Liitokala Lii-100 charger for 76p SHIPPED using code.

23 posts / 0 new
Last post
scrumpypaul
scrumpypaul's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 9 hours ago
Joined: 03/19/2015 - 18:29
Posts: 652
Location: East Durham, UK
Liitokala Lii-100 charger for 76p SHIPPED using code.
Trevi_lux
Trevi_lux's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 46 sec ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 10:52
Posts: 1982
Location: Spain

Only for UK?

scrumpypaul
scrumpypaul's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 9 hours ago
Joined: 03/19/2015 - 18:29
Posts: 652
Location: East Durham, UK

Dunno. Try.

Trevi_lux
Trevi_lux's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 46 sec ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 10:52
Posts: 1982
Location: Spain

Only for UK. Tired

Woody
Woody's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 8 min ago
Joined: 02/20/2012 - 17:08
Posts: 1595
Location: London

I bought one last month for £1.52, which I thought was ridiculous. I was wrong – 76p is ridiculous! It’s a neat little charger, and has the HKJ seal of approval.

mudguts
Online
Last seen: 9 min 16 sec ago
Joined: 10/30/2013 - 12:41
Posts: 134
Location: Essex UK

Got one at £1.56 , just got another for 76p thanks

hIKARInoob
hIKARInoob's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 10 min ago
Joined: 08/28/2016 - 08:15
Posts: 2383

Still waiting for my dollar ninety nine cents to arrive… No shipping insurance or tracking payed as to keep the price to the minimum… It’s been six weeks ago… Let’s see if this little fellow arrives…

Woody
Woody's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 8 min ago
Joined: 02/20/2012 - 17:08
Posts: 1595
Location: London

Mine arrived this morning – in a box, which I don’t remember getting first time around. It would have been a nice xmas stocking filler for someone, but a friend has asked me for some recommendations for an AA light, so I’ll give this one to her to charge NiMh batteries.

Amazing deal – I think it would cost more for me to post it to the other side of town than the 76p it cost, shipped from half way across the world. Thanks again scrumpypaul for the heads up.

hIKARInoob
hIKARInoob's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 10 min ago
Joined: 08/28/2016 - 08:15
Posts: 2383
Woody wrote:
Amazing deal – I think it would cost more for me to post it to the other side of town than the 76p it cost, shipped from half way across the world. Thanks again scrumpypaul for the heads up.

I wouldn’t even get up from my comfy couch to the door for 76p. Beer

Tom Tom
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 57 min ago
Joined: 09/10/2017 - 08:30
Posts: 410

It is a ludicrous price isn’t it ?

But be cautious gifting these, I’ve had maybe 15 now, and 2 of them were well out of spec. on LiIon termination voltage. One a little high, no problem, but the other never got above 3.5V, which was disappointing, and an embarrasment to me e.g. “this wonder torch you gave me doesn’t even last 15 minutes”. You must be doing something wrong. Oh, now I see, here, try this other charger. Peace and harmony restored.

Buy 10, test, bin the bad ones but keep the cables. They are superb, when working properly.

everydaysurvivalgear
everydaysurvivalgear's picture
Offline
Last seen: 34 min 57 sec ago
Joined: 07/31/2015 - 10:25
Posts: 2494
Location: sydney australia (GMT+10)

Tom Tom wrote:
It is a ludicrous price isn’t it ?

But be cautious gifting these, I’ve had maybe 15 now, and 2 of them were well out of spec. on LiIon termination voltage. One a little high, no problem, but the other never got above 3.5V, which was disappointing, and an embarrasment to me e.g. “this wonder torch you gave me doesn’t even last 15 minutes”. You must be doing something wrong. Oh, now I see, here, try this other charger. Peace and harmony restored.

Buy 10, test, bin the bad ones but keep the cables. They are superb, when working properly.

Hey mate there where issues wit this before. Its the resistor value they use and it can be tweak it to fix. I think originally it terminating to high at like 4.25 volts. There is a thread about it but i cant find it now. Maybe the resistor has a bad connection on the low charging lii 100?

