The BLF GT70 "Giggle Monster" is here! 7,500lumens, 1,500m throw! Group buy Closed!

2810 posts / 0 new
Last post
teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 6 days ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama

Yours is a much better pic to show the ‘slots’ Jason. Thanks for posting it. . Thumbs Up

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

yclongthrow
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 1 day ago
Joined: 08/20/2011 - 14:21
Posts: 368
Location: USA

Anyone in the US receive their conversion kit yet? I ordered early September I believe.

teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 6 days ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama

Still waiting here. Wink

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

species8472
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 15 hours ago
Joined: 10/08/2017 - 04:06
Posts: 80
Location: Snowbelt, Pennsylvania

Still waiting here, too.

 

It shouldn't be much longer though.

the4ds9
the4ds9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 10/28/2017 - 17:06
Posts: 152

The World is Not Enough, but two Lumintop BLF GT70 is…
Love Johnny English Rules! Big Smile

yclongthrow
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 1 day ago
Joined: 08/20/2011 - 14:21
Posts: 368
Location: USA
teacher wrote:
Still waiting here. Wink

Ok. I’m in no rush, just had some issues with the website recording the wrong address initially so I was a little worried.

teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 6 days ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama

yclongthrow wrote:
teacher wrote:
Still waiting here. Wink
Ok. I’m in no rush, just had some issues with the website recording the wrong address initially so I was a little worried.
Thumbs Up … I don’t blame you, I’d be concerned too if I had problems with my address. Hopefully that got straightened out for you though and we will all start getting our Conversion Kits real soon. . Beer

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

Alkron
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 week ago
Joined: 11/05/2018 - 05:14
Posts: 4

Hello, new to forum, I realize I missed the group buy, I was just wondering if they happened regularly, or when another might be planned.

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 41 min 32 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 11775
Location: Houston Texas

Alkron wrote:
Hello, new to forum, I realize I missed the group buy, I was just wondering if they happened regularly, or when another might be planned.

They only happen once per model. It’s not all bad, though. Usually they can still be bought with a coupon code at almost the group buy price. For the GT70 you would need to go through M4D M4X and Neal’s Deals.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

Alkron
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 week ago
Joined: 11/05/2018 - 05:14
Posts: 4

Where would one find the coupon code? And i can’t rember NW is more white than CW right? CW more yellow?

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 41 min 32 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 11775
Location: Houston Texas

Alkron wrote:
Where would one find the coupon code? And i can’t rember NW is more white than CW right? CW more yellow?

You can click the link I posted above or contact M4D M4X here and ask for details.

Warm is yellow.
Cool is white.
Neutral is supposed to be in between.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links.

Mops1
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: 10/28/2017 - 14:59
Posts: 25
Location: Germany , Duisburg
Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Got my conversion kit on last saturday. Facepalm In the moment no time to replace. @BLF Team THANKS for your work Thumbs Up
abril
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 04/14/2014 - 16:31
Posts: 45

Just got my conversion kit today! Thank you BLF team for working on these projects!

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 14 min ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 6007
Location: Ontario, Canada

I am still waiting for my GT70 conversion kit, and a short tube, almost two months now… no sign of them.

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 6 days ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama

We all are here in the USA too, you are not alone. Wink

BUT, the good news is…… they are on the way. . Thumbs Up

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 14 min ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 6007
Location: Ontario, Canada

teacher wrote:
We all are here in the USA too, you are not alone. Wink

BUT, the good news is…… they are on the way. . Thumbs Up

ok, i just checked the Lumintop website, it shows i ordered & paid for it back on September,8,2018, but the order says “wait for shipping” are they serious?! its not even shipped yet?? while i read they were all supposed to be shipped out.

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 6 days ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama

DBSAR wrote:
teacher wrote:
We all are here in the USA too, you are not alone. Wink

BUT, the good news is…… they are on the way. . Thumbs Up

ok, i just checked the Lumintop website, it shows i ordered & paid for it back on September,8,2018, but the order says “wait for shipping” are they serious?! its not even shipped yet?? while i read they were all supposed to be shipped out.
As has been posted several times before, Lumintop does not update their website in a timely manner.

I am not condoning that… it just is what it is.

TA has told use they have all shipped IIRC.

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

LEDtec
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 05/10/2013 - 13:24
Posts: 86
Location: Italia

I received my conversion kit on October 31st and still today on the lumintop site my order is “wait for shipping”.

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 14 min ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 6007
Location: Ontario, Canada

teacher wrote:
DBSAR wrote:
teacher wrote:
We all are here in the USA too, you are not alone. Wink

BUT, the good news is…… they are on the way. . Thumbs Up

ok, i just checked the Lumintop website, it shows i ordered & paid for it back on September,8,2018, but the order says “wait for shipping” are they serious?! its not even shipped yet?? while i read they were all supposed to be shipped out.
As has been posted several times before, Lumintop does not update their website in a timely manner.

I am not condoning that… it just is what it is.

TA has told use they have all shipped IIRC.

Noted. i will keep waiting then to see if it arrives.

