【convoy】KW CULPM1,KW CSLPM1,KP CSLPM1,LH351D 4000K,3030 DTP,3030 7mm gasket

3437 posts / 0 new
Last post
Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 hours 9 min ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 772
Location: China,Dong guan
BLF-L wrote:
BurningPlayd0h wrote:
Anyone have a rough idea what kind of cd we can expect from the S21B with CSLPM1?

Is S21B also available with CSLPM1? I can only see it with CULPM1 :

I can create a temporary link according to your needs,

Tater Tot
Offline
Last seen: 47 min 57 sec ago
Joined: 11/11/2019 - 23:51
Posts: 31

Simon Mao wrote:
Simon Mao wrote:

There will be 22mm driver with 8A current available

not this FET driver.

it’s constant current with high efficiency (98% or so) ,

Simon Mao wrote:
Tater Tot wrote:
So it is a Buck driver?

Or is it buck-boost?

For more information, I need to consult the driver manufacturer.

Any updates on this driver?

BLF-L
BLF-L's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 34 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2020 - 09:24
Posts: 131
Location: UPS
Simon Mao wrote:
BLF-L wrote:
BurningPlayd0h wrote:
Anyone have a rough idea what kind of cd we can expect from the S21B with CSLPM1?

Is S21B also available with CSLPM1? I can only see it with CULPM1 :


I can create a temporary link according to your needs,

.
.
Thanks Simon. I think I’ll wait for the new upgraded version of M3.
btw, what is the name of this new M3? Is it M3A? or M3C-U ?
.
.
Beside that, I’m still waiting for my SST40 S2+ , I’ll be checking it first and see how much I’ll like the 5000K SST40.

RapidLux
RapidLux's picture
Offline
Last seen: 54 min 58 sec ago
Joined: 03/24/2017 - 13:21
Posts: 442

I wonder if the L21A CULPM1 beam is going to be too narrow with its 64 mm diameter head. Maybe a SBT 90.2 will fit better in that flashlight giving a wider beam? Looks like the 44 mm head of M21 is a limit, or the M3 48 mm. I don’t need more than 1km throw anyway.

SKV89
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 25 min ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 12:46
Posts: 4055
Location: US

aitrader wrote:
Hey Simon,

When will you have M21A silver body? Are you planning to offer KW CSLPM1.TG 5400K?

It is not a single CCT but a range. Someone already posted the chromacity bin that Simon sell is ebxD46. You can go to the datasheet and find the CCT and DUV range of this bin by plugging the coordinates into this website. Osram does not specify a specific CCT.
https://www.waveformlighting.com/tech/calculate-color-temperature-cct-fr...

Here are the datasheets
https://dammedia.osram.info/media/resource/hires/osram-dam-5515672/KW%20...
https://dammedia.osram.info/media/resource/hires/osram-dam-5515674/KW%20...

Tangra
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 27 min ago
Joined: 08/01/2016 - 05:33
Posts: 455
Location: Europe

What is the difference between culpm1 and cslpm1?

RapidLux
RapidLux's picture
Offline
Last seen: 54 min 58 sec ago
Joined: 03/24/2017 - 13:21
Posts: 442

Footprint c(u,s)lpm1
S 3030 footprint (max 6A?)
U 4040 footprint (more current 8A)

Led Size csl(p,n)m1
N 1 mm2
P 2 mm2

Colour Last two numbers cslpm1.(tg, fy, 23, f1, 13, 14)
TG 6000K
FY Yellow
23 Red
F1 Pure Green
13 True Green
14 Blue

Tangra
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 27 min ago
Joined: 08/01/2016 - 05:33
Posts: 455
Location: Europe

Thanks RapidLux.
Will be any difference in lumens between culpm1 and cslpm1 at 3A current?

JaredM
JaredM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 26 min ago
Joined: 10/31/2011 - 13:33
Posts: 1059
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Not appreciably. The main advantage (still theoretical right now as it hasn’t been tested AFIK) is a higher peak current before its thermally bottlenecked. In other words, other than binning differences, CULPM1 will be about the same as CSLPM1 until current exceeds ~5-6A. And in a flashlight with other thermal limitations, maybe less of a difference will be seen. TBD with time

Yokiamy
Yokiamy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 48 min ago
Joined: 10/18/2016 - 15:47
Posts: 2629
Location: Netherlands
Tangra wrote:
Thanks RapidLux. Will be any difference in lumens between culpm1 and cslpm1 at 3A current?

Please don’t clutter this thread, you might want to do some reading in THIS thread

BurningPlayd0h
BurningPlayd0h's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 5 min ago
Joined: 06/22/2018 - 02:16
Posts: 1432
Location: MN

BLF-L wrote:

Is S21B also available with CSLPM1? I can only see it with CULPM1 :

Whoops, just not used to typing out the model number of the 4040 version now that they’re available! Big Smile

adam7027
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 52 min ago
Joined: 09/26/2017 - 13:54
Posts: 482
Location: EU (Hu)

Hello Simon,

Can you get Osram KY CSLNM1.FY (yellow) emitters?

I would be very interested in a thrower flashlight fitted with that particular emitter, if you can source them.

Probably I would take a Convoy M21A, but if you can fit it into a Convoy L21A, that would be even better.

