free shipping $4.98 Angryfox K1 AAA mini (For Celebrating World Cup)

43 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pages

angryfoxlight
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 hours ago
Joined: 03/15/2017 - 03:56
Posts: 49
Location: China
free shipping $4.98 Angryfox K1 AAA mini (For Celebrating World Cup)

$4.98/PC, OVER 5PCS with free shipping
You can buy them from us directly and accept PayPal ONLY!

Utilize cree XPG2 LED with lifespan of 50000 hours
Runtime 110 HRS
Warning light
10gram weight(without battery)
Max output 100 Lumens
Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
Design with Mechanical anti reverse connection
Design with PMMA lens
Three colorful dimming decorative caps
Over-heat protection avoids high temperature on the surface




Take Angryfox Light To Enjoy Your Wonderful Outdoor Life

Edited by: angryfoxlight on 06/22/2018 - 05:05
dhvl1357
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 30 min ago
Joined: 05/18/2016 - 05:59
Posts: 292
Location: South India

URL?

Slow is smooth; smooth is fast.

angryfoxlight
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 hours ago
Joined: 03/15/2017 - 03:56
Posts: 49
Location: China

Take Angryfox Light To Enjoy Your Wonderful Outdoor Life

angryfoxlight
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 hours ago
Joined: 03/15/2017 - 03:56
Posts: 49
Location: China

Take Angryfox Light To Enjoy Your Wonderful Outdoor Life

Henk4U2
Henk4U2's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 min 35 sec ago
Joined: 02/13/2014 - 17:52
Posts: 2111
Location: The heart of the Netherlands (GMT+1)

Thank you for providing us with an URL.

Now the buying part. You website says:

Currently we don’t provide on-line purchase service, if you are interested in our products ,please contact your local distributors. If you are not familiar with any distributor, we can recommend for you.

Where/how to order?

I always think long and hard before I say something really stupid.

angryfoxlight
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 hours ago
Joined: 03/15/2017 - 03:56
Posts: 49
Location: China

Henk4U2 wrote:
Thank you for providing us with an URL.

Now the buying part. You website says:

Currently we don’t provide on-line purchase service, if you are interested in our products ,please contact your local distributors. If you are not familiar with any distributor, we can recommend for you.

Where/how to order?

Buy them from us directly and PayPal is preferable, thank you.

Take Angryfox Light To Enjoy Your Wonderful Outdoor Life

raccoon city
raccoon city's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 8 min ago
Joined: 10/06/2010 - 02:35
Posts: 11009
Location: रॅकून सिटी Palm Desert CA USA

angryfoxlight wrote:

$4.98/PC, OVER 5PCS with free shipping

So you have to buy over 5 pieces...

or you have to buy over 5 pieces to get free shipping?

angryfoxlight
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 hours ago
Joined: 03/15/2017 - 03:56
Posts: 49
Location: China
raccoon city wrote:

angryfoxlight wrote:

$4.98/PC, OVER 5PCS with free shipping


So you have to buy over 5 pieces…


or you have to buy over 5 pieces to get free shipping?

You can get them with free shipping when you buy 5PCS or more.
Or you can get 1PC if you don’t mind to pay the shipping cost. ;)

Take Angryfox Light To Enjoy Your Wonderful Outdoor Life

angryfoxlight
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 hours ago
Joined: 03/15/2017 - 03:56
Posts: 49
Location: China

Woody wrote:
Try reading the Forum rules about Commercial Sellers.

Oh, thank you for your reminding, I am appreciated.

Take Angryfox Light To Enjoy Your Wonderful Outdoor Life

Muto
Online
Last seen: 14 min 9 sec ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 16:42
Posts: 1624
Location: Southeast, PA

Does it vibrate? Smile

All men are equal when their memory fades

Brainsick67
Brainsick67's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 06/09/2018 - 18:53
Posts: 119
Location: United States

Muto wrote:
Does it vibrate? Smile

YES….3 speeds..lol
Henk4U2
Henk4U2's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 min 35 sec ago
Joined: 02/13/2014 - 17:52
Posts: 2111
Location: The heart of the Netherlands (GMT+1)

Call me whatever you want, but I never buy more than one light at the time.
If the light is OK, and I can mod it, or I give it to some friend, I buy another copy.

Could you be so kind and quote me a price to send ONE light to the Netherlands?
The same applies if you can offer me a special deal on a stainless steel Angryfox K1S

Feel free to answer me by PM.

I always think long and hard before I say something really stupid.

jch10400
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 07/28/2016 - 06:38
Posts: 193
Location: California

I haven’t had my morning coffee yet so I may have missed where it says what it’s made of? It looks plastic to me. Is it plastic or aluminum?

Henk4U2
Henk4U2's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 min 35 sec ago
Joined: 02/13/2014 - 17:52
Posts: 2111
Location: The heart of the Netherlands (GMT+1)
jch10400 wrote:
I haven’t had my morning coffee yet so I may have missed where it says what it’s made of? It looks plastic to me. Is it plastic or aluminum?

This version is made of aluminum. Please read the bottom lines of the OP.

I always think long and hard before I say something really stupid.

filipeboni
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 days ago
Joined: 06/22/2018 - 09:50
Posts: 2
Location: Brasil

Great product, will try to use it with my community.

