ReyLight Ti Lan 2.0 & Pineapple (Mini)

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
steel_1024
steel_1024's picture
Online
Last seen: 3 min 55 sec ago
Joined: 10/17/2016 - 14:06
Posts: 210
Location: Taiwan
ReyLight Ti Lan 2.0 & Pineapple (Mini)

First ReyLight is the triple ti. I really like it.

While ago I got the Pineapple brass(AA), I do enjoy the hefty in hand. It has a very usefull mode spacing, the moon mode is fantastic.

Ti LAN(AA) uses the same driver, I’m loving the design, the feel and the trits slots arround the tail, even without any trits.

Just purchased the LAN 2.0 sandblasted, it has a longer tube, which is about 3.5mm, to fit more protected batteries.
Best thing is the upgraded reflector, no rings around it anymore, and it seems brighter than old one.

The new bamboo box is looking better than the old jewelry box. LAN is “蘭” in Chinese, name of a flower(orchid), or a name. It is printed in tranditonal Chinese.

Specs is printed in the back of the box, output and runtime, blablaa… compatible with both AA and 14500 Li-ion, it is a nice to have more lumens.

Features a Nichia 219C 4000K 90CRI LED, which provides the best beam IMO.

Another side

Pineapple was vacuum sealed to prevent any patina before you get it.

LAN 2.0 that I choice Sandblasted

pineapple mini(AAA), pineapple

HaHa, That’s a real pineapple

Each comes with a clip. Pineapple mini clip could be mounted on the other side, so you can attach it to the cap or strip of the backpack.

Trits slots.

Nichia 219C 4000K 90CRI LED and orange peel reflector.

They are really some good EDC lights.

Drivers and reflectors

Tail assembly

Ti LAN

Moon mode

Pineapple mini has moon as well.

Three teardrops in the head, 3 trits slots as well.

Beam shot

4000K

Sorry for my poor english.

Edited by: steel_1024 on 10/27/2017 - 07:15
james y
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 21 hours ago
Joined: 06/15/2016 - 23:09
Posts: 105
Location: Malaysia

Very nice, thank you for the photos. Soon I will have the 4 pieces too. Thumbs Up

WWEFANS
WWEFANS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 26 min ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 02:35
Posts: 1946
Location: 1200km away from home.

Nice pics. Thanks.

Nicolicous
Nicolicous's picture
Online
Last seen: 10 min 29 sec ago
Joined: 04/16/2016 - 08:28
Posts: 785
Location: Australia

Can you lend me some money to buy new flashlights?

steel_1024
steel_1024's picture
Online
Last seen: 3 min 55 sec ago
Joined: 10/17/2016 - 14:06
Posts: 210
Location: Taiwan

Took some new photos

Sorry for my poor english.

surasakkongtha
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 27 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2017 - 21:19
Posts: 22
Location: Thailand

Nice flashlight.Can you tell me where I can buy ReyLight Ti Lan 2.0?

WWEFANS
WWEFANS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 26 min ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 02:35
Posts: 1946
Location: 1200km away from home.
surasakkongtha wrote:
Nice flashlight.Can you tell me where I can buy ReyLight Ti Lan 2.0?

PM coming.

Gunga
Gunga's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 19 hours ago
Joined: 11/28/2014 - 16:56
Posts: 1588
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Great pictures! What do you use as an imaging host? I need to switch from photo bucket.

steel_1024
steel_1024's picture
Online
Last seen: 3 min 55 sec ago
Joined: 10/17/2016 - 14:06
Posts: 210
Location: Taiwan
Gunga wrote:
Great pictures! What do you use as an imaging host? I need to switch from photo bucket.

Flickr

Sorry for my poor english.

hanoilighting208
hanoilighting208's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 51 min ago
Joined: 08/02/2017 - 00:11
Posts: 33
Location: Viet Nam

Good . It made me want to eat pineapple Big Smile

The gioi den chum trang tri noi that chat luong cao, gia thanh re tai Ha Noi

Steve QQ
Offline
Last seen: 27 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 12/05/2017 - 01:12
Posts: 20

Traditional Chinese characters:蘭

Simplified Chinese characters: 兰
Ahaha I am from china,I know Rey,we are friends

Steve QQ
Offline
Last seen: 27 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 12/05/2017 - 01:12
Posts: 20
WWEFANS wrote:
surasakkongtha wrote:
Nice flashlight.Can you tell me where I can buy ReyLight Ti Lan 2.0?