RapidLux
RapidLux's picture
Offline
Last seen: 54 min 58 sec ago
Joined: 03/24/2017 - 13:21
Posts: 442

[Deleted]

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 hours 9 min ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 772
Location: China,Dong guan

Tater Tot wrote:
Simon Mao wrote:
Simon Mao wrote:

There will be 22mm driver with 8A current available

not this FET driver.

it’s constant current with high efficiency (98% or so) ,

Simon Mao wrote:
Tater Tot wrote:
So it is a Buck driver?

Or is it buck-boost?

For more information, I need to consult the driver manufacturer.

Any updates on this driver?

It is a buck constant current drive,

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 hours 9 min ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 772
Location: China,Dong guan
BLF-L wrote:
Simon Mao wrote:
BLF-L wrote:
BurningPlayd0h wrote:
Anyone have a rough idea what kind of cd we can expect from the S21B with CSLPM1?

Is S21B also available with CSLPM1? I can only see it with CULPM1 :


I can create a temporary link according to your needs,

.
.
Thanks Simon. I think I’ll wait for the new upgraded version of M3.
btw, what is the name of this new M3? Is it M3A? or M3C-U ?
.
.
Beside that, I’m still waiting for my SST40 S2+ , I’ll be checking it first and see how much I’ll like the 5000K SST40.

Maybe M3-C, C means “type-c”.

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 hours 9 min ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 772
Location: China,Dong guan

adam7027 wrote:
Hello Simon,

Can you get Osram KY CSLNM1.FY (yellow) emitters?

I would be very interested in a thrower flashlight fitted with that particular emitter, if you can source them.

Probably I would take a Convoy M21A, but if you can fit it into a Convoy L21A, that would be even better.

I will try to order,

id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 32 min 50 sec ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 1281
Location: Croatia

It would be nice to see M31C, 21700 size

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 32 min 50 sec ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 1281
Location: Croatia


Hi cri throwers

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

contactcr
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 17 min ago
Joined: 05/19/2017 - 18:52
Posts: 3385
Location: US

What centering ring did you use?

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 hours 9 min ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 772
Location: China,Dong guan
id30209 wrote:

It would be nice to see M31C, 21700 size

i’m ready to launch a M21C-U with type-c port

Chatika vas Paus
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 18 min ago
Joined: 09/03/2017 - 13:46
Posts: 866
contactcr wrote:
What centering ring did you use?

Probably this one.

id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 32 min 50 sec ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 1281
Location: Croatia

contactcr wrote:
What centering ring did you use?

 

Stock, supplied with flashlight

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 32 min 50 sec ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 1281
Location: Croatia

Simon Mao wrote:
i'm ready to launch a M21C-U with type-c port

Would you reprogramm ramping UI to be faster from MID to HIGH and a little bit slower from LOW to MID?

It’s hard to adjust low/mid output correctly and over mid it looks like raming is not moving, until i see double blink as max value.

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

oweban
oweban's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 54 min ago
Joined: 02/12/2019 - 06:34
Posts: 1174
Location: Sydney AU

S21B CULPM1 at 9A? Let’s do this.

Alen
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 11 hours ago
Joined: 04/03/2012 - 08:26
Posts: 354
Location: Italy

id30209 wrote:
/>

Hi cri throwers


what led is?
id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 32 min 50 sec ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 1281
Location: Croatia

Alen wrote:
what led is?

 

Rgwn’s GT-FC40

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/68713

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

BLF-L
BLF-L's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 34 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2020 - 09:24
Posts: 131
Location: UPS

Simon Mao wrote:
BLF-L wrote:
Thanks Simon. I think I’ll wait for the new upgraded version of M3. btw, what is the name of this new M3? Is it M3A? or M3C-U ?

Maybe M3-C, C means “type-c”.


.
.
Simon Mao wrote:
id30209 wrote:

It would be nice to see M31C, 21700 size

i’m ready to launch a M21C-U with type-c port


.
.

More flashlights with USB-C , that’s great !
My previous order is still on its way, but I’m really considering this M3-C , and grey S21B. This forum has made me buying too many flashlights lately Big Smile Big Smile
I really hope M3-C will be available in grey body color Smile

contactcr
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 17 min ago
Joined: 05/19/2017 - 18:52
Posts: 3385
Location: US
id30209 wrote:

contactcr wrote:
What centering ring did you use?

 


Stock, supplied with flashlight

Hey, stop holding out on me. Give full details! This is a 6V driver presumably and 12V LED. Also, did you need to make changes to the gasket?

id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 32 min 50 sec ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 1281
Location: Croatia

contactcr wrote:
 Hey, stop holding out on me. Give full details! This is a 6V driver presumably and 12V LED. Also, did you need to make changes to the gasket?

 

Sorry my man, busy af. Driver is Convoy XHP35, emitter is Rgwn’s GT-FC40 which is 7070 12V footprint but R9080 and rated to 40W (yes, still no proper 3-4ABoost drivers :(...).

Since it’s 7070, stock gasket and reflector is simply perfect fit. So you just need to install Simon’s 12V driver which is the same size as stock M21C driver and swap emitters. 
That’s it. The most beautifull build so far. This emitter is simply amazing

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 32 min 50 sec ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 1281
Location: Croatia

 

Left-GT/FC40 ~4500K 90+CRI, OP reflector

Right-Stock XHP70.2 5000K, SMO reflector

 

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

Pages