☢ [Bilakos10 Premium Deals] ● Astrolux C8 Silver ● Lumintop EDC Pico ● Lumintop Tool AA Gray / White ● Fireflies E01

2397 posts / 0 new
Last post
sithlord
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 weeks ago
Joined: 10/27/2017 - 10:13
Posts: 69
Location: Germany

As usual for Gearbest, the code for Convoy C8 6 / 8 x 7135 L2 T6 - 4C LED Flashlight - 6 X 7135 WHITE LIGHT and INR18650 - 25R 2500mAh 30A 3.7V 18650 Li-ion Battery - 4PCS is not applicable for shipments to Germany.  

What's the deal? I intended to purchase multiple lights for Christmas but that is gonna happen on another platform now.

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1260
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece

tjoep wrote:

expired?

The coupon isn’t expired.
Try to remove the product from your basket and add it again.

My daily deals thread: ☢ [Gearbest.com Special Deals]
If you need any coupon code, just leave a reply on the thread.

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1260
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
sithlord wrote:

As usual for Gearbest, the code for Convoy C8 6 / 8 × 7135 L2 T6 – 4C LED Flashlight – 6 × 7135 WHITE LIGHT and INR18650 – 25R 2500mAh 30A 3.7V 18650 Li-ion Battery – 4PCS is not applicable for shipments to Germany.  


What’s the deal? I intended to purchase multiple lights for Christmas but that is gonna happen on another platform now.

Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about it.
Gearbest’s managers are the ones who decide for which countries the offers will work.

My daily deals thread: ☢ [Gearbest.com Special Deals]
If you need any coupon code, just leave a reply on the thread.

sithlord
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 weeks ago
Joined: 10/27/2017 - 10:13
Posts: 69
Location: Germany

You could convey your customers' disapproval of their coupon policy. Maybe it works...

 

Additionally, Gearbest will ship to or direct neighbors without issues but not to Europe's largest country. That's weird. If they have a sound reason, maybe I could understand those restrictions.

tjoep
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 10/06/2017 - 06:06
Posts: 14

Same for BE btw, almost always excluded…

DmK
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 9 hours ago
Joined: 11/28/2016 - 09:42
Posts: 109
Location: Lithuania

tjoep wrote:

expired?


tjoep, exactly the same problem I have. No one coupon “BlackFriday” worked for me. reason unknown, nobody can explain it.

Armytek Predator Pro V3 XHP35HI, Eagle Eye X6 XPL-HI, Convoy C8+ XPL-HI, Skilhunt H03, H03RC, Nitecore TIP, and various no-name ...

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1260
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece

I have personally tested the coupon for the S2+ and it works OK for me.
Maybe you could try to ‘Proceed to Checkout’ in order to see whether the actual price reduces.

My daily deals thread: ☢ [Gearbest.com Special Deals]
If you need any coupon code, just leave a reply on the thread.

shirnask
shirnask's picture
Offline
Last seen: 24 min 34 sec ago
Joined: 03/21/2016 - 23:58
Posts: 846
Location: Louisiana

DQG Tiny ordered!

Thanks

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 8231
Location: nyc

bilakos10 wrote:
The coupon isn’t expired.

Try to remove the product from your basket and add it again.

EUR vs USD, maybe?

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

tjoep
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 10/06/2017 - 06:06
Posts: 14

Lightbringer wrote:
bilakos10 wrote:
The coupon isn’t expired.

Try to remove the product from your basket and add it again.

EUR vs USD, maybe?


It should be 10€. Other global coupons work fine for me. But when it’s a NL specific one, it doesn’t.
DmK
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 9 hours ago
Joined: 11/28/2016 - 09:42
Posts: 109
Location: Lithuania

£, $, € or any other currency is not making any difference.

bilakos10 wrote:
I have personally tested the coupon for the S2+ and it works OK for me.
Maybe you could try to ‘Proceed to Checkout’ in order to see whether the actual price reduces.

no, it doesn’t.
the price is 17, after coupon applied as you can see at the picture provided, the price jumps up to 27, next page it is 17, like without coupon as points are acceptable. Weird.
coupon is not expired, otherwise it would be clearly stated.
by the way USOL39 code expired.

Armytek Predator Pro V3 XHP35HI, Eagle Eye X6 XPL-HI, Convoy C8+ XPL-HI, Skilhunt H03, H03RC, Nitecore TIP, and various no-name ...

F_B
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 10/24/2017 - 15:25
Posts: 27
Location: Germany

A quick note to those that are having problems with showing higher prices in their basket subtotal:
You can see that there is a bold orange FIXED PRICE Coupon showing.
Try to complete your order and you will see that you are going to be charged the coupon price.
It was irritating for me first, but it worked for me. At least at times when Germany was not excluded from all the coupons.

Smittymojo
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 07/31/2016 - 04:49
Posts: 186

Just ordered the Convoy UV, thanks for the deal!

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1260
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
DmK wrote:
£, $, € or any other currency is not making any difference.
bilakos10 wrote:
I have personally tested the coupon for the S2+ and it works OK for me. Maybe you could try to ‘Proceed to Checkout’ in order to see whether the actual price reduces.
no, it doesn’t. the price is 17, after coupon applied as you can see at the picture provided, the price jumps up to 27, next page it is 17, like without coupon as points are acceptable. Weird. coupon is not expired, otherwise it would be clearly stated. by the way USOL39 code expired.

Thanks for pointing out the expired coupon.
As for the price adjustment with the coupon, try to do what @F_B suggested and report back.

My daily deals thread: ☢ [Gearbest.com Special Deals]
If you need any coupon code, just leave a reply on the thread.

