Sunwayman V11R on Ebay, $18.99. 2 left.

252 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pages

toddcshoe
toddcshoe's picture
Online
Last seen: 10 min 12 sec ago
Joined: 01/24/2018 - 23:49
Posts: 984
Location: Foley, MO
Sunwayman V11R on Ebay, $18.99. 2 left.

I don’t know if this is legit or not. Seller has good rating and lots of positive feedback. Used PayPal so if I don’t get it or get the wrong product I have the backing of Ebay and PayPal. Figured for $18.99 I would give it a shot.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SUNWAYMAN-V11R-XM-L-U2-LED-Torch-500-Lumens-Hig...

djozz
djozz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 37 min ago
Joined: 09/07/2012 - 17:04
Posts: 13332
Location: Amsterdam

Nice, always wanted one. But shipping to the Netherlands is “not specified”.

link to djozz tests 

“I used to think that top environmental problems were biodiversity loss, ecosystem collapse and climate change. I thought that thirty years of good science could address these problems. I was wrong. The top environmental problems are selfishness, greed and apathy, and to deal with these we need a cultural and spiritual transformation. And we scientists don’t know how to do that.”   (Gus Speth)

toddcshoe
toddcshoe's picture
Online
Last seen: 10 min 12 sec ago
Joined: 01/24/2018 - 23:49
Posts: 984
Location: Foley, MO
djozz wrote:
Nice, always wanted one. But shipping to the Netherlands is “not specified”.

I imagine it’s not real cheap getting a package to the Netherlands.

Jerommel
Jerommel's picture
Online
Last seen: 3 min 55 sec ago
Joined: 01/04/2014 - 13:18
Posts: 5081
Location: the Hague, Netherlands

….aaaand they’re gone… Wink

toddcshoe
toddcshoe's picture
Online
Last seen: 10 min 12 sec ago
Joined: 01/24/2018 - 23:49
Posts: 984
Location: Foley, MO

Wow, that was fast.

toddcshoe
toddcshoe's picture
Online
Last seen: 10 min 12 sec ago
Joined: 01/24/2018 - 23:49
Posts: 984
Location: Foley, MO

Would be nice to know if someone else on here got one before they disappeared.

geepaw
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 4 days ago
Joined: 01/12/2012 - 21:56
Posts: 27

I did. Thanks

toddcshoe
toddcshoe's picture
Online
Last seen: 10 min 12 sec ago
Joined: 01/24/2018 - 23:49
Posts: 984
Location: Foley, MO
geepaw wrote:
I did. Thanks

Excellent! Glad to hear it. I had been wanting one for a while but never found a really good deal on one until now.

geepaw
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 4 days ago
Joined: 01/12/2012 - 21:56
Posts: 27

Might be too good of a deal. I’ve carried one for years. Couldn’t hurt to have a backup

toddcshoe
toddcshoe's picture
Online
Last seen: 10 min 12 sec ago
Joined: 01/24/2018 - 23:49
Posts: 984
Location: Foley, MO
geepaw wrote:
Might be too good of a deal. I’ve carried one for years. Couldn’t hurt to have a backup

Well I hope it’s not too good to true. Just out of curiosity. Will that light take a 18350? Or is it 16340 only?

geepaw
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 4 days ago
Joined: 01/12/2012 - 21:56
Posts: 27

Mine is 16340 or AA with extender.

toddcshoe
toddcshoe's picture
Online
Last seen: 10 min 12 sec ago
Joined: 01/24/2018 - 23:49
Posts: 984
Location: Foley, MO

Gotcha, thank you.

AlexGT
AlexGT's picture
Online
Last seen: 4 min 28 sec ago
Joined: 06/07/2012 - 17:39
Posts: 3804
Location: Texas

Darn it, I wanted one! Sad

Firelight2
Firelight2's picture
Offline
Last seen: 32 min 43 sec ago
Joined: 04/08/2011 - 15:17
Posts: 2724
Location: California

geepaw wrote:
I did. Thanks

I also ordered one. Looks like we got both of the 2 they had.
moderator007
moderator007's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 52 sec ago
Joined: 12/23/2012 - 04:47
Posts: 2325
Location: North Carolina

Well I just went to the link and it said 3 sold with 2 available. So I ordered one. Now it says 4 sold with 4 available.
Smells a little fishy Ughh

AlexGT
AlexGT's picture
Online
Last seen: 4 min 28 sec ago
Joined: 06/07/2012 - 17:39
Posts: 3804
Location: Texas

OK I ordered one, paid with PayPal credit, so I will get refunded if something goes bad… Let’s see what happens, fingers crossed!

moderator007
moderator007's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 52 sec ago
Joined: 12/23/2012 - 04:47
Posts: 2325
Location: North Carolina

I looked over the ebay seller for any clues to a scam and looks like their legit. That still doesn’t rule out a hi-jacked account though.
Paypal and ebay for insurance, I’ll take the chance on getting a great light (one of my favorites) for 19 bucks. Pretty sure its gonna ship from china even though it says CA. I saw other comments about slow shipping.
It now says 3 available with 2 sold in the last hour. Facepalm

toddcshoe
toddcshoe's picture
Online
Last seen: 10 min 12 sec ago
Joined: 01/24/2018 - 23:49
Posts: 984
Location: Foley, MO
moderator007 wrote:
I looked over the ebay seller for any clues to a scam and looks like their legit. That still doesn’t rule out a hi-jacked account though. Paypal and ebay for insurance, I’ll take the chance on getting a great light (one of my favorites) for 19 bucks. Pretty sure its gonna ship from china even though it says CA. I saw other comments about slow shipping. It now says 3 available with 2 sold in the last hour. Facepalm

I did the same thing. Like you I figured with using PayPal I wouldn’t have a problem if things go south. I also screen shot the ad and description so if it disappears for some reason I have it.