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

the4ds9
the4ds9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 10/28/2017 - 17:06
Posts: 152

Comparing the NW and CW, definitely GT70’s Neutral White has good color rendition. The Cool White dulls out dark colors like green and brown of trees. I did not find the NW of Acebeam’s K65 to be good at all. This means the Neutral White of the Lumintop BLF GT70 is truly high quality. A very good 5500K. Lumintop BLF GT70 NW all the way! Crown Thumbs Up

Texas_Ace
Texas_Ace's picture
Offline
Last seen: 34 min 52 sec ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 07:44
Posts: 8537
Location: Everything is brighter in Texas

DBSAR wrote:
teacher wrote:
DBSAR wrote:
teacher wrote:
We all are here in the USA too, you are not alone. Wink

BUT, the good news is…… they are on the way. . Thumbs Up

ok, i just checked the Lumintop website, it shows i ordered & paid for it back on September,8,2018, but the order says “wait for shipping” are they serious?! its not even shipped yet?? while i read they were all supposed to be shipped out.
As has been posted several times before, Lumintop does not update their website in a timely manner.

I am not condoning that… it just is what it is.

TA has told use they have all shipped IIRC.

Noted. i will keep waiting then to see if it arrives.

Yes, all orders up to the 18th have been confirmed shipped via regular china air mail several times from Lumintop.

The orders after that should also be shipped but I have not gotten direct confirmation on them.

td1042k
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 11/19/2017 - 22:34
Posts: 143
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
abril wrote:
Just got my conversion kit today! Thank you BLF team for working on these projects!

Are you in the US?

Ultrafire C12 XHP70 2S 18650 Mtn Elec 6V Zener mod driver (super donut beam!)
Ultrafire C12 XPL-HI BLF-A6 FET driver
Convoy L6 Mtn Elec D4 UI driver, XHP70.2
Utorch UT02 NW
BLF Q8
BLF A6 NW
BLF GT XHP35
BLF GT (GT70 CONVERSION CW(SOON))
Skilhunt H03 NW
Astrolux MF02 NW
Astrolux MF01 XP-G3
Sofirn SF14
Sofirn SP32A
Emisar D4 XP-L HI CW
SK68 knockoff
Mini Mag Lite 2X AAA
Convoy M1 build (4X XPL 3V MCPCB, Mnt Elec FET driver)

atbglenn
atbglenn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: 07/29/2011 - 12:04
Posts: 5767
Location: Long Island, New York

After owning my GT70 for several weeks now, I’m still giggling. I love this thing!

Boycott Nike

Texas_Ace
Texas_Ace's picture
Offline
Last seen: 34 min 52 sec ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 07:44
Posts: 8537
Location: Everything is brighter in Texas
atbglenn wrote:
After owning my GT70 for several weeks now, I’m still giggling. I love this thing!

Thats what I like to hear!

In other news, it looks like there might be a new little brother to the GT coming out before long, looks like I will be running that Group buy as well. Should be posted in the next few days and will be the first BLF AA boost driver that I know of running Narsil.

mortuus
mortuus's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 39 min ago
Joined: 12/16/2014 - 09:33
Posts: 2141
Location: Sweden
Texas_Ace wrote:
atbglenn wrote:
After owning my GT70 for several weeks now, I’m still giggling. I love this thing!

Thats what I like to hear!

In other news, it looks like there might be a new little brother to the GT coming out before long, looks like I will be running that Group buy as well. Should be posted in the next few days and will be the first BLF AA boost driver that I know of running Narsil.

little brother means smaller then gt but bigger then gt mini ?

...where Frugal meets with Flashlight!

Texas_Ace
Texas_Ace's picture
Offline
Last seen: 34 min 52 sec ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 07:44
Posts: 8537
Location: Everything is brighter in Texas
mortuus wrote:
Texas_Ace wrote:
atbglenn wrote:
After owning my GT70 for several weeks now, I’m still giggling. I love this thing!

Thats what I like to hear!

In other news, it looks like there might be a new little brother to the GT coming out before long, looks like I will be running that Group buy as well. Should be posted in the next few days and will be the first BLF AA boost driver that I know of running Narsil.

little brother means smaller then gt but bigger then gt mini ?

It uses an AA/14500 cell is the only “hint” until the group buy goes live later this week.

atbglenn
atbglenn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: 07/29/2011 - 12:04
Posts: 5767
Location: Long Island, New York
Texas_Ace wrote:
atbglenn wrote:
After owning my GT70 for several weeks now, I’m still giggling. I love this thing!

Thats what I like to hear!

In other news, it looks like there might be a new little brother to the GT coming out before long, looks like I will be running that Group buy as well. Should be posted in the next few days and will be the first BLF AA boost driver that I know of running Narsil.

Will you please stop! My wallet keeps getting thinner and thinner!

That said, I’m in on the Little Brother!

Boycott Nike

jturn480
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 days ago
Joined: 10/17/2017 - 01:02
Posts: 11

I just received my conversion kit here in Utah.

teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 6 days ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama

jturn480 wrote:
I just received my conversion kit here in Utah.
Great news, thanks for sharing!!

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

yclongthrow
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 1 day ago
Joined: 08/20/2011 - 14:21
Posts: 368
Location: USA
jturn480 wrote:
I just received my conversion kit here in Utah.

Which carrier delivered it?

Pages