Imalent MS18 with 100,000Lumen and R90TS with 36,000Lumen

481 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pages

trailhunter
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 48 min ago
Joined: 12/23/2015 - 17:56
Posts: 143
Location: ca

Has everyone received their ms18 from neal yet? Mine hasn’t arrived.

lotrbfme
lotrbfme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 29 min 12 sec ago
Joined: 12/05/2018 - 18:03
Posts: 230
Location: FL

Yes I got mine today just 3 hours ago!! I am so happy!

trailhunter
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 48 min ago
Joined: 12/23/2015 - 17:56
Posts: 143
Location: ca
lotrbfme wrote:
Yes I got mine today just 3 hours ago!! I am so happy!

How long did it take to arrive?

grahambo0101
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 17 hours ago
Joined: 12/28/2018 - 20:11
Posts: 25

I’ve got the MS18/r90ts combo on the way. Neal just responded today that it will be shipped this week along with my FF e07 Big Smile

AgentWhiteBread
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 44 min ago
Joined: 04/18/2018 - 21:00
Posts: 93
Location: Kansas

I got mine 5 hours ago, shipped on the 8th.

trailhunter
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 48 min ago
Joined: 12/23/2015 - 17:56
Posts: 143
Location: ca

4 days? That’s quick. I ordered mine like 3 weeks ago I’ll contact neal

lotrbfme
lotrbfme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 29 min 12 sec ago
Joined: 12/05/2018 - 18:03
Posts: 230
Location: FL

Same mine was shipped on the 8th. They ship using DHL express

AgentWhiteBread
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 44 min ago
Joined: 04/18/2018 - 21:00
Posts: 93
Location: Kansas

Oh, I ordered mine like mid-May, but it didn’t ship until the 8th.

grahambo0101
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 17 hours ago
Joined: 12/28/2018 - 20:11
Posts: 25

I think something must be going on with Neal. He has not been very responsive.

M4D M4X
M4D M4X's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 16 min ago
Joined: 03/19/2014 - 05:17
Posts: 7207
Location: Austria (GMT + 1)

Neals Baby was in hospital and he had VPN problems

also Imalent delivered later than hoped plus splitted neals order which added more delay...

he deliveres as fast as he has units on hand
if someone does not want to wait buy on Amazon Wink

 

already member of M4DM4X.com ?

the best deals are waiting for YOU!

 

before you buy elsewhere mail me: MARTIN@M4DM4X.COM - i will try to save you money!

grahambo0101
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 17 hours ago
Joined: 12/28/2018 - 20:11
Posts: 25
M4D M4X wrote:

Neals Baby was in hospital and he had VPN problems

also Imalent delivered later than hoped plus splitted neals order which added more delay…

he deliveres as fast as he has units on hand
if someone does not want to wait buy on Amazon Wink

Poor little one. I figured something was going on. I hope all is well.

M4D M4X
M4D M4X's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 16 min ago
Joined: 03/19/2014 - 05:17
Posts: 7207
Location: Austria (GMT + 1)

A Question... 

 

was it not clear NOT to speak about possible price benefits?? 

to enjoy quietly.. 

 

Some Idiot used a screenshot to force a local dealer to make a better price.

 

that broke the agreement I had with you! 

that violated the trust the manufacturer had in the community 

that endangers all flashaholics worldwide getting a "F&F benefit" 

 

as first consequence SA is excluded from deals from now on! 

 

already member of M4DM4X.com ?

the best deals are waiting for YOU!

 

before you buy elsewhere mail me: MARTIN@M4DM4X.COM - i will try to save you money!

Theodore41
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 3 min ago
Joined: 02/20/2016 - 12:57
Posts: 916
Location: Athens Greece.

Which is SA?
Edit.
Isn’t it possible that it could be done by some dealer out of BLF?

M4D M4X
M4D M4X's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 16 min ago
Joined: 03/19/2014 - 05:17
Posts: 7207
Location: Austria (GMT + 1)

South Africa 

 

no dealer receives such information... 

 

already member of M4DM4X.com ?

the best deals are waiting for YOU!

 

before you buy elsewhere mail me: MARTIN@M4DM4X.COM - i will try to save you money!

trailhunter
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 48 min ago
Joined: 12/23/2015 - 17:56
Posts: 143
Location: ca

How is everyone liking their ms18 so far? A lot of crickets and not enough “Omfg its awesome”, common guys… share your excitement with us Smile

lionheart_2281
lionheart_2281's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 9 hours ago
Joined: 10/25/2012 - 18:32
Posts: 2915
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I might buy one if they ever release with a NW emitter, that much cool white, even in videos, just washes out all the colours and hurts my eyes hahaha…

Theodore41
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 3 min ago
Joined: 02/20/2016 - 12:57
Posts: 916
Location: Athens Greece.

I had a notice from BG that my order has shipped out through priority direct mail,giving me a weird tracking number,something like 483xxxxxxxxx133, a total of 15 numbers,which is not found from 17track.
Because all of the tracking numbers of my tens of orders are of the following type,RS94xxxxx76NL,I don’t know what is happened here.
Can you check please your tracking numbers from BG to compare?
Edit.
I found that it is a FedEx tracking number.

M4D M4X
M4D M4X's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 16 min ago
Joined: 03/19/2014 - 05:17
Posts: 7207
Location: Austria (GMT + 1)

GOOD

 

 

already member of M4DM4X.com ?

the best deals are waiting for YOU!

