Vapcell S4+ Analyzing Charger

76 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pages

tatasal
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 43 min ago
Joined: 02/15/2012 - 08:40
Posts: 5335
Location: Far East
Vapcell S4+ Analyzing Charger

This group buy now active: Use code: tatas4 purchase link: Vapcell S4
———————————————————————————
Edit: Dec. 14, 2019 HKJ review of the S4: HERE
———————————————————————————————

Hi guys,

The Vapcell S4+ is going to be offered at a gb price of $34.99, world-wide shipping included (by the way, shipping of this heavy item will cost from $11 to $15 alone, depending on country of destination).

If you are interested in this Vapcell S4 charger/analyzer, please post your interest by posting in this thread.+

I already have this charger (Vapcell S4 Plus ) and I like it a lot so far, though I have not got the time to really put it into its paces.

Highlights of this charger: ( Definitely not bad for $34.99 with a charger that has all these features! )

Up to 3A X 4 charging rate…with Auto Select or Manual
Discharge function @1A max on bay 1 and 4, .5A and .25A on bay 2 and 3
Clear, bright LCD screen display, IR, etc.


Anyway, these are its features:










Apply to (battery diameter:10-26mm,length:34-75mm)
Li-ion:
10340(RCR123),10440,14500,16340,16650,17500,17650,17670,
18350,18490,18500,18650,20700,21700,22650,26500,26650
Ni-MH/Ni-Cd:
AAAA,AAA,SC,C,D

Features:

 3A each slot ,12A in total.
 Charge/Discharge/Capacity test /Repair
 Automatically select the optimum charge current.
 Easily choose current you want at manual mode.
 Wide & High charging current choice: 0.25A /0.5A /1A/1.5A/ 2A/ 2.5A/ 3A for each
slot.
 Show charging status in real-time like voltage ,capacity,temperature,time,current.
 Enough space for 21700 battery, even button top 21700, PCB 21700 .
 Top surface have a button top type feature to make contact in recessed battery
 It is compatible with every type of rechargeable battery.
 Support 4 slots charging independently without interference.
 Automatically activate and repair “0 voltage”lithium battery.
 Automatically calculate battery charging time.
 Automatically calculate the battery percentage.
 Charging protection, over-discharge protection and protection of polar reverse,short
circuit protection .also, it can detect a broken battery.
 Temperature control protection. Keep your battery safe, most important,your life
safety.
 Intelligent power bank 5V 1A .
 Certified by FCC CE ROHS .

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000387978606.html?spm=2114.12010612.814...

YouTube video here:

Edited by: tatasal on 02/12/2020 - 19:44
jurasik1
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 6 min ago
Joined: 01/30/2017 - 13:00
Posts: 31
Location: Lithuania

Interested Smile

ver_ivanz007
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 14 hours ago
Joined: 05/19/2019 - 01:16
Posts: 72
Location: Philippines

Interested

  • My current lights: Astrolux MF01 - Astrolux S43 - Astrolux FT03 - Convoy L6 - Nitecore MH20 - Nitecore TIP - Nitecore TUP - Convoy M3 - Convoy C8+ - Astrolux C8 - Astrolux MF01 Mini - Full Copper - Acebeam K30GT SBT90.2 - Massdrop tool AAA Copper and Brass - Nitecore Tip2
Rat_Racer
Rat_Racer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 12/20/2016 - 19:29
Posts: 212
Location: S.W. FLA

interested

Geoduck
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 10/27/2018 - 21:51
Posts: 32
Location: The other Washington

interested

JacobsEDCGear
JacobsEDCGear's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 09/19/2019 - 15:20
Posts: 19

Interested!

XXX-Man
XXX-Man's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 18 min ago
Joined: 07/02/2016 - 04:50
Posts: 823
Location: Zagreb, Croatia

Interested

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied – chains us all, irrevocably."