Architect, LEED AP
www.ugreen.com.br

korkfoto
Online
Last seen: 13 min 42 sec ago
Joined: 11/28/2017 - 11:09
Posts: 53
Location: Romania

What about the Playfox E11? http://angryfoxlight.com/product/playfox-e11/
What is the price and shipping fee to EU?
Thank you.

ChibiM
ChibiM's picture
Online
Last seen: 7 min 23 sec ago
Joined: 05/09/2011 - 10:25
Posts: 5798
Location: Holland/Japan

filipeboni wrote:
Great product, will try to use it with my community.

Working for them?

greenlight
Online
Last seen: 9 min 57 sec ago
Joined: 07/28/2011 - 00:12
Posts: 116
Location: I'm in it!

The website mentions strobe feature but does not mention memory feature.

.

Paul321
Paul321's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 03/07/2015 - 09:44
Posts: 587
Location: Hawleyville, USA
Brainsick67 wrote:
Muto wrote:
Does it vibrate? Smile
YES….3 speeds..lol

All the way to 68 RPM Wink

Paul-

gchart
gchart's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 03/19/2016 - 11:57
Posts: 1128
Location: Central IL

Wait, is that a flashlight or a…?

G0OSE
G0OSE's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 3 min ago
Joined: 09/03/2014 - 12:34
Posts: 518
Location: uk

So how much is the shipping to the UK?

angryfoxlight
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 hours ago
Joined: 03/15/2017 - 03:56
Posts: 49
Location: China
Paul321 wrote:
Brainsick67 wrote:
Muto wrote:
Does it vibrate? Smile
YES….3 speeds..lol

All the way to 68 RPM Wink

Your guys thoughts are interesting Big Smile

Take Angryfox Light To Enjoy Your Wonderful Outdoor Life

angryfoxlight
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 hours ago
Joined: 03/15/2017 - 03:56
Posts: 49
Location: China

gchart wrote:
Wait, is that a flashlight or a…?

What do you think? LOL

Take Angryfox Light To Enjoy Your Wonderful Outdoor Life

angryfoxlight
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 hours ago
Joined: 03/15/2017 - 03:56
Posts: 49
Location: China

greenlight wrote:
The website mentions strobe feature but does not mention memory feature.

Thank you, we will update it, thank you.

Take Angryfox Light To Enjoy Your Wonderful Outdoor Life

angryfoxlight
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 hours ago
Joined: 03/15/2017 - 03:56
Posts: 49
Location: China

korkfoto wrote:
What about the Playfox E11? http://angryfoxlight.com/product/playfox-e11/
What is the price and shipping fee to EU?
Thank you.

We will send you a message for that, please kindly note that, thank you.

Take Angryfox Light To Enjoy Your Wonderful Outdoor Life

angryfoxlight
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 hours ago
Joined: 03/15/2017 - 03:56
Posts: 49
Location: China

filipeboni wrote:
Great product, will try to use it with my community.

Yes, it is a good idea, would you like to quote you the price to your country?
I am sure this light will not let you down.

Take Angryfox Light To Enjoy Your Wonderful Outdoor Life

angryfoxlight
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 hours ago
Joined: 03/15/2017 - 03:56
Posts: 49
Location: China

Henk4U2 wrote:
Call me whatever you want, but I never buy more than one light at the time.
If the light is OK, and I can mod it, or I give it to some friend, I buy another copy.

Could you be so kind and quote me a price to send ONE light to the Netherlands?
The same applies if you can offer me a special deal on a stainless steel Angryfox K1S

Feel free to answer me by PM.

Thank you, we have sent.

Take Angryfox Light To Enjoy Your Wonderful Outdoor Life

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 6 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 5693
Location: nyc

Okay, I’m confused. I went to the K1 page, and I see all the doodads up-top (contact us, be a dealer, products, etc.) but no sign-in, no cart, etc.

So how do you order them?

 

Also, if I want to wear one while cooling, does it come with a sort of necklace as shown in the pic, or do I have to supply my own? (I’d prefer a more manly one, but if it’s dark, I don’t think anyone would notice, so…)

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

angryfoxlight
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 hours ago
Joined: 03/15/2017 - 03:56
Posts: 49
Location: China

Lightbringer wrote:
Okay, I’m confused. I went to the K1 page, and I see all the doodads up-top (contact us, be a dealer, products, etc.) but no sign-in, no cart, etc.

So how do you order them?

 

Also, if I want to wear one while cooling, does it come with a sort of necklace as shown in the pic, or do I have to supply my own? (I’d prefer a more manly one, but if it’s dark, I don’t think anyone would notice, so…)

Sorry,our website does not support online sale.

No, this light does not come with the necklace as shown in the picture.

Take Angryfox Light To Enjoy Your Wonderful Outdoor Life

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 6 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 5693
Location: nyc

Okay, so how are the lights ordered?

I saw some Wuben 10180 lights for sale, and the gift box had necklaces of sorts, so thought they might be included. It’s fine if not, I’m sure I could find something.

Ooh, maybe something with a tiger-stripe! LOL

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

korkfoto
Online
Last seen: 13 min 42 sec ago
Joined: 11/28/2017 - 11:09
Posts: 53
Location: Romania

Thank you.

Pages