 

before you buy elsewhere mail me: MARTIN@M4DM4X.COM - i will try to save you money!

lotrbfme
lotrbfme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 29 min 12 sec ago
Joined: 12/05/2018 - 18:03
Posts: 230
Location: FL

Well I really cant fully test mine unless I go far from home and I havent had the time. But dang this thing is extremely bright. I test it on my street and it melted the light post. It turn the street into daylight. I turned it off right away because I was sure I was gonna get into trouble. I cant way to go into a rural area to test it better

Theodore41
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 3 min ago
Joined: 02/20/2016 - 12:57
Posts: 916
Location: Athens Greece.

lotrbfme wrote:
Well I really cant fully test mine unless I go far from home and I havent had the time. But dang this thing is extremely bright. I test it on my street and it melted the light post. It turn the street into daylight. I turned it off right away because I was sure I was gonna get into trouble. I cant way to go into a rural area to test it better

It is all these you say,so I decided to choose the other one,ie the R90TS.
AgentWhiteBread
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 44 min ago
Joined: 04/18/2018 - 21:00
Posts: 93
Location: Kansas
trailhunter wrote:
How is everyone liking their ms18 so far? A lot of crickets and not enough “Omfg its awesome”, common guys… share your excitement with us Smile

It’s because we’re waiting for the spots to disappear so we can see our screens. Here’s a bunch of beamshots I took: https://m.imgur.com/a/8ccwRBp I used manual exposure settings so you could get the relative brightness of everything.

Previously my brightest light was an X80-GT, the 60,000 lumen setting on the MS18 already makes people shield their eyes indoors, then you turn it on turbo and they go “WHOA! Too bright! Turn it off!”

I was in the kitchen showing my mom and sister the light, my dad was in the bathroom around the corner with the door closed and the lights on. When I turned it on turbo in the kitchen he said it was so bright that the light coming from under the door lit up the bathroom a little more. From around the corner, in a different room, pointed at the ceiling.

I wish I could find a mountain or a hill so I could light up the entire side of it. The amount of light it puts out is completely unreal.

lionheart_2281
lionheart_2281's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 9 hours ago
Joined: 10/25/2012 - 18:32
Posts: 2915
Location: Brisbane, Australia
AgentWhiteBread wrote:
trailhunter wrote:
How is everyone liking their ms18 so far? A lot of crickets and not enough “Omfg its awesome”, common guys… share your excitement with us Smile

It’s because we’re waiting for the spots to disappear so we can see our screens. Here’s a bunch of beamshots I took: https://m.imgur.com/a/8ccwRBp I used manual exposure settings so you could get the relative brightness of everything.

Previously my brightest light was an X80-GT, the 60,000 lumen setting on the MS18 already makes people shield their eyes indoors, then you turn it on turbo and they go “WHOA! Too bright! Turn it off!”

I was in the kitchen showing my mom and sister the light, my dad was in the bathroom around the corner with the door closed and the lights on. When I turned it on turbo in the kitchen he said it was so bright that the light coming from under the door lit up the bathroom a little more. From around the corner, in a different room, pointed at the ceiling.

I wish I could find a mountain or a hill so I could light up the entire side of it. The amount of light it puts out is completely unreal.

Your beamshots are amazing mate

AgentWhiteBread
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 44 min ago
Joined: 04/18/2018 - 21:00
Posts: 93
Location: Kansas

I just wish imgur didn’t compress the hell out of the pictures, but you can’t upload RAW files and imgur really didn’t like the 90 mb PNGs.

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Online
Last seen: 12 min 8 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 10709
Location: Houston Texas

AgentWhiteBread wrote:
I just wish imgur didn’t compress the hell out of the pictures, but you can’t upload RAW files and imgur really didn’t like the 90 mb PNGs.

Naw, it’s best to shrink them yourself to just under their size limit. You can keep the quality higher compared to letting Imgur to it for you. You can also link to the original image while using a smaller version for the forum.
AgentWhiteBread
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 44 min ago
Joined: 04/18/2018 - 21:00
Posts: 93
Location: Kansas

I’m not sure what their size limit is but I got those pictures by setting the quality to 12 on photoshop when converting to jpg. It made them about 5-13 mb each.

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Online
Last seen: 12 min 8 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 10709
Location: Houston Texas

I’m not sure about the limits either, but 3264×1836 and 2.3 MB seems to work fine.

Do you have an example of a photo you uploaded that was shrunken by Imgur?

AgentWhiteBread
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 44 min ago
Joined: 04/18/2018 - 21:00
Posts: 93
Location: Kansas

I know the first picture in the album was compressed heavily. At least on mobile it looks really awful. All of the pictures were originally 5472×3648. I did not shrink them before uploading to imgur.

Discord example: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/424371808020594709/58874990373214...
Should be much higher quality.

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Online
Last seen: 12 min 8 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 10709
Location: Houston Texas

What album are you refering to?

The link above looks really good on my phone.

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Online
Last seen: 12 min 8 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 10709
Location: Houston Texas

I did a search and found your album. If you look at the webpage on a mobile device it looks crappy. I click the link to open it in the app and it looks great. It shows to be 5464×3070 and 1.2 MB.

AgentWhiteBread
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 44 min ago
Joined: 04/18/2018 - 21:00
Posts: 93
Location: Kansas

As long as everyone else can see them in high quality, I’m happy. I’ve derailed this thread long enough. Thank you!

Pages