Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

2309 posts / 0 new
Last post
Terry White
Terry White's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 09/22/2016 - 04:14
Posts: 1018
Location: South Carolina

The last we talked about it shipping would start soon after the sale ends. I will ask of a more specific date. 

 

This sale may run a bit past the orignal ending date if all the units have not sold. Once my samples arrive and the performance it as it should be sell out of any of this 300 left will be quick.  There aree a lot of names I would almost always see that I do not see a post. They are all stull members lol many much longer thab me and they are like I am. As soon as the first review posts then they decide. Lol either way it will be loads of fun. I love testing totally new lights.  And these are totally new. All the way down to the drivers so it may actually surpass what any of us expect and that is when it really gets fun.

 

Lol I will be satisfied with just all going asx it should.

Terry White

Skype terrywhite1@live.com

Skuffe
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 4 days ago
Joined: 01/06/2018 - 04:20
Posts: 7
Location: Denmark

Terry, i would like to add the charger to my previous order.
I am going to send another 10$ to haikelite@yeah.net in a few minutes for the addition of the charger, hope this is OK Smile

Terry White
Terry White's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 09/22/2016 - 04:14
Posts: 1018
Location: South Carolina

Skuffe wrote:
Terry, i would like to add the charger to my previous order. I am going to send another 10$ to haikelite@yeah.net in a few minutes for the addition of the charger, hope this is OK :-)

 

It should be fine. in the message section remind them you have already paid for the light. Never hurts to cover yourself.

Terry White

Skype terrywhite1@live.com

vinte77
Offline
Last seen: 17 min 1 sec ago
Joined: 03/04/2014 - 18:43
Posts: 669
Location: California

When can we expect the lights to be shipped out from this group buy?

two fifty
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 2 days ago
Joined: 12/24/2017 - 09:49
Posts: 14
Location: USA
Terry White wrote:

Skuffe wrote:
Terry, i would like to add the charger to my previous order. I am going to send another 10$ to haikelite@yeah.net in a few minutes for the addition of the charger, hope this is OK Smile

 


It should be fine. in the message section remind them you have already paid for the light. Never hurts to cover yourself.

I’d like to add a charger also to my fully paid previous order. Will send another $10 to haikelite@yeah.net and add a note about my earlier order

Terry White
Terry White's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 09/22/2016 - 04:14
Posts: 1018
Location: South Carolina

two fifty wrote:
Terry White wrote:

Skuffe wrote:
Terry, i would like to add the charger to my previous order. I am going to send another 10$ to haikelite@yeah.net in a few minutes for the addition of the charger, hope this is OK :-)

 

It should be fine. in the message section remind them you have already paid for the light. Never hurts to cover yourself.

I'd like to add a charger also to my fully paid previous order. Will send another $10 to haikelite@yeah.net and add a note about my earlier order

 

Yes be sure to note that you have already pad for the light I would even add the transaction ID just to be sure.

Terry White

Skype terrywhite1@live.com

Jimmy007
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 9 hours ago
Joined: 01/07/2016 - 15:40
Posts: 59
Location: Poland

triple Xhp70.2 NW deep blue + charger/power bank. $25 paid.

hIKARInoob
hIKARInoob's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 24 sec ago
Joined: 08/28/2016 - 08:15
Posts: 3763

Is the colour of the charger/power bank by any chance colour coordinated with the light itself? So if you have a blue light, then the charger is blue as well?

Terry White
Terry White's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 09/22/2016 - 04:14
Posts: 1018
Location: South Carolina

hIKARInoob wrote:
Is the colour of the charger/power bank by any chance colour coordinated with the light itself? So if you have a blue light, then the charger is blue as well?

 

I can ask but I can pretty much say that will probably no... Not sure what the final product color will be on those yet. If he did somehow say yes the price I don't think could stay at $10.00. At that price it is just enough for them to break even plus maybe 2 percent.

 

I will ask though... I am curious about the final color as well...

Terry White

Skype terrywhite1@live.com

hIKARInoob
hIKARInoob's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 24 sec ago
Joined: 08/28/2016 - 08:15
Posts: 3763
Terry White wrote:

hIKARInoob wrote:
Is the colour of the charger/power bank by any chance colour coordinated with the light itself? So if you have a blue light, then the charger is blue as well?

 


I can ask but I can pretty much say that will probably no… Not sure what the final product color will be on those yet. If he did somehow say yes the price I don’t think could stay at $10.00. At that price it is just enough for them to break even plus maybe 2 percent.


 


I will ask though… I am curious about the final color as well…

I tried to visualise the colour of the chargers, but could not come up with a colour. Since there will only be like 50~80 lights that are blue, green or tan/yellow, there is a possibility that the chargers may get anodised in the same batch as the lights (batch process: more lights per batch, the lower the price per light). So the upcharge may actually be quite reasonable. Of course, wishful thinking… But man, it will look great… Cool

flybird
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 5 days ago
Joined: 10/08/2016 - 05:25
Posts: 93

Just wonder how many quantity left to order ( out of 300 ) ?

sherman2k
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 19 hours ago
Joined: 01/03/2018 - 00:46
Posts: 169
Location: California

Just a suggestion maybe its time to have a list of the name with payment status. So you know who is paid in full or just deposit only

southland
southland's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 16 hours ago
Joined: 11/04/2012 - 07:15
Posts: 3170
Location: Georgia, USA

flybird wrote:
Just wonder how many quantity left to order ( out of 300 ) ?

