Ended

887 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fekillix
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 8 hours ago
Joined: 11/18/2018 - 11:41
Posts: 1

It’s back in stock, coming in at $23+, AliExpress has it for $15.20.

joechina
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 03/05/2016 - 08:23
Posts: 1405
Location: Germany

I just read on https://www.taschenlampen-forum.de/posts/963869 (German)

There is a newer version with power off via the top touch sensor: The third click is off.

Sillen
Sillen's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 1 hour ago
Joined: 08/01/2018 - 06:39
Posts: 383
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Yeah, I got three delivered a few weeks ago, Mrs and the kids wanted one after seeing my v1. Slight prob with my wife’s one, turns on by itself, untouched. First time I thought the cat might have sniffed it but 2nd time no one was near.

Ours don’t see heavy use though we’re planning a 4 light chandelier under the pergola next time we play cards against humanity – all red light or alternate CW/NW? Smile

delete
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 32 min ago
Joined: 03/28/2017 - 23:42
Posts: 137

Still not received t1.
I purchased it on gearbest.but i wait gb to ship amount 30day. It still not ship.
And gearbest allowed to full refund.and it show discontinued.

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 31 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 11554
Location: Houston Texas

delete wrote:
Still not received t1.
I purchased it on gearbest.but i wait gb to ship amount 30day. It still not ship.
And gearbest allowed to full refund.and it show discontinued.

Discontinued at Gearbest means it’s out of stock.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

delete
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 32 min ago
Joined: 03/28/2017 - 23:42
Posts: 137

JasonWW wrote:
delete wrote:
Still not received t1.
I purchased it on gearbest.but i wait gb to ship amount 30day. It still not ship.
And gearbest allowed to full refund.and it show discontinued.

Discontinued at Gearbest means it’s out of stock.

yes sir. i understand it under restock soon.
but it so long.
and i try to purchase in aliexpress 2 orders.order A .its send fake track number for me
order B its send worng address .
freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 20 min 13 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 7792

 

Price: $16.99

Freeme's Coupon: GBKCZAT1

 

©freeme

 

FREE SHIPPING with purchase of two pieces or more.*

©freemex1thedeals.com

Pete7874
Pete7874's picture
Offline
Last seen: 35 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 11/23/2011 - 16:47
Posts: 2754
Location: USA

Ordered another one. Thanks, freeme!

BTW, I did not have to buy two in order to get free shipping.

Coscar
Coscar's picture
Online
Last seen: 12 min 47 sec ago
Joined: 01/03/2016 - 20:16
Posts: 483
Location: Gulf Coast

Pete7874 wrote:
Ordered another one. Thanks, freeme!

BTW, I did not have to buy two in order to get free shipping.

Me too…… This will make my 4th T1….. great little lantern

Im not a Pessimist …. just an Optimist with a lot of experience

delete
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 32 min ago
Joined: 03/28/2017 - 23:42
Posts: 137

Ordered one. Thanks, freeme

wahoowad
wahoowad's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 12/03/2012 - 22:50
Posts: 506
Location: VA

When will the warm white be available? I want to use it for camping and hate a harsh white or blue glare.

       
       
JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 31 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 11554
Location: Houston Texas

wahoowad wrote:
When will the warm white be available? I want to use it for camping and hate a harsh white or blue glare.

Are you posting in the correct thread? This is for the T1 Lantern.

Please see post #1. It does 2700K to 6500K.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

wahoowad
wahoowad's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 12/03/2012 - 22:50
Posts: 506
Location: VA

Sorry Jason. I saw the website said Color: White and figured that meant the tint. I’ll order this if it does both.

       
       
JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 31 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 11554
Location: Houston Texas

wahoowad wrote:
Sorry Jason. I saw the website said Color: White and figured that meant the tint. I’ll order this if it does both.

It does more than both. It is fully adjustable anywhere from 2700K to 6500K.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

cris2pu
Offline
Last seen: 20 hours 19 sec ago
Joined: 01/19/2019 - 17:19
Posts: 26

Cupon expirado

osb40000
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 48 min ago
Joined: 03/30/2016 - 14:35
Posts: 64
Location: United States

Just went to order four and the coupon has expired. Sad

Pages