[♛ FreemeGB] Haikelite SC26 CREE XHP35 HD/HI 2050Lm 26650/26350 Flashlight Group Buy - 【 SHIPPED 】

521 posts / 0 new
Last post
Itsme
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 43 min ago
Joined: 07/18/2017 - 00:47
Posts: 491
Location: Canada
nvanlaar wrote:
freeme wrote:

I will request to stock up, together with 26350. cool


HONDARIDER wrote:
I’m sure this question has been asked and answered but when are the short tubes going to be available?

I thought it came with the shorty tube. Question

It appears to me from the description that both tubes come with the light. I read it the same way as you Nvanlaar

Spacegrass
Spacegrass's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 02/04/2018 - 10:36
Posts: 18
Location: USA
Itsme wrote:
nvanlaar wrote:
freeme wrote:

I will request to stock up, together with 26350. cool


HONDARIDER wrote:
I’m sure this question has been asked and answered but when are the short tubes going to be available?

I thought it came with the shorty tube. Question

It appears to me from the description that both tubes come with the light. I read it the same way as you Nvanlaar

The package content list on the first page says only one 26650 tube.

Gebe
Online
Last seen: 10 min 35 sec ago
Joined: 05/11/2013 - 17:04
Posts: 617
Location: State Of Jefferson
Newlumen wrote:
Gebe wrote:
Where do you add the darn coupon code? I followed freemes e-mail as requested and tried to order but there’s nowhere to put the coupon code.

When u sign in with your email and password, then check out.. you will see coupon option.

Thanks so much!

I went to the bottom “Place Order” instead of the top one and it took me right to Paypal. One blue with XHP35 HD in CW ordered.

It’ll be interesting, (in about 1 1/2 to 2months Wink ), when we start getting these, the differences in tints, quality control, etc. Lets hope everything goes great and everyone is pleased.

DENGOH
DENGOH's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 10/06/2012 - 05:26
Posts: 1970

I also thought short tube is included. Maybe it is due to the review video having a short tube inside the box.

cool i'll see you when you get there

BanglaBob
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 15 hours ago
Joined: 10/11/2010 - 23:09
Posts: 928
Location: The Little Red Dot

If Neutral White is available, and in Brown, I’m IN Innocent

Lights out! That's when things get interesting...

PBWilson
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 08/24/2016 - 17:49
Posts: 595
Location: Rochester, NY
BanglaBob wrote:
If Neutral White is available, and in Brown, I’m IN Innocent

It is indeed and it’s the one I’d choose as well. Just waiting on the coupon code private message.

HONDARIDER
HONDARIDER's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 50 min ago
Joined: 04/22/2018 - 11:45
Posts: 257
Location: Hot Springs, ArkansasCUCU

It would be great if the light came with the short tube (doubt I would use it). I noticed as well that the contents did not describe it as being in the package. Surely they will not be expensive if sold seperately. What would be awesome is a extension tube for (2) 26650 batteries since the light can handle (2) 26350’s. Imagine the run times. If needed.

Aviationtech
Aviationtech's picture
Online
Last seen: 10 min 52 sec ago
Joined: 01/22/2018 - 16:59
Posts: 51
Location: Northern Virginia

Never received a email? Still interested if still available

zotee123
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 6 days ago
Joined: 07/04/2018 - 20:50
Posts: 19

Interested in one, thanks. LOL

sherman2k
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 7 hours ago
Joined: 01/03/2018 - 00:46
Posts: 169
Location: California

I am in for one blue. Can you put me on the list?

sherman2k
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 7 hours ago
Joined: 01/03/2018 - 00:46
Posts: 169
Location: California

Can I get the coupon code?

WTF
Offline
Last seen: 18 min 5 sec ago
Joined: 03/05/2017 - 20:13
Posts: 143

I would like a NW Hi please.

I prefer whatever colour is least likely to be sold out.

WTF
Offline
Last seen: 18 min 5 sec ago
Joined: 03/05/2017 - 20:13
Posts: 143

Is there any details on the driver size?

Any chance it can be bought separately?

Caleb
Caleb's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 12 min ago
Joined: 03/13/2016 - 01:28
Posts: 426

1 for me please

Gunnerboy
Gunnerboy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 day ago
Joined: 07/22/2013 - 23:44
Posts: 46
Location: Washington State, USA

Interested

Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy.

darol
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 10/25/2014 - 06:29
Posts: 9
Location: Poland

Interested

Duke
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 08/11/2015 - 10:52
Posts: 55
Location: Germany

It is done. Big Smile
I ordered a blue HI NW.
THANK YOU

qandeel
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 12 min ago
Joined: 11/23/2011 - 15:11
Posts: 456
Location: عُمَانْ

Can I have the code please. Many thanks

 عُمَانْ

Anthon
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 19 sec ago
Joined: 09/07/2015 - 10:33
Posts: 372

I haven’t received the coupon code

Bastarrdo
Bastarrdo's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 06/03/2015 - 07:53
Posts: 23
Location: Germany

Interested

Nicolicous
Nicolicous's picture
Offline
Last seen: 34 min 50 sec ago
Joined: 04/16/2016 - 08:28
Posts: 1231
Location: Australia

Hate you guys Angry

Ordered 2 Party

mumbleman
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 weeks ago
Joined: 09/01/2015 - 07:08
Posts: 14
Location: NSW australia

interested please

glockboy
Offline
Last seen: 18 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 02/04/2015 - 16:48
Posts: 96
Location: Houston, TX

Ordered.

