Special code for BLF from Sofirn. New arrivals—C8F XP-L with side switch!!!

102 posts / 0 new
Last post
RobertB
RobertB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 31 min 31 sec ago
Joined: 12/18/2015 - 17:49
Posts: 2001
Location: USA, Michigan

BT100 wrote:
Hi Tracy
I would like to buy a sp10b from amazon. Do you have a discount code for this ??
Thank You

PM me if you can.

Going to be posting a review tomorrow for the SP10B, and holding a giveaway for 3 lights. 2 to the US (Red and Black), and 1 (choice of color) to anywhere else in the world. I will also post the same coupon codes for Amazon (US, non-affiliate code) all three colors.

Tracy Wan---Sofirn
Tracy Wan---Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 30 min ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 42
Location: Shenzhen, China
Mike C wrote:
Tracy, do you only provide these deals with codes by Amazon? I get get anything shipped to Sweden from Amazon. Can you offer discount codes on AliExpress or similar?

Thanks for your interested in Sofirn light.
Maybe you can buy these light on Amazon.UK, right? Which one do you want to purchase? Please pm and we would love to offer a code for you. Thanks

Tracy

Mike C
Mike C's picture
Offline
Last seen: 20 hours 39 min ago
Joined: 01/22/2014 - 08:03
Posts: 1837
Location: Sweden
Tracy Wan—-Sofirn wrote:
Mike C wrote:
Tracy, do you only provide these deals with codes by Amazon? I get get anything shipped to Sweden from Amazon. Can you offer discount codes on AliExpress or similar?

Thanks for your interested in Sofirn light.
Maybe you can buy these light on Amazon.UK, right? Which one do you want to purchase? Please pm and we would love to offer a code for you. Thanks


Amazon UK can ship to Sweden, but then it’s much more expensive than ordering directly from AliExpress.
I’m really interested in the new Sofirn C8F Triple XP-L W2. I just sent you a PM.
d_t_a
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 14 min ago
Joined: 08/04/2017 - 23:58
Posts: 278
Location: Manila, Philippines

Same here, would there be a discount offer for orders from AliExpress?

Amazon doesn’t ship to the Philippines, or the shipping fee will be very expensive.

BT100
Online
Last seen: 10 min 33 sec ago
Joined: 03/26/2017 - 13:23
Posts: 44
Location: AZ USA

Thanks Lightbringer and RobertB!

skinny_tie
Offline
Last seen: 19 min 46 sec ago
Joined: 09/23/2017 - 03:14
Posts: 85
Location: Australia

d_t_a wrote:
Same here, would there be a discount offer for orders from AliExpress?

Amazon doesn’t ship to the Philippines, or the shipping fee will be very expensive.

Another vote for AliExpress discounts, or Amazon AU if you start selling there.

varbos
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 02/16/2017 - 07:36
Posts: 77
Location: Europe

Seems like a promising new brand.

I think your range of flashlights is too big and the model name/numbers are not memorable. Many models look very similar to one another and every time I browse your Aliexpress page I get confused.

In the ‘product description’ of some flashlights, you show 6-7 pictures of other lights. It is ridiculous! In product description I want to know features/spec of the flashlight I am looking at, not confusing pictures of other lights. Very bad store design.

Nguyen
Nguyen's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 1 day ago
Joined: 09/26/2014 - 14:50
Posts: 218
Location: Honolulu

Hi Tracy,

I ordered Sofirn SF36 Warm White LED and Sofirn SF32A from Amazon but it was not shipped to my zip code (HI, USA)
Can you offer discount codes on Banggood?

Thanks

stephenk
stephenk's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 01/30/2016 - 05:09
Posts: 1201
Location: Australia

I would be interested in the SP31 if it had a single frequency strobe (e.g. 10Hz) instead of the two speed strobe.

Jackie
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 10/12/2017 - 23:20
Posts: 33
Location: Singapore

There is a $4 coupon off $35 in Aliexpress, and you could ask a $2 coupon from Sofirn their service if your order can not match $35

Jackie
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 10/12/2017 - 23:20
Posts: 33
Location: Singapore

d_t_a wrote:
Same here, would there be a discount offer for orders from AliExpress?