AlexGT
AlexGT's picture
Online
Last seen: 4 min 28 sec ago
Joined: 06/07/2012 - 17:39
Posts: 3804
Location: Texas
toddcshoe wrote:
moderator007 wrote:
I looked over the ebay seller for any clues to a scam and looks like their legit. That still doesn’t rule out a hi-jacked account though. Paypal and ebay for insurance, I’ll take the chance on getting a great light (one of my favorites) for 19 bucks. Pretty sure its gonna ship from china even though it says CA. I saw other comments about slow shipping. It now says 3 available with 2 sold in the last hour. Facepalm

I did the same thing. Like you I figured with using PayPal I wouldn’t have a problem if things go south. I also screen shot the ad and description so if it disappears for some reason I have it.

I’ll do that too just in case

geepaw
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 4 days ago
Joined: 01/12/2012 - 21:56
Posts: 27

Email says shipped. Estimated delivery Oct.15th. We’ll see

moderator007
moderator007's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 52 sec ago
Joined: 12/23/2012 - 04:47
Posts: 2325
Location: North Carolina

I got me a screen shot too. Wink
I like to mod these with a LH351D 4000K 90CRI led and add a lighted tailcap.

SKV89
Online
Last seen: 30 sec ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 12:46
Posts: 1514
Location: US

I also just bought one too. Strange, when I checked earlier, it said sold out and now it is limited quantities available. Oh well, we have Paypal protection.

Fate0n3
Offline
Last seen: 32 min 59 sec ago
Joined: 05/04/2013 - 12:36
Posts: 73
Location: US

This is what i get for not living on the forum more… I am mad at myself now! That was a great deal and a wonderful light

Imalent DX80 – BLF GT70 NW – BLF Q8 – Astrolux MF01 – Emisar D4S – Lumintop GT Mini – Olight S10 Baton – Olight SMINI Baton Ti

SKV89
Online
Last seen: 30 sec ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 12:46
Posts: 1514
Location: US
Fate0n3 wrote:
This is what i get for not living on the forum more… I am mad at myself now! That was a great deal and a wonderful light

Click on the link again. It says 5 available.

Fate0n3
Offline
Last seen: 32 min 59 sec ago
Joined: 05/04/2013 - 12:36
Posts: 73
Location: US
SKV89 wrote:
Fate0n3 wrote:
This is what i get for not living on the forum more… I am mad at myself now! That was a great deal and a wonderful light

Click on the link again. It says 5 available.

Well it does… hmm now this does seem slightly odd now… I am going to jump in and give it try though at this price

Imalent DX80 – BLF GT70 NW – BLF Q8 – Astrolux MF01 – Emisar D4S – Lumintop GT Mini – Olight S10 Baton – Olight SMINI Baton Ti

SKV89
Online
Last seen: 30 sec ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 12:46
Posts: 1514
Location: US

Does anyone know what the mcpcb size is? Someone was able to fit a triple in there. If so, I might buy another one to swap in a mcpcb.
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/39346

sbslider
sbslider's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 17 min ago
Joined: 01/22/2017 - 13:41
Posts: 717
Location: United States

Also interesting is that another seller has 20 for $29.99 each. Why the flurry of cheaper than normal V11rs?

PocketSammich wrote: I don’t need this, but I want it. Please sign me up.

AlexGT
AlexGT's picture
Online
Last seen: 4 min 28 sec ago
Joined: 06/07/2012 - 17:39
Posts: 3804
Location: Texas

I think this might be a scam but oh well, let’s see what happens its only $18 bucks with paypal protection…

Edit, so now the price is $20.79 and more than 10 available… hmmm! Feeling lucky??? Sick

Mkduffer
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 22 hours ago
Joined: 12/19/2015 - 02:31
Posts: 447
Location: Island of Hawaii

Too bad they don’t ship to Hawaii. I would have taken one. Oh well.

People say I’m a flashaholic like it’s a bad thing…

freefly
Offline
Last seen: 21 min 11 sec ago
Joined: 01/21/2016 - 14:50
Posts: 241
Location: AZ

sbslider wrote:
Why the flurry of cheaper than normal V11rs?

Might not be an outright scam (pay money, receive nothing), but maybe counterfeits.
I know there have been fake SWM products found floating around in the past, so certainly a possibility.
Geuzzz
Geuzzz's picture
Online
Last seen: 5 min 2 sec ago
Joined: 10/25/2015 - 10:27
Posts: 634
Location: Netherlands

Great deal of not a scam. Would be nice to see some new v11rs here and maybe some new mods.

Pages