Found it lol
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/44086

Tom Tom
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 57 min ago
Joined: 09/10/2017 - 08:30
Posts: 410

everydaysurvivalgear wrote:
Tom Tom wrote:
It is a ludicrous price isn’t it ?

But be cautious gifting these, I’ve had maybe 15 now, and 2 of them were well out of spec. on LiIon termination voltage. One a little high, no problem, but the other never got above 3.5V, which was disappointing, and an embarrasment to me e.g. “this wonder torch you gave me doesn’t even last 15 minutes”. You must be doing something wrong. Oh, now I see, here, try this other charger. Peace and harmony restored.

Buy 10, test, bin the bad ones but keep the cables. They are superb, when working properly.

Hey mate there where issues wit this before. Its the resistor value they use and it can be tweak it to fix. I think originally it terminating to high at like 4.25 volts. There is a thread about it but i cant find it now. Maybe the resistor has a bad connection on the low charging lii 100?

Found it lol
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/44086

Just reporting a personal experience having bought a few, not fussed about slightly high termination, just the crappy one that put barely a puff of energy into my GFs cell. It still works fine on NiMH, so not a disaster, but really I should just chuck it.

But I am used to paying under £3 for these, delivered. 79p is ridiculous, I’d rather they spent £2.20 more on QC and components. Maybe this lovely little charger is hitting rock bottom, which would be sad, it is/was a really good one.

mudguts
Online
Last seen: 9 min 16 sec ago
Joined: 10/30/2013 - 12:41
Posts: 134
Location: Essex UK

Bought 3, tested 1 all fine, no 2 being tested now, no 3 in post

Woody
Woody's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 8 min ago
Joined: 02/20/2012 - 17:08
Posts: 1595
Location: London

The first one I bought tested fine. This one will be used only for NiMH, but thanks for the tip – I’ll check it out just in case.

SIGShooter
Offline
Last seen: 33 min 28 sec ago
Joined: 07/14/2013 - 02:10
Posts: 985
Location: northern california

Tom Tom wrote:
everydaysurvivalgear wrote:
Tom Tom wrote:
It is a ludicrous price isn’t it ?

But be cautious gifting these, I’ve had maybe 15 now, and 2 of them were well out of spec. on LiIon termination voltage. One a little high, no problem, but the other never got above 3.5V, which was disappointing, and an embarrasment to me e.g. “this wonder torch you gave me doesn’t even last 15 minutes”. You must be doing something wrong. Oh, now I see, here, try this other charger. Peace and harmony restored.

Buy 10, test, bin the bad ones but keep the cables. They are superb, when working properly.

Hey mate there where issues wit this before. Its the resistor value they use and it can be tweak it to fix. I think originally it terminating to high at like 4.25 volts. There is a thread about it but i cant find it now. Maybe the resistor has a bad connection on the low charging lii 100?

Found it lol
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/44086

Just reporting a personal experience having bought a few, not fussed about slightly high termination, just the crappy one that put barely a puff of energy into my GFs cell. It still works fine on NiMH, so not a disaster, but really I should just chuck it.

But I am used to paying under £3 for these, delivered. 79p is ridiculous, I’d rather they spent £2.20 more on QC and components. Maybe this lovely little charger is hitting rock bottom, which would be sad, it is/was a really good one.


My Littokala 202 refused to charge any lithium battery when connected to my computer’s usb 3 port. However it works fine when I power it with a decent charger so you might try a different power source than the one you were using before.
mudguts
Online
Last seen: 9 min 16 sec ago
Joined: 10/30/2013 - 12:41
Posts: 134
Location: Essex UK

Charger 2 works fine, lithium charged to 4.14v via 2a usb powers supply,

everydaysurvivalgear
everydaysurvivalgear's picture
Offline
Last seen: 34 min 57 sec ago
Joined: 07/31/2015 - 10:25
Posts: 2494
Location: sydney australia (GMT+10)

That is a bit low 4.14v but still acceptable if i could choose id charge all cells to around 4.22v i like slight performance increase.