Amazon doesn’t ship to the Philippines, or the shipping fee will be very expensive.


There is a $4 coupon off $35 in Aliexpress, and you could ask a $2 coupon from their service if your order can not match $35
DBSS
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 8 hours ago
Joined: 11/04/2014 - 23:20
Posts: 179
Location: Toronto

Be nice to see the lights and the codes on Amazon.ca. Us canucks like lights too!

Jackie
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 10/12/2017 - 23:20
Posts: 33
Location: Singapore

Sharing coupons of Sofirn Official Store from Aliexpress. Each person can only get one, spend $16 get $2 off Love
BTW, the coupon is valid till 31th,Dec

Jackie
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 10/12/2017 - 23:20
Posts: 33
Location: Singapore

skinny_tie wrote:
d_t_a wrote:
Same here, would there be a discount offer for orders from AliExpress?

Amazon doesn’t ship to the Philippines, or the shipping fee will be very expensive.

Another vote for AliExpress discounts, or Amazon AU if you start selling there.


Sharing coupons of Sofirn Official Store from Aliexpress. Each person can only get one, spend $16 get $2 off Love
BTW, the coupon is valid till 31th,Dec
lucky81.ar
lucky81.ar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 12/21/2017 - 14:21
Posts: 7
Location: Tuscany IT

varbos wrote:
Seems like a promising new brand.

I think your range of flashlights is too big and the model name/numbers are not memorable. Many models look very similar to one another and every time I browse your Aliexpress page I get confused.

In the ‘product description’ of some flashlights, you show 6-7 pictures of other lights. It is ridiculous! In product description I want to know features/spec of the flashlight I am looking at, not confusing pictures of other lights. Very bad store design.

I totally agree!
I just bought the SP32A and C8F Update Version from the Sofirn official website in Aliexpress, but I struggled to make sure I bought exactly the version I wanted, a lot of confusion between images and descriptions of old and new versions …
Please review your site and make it simpler and clearer!

One question: I read above that the C8F is equipped with 3 x XP-L W2. You can confirm?

Tracy Wan---Sofirn
Tracy Wan---Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 30 min ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 42
Location: Shenzhen, China

lucky81.ar wrote:
varbos wrote:
Seems like a promising new brand.

I think your range of flashlights is too big and the model name/numbers are not memorable. Many models look very similar to one another and every time I browse your Aliexpress page I get confused.

In the ‘product description’ of some flashlights, you show 6-7 pictures of other lights. It is ridiculous! In product description I want to know features/spec of the flashlight I am looking at, not confusing pictures of other lights. Very bad store design.

I totally agree!
I just bought the SP32A and C8F Update Version from the Sofirn official website in Aliexpress, but I struggled to make sure I bought exactly the version I wanted, a lot of confusion between images and descriptions of old and new versions …
Please review your site and make it simpler and clearer!

One question: I read above that the C8F is equipped with 3 x XP-L W2. You can confirm?

Thank you for your kindly suggestion. I will feedback to our colleague who charge the Aliexpress store.
If you have any problem or question, please feel free to contact our sales service. They will do their best to assist you.

The C8F is equipped with 3*XP-L V6 2C. Hope it useful to you.

Tracy

lucky81.ar
lucky81.ar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 12/21/2017 - 14:21
Posts: 7
Location: Tuscany IT

Thanks Tracy for your answer Thumbs UpSmile

ImA4Wheelr
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 34 min ago
Joined: 02/03/2013 - 14:51
Posts: 7545
Location: SC

I received a red SP10B a couple days ago.  Sweet little light.  Moonlight is a little too dim for my taste and I have trouble finding the switch in the dark.  Other than those two itmes, I love everything about this light.  I think I will stick some type of textured sticker or something on the switch.

pennzy
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 19 min ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 19:45
Posts: 69
Location: United States
ImA4Wheelr wrote:

I received a red SP10B a couple days ago.  Sweet little light.  Moonlight is a little too dim for my taste and I have trouble finding the switch in the dark.  Other than those two itmes, I love everything about this light.  I think I will stick some type of textured sticker or something on the switch.