My reviews:

Sofirn SF36 /// Thorfire VG10S /// Sofirn C8F /// Zanflare F1

specialk
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 5 min ago
Joined: 12/05/2016 - 00:44
Posts: 148
Location: Canada Vancouver Island

Interested

d_t_a
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 8 hours ago
Joined: 08/04/2017 - 23:58
Posts: 1579
Location: Manila, Philippines

Interested

glockboy
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 02/04/2015 - 16:48
Posts: 113
Location: Houston, TX

Interested

AguassissiM
AguassissiM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 52 min ago
Joined: 12/04/2018 - 19:20
Posts: 194
Location: Canada

Interested

***Rofis MR70*TurnRaise*Catapult V6*BLF Q8*BLF Mini*BLF Micro*Haikelite MT09R* Convoy C8*BLF D80v2 SST40*MatemincoX6S*AstroluxFT03-xhp50.2*AstroluxFT03-sst40*BLF-LT1*AstroluxFT03S-SBT90.2***

tatasal
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 43 min ago
Joined: 02/15/2012 - 08:40
Posts: 5335
Location: Far East

Today, somebody asked about this S4’s capability to make proper positive contact with a flat-top 21700…perhaps also to other flat-tops. Remember when even the SkyRC MC3000 had contact issues with flat-tops too? Yes, this Vapcell S4 does make positive contact with the 21700, and all my other flat-tops. See why in the photos below: (edit: I just checked, my Miboxer cannot also make contact with my 26650 flat-tops too!)
SkyRC MC3000 left, Miboxer C4-12, Vapcell S4+ right:

The Samsung 21700 inside the bay still has plenty of room to spare, up to 75mm.

Watermanchris
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 4 min ago
Joined: 08/06/2019 - 09:12
Posts: 317
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL

In for 1

Unloco
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 56 min ago
Joined: 01/27/2018 - 16:17
Posts: 348

Interested.

mobiledynamics
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 12/07/2019 - 09:29
Posts: 1

In for 1 as well

specialk
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 5 min ago
Joined: 12/05/2016 - 00:44
Posts: 148
Location: Canada Vancouver Island

Interested

firstcipher
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 3 hours ago
Joined: 09/03/2016 - 10:29
Posts: 96
Location: Malaysia

Interested

Kevin Z
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 9 min ago
Joined: 10/08/2019 - 19:46
Posts: 189
tatasal wrote:
Today, somebody asked about this S4’s capability to make proper positive contact with a flat-top 21700…perhaps also to other flat-tops. Remember when even the SkyRC MC3000 had contact issues with flat-tops too? Yes, this Vapcell S4 does make positive contact with the 21700, and all my other flat-tops. See why in the photos below: (edit: I just checked, my Miboxer cannot also make contact with my 26650 flat-tops too!) SkyRC MC3000 left, Miboxer C4-12, Vapcell S4+ right: The Samsung 21700 inside the bay still has plenty of room to spare, up to 75mm. !{width:45%}[img]https://i.imgur.com/jFD9fxf.jpg[/img]!

The sky rc mc3000 doesn’t have contact issues anymore , the newest version has raised contacts.

maukka
maukka's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 min 38 sec ago
Joined: 12/31/2015 - 04:15
Posts: 2053
Location: Finland
tatasal wrote:
The Samsung 21700 inside the bay still has plenty of room to spare, up to 75mm.

Too bad, can’t fit some protected 21700s which are over 75mm.

Scallywag
Scallywag's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 5 min ago
Joined: 01/11/2018 - 22:23
Posts: 853
Location: Ohio, United States

why is a 21700 over 75mm protected? that’s so long…

EDC Rotation: ZL SC62 | Jaxman E2L XP-G2 5A | Purple S2+ XPL-HI U6-3A | D4 w/ Luxeon V | RRT-01 
EagTac D25C Ti | DQG Slim AA Ti | UF-T1 by CRX | Olight S1 | Klarus Mini One Ti
L6 XHP70.2 P2 4000K FET+7135 | Jaxman M8 | MF02 | Jaxman Z1 CULNM1.TG | Blue S2+ w/ ML Special
In-progress: Supfire M6 3xXHP50.2 
Others: Nitecore EC23 | Nebo Twyst | Streamlight ProTac 1AA | TerraLux LightStar 100

tatasal
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 43 min ago
Joined: 02/15/2012 - 08:40
Posts: 5335
Location: Far East
maukka wrote:
tatasal wrote:
The Samsung 21700 inside the bay still has plenty of room to spare, up to 75mm.