DmK
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 9 hours ago
Joined: 11/28/2016 - 09:42
Posts: 109
Location: Lithuania

hm, F_B, i’m afraid i’ll be charged full price. as i mentioned before i can use points, what is impossible when coupon applied.

Armytek Predator Pro V3 XHP35HI, Eagle Eye X6 XPL-HI, Convoy C8+ XPL-HI, Skilhunt H03, H03RC, Nitecore TIP, and various no-name ...

F_B
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 10/24/2017 - 15:25
Posts: 27
Location: Germany

@DmK
pity that it doesn’t work for you. Unfortunately i can’t check myself as I’m not able to use any of the good coupons

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 8231
Location: nyc
Smittymojo wrote:
Just ordered the Convoy UV, thanks for the deal!

If I didn’t have 3 already (2 at 20bux a pop Flat Stare ), I wouldda pulled the trigger on this one so fast…

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1260
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Lightbringer wrote:
Smittymojo wrote:
Just ordered the Convoy UV, thanks for the deal!

If I didn’t have 3 already (2 at 20bux a pop Flat Stare ), I wouldda pulled the trigger on this one so fast…

That’s what you get for not waiting for my deals Big Smile

My daily deals thread: ☢ [Gearbest.com Special Deals]
If you need any coupon code, just leave a reply on the thread.

Sirius9
Sirius9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 03/04/2012 - 19:23
Posts: 4507
Location: South Europe

He is usually sleeping when you post new deals Silly

 

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1260
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Sirius9 wrote:
He is usually sleeping when you post new deals Silly

I post the deals at 3.00 pm local time, which translates to 8.00 am for NYC.
No excuse for @Lightbringer not to be awake by that time Cool

My daily deals thread: ☢ [Gearbest.com Special Deals]
If you need any coupon code, just leave a reply on the thread.

tjoep
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 10/06/2017 - 06:06
Posts: 14

F_B wrote:
A quick note to those that are having problems with showing higher prices in their basket subtotal:
You can see that there is a bold orange FIXED PRICE Coupon showing.
Try to complete your order and you will see that you are going to be charged the coupon price.
It was irritating for me first, but it worked for me. At least at times when Germany was not excluded from all the coupons.

Nope, when I go to paypall, it aksks 17 euro, not 10. Clear cache, other browser, other computer… same thing.
bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1260
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
tjoep wrote:
F_B wrote:
A quick note to those that are having problems with showing higher prices in their basket subtotal: You can see that there is a bold orange FIXED PRICE Coupon showing. Try to complete your order and you will see that you are going to be charged the coupon price. It was irritating for me first, but it worked for me. At least at times when Germany was not excluded from all the coupons.
Nope, when I go to paypall, it aksks 17 euro, not 10. Clear cache, other browser, other computer… same thing.

That’s really frustrating.
I can verify that the coupon is working, as some people have already placed their orders.
Do you try to use GB discount points in your order?

My daily deals thread: ☢ [Gearbest.com Special Deals]
If you need any coupon code, just leave a reply on the thread.

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 8231
Location: nyc
bilakos10 wrote:
Lightbringer wrote:
Smittymojo wrote:
Just ordered the Convoy UV, thanks for the deal!

If I didn’t have 3 already (2 at 20bux a pop Flat Stare ), I wouldda pulled the trigger on this one so fast…

That’s what you get for not waiting for my deals Big Smile

Tell me about it…

This was a ways back, when 20bux each was a great deal! That nice Nichia UVLED was the cat’s balls!

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 8231
Location: nyc
bilakos10 wrote:
Sirius9 wrote:
He is usually sleeping when you post new deals Silly

I post the deals at 3.00 pm local time, which translates to 8.00 am for NYC.

No excuse for @Lightbringer not to be awake by that time Cool

I’m nocturnal.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1260
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Lightbringer wrote:
bilakos10 wrote:
Sirius9 wrote:
He is usually sleeping when you post new deals Silly

I post the deals at 3.00 pm local time, which translates to 8.00 am for NYC.

No excuse for @Lightbringer not to be awake by that time Cool

I’m nocturnal.

I am guessing that’s your way to justify your flashaholism LOL

My daily deals thread: ☢ [Gearbest.com Special Deals]
If you need any coupon code, just leave a reply on the thread.

brighty
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 12/07/2016 - 04:16
Posts: 1
Location: EU

bilakos10 wrote:
tjoep wrote:

expired?

The coupon isn’t expired.
Try to remove the product from your basket and add it again.

Now it is. I have had C2UV in my basket, and code expired at the time of payment, so price increased from 11€ GB to 18 € at PayPal confirmation screen, so I have cancelled the order. Angry

FreeMagenta
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 4 days ago
Joined: 10/12/2014 - 12:50
Posts: 175
Location: Poland

Confirming – Convoy S2+ UV code expired
Convoy C8 8×7135 is ‘discontinued’

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1260
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece

@brighty and FreeMagenta,

Thanks for pointing out the expired coupon.
I removed it from the OP.

More deals to follow tomorrow at the usual time Big Smile

My daily deals thread: ☢ [Gearbest.com Special Deals]
If you need any coupon code, just leave a reply on the thread.

Sirius9
Sirius9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 03/04/2012 - 19:23
Posts: 4507
Location: South Europe

Don’t let me down tomorow, make a note: “code for Zanflare F1 US$9.90, 500 pcs at least”. Silly Big Smile Beer

 

specing
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 5 months ago
Joined: 01/28/2017 - 19:09
Posts: 7

would it be possible to get some amazing SI coupons for the Imalent HR20 and maybe Lii-500 bare or EU plug?

Pages