[AMZ US Available Now] $49.99 Sofirn SP36 Anduril Version

179 posts / 0 new
Last post
hodor
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 46 min ago
Joined: 07/11/2018 - 03:58
Posts: 245
Location: UK

Anyone received theirs yet?

TheAuditor
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 46 min ago
Joined: 12/04/2017 - 06:33
Posts: 285
Location: United Kingdom

Not me. Still on preorder.

Bonum commune communitatis.

Yarp.

AK4
Offline
Last seen: 21 hours 58 min ago
Joined: 01/17/2018 - 19:28
Posts: 4

Там же написано: Shipping:
Processing time:Expected on April 30, 2019

hodor
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 46 min ago
Joined: 07/11/2018 - 03:58
Posts: 245
Location: UK

Ah, didn’t realise it was still on pre-order.

erlebo
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 14 hours ago
Joined: 10/27/2017 - 21:33
Posts: 26
Location: Canuckistan

“We’re sorry to inform you that the preorder for item ID:1450214 [Sofirn SP36 BLF Anduril 4x Sumsung LH351D…] was delayed due to the manufacturing process.”

BG BS?

Unloco
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 01/27/2018 - 16:17
Posts: 162

erlebo wrote:
“We’re sorry to inform you that the preorder for item ID:1450214 [Sofirn SP36 BLF Anduril 4x Sumsung LH351D…] was delayed due to the manufacturing process.”

BG BS?

Do not worry.
It is normal in preorders.

timbo114
timbo114's picture
Offline
Last seen: 49 min 59 sec ago
Joined: 08/21/2014 - 14:24
Posts: 260
Location: On a lake in SW PA

Anyone have theirs in hand yet?

bassoverflow
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 15 hours ago
Joined: 02/06/2019 - 15:31
Posts: 32
Location: WNC

timbo114 wrote:
Anyone have theirs in hand yet?

Nope. Hasn’t even shipped yet.
Yosue
Yosue's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 12 hours ago
Joined: 03/28/2016 - 22:49
Posts: 34
Location: Maracaibo - Venezuela

The code has expired. I missed this chance

erlebo
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 14 hours ago
Joined: 10/27/2017 - 21:33
Posts: 26
Location: Canuckistan
erlebo wrote:
BlueSwordM wrote:
Would it be possible to buy on the Aliexpress store too?

That is also my preference.

Sofirn SP36 BLF Anduril

It is now in Sofirn’s AliExpress store for $43.93 with coupon and free shipping.

That is annoying, considering that we paid more at BG and that our orders haven’t shipped yet.

fluke
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 04/20/2018 - 13:58
Posts: 193
Location: London United Kingdom

erlebo wrote:
erlebo wrote:
BlueSwordM wrote:
Would it be possible to buy on the Aliexpress store too?
That is also my preference.
"Sofirn SP36 BLF Anduril":https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33017839387.html?storeId=2933049&product... It is now in Sofirn's AliExpress store for $43.93 with coupon and free shipping. That is annoying, considering that we paid more at BG and that our orders haven't shipped yet.

 

Yes very annoying.

£7GBP more on group buy.

And in stock ready to ship.

TheAuditor
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 46 min ago
Joined: 12/04/2017 - 06:33
Posts: 285
Location: United Kingdom

Mine just shipped. I would have cancelled if I had know the price difference.

Bonum commune communitatis.

Yarp.

fluke
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 04/20/2018 - 13:58
Posts: 193
Location: London United Kingdom

So has mine just shippede.

Coincidence??

TheAuditor
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 46 min ago
Joined: 12/04/2017 - 06:33
Posts: 285
Location: United Kingdom

I doubt it. BG wins this one.

Bonum commune communitatis.

Yarp.

Scientist
Scientist's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 52 min ago
Joined: 07/24/2017 - 13:33
Posts: 155
Location: Out standing in my field
erlebo wrote:
erlebo wrote:
BlueSwordM wrote:
Would it be possible to buy on the Aliexpress store too?

That is also my preference.

Sofirn SP36 BLF Anduril

It is now in Sofirn’s AliExpress store for $43.93 with coupon and free shipping.

That is annoying, considering that we paid more at BG and that our orders haven’t shipped yet.

Hmmm, says Anduril everywhere but the mode description is Narsil. Cut and paste error?

erlebo
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 14 hours ago
Joined: 10/27/2017 - 21:33
Posts: 26
Location: Canuckistan
TheAuditor wrote:
I doubt it. BG wins this one.

I don’t know if anyone wins anything here.

I ask what is the point of this group buy if it made us pay a month earlier at a higher price, makes us deal with BG instead of Sofirn and it didn’t ship any sooner?

