Can not order 30Q batteries from Banggood?

36 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pages

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 30 min 34 sec ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 4376
Location: Ontario, Canada
Can not order 30Q batteries from Banggood?

I tried to order a set of four Samsung 30Q batteries for the Q8 when it arrives, but whern i try to add them to my cart in the Banggood site, i get the error message:

“ Shipping: Sold Out Currently! This warehouse can not ship to your location “

Is anyone else having this problem?
Linda from Bangood sent me the link that should have worked, but i get that message and can’t even add them to my cart to apply the discount code. I don’t even have a set of these cells yet for the Q8 when it arrives, ( only a test set supplied by Miller to do a vent test on.)
Have they changed their shipping policy? or is just living in Canada sucking again?

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

MtnDon
MtnDon's picture
Online
Last seen: 9 min 21 sec ago
Joined: 08/27/2015 - 18:25
Posts: 1384
Location: Expatriate Canadian in New Mexico, USA

I loaded two different product numbers of 30Q’s to my cart with no issues. I’m NM, USA

lcortez321
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 19 min ago
Joined: 10/03/2017 - 22:10
Posts: 6
Location: United States New York , NY.

I order 4 of them with no issues. Maybe they just ran out of that batch? I noticed that Banggood still sell the same cells, 30Q, but for $6.69 a piece. I don’t know if the discount code will work for this item number though.

g_sintornillos
g_sintornillos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 04/19/2014 - 08:13
Posts: 786
Location: Tacuarembó, Uruguay

Quote:
I tried to order a set of four Samsung 30Q batteries for the Q8 when it arrives, but whern i try to add them to my cart in the Banggood site, i get the error message:
“ Shipping: Sold Out Currently! This warehouse can not ship to your location “

Is anyone else having this problem?


I have the same problem

Sorry for my bad English

noetik
noetik's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 15 sec ago
Joined: 06/13/2016 - 02:03
Posts: 34
Location: 16S 151W

me too Sad

Zulumoose
Zulumoose's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 16 hours ago
Joined: 04/13/2017 - 09:25
Posts: 184
Location: South Africa

Me three

Beam me up!

Hunter
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 6 days ago
Joined: 12/23/2015 - 07:30
Posts: 216

Me 4, -> “can’t even add them to my cart” this situation almost a year now. Crying

gehrmo
Offline
Last seen: 18 min 6 sec ago
Joined: 05/28/2013 - 19:53
Posts: 53
Location: Bribie Island,Australia

Not sending to Australia anymore,lucky I got a few sets a while ago.

zelee
zelee's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 42 min ago
Joined: 06/04/2013 - 06:53
Posts: 1841
Location: S.E.A

i got the same problem too Sad

Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness.
I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me.

adsum
adsum's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 57 min ago
Joined: 12/13/2015 - 17:53
Posts: 111

Same here! They could be shipped inside protective box as they did before.Does not make any sense that carriers would change their rules on a daily or weekly basis.Maybe BG has enough business and is not interested in selling more to a large base of customers,if they would want to they would find a way to ship them as they did not too long ago.Only some 5 weeks ago I ordered 8PCS of 30Qs and they arrived just fine without any problems and then suddenly same exact item cannot be ordered again?

mortuus
mortuus's picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 59 min ago
Joined: 12/16/2014 - 09:33
Posts: 167
Location: Sweden

i cant order 18650 or 26650 and those type of batteries from gearbest or banggood, also to me makes no sense that some countries can ship and some not.. i think is just they are too lazy to pack the batteries proper, if they did most countries would accept it. is not like those batteries explode on a daily basis just proper package of those is required and maybe BG or GB dont want that extra job on their hands but they would earn more $$ u think no….

i bought some stuff from dutch nkon instead u guys should do same.