PM coming.


Hey buddy,I Joined the BLF
WWEFANS
WWEFANS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 26 min ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 02:35
Posts: 1946
Location: 1200km away from home.
Steve QQ wrote:
WWEFANS wrote:
surasakkongtha wrote:
Nice flashlight.Can you tell me where I can buy ReyLight Ti Lan 2.0?

PM coming.


Hey buddy,I Joined the BLF

哈哈 你好。
Steve QQ
Offline
Last seen: 27 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 12/05/2017 - 01:12
Posts: 20
WWEFANS wrote:
Steve QQ wrote:
WWEFANS wrote:
surasakkongtha wrote:
Nice flashlight.Can you tell me where I can buy ReyLight Ti Lan 2.0?

PM coming.


Hey buddy,I Joined the BLF

哈哈 你好。

I think this is your first time to use Chinese on BLF~哈哈哈哈(Haha)
MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 58 min 13 sec ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 875
Location: Portugal

Sorry for my ignorance, but the triple is a modded flashlight, an old or an upcoming model? I’ve never seen it before, I guess!

Beautiful lights, all of them Love

DB Custom said: "Hide your billfold, cut up your credit cards... you're a perfect candidate for full blown flashaholism and will soon need dedicated flashlight cabinets. [...] Have fun! Modding is next... :P" 

Reviews : Amutorch S3 - XPG3-S3 /  AM S3 vs Neal 219c  /  Amutorch AM30 - XHP70.2 / Nitefox UT20 / Sofirn SF14 & SP10A / 

Mods and tricks: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5                             Convoy S2+ TIR Lenses on: XML2 / XPL-HI                             Others: Convoy S2+ Mini (Biscotti 3 & 1*7135)

 

WWEFANS
WWEFANS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 26 min ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 02:35
Posts: 1946
Location: 1200km away from home.

MascaratumB wrote:
Sorry for my ignorance, but the triple is a modded flashlight, an old or an upcoming model? I’ve never seen it before, I guess!

Beautiful lights, all of them Love

It is an old model. Will have it lanuched again soon.

mickscott
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 43 sec ago
Joined: 12/04/2012 - 14:03
Posts: 69

Received my 3 x pineapple mini AAA yesterday.
Thank you very much WWEFANS

BRILLIANT beautiful powerful flashlight .
Fantastic price for a all brass flashlight.
I have about 100x AAA Flashlights and the ` Pineapple mini ` is easily one of the ` Best ` especially for the price.

Can I order another 3x `pineapple mini AAA ` and any other ` Pineapples` you have Please.

Thank you WWEFANS,

Cheers, Mick

WWEFANS
WWEFANS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 26 min ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 02:35
Posts: 1946
Location: 1200km away from home.

mickscott wrote:
Received my 3 x pineapple mini AAA yesterday.
Thank you very much WWEFANS

BRILLIANT beautiful powerful flashlight .
Fantastic price for a all brass flashlight.
I have about 100x AAA Flashlights and the ` Pineapple mini ` is easily one of the ` Best ` especially for the price.

Can I order another 3x `pineapple mini AAA ` and any other ` Pineapples` you have Please.

Thank you WWEFANS,

Cheers, Mick

PMd

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 58 min 13 sec ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 875
Location: Portugal

WWEFANS wrote:
MascaratumB wrote:
Sorry for my ignorance, but the triple is a modded flashlight, an old or an upcoming model? I’ve never seen it before, I guess!

Beautiful lights, all of them Love

It is an old model. Will have it lanuched again soon.

I’ll be looking forward for it Big SmileCool

DB Custom said: "Hide your billfold, cut up your credit cards... you're a perfect candidate for full blown flashaholism and will soon need dedicated flashlight cabinets. [...] Have fun! Modding is next... :P" 

Reviews : Amutorch S3 - XPG3-S3 /  AM S3 vs Neal 219c  /  Amutorch AM30 - XHP70.2 / Nitefox UT20 / Sofirn SF14 & SP10A / 

Mods and tricks: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5                             Convoy S2+ TIR Lenses on: XML2 / XPL-HI                             Others: Convoy S2+ Mini (Biscotti 3 & 1*7135)