Uriah
Uriah's picture
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 12 min ago
Joined: 02/14/2017 - 22:18
Posts: 34

Does this include tubes so both batteries can be used 23650 & 26650?
And no code yet.

BanglaBob
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 15 hours ago
Joined: 10/11/2010 - 23:09
Posts: 928
Location: The Little Red Dot

PBWilson wrote:

It is indeed and it’s the one I’d choose as well. Just waiting on the coupon code private message.

Yeah… I can hardly wait myself Cool

Lights out! That's when things get interesting...

Gebe
Online
Last seen: 10 min 35 sec ago
Joined: 05/11/2013 - 17:04
Posts: 617
Location: State Of Jefferson
Spacegrass wrote:
Itsme wrote:
nvanlaar wrote:
freeme wrote:

I will request to stock up, together with 26350. cool


HONDARIDER wrote:
I’m sure this question has been asked and answered but when are the short tubes going to be available?

I thought it came with the shorty tube. Question

It appears to me from the description that both tubes come with the light. I read it the same way as you Nvanlaar

The package content list on the first page says only one 26650 tube.

I was under the impression that this came with BOTH the 26650 AND the 26350 tubes. You guys are correct in that the description lists the contents in the package only includes the 26650 tube.

If it doesn’t include the 26350 tube, like the now defunct original group buy did, I’m cancelling my order. I bought this just to use the shorty tube.

Freeme, could you please confirm that this GB COMES with the shorty tube OR NOT?Thanks.

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 1 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 6693
Location: freedailydeals.org

It is not stated in the specification section. Therefore, i presume it is not included for this particular listing. 26350 tube info was also left out on their taobao store SC26 descriptions as well.

There could still be a 50/50 chance that 26350 is included with SC26 because HKL store does not sell 26350 tube separately. 

Any way, i will double check with BG in the morning (GMT+8).

 

Gebe wrote:
Spacegrass wrote:
Itsme wrote:
nvanlaar wrote:
freeme wrote:

I will request to stock up, together with 26350. cool

HONDARIDER wrote:
I'm sure this question has been asked and answered but when are the short tubes going to be available?

I thought it came with the shorty tube. :???:
It appears to me from the description that both tubes come with the light. I read it the same way as you Nvanlaar
The package content list on the first page says only one 26650 tube.
I was under the impression that this came with BOTH the 26650 AND the 26350 tubes. You guys are correct in that the description lists the contents in the package only includes the 26650 tube. If it doesn't include the 26350 tube, like the now defunct original group buy did, I'm cancelling my order. I bought this just to use the shorty tube. Freeme, could you please confirm that this GB COMES with the shorty tube OR NOT?Thanks.
rizky_p
rizky_p's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 14 hours ago
Joined: 03/01/2011 - 05:06
Posts: 960
Location: Indonesia

Interested.

Gebe
Online
Last seen: 10 min 35 sec ago
Joined: 05/11/2013 - 17:04
Posts: 617
Location: State Of Jefferson
freeme wrote:

It is not stated in the specification section. Therefore, i presume it is not included for this particular listing. 26350 tube info was also left out on their taobao store SC26 descriptions as well.


There could still be a 50/50 chance that 26350 is included with SC26 because HKL store does not sell 26350 tube separately. 


Any way, i will double check with BG in the morning (GMT+8).


 


Gebe wrote:
Spacegrass wrote:
Itsme wrote:
nvanlaar wrote:
freeme wrote:

I will request to stock up, together with 26350. cool


HONDARIDER wrote:
I’m sure this question has been asked and answered but when are the short tubes going to be available?

I thought it came with the shorty tube. Question
It appears to me from the description that both tubes come with the light. I read it the same way as you Nvanlaar
The package content list on the first page says only one 26650 tube.
I was under the impression that this came with BOTH the 26650 AND the 26350 tubes. You guys are correct in that the description lists the contents in the package only includes the 26650 tube. If it doesn’t include the 26350 tube, like the now defunct original group buy did, I’m cancelling my order. I bought this just to use the shorty tube. Freeme, could you please confirm that this GB COMES with the shorty tube OR NOT?Thanks.

Thanks much freeme!

yokomus
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 06/06/2018 - 13:28
Posts: 7
Location: Norway

Still interested, haven’t gotten a PM yet

Pages