Is the battery new or old?

mudguts
Online
Last seen: 9 min 16 sec ago
Joined: 10/30/2013 - 12:41
Posts: 134
Location: Essex UK

This was quite a old 16240 cell, still ok for a travel charger etc

bella-headlight
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 57 min ago
Joined: 01/10/2016 - 16:17
Posts: 1096
Location: United Kingdom

Ordered one on the 25th Oct for 76p & it arrived on the 7th November, in a cardboard box as opposed to the clear plastic pouches my others came in Smile
I already have 4 & I am going to put this one with a Nitecore HC60 I am giving to a friend for xmas, with a protected Panny B, so that he can charge a spare cell Wink
Tested the new Lii-100 & it charged a new Panny B to 4.22v immediately off the charger & settled to 4.19v after a while, spot on IMO & how I like my cells charged Thumbs Up
Unbelievable at 76p Smile

Ian

Tom Tom
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 57 min ago
Joined: 09/10/2017 - 08:30
Posts: 410

SIGShooter wrote:
Tom Tom wrote:
everydaysurvivalgear wrote:
Tom Tom wrote:
It is a ludicrous price isn’t it ?

But be cautious gifting these, I’ve had maybe 15 now, and 2 of them were well out of spec. on LiIon termination voltage. One a little high, no problem, but the other never got above 3.5V, which was disappointing, and an embarrasment to me e.g. “this wonder torch you gave me doesn’t even last 15 minutes”. You must be doing something wrong. Oh, now I see, here, try this other charger. Peace and harmony restored.

Buy 10, test, bin the bad ones but keep the cables. They are superb, when working properly.

Hey mate there where issues wit this before. Its the resistor value they use and it can be tweak it to fix. I think originally it terminating to high at like 4.25 volts. There is a thread about it but i cant find it now. Maybe the resistor has a bad connection on the low charging lii 100?

Found it lol
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/44086

Just reporting a personal experience having bought a few, not fussed about slightly high termination, just the crappy one that put barely a puff of energy into my GFs cell. It still works fine on NiMH, so not a disaster, but really I should just chuck it.

But I am used to paying under £3 for these, delivered. 79p is ridiculous, I’d rather they spent £2.20 more on QC and components. Maybe this lovely little charger is hitting rock bottom, which would be sad, it is/was a really good one.

My Littokala 202 refused to charge any lithium battery when connected to my computer’s usb 3 port. However it works fine when I power it with a decent charger so you might try a different power source than the one you were using before.

Tried, I know what I found, the micro USB charger was good and strong, the Liito was duff. No problem, price was good, had many before and will buy again, and I’ve just checked, it was number 13 that I bought.

Just don’t expect miracles in QC, if any, at this price. Race to the bottom is so sad. Design is great. The charger/powerbank is very good indeed. I just had one bad one out of 15. Test and verify yourself, I think you will be very happy. It is good, I think the best, and it’s 2 and 4 cell variants, I have them too.

Far too inexpensive, delivered, the world has gone mad for several years, a re-balancing is needed, but that usually requires bad things to happen.

Already are. Meanwhile grab these excellent devices for, basically, free. They are worth it.

Phlogiston
Offline
Last seen: 18 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 10/27/2016 - 16:57
Posts: 276
Location: Scotland

The code still works! A new Lii-100 is now on the way to me Smile

Thanks for the heads-up Thumbs Up

ohbreeeezy
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 2 hours ago
Joined: 09/26/2017 - 16:07
Posts: 26
Location: California

What about US? Sad

Flying Luminosity
Flying Luminosity's picture
Offline
Last seen: 18 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 09/12/2017 - 13:33
Posts: 118
Location: UK

Crazy price, couldn’t resist. So far I’ve got at least half a dozen LiitoKala chargers – they’re great for whenever I introduce someone to the wonderful world of flashlights and Li ion technology!

And yes, I agree – the boxes are a nice touch. Better than the pouches they were using before.