Ended

887 posts / 0 new
Last post
freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 7943

UPDATES: Shipping should restart in approximately 48hrs time (Jul 7, Sat). New stock arrival date is still unknown.

©freemex1thedeals.com

Coscar
Coscar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 26 min 25 sec ago
Joined: 01/03/2016 - 20:16
Posts: 499
Location: Gulf Coast
freeme wrote:

UPDATES: Shipping should restart in approximately 48hrs time (Jul 7, Sat). New stock arrival date is still unknown.

Im confused again….
If the “initial batch” of this GB was rejected……..
How can shipping begin before the “New Stock” arrives?

edit: thanks JasonWW

Im not a Pessimist …. just an Optimist with a lot of experience

Duke
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 44 min ago
Joined: 08/11/2015 - 10:52
Posts: 93
Location: Germany

I´m also interested in bying one with the new code

Thank´s

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 37 min 31 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 11785
Location: Houston Texas
Coscar wrote:
freeme wrote:

UPDATES: Shipping should restart in approximately 48hrs time (Jul 7, Sat). New stock arrival date is still unknown.

Im confused again….
If the “First Batch” was rejected……..
How can shipping begin before the “New Stock” arrives?


I don’t think the “first batch” got rejected, simply because a lot of these lights have already been sold. You can see reviews and videos of them online. So this rejected batch was probably the second or something like that. Sorry I don’t have any details. These are the mysteries of Chinese business practices. We will never understand. Lol

Texas Ace Lumen Tube calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 7943

I mean they will start shipping for the first 100pcs this week (if nothing goes wrong). No news for second batch yet.

Coscar wrote:
freeme wrote:

UPDATES: Shipping should restart in approximately 48hrs time (Jul 7, Sat).

Im confused again.... If the "First Batch" was rejected........ How can shipping begin before the "New Stock" arrives?

©freemex1thedeals.com

Coscar
Coscar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 26 min 25 sec ago
Joined: 01/03/2016 - 20:16
Posts: 499
Location: Gulf Coast

Sorry, maybe Im missing something, but if the Batch w/no ETA was supposed to replace the ones that were rejected…….. where are these ‘first 100pcs’ coming from? It doesnt make sense……. to me anyway.

Im not a Pessimist …. just an Optimist with a lot of experience

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 7943

Don't get confused. sealed If you have already placed your order, GearBest will ship the good set to you by this weekend.

Coscar wrote:
Sorry, maybe Im missing something, but if the Batch w/no ETA was supposed to replace the ones that were rejected........ where are these 'first 100pcs' coming from? It doesnt make sense....... to me anyway.

©freemex1thedeals.com

Coscar
Coscar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 26 min 25 sec ago
Joined: 01/03/2016 - 20:16
Posts: 499
Location: Gulf Coast

/\ +1 Thx

Im not a Pessimist …. just an Optimist with a lot of experience

xiejol
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 months ago
Joined: 05/05/2011 - 09:58
Posts: 6

Is it too late to be interested? Because I am.

Boro
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 32 min ago
Joined: 02/03/2012 - 15:52
Posts: 629
Code please thank you !
JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 37 min 31 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 11785
Location: Houston Texas

Boro wrote:
Code please thank you !

New codes are not being sent out yet. No set date on when the deal will start up again.
freeme wrote:

Once new stocks have been secured, we will reactivate our deal again. Hopefully without spies this time. cool

Texas Ace Lumen Tube calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 38 min 17 sec ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 9739
Location: nyc

With a little technomagic, this could be solved once and for all, if GB could get on-board.

Eg, have a base code of, say, “FreemeT1######”, with 6 alphanumerics in the #-field. One-time use, any quantity up to some maximum (eg, 4 or 5), first-come-first-served, up to the max of the group-buy.

FM gets a list of, say, 80 codes for up to 100 units (quite a few will order more than 1). JoeSchmo asks for a code, you c&p from the list to send to Joe. He can order up to 5 lights. He orders 2. “Doh! I want more!”, so he emails again, gets another code if any are still available (bottom of the list to be fair).

626 is a big number, so 80 out of that leaves lots of guesswork to get a valid code. Anyone tries “leaking” it, you can track back to the person who was assigned that code. Blacklisted!

Otherwise, any valid code goes through at GB, up to the 100 units available. You snooze, you lose.

Even 4 places for 624 possibilities is huuuuge, so a code might look like “FreemeT1A9g7”. Done.

I could write something in perl to generate N random codes with M possibilities in just a few minutes, so it’s not a big deal.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 7943

Thanks your your recommendation! I ever tried issuing multiple coupons for multiple groups of members  (e.g 1-10th, 11th-20th, ....)  in the past but it deem too time consuming for both vendor and I to monitor. 

 

If you guys would like to help me,

just support my Freeme's Deals x Group Buy.

As simple as that.

cool

 

Lightbringer wrote:
With a little technomagic, this could be solved once and for all, *if* GB could get on-board. Eg, have a base code of, say, "FreemeT1######", with 6 alphanumerics in the #-field. One-time use, any quantity up to some maximum (eg, 4 or 5), first-come-first-served, up to the max of the group-buy. FM gets a list of, say, 80 codes for up to 100 units (quite a few will order more than 1). JoeSchmo asks for a code, you c&p from the list to send to Joe. He can order up to 5 lights. He orders 2. "Doh! I want more!", so he emails again, gets another code if any are still available (bottom of the list to be fair). 626 is a *big* number, so 80 out of that leaves *lots* of guesswork to get a valid code. Anyone tries "leaking" it, you can track back to the person who was assigned that code. Blacklisted! Otherwise, any valid code goes through at GB, up to the 100 units available. You snooze, you lose. Even 4 places for 624 possibilities is huuuuge, so a code might look like "FreemeT1A9g7". Done. I could write something in perl to generate N random codes with M possibilities in just a few minutes, so it's *not* a big deal.

