LH351D 4000K 90cri group buy.

158 posts / 0 new
Last post
AEDe
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 35 min ago
Joined: 12/01/2016 - 12:07
Posts: 215
Location: Moscow

Barkuti wrote:

Can you take €uro bank transfer AEDe? Big Smile LoL!



I’ll find out about this , but I think I can not. I havent got euro bank account.

About 351D I’ll take them all(~400). So you can take your time.
But if you want 351B or something else – be quick))

The_Driver
The_Driver's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 10/20/2016 - 05:51
Posts: 828
Location: Germany

They also offer the Luxeon MZ 3V with 5700K 90CRI. That is a great LED! It’s very efficient for a high-cri LED, has a very low Vf, tolerates a high max current and has a perfectly even tint.

EDIT: it’s the 12V version. Sad

BlueSwordM
BlueSwordM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 11/29/2017 - 12:34
Posts: 90
Location: Canada

I’d say I am interested in 3.

Sign me up.

Edit: Add another 3 to the mix. Total of 6.

Agro
Online
Last seen: 4 min 30 sec ago
Joined: 05/14/2017 - 11:16
Posts: 1849
Location: Ślōnsk

The_Driver wrote:
They also offer the Luxeon MZ 3V with 5700K 90CRI. That is a great LED! It’s very efficient for a high-cri LED, has a very low Vf, tolerates a high max current and has a perfectly even tint.

The way I see it that’s the 12V variant.
BTW CRI 70 is here as well:
https://eng.e-neon.ru/power-leds/high-power-led/lmz7-sw50
GrayEngineer
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 02/16/2018 - 22:12
Posts: 3
Location: SE Idaho

I’ll take 9 of these whenever they are available. Thanks!

The_Driver
The_Driver's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 10/20/2016 - 05:51
Posts: 828
Location: Germany
Agro wrote:
The_Driver wrote:
They also offer the Luxeon MZ 3V with 5700K 90CRI. That is a great LED! It’s very efficient for a high-cri LED, has a very low Vf, tolerates a high max current and has a perfectly even tint.
The way I see it that’s the 12V variant. BTW CRI 70 is here as well: https://eng.e-neon.ru/power-leds/high-power-led/lmz7-sw50

Yeah, I must have overflown the specs too quickly. Thanks!

AEDe
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 35 min ago
Joined: 12/01/2016 - 12:07
Posts: 215
Location: Moscow

The second bunch is 320pcs*351D in total. ~150 are still vacant.

BlueSwordM
BlueSwordM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 11/29/2017 - 12:34
Posts: 90
Location: Canada

Hey AEDe. Could you perhaps add an additional 3 LEDs to my interest? A total of 6 LEDs would be great.

Sledgestone
Online
Last seen: 8 min 36 sec ago
Joined: 11/07/2015 - 06:55
Posts: 597
Location: Sweden

I’ve not been added to the list yet?

AEDe
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 35 min ago
Joined: 12/01/2016 - 12:07
Posts: 215
Location: Moscow

Sledgestone wrote:
I’ve not been added to the list yet?

Sorry. List updated.
azhu
azhu's picture
Offline
Last seen: 18 hours 7 min ago
Joined: 09/24/2015 - 06:48
Posts: 8
Location: United States

Please add me to the list as well for 50. Thanks!

Hi, my name is Andy and I’m a flashlight fanatic.

BlueSwordM
BlueSwordM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 11/29/2017 - 12:34
Posts: 90
Location: Canada

Damn 50. Quite a bit.

You gonna replace all your 219Cs with this, huh?

azhu
azhu's picture
Offline
Last seen: 18 hours 7 min ago
Joined: 09/24/2015 - 06:48
Posts: 8
Location: United States

If all the specs I’m seeing are true, yes. I have quite a few triples. 3 emitters here and there will add up pretty quickly… haha.

Hi, my name is Andy and I’m a flashlight fanatic.

g_damian
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 12 min ago
Joined: 08/20/2017 - 06:52
Posts: 144

I’m interested in 8. Thanks.

Barkuti
Barkuti's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 55 min ago
Joined: 02/19/2014 - 14:46
Posts: 2303
Location: Alhama de Murcia, Spain

Question for AEDe: since it seems you need the money in russian rubles, wouldn't it make sense to send you the money in this currency? 

Thought about this a while ago. For those of us whose currency isn't US dollars it just doesn't make sense to buy and send you dollar$, for you to withdraw russian rubles later. This is twice the currency conversion rate required!

If you can give us quotes in the actually used currency I believe it is better, am I wrong? 

Makes sense to me.

 

Cheers 

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 3 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 4464
Location: nyc
The_Driver wrote:
Lol, now the orders are flooding in Big Smile

I’m just seeing this now!

I’d be interested in 20 or 25 if you’ve got enough. Dropping ‘em onto XP pads makes it sweeter!

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 3 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 4464
Location: nyc
azhu wrote:
If all the specs I’m seeing are true, yes. I have quite a few triples. 3 emitters here and there will add up pretty quickly… haha.

Ooh, that’s a good point.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

AEDe
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 35 min ago
Joined: 12/01/2016 - 12:07
Posts: 215
Location: Moscow
Lightbringer wrote:
The_Driver wrote:
Lol, now the orders are flooding in Big Smile

I’m just seeing this now!

I’d be interested in 20 or 25 if you’ve got enough. Dropping ‘em onto XP pads makes it sweeter!


