16340 Protected Button Tops

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
aL1
aL1's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/04/2012 - 21:14
Posts: 300
Location: New England
16340 Protected Button Tops

Hi People!

I'm looking for decent to excellent '16340' Protected Button Top Batteries-

I prefer not to purchase in USA due to unacceptable increases in shipping charges-

Thanks!

aL1

Parametrek
Parametrek's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 12 hours ago
Joined: 02/08/2017 - 19:50
Posts: 115

If you change your mind or get burned by sketchy chinese shippers here are the protected 16340 cells currently stocked by trustworthy US vendors. It is worth noting that Illumn offers free shipping on $50 orders. That is a lot of 16340 but not hard to hit if you need a few other things.

Try the largest, fastest, most flexible flashlight search engine: parametrek.com

40 brands, 2027 models and still growing!

NEW: sleeping pad search engine, battery database

BlueSwordM
BlueSwordM's picture
Online
Last seen: 4 min 22 sec ago
Joined: 11/29/2017 - 12:34
Posts: 3864
Location: Canada

What do you mean?

He lives in the UK, so he needs a store that can ship protected button top 16340s to him:
https://www.ecoluxshopdirect.co.uk/keeppower-16340-700mah-protected-battery

My very own high current Beryllium Copper springs: http://budgetlightforum.com/node/64047
Liitokala Aliexpress Stores Battery Fraud: http://budgetlightforum.com/node/60547

moderator007
moderator007's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 14 min ago
Joined: 12/23/2012 - 04:47
Posts: 2810
Location: North Carolina

If you can find it, Fenix ARB-L16-700 is a decent protected button top battery.
HKJ has a comparator that list several 16340’s, so you can actual see how the battery holds up to it’s claims.
https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/CommonSmallcomparator.php

SIGShooter
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 33 min ago
Joined: 07/14/2013 - 02:10
Posts: 1274
Location: northern california

BlueSwordM wrote:
What do you mean?

He lives in the UK, so he needs a store that can ship protected button top 16340s to him:
https://www.ecoluxshopdirect.co.uk/keeppower-16340-700mah-protected-battery


I think New England can be interpreted to be in either the US or the UK Smile
Parametrek
Parametrek's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 12 hours ago
Joined: 02/08/2017 - 19:50
Posts: 115

Yeah 99.9% of the time “New England” is in the US. The other 0.1% of the time it is in Peterborough.

Try the largest, fastest, most flexible flashlight search engine: parametrek.com

40 brands, 2027 models and still growing!

NEW: sleeping pad search engine, battery database

SIGShooter
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 33 min ago
Joined: 07/14/2013 - 02:10
Posts: 1274
Location: northern california

Parametrek wrote:
Yeah 99.9% of the time “New England” is in the US. The other 0.1% of the time it is in Peterborough.

I actually had to google “New England UK” to see if there was one across the pond since I always think of New England as being in the US. Chalk it up to being in the US my entire life I guess.
aL1
aL1's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/04/2012 - 21:14
Posts: 300
Location: New England

Sorry for the confusion, New England versus Old England:

I live in the NorthEast Corner of the United States tongue-out

And thanks to everyone!!

toddcshoe
toddcshoe's picture
Offline
Last seen: 56 min 3 sec ago
Joined: 01/24/2018 - 23:49
Posts: 1747
Location: Foley, MO

If you want those Fenix cells. A seller I have purchased cells from before has them. Everything I have gotten from them has been authentic as far as I can tell. Capacity and IR test have always been within specs as well as the weight. Don’t have a way of testing current output but they have always performed on par with similar known good cells. Free shipping. Not sure if the price is good or not as I have never purchased or researched those particular cells before.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Pack-Fenix-ARB-L16-700mAh-protected-16340-Li-...

aL1
aL1's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/04/2012 - 21:14
Posts: 300
Location: New England

I already got the Fenix ARB-L16-700 (#2)-

Thanks Everyone!