[♛ FreemeGB] ASTROLUX MF01 Mini 7*SST20 CRI95 26650 ANDÚRIL Flashlight Group Buy /// Aluminium 5 Colors - SHIPPED

1550 posts / 0 new
Last post
JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 12568
Location: Houston Texas

Glennac wrote:
JasonWW wrote:
BlueSwordM wrote:
People are expecting way too lower prices.

I’m expecting levels around the FF E07.


Page 1 already shows the Group Buy price. $44. (In case people have forgot)

BTW, the Fireflies E07 shows a $20 price increase (7 emitters) for xpl-hi over the SST-20.

Kind of annoying that BG is already offering the light at a discounted price to the public. What was the point of this “Interest” list then?

!https://flic.kr/p/2hduGqc!:

https://flic.kr/p/2hduGqc


Keep in mind that Banggood has their big anniversary sale every year at this time. It is kind of a coincidence that the mini came out just before.

The point of the interest list is to see if people like the design or not. This thread was started 6 months ago. If people said they didn’t like it or were not interested they may have canceled the light or did a big change to it, etc… It’s like testing the waters. Interest was high in this light so production went ahead. This thread also let’s people recommend changes or tweaks, some of which may happen to make a better final product.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube and JoshK Sphere calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links. I'm still around, just not reading many new threads.

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 12568
Location: Houston Texas

ttylamg wrote:
JasonWW wrote:

I typically carry 4 to 5 lights at any one time. In addition to the two I mentioned before, a have a pen light in my shirt pocket, a key chain light and maybe a Convoy L6 in my back pocket (quick draw style) depending if I need it or not. Plus some more lights in my car. You can’t have too many lights. Silly


I can see a security guard screaming at someone with 5~6 flashlights in both hands. and the crook goes, “wtf is this a UFO sighting or what is going on?” LOL

Success!!! Blind and confused is good. Silly

Texas Ace Lumen Tube and JoshK Sphere calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links. I'm still around, just not reading many new threads.

bulbeee
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 2 days ago
Joined: 05/25/2018 - 19:07
Posts: 48
Location: So Cal

Code please. Thank you!!

Glennac
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 01/09/2019 - 21:00
Posts: 77

So when do the other colors arrive (Blue, Red, Purple, Green, etc)? The “Military” color are kinda ‘blah’. I did order the Gun Metal version (5000k).

aswang
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 29 min ago
Joined: 07/17/2018 - 07:53
Posts: 280
Location: Philippines

Ordered 4000K Olive Green + Diffuser. Thanks freeme.

Glennac
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 01/09/2019 - 21:00
Posts: 77
Ekstasis wrote:
Good price…but I really need a clip..otherwise I can’t use it at work..I need to have my hands free..

You do realize this light is larger than you might think. As a 26650 light it’s going to be along the lines of a Klarus G20 or a Thrunight TC20.

Ekstasis
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 12/26/2017 - 14:32
Posts: 71
Glennac wrote:
Ekstasis wrote:
Good price…but I really need a clip..otherwise I can’t use it at work..I need to have my hands free..

You do realize this light is larger than you might think. As a 26650 light it’s going to be along the lines of a Klarus G20 or a Thrunight TC20.

Well I have asking for a size comparision between E07 and the mf01 mini… so yes… I am not 100% sure of the size difference

Tom White
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 3 min ago
Joined: 04/14/2019 - 23:49
Posts: 15
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota

I’d rather not hunt through all 27 pages for the answer. But can anyone tell me what the UI will be on this light? Everything about this light is nearly perfect for what I want (except maybe it could have better emitters). But if it doesn’t have Narsilm, Anduril, or a UI with ramping, I won’t buy it…

BlueSwordM
BlueSwordM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 22 min ago
Joined: 11/29/2017 - 12:34
Posts: 5534
Location: Canada

It has Anduril.

My very own high current Beryllium Copper springs Gen 3:
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/67401
Liitokala Aliexpress Stores Battery Fraud: http://budgetlightforum.com/node/60547

Tom White
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 3 min ago
Joined: 04/14/2019 - 23:49
Posts: 15
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota

Thank you.

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 12568
Location: Houston Texas

Tom White wrote:
I’d rather not hunt through all 27 pages for the answer.

It’s right in the thread title. Wink

Texas Ace Lumen Tube and JoshK Sphere calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links. I'm still around, just not reading many new threads.

BarefootCameraSam
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 day ago
Joined: 09/10/2019 - 23:35
Posts: 37
Location: Washington

To be clear, the doesn’t have a tripod mount, yeah?
There’s a tripod mount screw listed in the details…

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 12568
Location: Houston Texas

BarefootCameraSam wrote:
To be clear, the doesn’t have a tripod mount, yeah?

No, there is the button and the USB charging port is on the opposite side.

They apparently copied some of the info from the bigger MF01S light.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube and JoshK Sphere calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links. I'm still around, just not reading many new threads.

PatX
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 3 days ago
Joined: 07/05/2019 - 19:29
Posts: 24
Location: Bavaria

Ordered 4000K Sand + Diffuser. Thanks

mortuus
mortuus's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 27 min ago
Joined: 12/16/2014 - 09:33
Posts: 2694
Location: Sweden
Tom White wrote:
I’d rather not hunt through all 27 pages for the answer. But can anyone tell me what the UI will be on this light? Everything about this light is nearly perfect for what I want (except maybe it could have better emitters). But if it doesn’t have Narsilm, Anduril, or a UI with ramping, I won’t buy it…

it has ANDÚRIL ui..