TheAuditor
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 46 min ago
Joined: 12/04/2017 - 06:33
Posts: 285
Location: United Kingdom

I have pm’d Barry for his input.

Bonum commune communitatis.

Yarp.

SKY69
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 15 hours ago
Joined: 11/13/2018 - 17:41
Posts: 90

I would be interested to hear the response. I am a little disappointed how this went down.

Barry0892
Barry0892's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 48 min ago
Joined: 09/20/2014 - 03:45
Posts: 209

Sorry guys, I hand this group buy over Banggood. And didn’t give much attention after that. I was told the orders have been shipped.

While aliexpress listing of SP36 is a mistake and sofirn fixed it. It is unavailable now.

Sorry again.

Yosue
Yosue's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 12 hours ago
Joined: 03/28/2016 - 22:49
Posts: 34
Location: Maracaibo - Venezuela

Barry0892 wrote:
Sorry guys, I hand this group buy over Banggood. And didn’t give much attention after that. I was told the orders have been shipped.

While aliexpress listing of SP36 is a mistake and sofirn fixed it. It is unavailable now.

Sorry again.

Hi Barry i tried and its still available as sofirn blf sp36

erlebo
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 14 hours ago
Joined: 10/27/2017 - 21:33
Posts: 26
Location: Canuckistan

Yosue wrote:
Barry0892 wrote:
Sorry guys, I hand this group buy over Banggood. And didn’t give much attention after that. I was told the orders have been shipped.

While aliexpress listing of SP36 is a mistake and sofirn fixed it. It is unavailable now.

Sorry again.

Hi Barry i tried and its still available as sofirn blf sp36

It was removed for a few hours and now it’s back.

erlebo
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 14 hours ago
Joined: 10/27/2017 - 21:33
Posts: 26
Location: Canuckistan

The coupon has started working again at Banggood.

It brings the price back to $46.99 but my shipping is now $2 less.

Banggood inflated the shipping for us?

Unloco
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 01/27/2018 - 16:17
Posts: 162

erlebo wrote:
The coupon has started working again at Banggood.

It brings the price back to $46.99 but my shipping is now $2 less.

Banggood inflated the shipping for us?

As the coupon no longer worked, I bought one with batteries from Sofirm at Aliexpress.
I think I made a good deal…
In Banggood it would now cost me $50.99 without batteries (with shipping) while the Aliexpress cost me $53.04 one with batteries (also with shipping).
Now I just hope Sofirm sends me a BLF…

Yosue
Yosue's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 12 hours ago
Joined: 03/28/2016 - 22:49
Posts: 34
Location: Maracaibo - Venezuela

Unloco wrote:
erlebo wrote:
The coupon has started working again at Banggood.

It brings the price back to $46.99 but my shipping is now $2 less.

Banggood inflated the shipping for us?

As the coupon no longer worked, I bought one with batteries from Sofirm at Aliexpress.
I think I made a good deal…
In Banggood it would now cost me $50.99 without batteries (with shipping) while the Aliexpress cost me $53.04 one with batteries (also with shipping).
Now I just hope Sofirm sends me a BLF…

Good luck

Yosue
Yosue's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 12 hours ago
Joined: 03/28/2016 - 22:49
Posts: 34
Location: Maracaibo - Venezuela

Unloco wrote:
erlebo wrote:
The coupon has started working again at Banggood.

It brings the price back to $46.99 but my shipping is now $2 less.

Banggood inflated the shipping for us?

As the coupon no longer worked, I bought one with batteries from Sofirm at Aliexpress.
I think I made a good deal…
In Banggood it would now cost me $50.99 without batteries (with shipping) while the Aliexpress cost me $53.04 one with batteries (also with shipping).
Now I just hope Sofirm sends me a BLF…

now its working: BLFSP36

Barry0892
Barry0892's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 48 min ago
Joined: 09/20/2014 - 03:45
Posts: 209

  SP36 Anduril Version available on AMZ US now! 

  ONLY $49.99 for new released. Can be ended at any time!

 

TheAuditor
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 46 min ago
Joined: 12/04/2017 - 06:33
Posts: 285
Location: United Kingdom

Just got notification that mine is out for delivery and has actually been delivered. I am at work so will check that assumption later. Its Yodel so who knows Smile

Bonum commune communitatis.

Yarp.

Muto
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 41 min ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 16:42
Posts: 1915
Location: Southeast, PA

Ordered one from Amazon,
Thanks Barry and the whole BLF fraternity for making this happen!

Later,
Keith

After the Apocalypse there will be only 2 things left alive Cockroaches and Keith Richards

Pages