New Lights I Bought This Past Month

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
roguesoul
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 weeks ago
Joined: 06/25/2019 - 15:16
Posts: 75
Location: Lat: 43.14°NLon: 89.35°WElev: 860ft.
New Lights I Bought This Past Month

Went on a flashlight spending spree! Needed to replace my trusty Fenix TK40 with a smaller, brighter and more modern light so I bought a FD45. Then because the FD45 is so heavy I got the H15. A more direct replacement turned out to be the D4S. Two pocket lights followed to cover all the bases and because I wasn’t sure which I’d prefer. The newest addition the W10 arrived today insuring throw will not be a problem. The sun is up now and I’ll know more later.

 

Edited by: roguesoul on 07/10/2019 - 20:50
BillyBobJoe
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 03/11/2019 - 15:16
Posts: 178
Location: Western USA

Resize that photo man. I cant even see it because it is so big.

roguesoul
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 weeks ago
Joined: 06/25/2019 - 15:16
Posts: 75
Location: Lat: 43.14°NLon: 89.35°WElev: 860ft.

BillyBobJoe wrote:
Resize that photo man. I cant even see it because it is so big.
How is it now?
Flying Luminosity
Flying Luminosity's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 09/12/2017 - 13:33
Posts: 588
Location: UK
roguesoul wrote:
BillyBobJoe wrote:
Resize that photo man. I cant even see it because it is so big.
How is it now?

Still too big. You don’t need to physically resize it, just add it via the ‘add image’ button, and set the relative width to 100%.

chinooker
chinooker's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 54 sec ago
Joined: 12/16/2015 - 13:27
Posts: 1742
Location: mid USA left coast

much better….
iffn you select the 100% option the picture will be automatically sized to the viewer’s screen

(Déjà vu)

Flying Luminosity
Flying Luminosity's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 09/12/2017 - 13:33
Posts: 588
Location: UK

Perfect now! Smile

roguesoul
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 weeks ago
Joined: 06/25/2019 - 15:16
Posts: 75
Location: Lat: 43.14°NLon: 89.35°WElev: 860ft.

I didn’t see an option for 100% relative width. There’s an option to constrain the image which forced me to choose a size.

chinooker
chinooker's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 54 sec ago
Joined: 12/16/2015 - 13:27
Posts: 1742
Location: mid USA left coast

when you add new post/comment (reply) there are icons at the top of the box.
one is “insert image” (looks like a miniature sunset)

it offers relative width

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 50 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 4214
Location: Portugal

What is the light between the Emisar and the Olight i3T EOS?

[REVIEWS] AMUTORCH: S3 / S3 vs 219c / AM30 / AX1 / VG10 /// SOFIRN: SF14 + SP10A / SP32A / SP10B /// NITEFOX: UT20 / ES10K / K3 /// ODEPRO: KL52 / B108 /// ACEBEAM: H20 / TK16 /// BLITZWOLF: BW-ET1 /// DQG: AA Slim Ti /// HC-LIGHTS: SS AAA /// XTAR: PB2 Charger /// OLIGHT: M2R Warrior /// WUBEN: TO10R / E05 / T70 / E10 /// ON THE ROAD: M1 / i3 / M3 Pro /// ROVYVON: A2 + A5R / E300S / A8 /// KLARUS: XT1C /// LUMINTOP: Tool AA V2.0 + Tool 25 /// LIVARNOLUX: 314791 /// SKILHUNT: M150

Tricks: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 /// TIR Lenses: 1 / 2 /// Others: Biscotti 3 + 1*7135 / Triple TIR w/ XP-G2 ///// My Collection ///// My Review's Blog (PT)

GIVEAWAY: 1

roguesoul
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 weeks ago
Joined: 06/25/2019 - 15:16
Posts: 75
Location: Lat: 43.14°NLon: 89.35°WElev: 860ft.
MascaratumB wrote:
What is the light between the Emisar and the Olight i3T EOS?

Jetbeam SF-AA01 14500/AA 3 mode. I unscrewed the batt. tube from the head and reversed it which reversed the pocket clip too. I can clip it on my hat now.

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 50 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 4214
Location: Portugal
roguesoul wrote:
MascaratumB wrote:
What is the light between the Emisar and the Olight i3T EOS?

Jetbeam SF-AA01 14500/AA 3 mode. I unscrewed the batt. tube from the head and reversed it which reversed the pocket clip too. I can clip it on my hat now.

Thank you, I didn’t know that light! Gonna search for it Wink
Nice collection you have there Wink

[REVIEWS] AMUTORCH: S3 / S3 vs 219c / AM30 / AX1 / VG10 /// SOFIRN: SF14 + SP10A / SP32A / SP10B /// NITEFOX: UT20 / ES10K / K3 /// ODEPRO: KL52 / B108 /// ACEBEAM: H20 / TK16 /// BLITZWOLF: BW-ET1 /// DQG: AA Slim Ti /// HC-LIGHTS: SS AAA /// XTAR: PB2 Charger /// OLIGHT: M2R Warrior /// WUBEN: TO10R / E05 / T70 / E10 /// ON THE ROAD: M1 / i3 / M3 Pro /// ROVYVON: A2 + A5R / E300S / A8 /// KLARUS: XT1C /// LUMINTOP: Tool AA V2.0 + Tool 25 /// LIVARNOLUX: 314791 /// SKILHUNT: M150

Tricks: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 /// TIR Lenses: 1 / 2 /// Others: Biscotti 3 + 1*7135 / Triple TIR w/ XP-G2 ///// My Collection ///// My Review's Blog (PT)

GIVEAWAY: 1

roguesoul
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 weeks ago
Joined: 06/25/2019 - 15:16
Posts: 75
Location: Lat: 43.14°NLon: 89.35°WElev: 860ft.
MascaratumB wrote:
roguesoul wrote:
MascaratumB wrote:
What is the light between the Emisar and the Olight i3T EOS?