‘’

packed like that should be ok inside a small box or so? then they cant short cut or anything if u cover the + and -.

firedome
Offline
Last seen: 18 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 01/16/2016 - 05:45
Posts: 297
Location: Skagen - Denmark

Mortuus: I do not think the problem has to do with packaging, but rather with the restrictions of air transport and the availability of stock from warehouses that can carry out the shipment.

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

-Plato

Swib
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 26 min ago
Joined: 12/31/2015 - 19:21
Posts: 158
Location: Ontario, Canada

How long do you figure before your Q8 arrives.

If you don’t like what it looks like on the wall, take it outside.

Jack Kellar
Jack Kellar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 03/09/2014 - 14:21
Posts: 1047
Location: Throwing bolts at anomalies

Yeah, that’s Banggood that’s not shipping to a handful of countries thanks to the li-ion battery laws. Thanks for nothing, Note 7.

You should be able to buy cells from the Liitokala AE store.

Persechini
Persechini's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 47 min ago
Joined: 07/11/2017 - 03:32
Posts: 190
Location: Brasil

Jack Kellar wrote:
Yeah, that’s Banggood that’s not shipping to a handful of countries thanks to the li-ion battery laws. Thanks for nothing, Note 7.

You should be able to buy cells from the Liitokala AE store.

I was just about to, but several of their unprotected cells just got their delivery methods changed and now can’t ship to Brazil Facepalm

I hope they will amend this soon, as it hasn’t been a month that I got some 30Qs from them

In my Tree

My collectionConvoy: C8 Clear / S2+ Clear / S2+ / S2+ UV / S6 ― Nitecore: Tube / Thumb / Concept 1 / HC30 / Tip ― Trustfire: Z2 ― Sofirn: SF10 / SF12

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 30 min 34 sec ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 4376
Location: Ontario, Canada

Persechini wrote:
Jack Kellar wrote:
Yeah, that’s Banggood that’s not shipping to a handful of countries thanks to the li-ion battery laws. Thanks for nothing, Note 7.

You should be able to buy cells from the Liitokala AE store.

I was just about to, but several of their unprotected cells just got their delivery methods changed and now can’t ship to Brazil Facepalm

I hope they will amend this soon, as it hasn’t been a month that I got some 30Qs from them

Other sellers have been black-listing Canada too with the shipping issue for Li-Ion cells. >.<

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

WTF
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 10 hours ago
Joined: 03/05/2017 - 20:13
Posts: 76

I now get the same can’t ship message on a couple different cells.

I saw shipping to Canada was getting harder so I placed two separate 30Q orders the first week of September.

The last time I checked Kaidomain said they could ship batteries if DHL was used for shipping.

Swib
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 26 min ago
Joined: 12/31/2015 - 19:21
Posts: 158
Location: Ontario, Canada

I can help you if you like. PM me.

If you don’t like what it looks like on the wall, take it outside.

Beachlogger
Offline
Last seen: 27 min 35 sec ago
Joined: 12/04/2013 - 23:08
Posts: 945
Location: S.E. Alaska

They wouldn’t even ship mine in the protected box. Order got cancelled. all my mail come in on jet though

jch10400
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 07/28/2016 - 06:38
Posts: 117
Location: California

At least for the U S, battery shipping changes weekly if not more often. A few months ago they wouldn’t ship 18650’s to me in California at all, then three or four weeks ago I ordered 4 30Q’s in the plastic box and they were shipped unregistered for free. I just checked, and it now says they can only ship to me for $2.50 “via air parcel register”.