Too bad, can’t fit some protected 21700s which are over 75mm.

I wonder what current light/s here in BLF that I’m unaware of that could easily handle a cell at 76mm or more.

tatasal
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 43 min ago
Joined: 02/15/2012 - 08:40
Posts: 5335
Location: Far East
Kevin Z wrote:
tatasal wrote:
Today, somebody asked about this S4’s capability to make proper positive contact with a flat-top 21700…perhaps also to other flat-tops. Remember when even the SkyRC MC3000 had contact issues with flat-tops too? Yes, this Vapcell S4 does make positive contact with the 21700, and all my other flat-tops. See why in the photos below: (edit: I just checked, my Miboxer cannot also make contact with my 26650 flat-tops too!) SkyRC MC3000 left, Miboxer C4-12, Vapcell S4+ right: The Samsung 21700 inside the bay still has plenty of room to spare, up to 75mm. !{width:45%}[img]https://i.imgur.com/jFD9fxf.jpg[/img]!

The sky rc mc3000 doesn’t have contact issues anymore , the newest version has raised contacts.

Good to know, that’s the BLF spirit right there! Beer

TheAuditor
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 30 min ago
Joined: 12/04/2017 - 06:33
Posts: 402
Location: United Kingdom

Interested

Bonum commune communitatis.

Yarp.

Henk4U2
Henk4U2's picture
Online
Last seen: 3 min 24 sec ago
Joined: 02/13/2014 - 17:52
Posts: 3191
Location: The heart of the Netherlands (GMT+1)

People who are familiar with an Opus BT-C3100 will have no problems handling this one Smile
Yes, I’ve won the Vapcell GAW.
Like it or not: it beeps when a task is completed. Which is (very) fine with me.

You are a flashaholic if you are forced to come out of the closet, to make room for more flashlights.

ada_potato
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 weeks ago
Joined: 12/18/2011 - 09:30
Posts: 44
Location: U.S. of A

interested

cloggy
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 07/08/2012 - 07:04
Posts: 173
Location: Brabourne Lees, UK

Interested ( if UK plug supplied ).

cloggy

tatasal
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 43 min ago
Joined: 02/15/2012 - 08:40
Posts: 5335
Location: Far East
cloggy wrote:
Interested ( if UK plug supplied ).

In Vapcell’s website, it has this choices available:

EU plug US plug UK plug AU plug
hasddie293
hasddie293's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 13 hours ago
Joined: 03/05/2019 - 08:53
Posts: 250
Location: Brunei

Wow, it has a bell tone which is usefull as a reminder…I usually need this kind of feature becos, sometime I get busy and had to tell my nephew to watch over. With bell, it will be easy and never had to explain long stuff above charging battery…keep things short, when you hear a bell, it full and pull them immediate…

In search of the most ideal flashlight in town:
1. BRIGHTNESS
2. Durabillity
3. Design
4. Quality
5. Price$$$

Petr J.
Petr J.'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 19 hours ago
Joined: 05/20/2018 - 10:07
Posts: 384
Location: CZ
tatasal wrote:
maukka wrote:
tatasal wrote:
The Samsung 21700 inside the bay still has plenty of room to spare, up to 75mm.

Too bad, can’t fit some protected 21700s which are over 75mm.

I wonder what current light/s here in BLF that I’m unaware of that could easily handle a cell at 76mm or more.


Wuben A21 Apollo. Tested. The original cell is 74.6 millimeters long. I added a magnet 2 millimeters thick. The tail can be screwed. There is still a small margin.


spinynorman
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 14 hours ago
Joined: 02/07/2017 - 16:14
Posts: 237
Location: Eastern NC

Interested

SIGShooter
SIGShooter's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 07/14/2013 - 02:10
Posts: 1913
Location: northern california

interested

9mm/40cal/45cal bullets and large/small pistol primers available for sale in San Francisco Bay area

Pages