Jetbeam SF-AA01 14500/AA 3 mode. I unscrewed the batt. tube from the head and reversed it which reversed the pocket clip too. I can clip it on my hat now.

Thank you, I didn’t know that light! Gonna search for it Wink
Nice collection you have there Wink

Got those two light on the end and also a Wowtac A2S, which I gave as a gift, from Illumination Supply LLC. His 25% sale made those lights a great deal!

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 50 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 4214
Location: Portugal
roguesoul wrote:
MascaratumB wrote:
roguesoul wrote:
MascaratumB wrote:
What is the light between the Emisar and the Olight i3T EOS?

Jetbeam SF-AA01 14500/AA 3 mode. I unscrewed the batt. tube from the head and reversed it which reversed the pocket clip too. I can clip it on my hat now.

Thank you, I didn’t know that light! Gonna search for it Wink
Nice collection you have there Wink

Got those two light on the end and also a Wowtac A2S, which I gave as a gift, from Illumination Supply LLC. His 25% sale made those lights a great deal!

Cool Wink
Some of those are hard to get here! I may try the JB though, if I can decipher how it works (UI, as it is presented as 3 modes, but has 4 modes)!
Thanks again!

[REVIEWS] AMUTORCH: S3 / S3 vs 219c / AM30 / AX1 / VG10 /// SOFIRN: SF14 + SP10A / SP32A / SP10B /// NITEFOX: UT20 / ES10K / K3 /// ODEPRO: KL52 / B108 /// ACEBEAM: H20 / TK16 /// BLITZWOLF: BW-ET1 /// DQG: AA Slim Ti /// HC-LIGHTS: SS AAA /// XTAR: PB2 Charger /// OLIGHT: M2R Warrior /// WUBEN: TO10R / E05 / T70 / E10 /// ON THE ROAD: M1 / i3 / M3 Pro /// ROVYVON: A2 + A5R / E300S / A8 /// KLARUS: XT1C /// LUMINTOP: Tool AA V2.0 + Tool 25 /// LIVARNOLUX: 314791 /// SKILHUNT: M150

Tricks: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 /// TIR Lenses: 1 / 2 /// Others: Biscotti 3 + 1*7135 / Triple TIR w/ XP-G2 ///// My Collection ///// My Review's Blog (PT)

GIVEAWAY: 1

roguesoul
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 weeks ago
Joined: 06/25/2019 - 15:16
Posts: 75
Location: Lat: 43.14°NLon: 89.35°WElev: 860ft.
MascaratumB wrote:
roguesoul wrote:
MascaratumB wrote:
roguesoul wrote:
MascaratumB wrote:
What is the light between the Emisar and the Olight i3T EOS?

Jetbeam SF-AA01 14500/AA 3 mode. I unscrewed the batt. tube from the head and reversed it which reversed the pocket clip too. I can clip it on my hat now.

Thank you, I didn’t know that light! Gonna search for it Wink
Nice collection you have there Wink

Got those two light on the end and also a Wowtac A2S, which I gave as a gift, from Illumination Supply LLC. His 25% sale made those lights a great deal!

Cool Wink
Some of those are hard to get here! I may try the JB though, if I can decipher how it works (UI, as it is presented as 3 modes, but has 4 modes)!
Thanks again!


Hey you’re welcome. The Jetbeam does have memory mode also. Half press is momentary on. So it’s half press low/ half press again for med/ half press again for high, full press at any level you want it to stay at.(it clicks) then click again for off(full press).
MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 50 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 4214
Location: Portugal
roguesoul wrote:
Hey you’re welcome. The Jetbeam does have memory mode also. Half press is momentary on. So it’s half press low/ half press again for med/ half press again for high, full press at any level you want it to stay at.(it clicks) then click again for off(full press).

Sorry, I saw it wrong! I thought the flashlight had 4 modes, but it has only 3, I was mistaken by misreading info on Jetbeam website.
Therefore, it should be a straight forward UI! Thanks for the explanation Wink

[REVIEWS] AMUTORCH: S3 / S3 vs 219c / AM30 / AX1 / VG10 /// SOFIRN: SF14 + SP10A / SP32A / SP10B /// NITEFOX: UT20 / ES10K / K3 /// ODEPRO: KL52 / B108 /// ACEBEAM: H20 / TK16 /// BLITZWOLF: BW-ET1 /// DQG: AA Slim Ti /// HC-LIGHTS: SS AAA /// XTAR: PB2 Charger /// OLIGHT: M2R Warrior /// WUBEN: TO10R / E05 / T70 / E10 /// ON THE ROAD: M1 / i3 / M3 Pro /// ROVYVON: A2 + A5R / E300S / A8 /// KLARUS: XT1C /// LUMINTOP: Tool AA V2.0 + Tool 25 /// LIVARNOLUX: 314791 /// SKILHUNT: M150

Tricks: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 /// TIR Lenses: 1 / 2 /// Others: Biscotti 3 + 1*7135 / Triple TIR w/ XP-G2 ///// My Collection ///// My Review's Blog (PT)

GIVEAWAY: 1