Counted a couple of days ago and it was at 45, probably still less than 50 ordered.
flybird
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 5 days ago
Joined: 10/08/2016 - 05:25
Posts: 93

How do I cancel the order ? I already pay a full payment ? Please advise. Thank you.

Soldier
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 39 min ago
Joined: 07/11/2017 - 14:44
Posts: 42
Location: Germany

Triple XHP70.2 CW with blue body.
Paid 15 $ .

Terry White
Terry White's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 09/22/2016 - 04:14
Posts: 1018
Location: South Carolina

flybird wrote:
How do I cancel the order ? I already pay a full payment ? Please advise. Thank you.

 

Send a PM to Dale

Terry White

Skype terrywhite1@live.com

westcoastwonders
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 days ago
Joined: 09/09/2016 - 02:14
Posts: 47
Location: Vancouver Island

Could you me down for a Sand Tan NW XHP35 with batteries and the charger.

Paid in Full.

Thank you Dale and Terry.

Terry White
Terry White's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 09/22/2016 - 04:14
Posts: 1018
Location: South Carolina

westcoastwonders wrote:
Could you me down for a Sand Tan NW XHP35 with batteries and the charger. Paid in Full. Thank you Dale and Terry.

 

As long as you made a notation in the message in PayPal you should be good to go... 

Terry White

Skype terrywhite1@live.com

smokuxx1987
smokuxx1987's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 27 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2017 - 18:23
Posts: 137
Location: Poland

I will take 2x charger.

I just make a Full payment for :
2 psc Haikelite MT09R NW deep blue
2 pcs chager

Making the payment list and order list will be resonably in this moment until there are not many orders.

mortuus
mortuus's picture
Online
Last seen: 5 min 47 sec ago
Joined: 12/16/2014 - 09:33
Posts: 969
Location: Sweden

I will buy:

1x MT09R triple 35 high Cool White Green $105
4*18650 Button top Sony VTC6 3000mAh 30A $20.00

Paid in full.

...where Frugal meets with Flashlight!

mortuus
mortuus's picture
Online
Last seen: 5 min 47 sec ago
Joined: 12/16/2014 - 09:33
Posts: 969
Location: Sweden

ok nevermind problem solved sent pm to Dale and he noted the correct color which i forgot add in payment.

...where Frugal meets with Flashlight!

Terry White
Terry White's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 09/22/2016 - 04:14
Posts: 1018
Location: South Carolina

mortuus wrote:
ok nevermind problem solved sent pm to Dale and he noted the correct color which i forgot add in payment.

 

As long as everything is good...

 

Let me know if I can help...

Terry White

Skype terrywhite1@live.com

leroycp
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 2 min ago
Joined: 12/27/2015 - 19:24
Posts: 672
Location: Stewart TN

Ordered deep blue xhp70.2 paypal in full

rizky_p
rizky_p's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 5 hours ago
Joined: 03/01/2011 - 05:06
Posts: 927
Location: Indonesia

Can anyone tell me Dale’s blf name? I would like to order without the batteries.

Terry White
Terry White's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 09/22/2016 - 04:14
Posts: 1018
Location: South Carolina

rizky_p wrote:
Can anyone tell me Dale's blf name? I would like to order without the batteries.

 

It's Haikelite Offical...

Terry White

Skype terrywhite1@live.com

rizky_p
rizky_p's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 5 hours ago
Joined: 03/01/2011 - 05:06
Posts: 927
Location: Indonesia

Ah i see thank you.

Terry White
Terry White's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 09/22/2016 - 04:14
Posts: 1018
Location: South Carolina

 You are very welcome...

Terry White

Skype terrywhite1@live.com

byarnell05
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 2 days ago
Joined: 09/13/2011 - 02:32
Posts: 81
Location: Washington

Any more news on when some review samples might arrive? I know a lot of us are patiently waiting on those.

Terry White
Terry White's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 09/22/2016 - 04:14
Posts: 1018
Location: South Carolina

byarnell05 wrote:
Any more news on when some review samples might arrive? I know a lot of us are patiently waiting on those.

 

The 70.2 sample is due in Monday and the 35 high a few days later...

Terry White

Skype terrywhite1@live.com

byarnell05
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 2 days ago
Joined: 09/13/2011 - 02:32
Posts: 81
Location: Washington
Terry White wrote:

byarnell05 wrote:
Any more news on when some review samples might arrive? I know a lot of us are patiently waiting on those.

 


The 70.2 sample is due in Monday and the 35 high a few days later…

Perfect, thanks for the update.

Pages

Topic locked