I glued a stainless steel washer to mine . Polished it up first . It helps protect the switch from being pushed accidentally and helps find it by feel . I find moonlight too dim also . I really like the light . Very bright and disappears in the front pocket . My new EDC .

mobydimk
mobydimk's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 01/09/2018 - 05:43
Posts: 1

I would like to see new version of SP33. Same body, but with better UI (fast access to lowest mode at least; ideally like Olight UI), thick shelf under emitter and something like XHP50.2 inside shallow OP reflector, powered with constant current boost driver. In other words, it would be nice to have compact pocket flooder with 26650 inside it. Even at double price of SP33.

ImA4Wheelr
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 34 min ago
Joined: 02/03/2013 - 14:51
Posts: 7545
Location: SC

pennzy wrote:
ImA4Wheelr wrote:

I received a red SP10B a couple days ago.  Sweet little light.  Moonlight is a little too dim for my taste and I have trouble finding the switch in the dark.  Other than those two itmes, I love everything about this light.  I think I will stick some type of textured sticker or something on the switch.

I glued a stainless steel washer to mine . Polished it up first . It helps protect the switch from being pushed accidentally and helps find it by feel . I find moonlight too dim also . I really like the light . Very bright and disappears in the front pocket . My new EDC .

Oh, I like this idea.  Thank you for sharing.  Smile

Tracy Wan---Sofirn
Tracy Wan---Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 30 min ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 42
Location: Shenzhen, China
mobydimk wrote:
I would like to see new version of SP33. Same body, but with better UI (fast access to lowest mode at least; ideally like Olight UI), thick shelf under emitter and something like XHP50.2 inside shallow OP reflector, powered with constant current boost driver. In other words, it would be nice to have compact pocket flooder with 26650 inside it. Even at double price of SP33.

Thanks for your suggestion. I will transfer it to our engineer. Have a good time on BLF Smile

Tracy

Tracy Wan---Sofirn
Tracy Wan---Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 30 min ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 42
Location: Shenzhen, China

New coupon from Sofirn on Aliexpress. Only $13.97 for Sofirn SP32!!! End on 01/14/2018
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/SP32-Powerful-LED-Flashlight-Ta...

Tracy

shirnask
Online
Last seen: 9 min 31 sec ago
Joined: 03/21/2016 - 23:58
Posts: 90
Location: Louisiana

Thanks, ordered

Jackie
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 10/12/2017 - 23:20
Posts: 33
Location: Singapore
Thumbs Up
two fifty
Online
Last seen: 5 min 25 sec ago
Joined: 12/24/2017 - 09:49
Posts: 10
Location: USA

Can you reactivate the discount code for the SF36 warm white for amazon.com?

Tracy Wan---Sofirn
Tracy Wan---Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 30 min ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 42
Location: Shenzhen, China
two fifty wrote:
Can you reactivate the discount code for the SF36 warm white for amazon.com?

Of course, the new code is 3RR99O2I. And it will be valid 4 hours later, so please try that later.

Tracy

Hoosh
Hoosh's picture
Offline
Last seen: 46 min 14 sec ago
Joined: 08/17/2015 - 21:15
Posts: 24

Could you please talk to the people “in charge” and get them to put the warm white LED from your SF36 W into some of your other lights? That light output is spectacular! I would purchase most of the Sofirn lineup if they also had that 3000k LED in them…

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 14 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 3548
Location: nyc

Try the SF31W. Woooonderful. Big Smile

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Hoosh
Hoosh's picture
Offline
Last seen: 46 min 14 sec ago
Joined: 08/17/2015 - 21:15
Posts: 24
Lightbringer wrote:
Try the SF31W. Woooonderful. Big Smile

I didn’t even know they had other warm lights! Off to find this one now…

Pages