©freemex1thedeals.com

Deelirium
Offline
Last seen: 30 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 05/26/2018 - 00:46
Posts: 4
Location: Australia

Bit late to claim my 2,
still interested in 2 for the next batch.
Cheers.

Yohan110
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 01/08/2018 - 20:56
Posts: 27
Location: United States

freeme wrote:

Don’t get confused. sealed If you have already placed your order, GearBest will ship the good set to you by this weekend.



So this weekend has come and gone and my lantern has not yet shipped. Any updates? I don’t mind the wait, I am just curious.
freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 7943

frown No sure happened. I will ask them soon.

Yohan110 wrote:
freeme wrote:

Don't get confused. sealed If you have already placed your order, GearBest will ship the good set to you by this weekend.

So this weekend has come and gone and my lantern has not yet shipped. Any updates? I don't mind the wait, I am just curious.

©freemex1thedeals.com

teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama

It now says on the GearBest site….. “Ship between: Jul 13 – Jul 16

Don’t know if that applies to this Group Buy or not. Either way…. we’ll get em’ sooner or later. Wink

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

hIKARInoob
hIKARInoob's picture
Online
Last seen: 53 sec ago
Joined: 08/28/2016 - 08:15
Posts: 4032

teacher wrote:
It now says on the GearBest site….. “Ship between: Jul 13 – Jul 16

Don’t know if that applies to this Group Buy or not. Either way…. we’ll get em’ sooner or later. Wink

That’s right teacher. Beer Eventually they’ll show up. And I’m looking forward to the next round I can order two more again to accompany the two I have; these things are really nice! Cool

teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama

hIKARInoob wrote:
teacher wrote:
It now says on the GearBest site….. “Ship between: Jul 13 – Jul 16

Don’t know if that applies to this Group Buy or not. Either way…. we’ll get em’ sooner or later. Wink

That’s right teacher. Beer Eventually they’ll show up. And I’m looking forward to the next round I can order two more again to accompany the two I have; these things are really nice! Cool
Yep… Thumbs Up ….. Don’t have any yet, but looking forward to them hIKARInoob. Beer

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

Paul321
Paul321's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 2 hours ago
Joined: 03/07/2015 - 09:44
Posts: 676
Location: Hawleyville, USA

Maybe by New Years! Party

Paul-

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 7943

This Zanflare T1 is considered my very first group buy collaboration with GB new rep. I really wish everything would turn up well.

 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all previous GB reps ( Karen, May and Jona ) once again. For you exceptional support and services for BLF from 2014-2017. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

©freemex1thedeals.com

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 38 min 17 sec ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 9739
Location: nyc
Paul321 wrote:
Maybe by New Years! Party

Naw, April 31st.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama

Lightbringer wrote:
Paul321 wrote:
Maybe by New Years! Party
Naw, April 31st.
Y’all have no faith, it’ll be this month… July 2018. Wink

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

Paul321
Paul321's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 2 hours ago
Joined: 03/07/2015 - 09:44
Posts: 676
Location: Hawleyville, USA
teacher wrote:
Lightbringer wrote:
Paul321 wrote:
Maybe by New Years! Party
Naw, April 31st.
Y’all have no faith, it’ll be this month… July 2018. Wink

Oh I have faith, but Gearbest havith my money!

Paul-

teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama

/\ Thumbs Up .. I understand….. Big Smile

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

bikedave99
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 32 min ago
Joined: 04/04/2017 - 09:45
Posts: 43
Location: United States

Hey Freeme, are you not sending out codes anymore?

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 38 min 17 sec ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 9739
Location: nyc
Paul321 wrote:
teacher wrote:
Lightbringer wrote:
Paul321 wrote:
Maybe by New Years! Party
Naw, April 31st.
Y’all have no faith, it’ll be this month… July 2018. Wink
Oh I have faith, but Gearbest havith my money!

Wellp, in case nobody caught it, it was a Vollison joke. Like the funny kind, only different…

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 37 min 31 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 11785
Location: Houston Texas

bikedave99 wrote:
Hey Freeme, are you not sending out codes anymore?

This group buy is on hold at the moment. Someone leaked the coupon code, so that had to be redone. Plus they are waiting on a new shipment of lights. I think new codes will be sent out when the new shipment arrives. There’s no set date on that, though. So we are just waiting.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama

Lightbringer wrote:
Paul321 wrote:
teacher wrote:
Lightbringer wrote:
Paul321 wrote:
Maybe by New Years! Party
Naw, April 31st.
Y’all have no faith, it’ll be this month… July 2018. Wink
Oh I have faith, but Gearbest havith my money!
Wellp, in case nobody caught it, it was a Vollison joke. Like the funny kind, only different…
Facepalm . Facepalm . Facepalm . April 31st… it went right over my head. Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

Gj
Gj's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 06/26/2013 - 15:44
Posts: 3044
Location: NY,USA
Boaz wrote:

I believe that Freeme has bought them all and is trying to create a monopoly ..while driving up demand …it’s all a big conspiracy.


  If I recall correctly….. he did the same thing with Beanie Babies and Fidget Spinners Silly


 


 Free me !!!

That Rat Fink!

Pages