Maybe if you check back in a couple of days it will say something different?

ssschen
ssschen's picture
Online
Last seen: 1 min 33 sec ago
Joined: 09/10/2017 - 22:11
Posts: 112
Location: Australia

I am in Australia, and I was able to order 4 30Q from BG on 19/09, but a week later, all batteries on the BG (and GB for that matter) are no longer available to be ordered for shipping to Australia. Sad

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 30 min 34 sec ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 4376
Location: Ontario, Canada

Linda from Banggood replied to my inquiry a week ago, and they no longer can sell Lithium Ion batteries to many countries including Canada. Sad

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

CheapThrills
CheapThrills's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 40 min ago
Joined: 07/02/2011 - 10:45
Posts: 3471
Location: Suomi
DBSAR wrote:
Linda from Banggood replied to my inquiry a week ago, and they no longer can sell Lithium Ion batteries to many countries including Canada. Sad

Bugger….
I knew I should have ordered couple more of those 4 packs when it still was possible…

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 30 min 34 sec ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 4376
Location: Ontario, Canada
CheapThrills wrote:
DBSAR wrote:
Linda from Banggood replied to my inquiry a week ago, and they no longer can sell Lithium Ion batteries to many countries including Canada. Sad

Bugger….
I knew I should have ordered couple more of those 4 packs when it still was possible…

Same, i never got to order any at all for myself yet, (except for a set i was supposed to blow up doing destructive tests on, and if i do that i don’t have any cells for the Q8.

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

AlexGT
AlexGT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 14 min ago
Joined: 06/07/2012 - 17:39
Posts: 3194
Location: Texas

My order got cancelled and refunded like 15 days after placing it, will just order from somewhere else…

Nicolicous
Nicolicous's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 22 min ago
Joined: 04/16/2016 - 08:28
Posts: 704
Location: Australia

My last batch ordered 4 weeks ago from banggood arrived without problem. Now Banggood no longer ship to most countries.

These will be used on MF02….how i wish i could of order 3 sets of these to give the juice to MF02 Sad

Can you lend me some money to buy new flashlights?

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 30 min 34 sec ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 4376
Location: Ontario, Canada
AlexGT wrote:
My order got cancelled and refunded like 15 days after placing it, will just order from somewhere else…
I am discovering most other over-seas sellers are now cutting off selling Lithium Ion cells to foreign countries. many of them i checked with have recently stopped selling to Canada due to the increasing shipping restrictions.. It looks like by next year none of us will be able to get any good quality cells from overseas, and have to buy local at ridiculous prices.

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

Light Years
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 57 min ago
Joined: 09/02/2017 - 10:47
Posts: 17
Location: QC, Canada

Does anyone from Canada bought batteries from Liionwholesale.com?

They can ship 30Q’s through UPS (not USPS) for $25.87 USD but i’m wondering if there will be an additionnal custom fee billed by UPS?

igeigeige
Online
Last seen: 13 min 2 sec ago
Joined: 08/07/2016 - 09:50
Posts: 211
Location: Philippines

Is there a possible way to order 30q to be shipped to philippines?

DENGOH
DENGOH's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 min 1 sec ago
Joined: 10/06/2012 - 05:26
Posts: 957
Location: MALAYSIA
DBSAR wrote:
AlexGT wrote:
My order got cancelled and refunded like 15 days after placing it, will just order from somewhere else…
I am discovering most other over-seas sellers are now cutting off selling Lithium Ion cells to foreign countries. many of them i checked with have recently stopped selling to Canada due to the increasing shipping restrictions.. It looks like by next year none of us will be able to get any good quality cells from overseas, and have to buy local at ridiculous prices.

It actually surprise me to see it can last until now. Fasttech was having issue shipping batteries oversea in 2013 i think.
Let’s hope Banggood and Gearbest can handle this battery shipping restriction issue.

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 30 min 34 sec ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 4376
Location: Ontario, Canada

Light Years wrote:
Does anyone from Canada bought batteries from Liionwholesale.com?

They can ship 30Q’s through UPS (not USPS) for $25.87 USD but i’m wondering if there will be an additionnal custom fee billed by UPS?

UPS is the worst, most expensive, rip-off shipper i have ever had to deal with.. They double charge, have hidden fees on top of fees, loose & destroy packages worse than basic mail, & the list goes on. I woudl never deal with them again. By the time all their fees, brokerage, their high shipping rates are all paid off it woudl cost $60.00 + dollars to order just four 18650 cells through them.

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

Pages