016 - 18:54
Posts: 41
Location: Mid Michigan

I am interested. Please add me to the list.

everydaysurvivalgear
everydaysurvivalgear's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 12 min ago
Joined: 07/31/2015 - 10:25
Posts: 3485
Location: sydney australia (GMT+10)

Maybe do not talk about pricing in this thread? It may have MAP active.

dolbysys
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 25 sec ago
Joined: 01/23/2013 - 19:37
Posts: 75
Location: Romania

Interested. Thanks.

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 27 min 1 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 11883
Location: Houston Texas

everydaysurvivalgear wrote:
Maybe do not talk about pricing in this thread? It may have MAP active.

Pricing hasn’t been set yet.

What is MAP?

Texas Ace Lumen Tube calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

everydaysurvivalgear
everydaysurvivalgear's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 12 min ago
Joined: 07/31/2015 - 10:25
Posts: 3485
Location: sydney australia (GMT+10)
Minimum Advertised Pricing.

This is probably fine here. Some times companies will search threads and find deals under MAP and force the company and or us to shut the deal down. We have had heaps of group buys shut down because of it.

So who ever makes these lights may have a MAP in place and be strict about it. I doubt it but you never know.

That is why we some times PM price and coupons so it stays a secret.

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/44445

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 8058

No worries, UT03 is a non-MAP product. I look forward for the upgraded UT03 in the coming weeks.

©freemex1thedeals.com

delete
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 9 hours ago
Joined: 03/28/2017 - 23:42
Posts: 142

4× 18650 .can use any top head?
flat top .button top.protected.unproteced.

lionheart_2281
lionheart_2281's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 37 min ago
Joined: 10/25/2012 - 18:32
Posts: 2981
Location: Brisbane, Australia
delete wrote:
4× 18650 .can use any top head? flat top .button top.protected.unproteced.

Check OP, you can see 30Q’s being used because there’s springs, so any cell should work

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 27 min 1 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 11883
Location: Houston Texas

lionheart_2281 wrote:
Check OP, you can see 30Q’s being used because there’s springs, so any cell should work!

I wouldnt say ANY cell will work. There are still length considerations. We will have to wait and see if certain long, protected cells have enough room to fit.

Any top head style (button, flat, whatever) should work, though.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

lionheart_2281
lionheart_2281's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 37 min ago
Joined: 10/25/2012 - 18:32
Posts: 2981
Location: Brisbane, Australia

JasonWW wrote:
lionheart_2281 wrote:
Check OP, you can see 30Q’s being used because there’s springs, so any cell should work!

I wouldnt say ANY cell will work. There are still length considerations. We will have to wait and see if certain long, protected cells have enough room to fit.

Any top head style (button, flat, whatever) should work, though.

I figure if a short flat top AND long protected cells both work, anything else falls in between

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 8058

Unprotected cell maybe too short. Yes, it will turn off momentarily if you give it a good tap on the tailcap. I didn't even notice it until I saw George's feedback.

lionheart_2281 wrote:
JasonWW wrote:
lionheart_2281 wrote:
Check OP, you can see 30Q's being used because there's springs, so any cell should work!
I wouldnt say _ANY_ cell will work. There are still length considerations. We will have to wait and see if certain long, protected cells have enough room to fit. Any top head style (button, flat, whatever) should work, though.
I figure if a short flat top AND long protected cells both work, anything else falls in between

©freemex1thedeals.com

Stereodude
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 50 min ago
Joined: 03/16/2013 - 21:14
Posts: 521
Location: US of A

freeme wrote:

Unprotected cell maybe too short. Yes, it will turn off momentarily if you give it a good tap on the tailcap. I didn’t even notice it until I saw George’s feedback.


Are the cells in series or parallel?
freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 8058

In series.

  • Working voltage: 11.2 - 16.8V ( over discharge protection )

Stereodude wrote:
freeme wrote:

Unprotected cell maybe too short. Yes, it will turn off momentarily if you give it a good tap on the tailcap. I didn't even notice it until I saw George's feedback.

Are the cells in series or parallel?

©freemex1thedeals.com

Silent_Star
Silent_Star's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 5 days ago
Joined: 06/09/2016 - 14:52
Posts: 216
Location: Tel-Aviv

Interested depending on price.

 Genesis 1:3 "And God said, "Let there be light,"  and there was light."

Enelooper
Enelooper's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 weeks ago
Joined: 03/30/2016 - 03:50
Posts: 381
Location: USA
freeme wrote:

In series.



  • Working voltage: 11.2 – 16.8V ( over discharge protection )


Stereodude wrote:
freeme wrote:

Unprotected cell maybe too short. Yes, it will turn off momentarily if you give it a good tap on the tailcap. I didn’t even notice it until I saw George’s feedback.


Are the cells in series or parallel?

Is it safe to use 4.35V cells?

4×4.35 = 17.4V.

SteveMidwest
SteveMidwest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: 04/27/2017 - 19:58
Posts: 142
Location: Iowa

I am just now getting a chance to see the fins update on this. I am on the list, and still interested.

Remember UTorch. The more/deeper the fins, the better. People (We:) will want to run this awhile on turbo 1 ~3300Lm you know, and would also like as much time as possible on Turbo 2. Fins will add time. I would like to see them as large as the bezel.

We don’t want a 1200lm flashlight. Cool

We don’t need a cooking appliance. Facepalm

Bring those fins out some. This is not an Art project. Wink

I would like a tripod mount, and I would be interested in an OP reflector. Flood it Baby! Do you think it will be offered in both reflector types, or tested in both?

Here is a picture of one of my very favorite flashlights ever (MK35). This thing is spectacular!

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 47 min ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 6109
Location: Ontario, Canada

add me for 1 Smile

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

glide 1
Offline
Last seen: 10 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 05/23/2017 - 01:31
Posts: 40

Add me, thanks.

Pages