...where Frugal meets with Flashlight!

Tom White
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 3 min ago
Joined: 04/14/2019 - 23:49
Posts: 15
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
JasonWW wrote:
Tom White wrote:
I’d rather not hunt through all 27 pages for the answer.
It’s right in the thread title. Wink

Thanks, can’t believe I missed that!

I just ordered 2 with the BOGO code. One in 5000k, and one in 6500k, since not a big fan of the warmer tints.

I imagine on turbo these flashlights will get hotter much faster than an Emisar D4, am I correct?

mortuus
mortuus's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 27 min ago
Joined: 12/16/2014 - 09:33
Posts: 2694
Location: Sweden

says on BG it ships end of month, is this true or are they shipping sooner ?

...where Frugal meets with Flashlight!

PBWilson
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 08/24/2016 - 17:49
Posts: 1009
Location: Rochester, NY

I was also curious about when these might be shipped. No pressure, just hoping to get a ballpark idea.

SKY69
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 11/13/2018 - 17:41
Posts: 148

Ordered silver with diffuser will order another one tonight once again thanks freeme

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 57 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 8647

Thank you SKY89... oops.. it's SKY69 tongue-out

SKY69 wrote:
Ordered silver with diffuser will order another one tonight once again thanks freeme
210M
Offline
Last seen: 10 months 2 days ago
Joined: 09/11/2019 - 09:41
Posts: 2

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered… is there any info on the output in moonlight mode?

Dep668
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 57 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:11
Posts: 87
Location: Ontario, Canada
Tom White wrote:
JasonWW wrote:
Tom White wrote:
I’d rather not hunt through all 27 pages for the answer.
It’s right in the thread title. Wink

Thanks, can’t believe I missed that!

I just ordered 2 with the BOGO code. One in 5000k, and one in 6500k, since not a big fan of the warmer tints.

I imagine on turbo these flashlights will get hotter much faster than an Emisar D4, am I correct?

When we’re you able to get that bogo code work? I’ve tried at the beginning of a new day, and still reached its max use

210M
Offline
Last seen: 10 months 2 days ago
Joined: 09/11/2019 - 09:41
Posts: 2

Same here on the BOGO code. There are only 5 available per day so i guess I’m just too slow.

pies
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 03/02/2019 - 20:57
Posts: 20

Ordered one silver 5000k + diffuser. Thank you

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 12568
Location: Houston Texas

Tom White wrote:

I imagine on turbo these flashlights will get hotter much faster than an Emisar D4, am I correct?

I don’t think so. It’s 3 extra emitters, but it’s also a bigger light with more mass. They probably heat up similarly fast. It’s still early and we haven’t tested it yet. It will also depend on the battery that’s used.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube and JoshK Sphere calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links. I'm still around, just not reading many new threads.

KevinZA1988
KevinZA1988's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 3 hours ago
Joined: 02/26/2018 - 02:26
Posts: 765
Location: South Africa

JasonWW wrote:
Glennac wrote:
JasonWW wrote:
BlueSwordM wrote:
People are expecting way too lower prices.

I’m expecting levels around the FF E07.


Page 1 already shows the Group Buy price. $44. (In case people have forgot)

BTW, the Fireflies E07 shows a $20 price increase (7 emitters) for xpl-hi over the SST-20.

Kind of annoying that BG is already offering the light at a discounted price to the public. What was the point of this “Interest” list then?

!https://flic.kr/p/2hduGqc!:

https://flic.kr/p/2hduGqc


Keep in mind that Banggood has their big anniversary sale every year at this time. It is kind of a coincidence that the mini came out just before.

The point of the interest list is to see if people like the design or not. This thread was started 6 months ago. If people said they didn’t like it or were not interested they may have canceled the light or did a big change to it, etc… It’s like testing the waters. Interest was high in this light so production went ahead. This thread also let’s people recommend changes or tweaks, some of which may happen to make a better final product.

True…

Armytek Prime C1 Pro, Armytek Prime C2 Pro, Armytek Tiara C1 Pro, Astrolux MF01 Mini, BLF Q8, BLF A6, BLF FW1A, BLF FW3A, BLF FW3C, BLF LT1, Convoy L6, Convoy C8+ , Convoy S3, Convoy M21A, Convoy S11, Emisar D4, Fireflies E07, Jaxman E2L, Lumintop EDC18, Manta Ray C8.2 long version, Olight S1R Baton II special edition series, S2R Baton II, Nitecore HC65, Olight H1R Nova.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JaJaDv4V838AEJf39

patmurris
patmurris's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 12/22/2014 - 15:54
Posts: 1573
Location: Nice, France

Ordered gun gray 4000k.
Thanks Freeme! Thumbs Up

jdh00
jdh00's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 15 hours ago
Joined: 11/09/2015 - 21:52
Posts: 84
Location: United States

Interested in a code, please. Thanks!

SoulMyst
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 08/30/2019 - 01:03
Posts: 8

Order #73113237 placed for 2x mf01 mini 4000k in Sand color. Hat Beer

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 57 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 8647

6500K indoor shot by customer in CN.

Pages