I write you for 25.
I have Noctigon 20*xp16(for 20pcs 1.75/pcs with soldering) or I can order cheap aluminium mcpsb 20mm 0.2$/pcs if you want.
AEDe
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 35 min ago
Joined: 12/01/2016 - 12:07
Posts: 215
Location: Moscow

Barkuti wrote:

Question for AEDe:

Thought about this a while ago. For those of us whose currency isn’t US dollars it just doesn’t make sense to buy and send you dollar$, for you to withdraw russian rubles later. This is twice the currency conversion rate required!


I thought about this too. And found even better way.I remembered that I want to place an big order in a French store. So I need euro. Thus I will ask people from Europe to pay in EU. No currency conversion at all)
Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 3 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 4464
Location: nyc

AEDe wrote:
Lightbringer wrote:
I’d be interested in 20 or 25 if you’ve got enough. Dropping ‘em onto XP pads makes it sweeter!

I write you for 25.

I have Noctigon 20*xp16 or I can order cheap aluminium mcpsb 20mm 20$/pcs if you want.

So 20 × Noctigon XP16s, 20bux?

Sounds good… write me up.

One-stop shopping… Big Smile

I still gotta get a bunch of triples, but I can deal with Al pcbs for those. I don’t plan on pushing them too hard.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 3 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 4464
Location: nyc
AEDe wrote:
Barkuti wrote:

Thought about this a while ago. For those of us whose currency isn’t US dollars it just doesn’t make sense to buy and send you dollar$, for you to withdraw russian rubles later. This is twice the currency conversion rate required!

I thought about this too. And found even better way.I remembered that I want to place an big order in a French store. So I need euro. Thus I will ask people from Europe to pay in EU. No currency conversion at all)

And even for those who are in the US, if there’s a better/best way of doing it (minimising conversion fees, etc.), let us know.

I’m a total PP n00b, aside from paying GB and the like.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

AEDe
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 35 min ago
Joined: 12/01/2016 - 12:07
Posts: 215
Location: Moscow

Lightbringer wrote:
AEDe wrote:
Lightbringer wrote:
I’d be interested in 20 or 25 if you’ve got enough. Dropping ‘em onto XP pads makes it sweeter!

I write you for 25.

I have Noctigon 20*xp16 or I can order cheap aluminium mcpsb 20mm 20$/pcs if you want.

So 20 × Noctigon XP16s, 20bux?

Sounds good… write me up.

One-stop shopping… Big Smile

I still gotta get a bunch of triples, but I can deal with Al pcbs for those. I don’t plan on pushing them too hard.


Sorry my mistake. Aluminium mcpsb 0.2$/pcs.
Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 3 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 4464
Location: nyc
AEDe wrote:
Lightbringer wrote:
AEDe wrote:
I have Noctigon 20*xp16 or I can order cheap aluminium mcpsb 20mm 20$/pcs if you want.
So 20 × Noctigon XP16s, 20bux?
Sorry my mistake. Aluminium mcpsb 0.2$/pcs.

Nah, I got so many of those I use ‘em in vending machines…

I’m interested in the Noctigons.

Dunno if I’d need 20, but for a decent price, I’ll keep them in my goodie-box.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Tally-ho
Tally-ho's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 07/23/2011 - 04:15
Posts: 543
Location: France

I’m interested in 16 pcs, please.

AEDe
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 35 min ago
Joined: 12/01/2016 - 12:07
Posts: 215
Location: Moscow
Lightbringer wrote:
AEDe wrote:
Lightbringer wrote:
AEDe wrote:
I have Noctigon 20*xp16 or I can order cheap aluminium mcpsb 20mm 20$/pcs if you want.
So 20 × Noctigon XP16s, 20bux?
Sorry my mistake. Aluminium mcpsb 0.2$/pcs.

Nah, I got so many of those I use ‘em in vending machines…

I’m interested in the Noctigons.

Dunno if I’d need 20, but for a decent price, I’ll keep them in my goodie-box.

OK , those xp16 I bought on IO 2.68/2pcs + 2$ tracking. So it is not very interesting to sell them cheaper)
So what is your decision?

List updated.

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 3 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 4464
Location: nyc

I hear ya… no worries at all. Big Smile

I’ll stick with the LEDs only for now.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

AEDe
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 35 min ago
Joined: 12/01/2016 - 12:07
Posts: 215
Location: Moscow
Lightbringer wrote:
AEDe wrote:
Barkuti wrote:

Thought about this a while ago. For those of us whose currency isn’t US dollars it just doesn’t make sense to buy and send you dollar$, for you to withdraw russian rubles later. This is twice the currency conversion rate required!

I thought about this too. And found even better way.I remembered that I want to place an big order in a French store. So I need euro. Thus I will ask people from Europe to pay in EU. No currency conversion at all)

And even for those who are in the US, if there’s a better/best way of doing it (minimising conversion fees, etc.), let us know.

I’m a total PP n00b, aside from paying GB and the like.


For US ( you pay in Cash PP fees 4%+0.2$ or something similar. I think PP is the best way at the moment
Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 3 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 4464
Location: nyc
AEDe wrote:
For US ( you pay in Cash PP fees 4%+0.2$ or something similar. I think PP is the best way at the moment

‘K, I’ll leave the PhD math to you to work out. Big Smile

I need to get some sleep now… Tired

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Barkuti
Barkuti's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 55 min ago
Joined: 02/19/2014 - 14:46
Posts: 2303
Location: Alhama de Murcia, Spain

Order list addition:

 

Cheers Party

AEDe
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 35 min ago
Joined: 12/01/2016 - 12:07
Posts: 215
Location: Moscow
Barkuti wrote:
Order list addition: 14pcsLH351B 3pcs XP-G3

Added and ordered.

Pages