[Review] Armytek Wizard Pro Nichia - The best headlamp ever!

43 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pages

Mocarny
Mocarny's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 05/10/2019 - 04:03
Posts: 251
Location: Poland
[Review] Armytek Wizard Pro Nichia - The best headlamp ever!
Armytek Wizard Pro Nichia



I've reviewed Armytek XHP50 headlamp before, so this time I'll focus mostly on differences and pros of this version. But there will of course be all important stuff.

Link to my previous XHP50 review: http://budgetlightforum.com/node/68861

Enjoy!






For VERY large photos: click -> on the photo page right click -> "Open image in new tab"

I got this headlamp from Armytek for review. A big "THANK YOU"

https://www.armytek.com/flashlights/models/wizard/armytek-wizard-pro-magnet-usb-nichia-led-warm/


PS: If you want more info, just check my previous XHP50 review, there will be more pictures and details.

PS2: This headlamp is just perfect. Everything I say here is 100% honest and manufacturer did not suggested me to give them 5 stars. In fact, so far one manufacturer strongly suggested me to give them 5 stars review, but their name will not be mentioned. Wink

 

Table of Contents:

- General parameters

- Package content

- Appearance, parameters

- UI, runtime and charging

- PWM

- Waterproof

- Light pattern, tint

-Beamshots

- Usage and my experience

- Nitpicking

- Gallery

- Summary



General parameters

From Armytek page, but translated in too many languages using Google Translate, and then back to English. Why? Because it's just funny Big Smile
Inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XTMpOeo8Qo

Description:

The Nichia diode system is a comprehensive collection of Armytek Nichia diodes and cables, ensuring the highest quality with amazing wood processing. Lightning can be used daily with USB cables, brackets, armrests, metal cables and plastic handles.

1400 OTF CH Planning (Max brightness which I managed to achieve was 1282lm, using Sanyo NCR18650GA battery)
97 meters high
Work on television for up to 200 days.

Specification:

Again: OK
Summer color: warm
Light and mirror
Ikanam, Ikanam 1770 LM
Air flow, OTF: 1400 pounds
Light area: 97 meters
Options: TIR optics
Maintaining perfect transparency
Medium error: 70 °
Brightness: 120 ° F
Size and weight
Width: 29 mm.
Length: 108 mm
Body width: 24.5 mm
65 grams
Design dies immediately with nature
Home ware: plane
Communication: Premium type III level with 400kV anode
Location: Math Black
Standing in a safe place: 10 meters
Description and bottom row - IP68 (top)
Temperature: -25 .. + 40 degrees
Product loss: 10 minutes
Electrical engineering and electrical engineering
Energy source: 1x18650 ions
Total time spent: 11
Maximum working time: 2 hours 50 minutes
Trip at least 200 days
Utility and batteries don't matter. Yes
Prevent shipwrecks: Yes

Notice you can use lightning with armrests, and keep in mind that design dies immediately with nature and you will lose this product in 10 minutes.




Package content






Armytek knows it will be just another bookshelf flashlight, so you don't have to even open it. I'm waiting for "Don't touch" tape.

Differences with XHP50 NW version:


So about 400lm less and 33m less distance. Dimmer, but A LOT better.

Inside was the same content as in XHP50 version:
- flashlight
- headband
- wristband
- charging cable
- 2 spare o-rings
- SS clips
- Armytek battery 3200mAh - which is just LG MH1
- manual

(XHP50 content picture)

So everything you need and even more. Well, except this Armytek battery. It is not high drain cell, which is recommended here. So I just replaced it with Sanyo NCR18650GA, which I recommend. Better than 30Q, because you don't really need that high drain battery, and it's nice to have that 400 extra mAh.

Appearance, parameters



Everything is the same as in XHP50 version except the diode and "Limited edition" label.

I haven't noticed it before, but the switch is aslant

So if you wear and tilt the headlamp down, the switch will be in more upright position. Great idea! All my other headlamps have switches in...normal position.

Size comparison in the Gallery


UI, runtime and charging



UI
Same as in previous versions. For details check my previous review - 11 modes and quick access to every mode. Temperature protection, low voltage protection and constant battery voltage information by flashing switch.


Runtime



I did only first couple of minutes to see max brightness step down. Room temperature 21°C and as you can see, heavily cooled.


If you want full runtimes with Armytek battery, check my previous review

Charging
As in the previous version - a built-in charger with a special cable attached. It is worth using, because the o-rings are very thick and the cap is hard to unscrew (which is good) and o-ring would wear out quickly by screwing and unscrewing.
Although in this version the included cable is attached in the opposite way than in my previously reviewed XHP50 - a plus.

Charging takes long time. From 4.05V to 4.17V charges over 3 hours ... On the other hand, a battery will stay cool and live longer. 8h charging is a perfect "night charging"



PWM



I did not notice any. For photo, check my previous review

Waterproof



Up to 10m underwater up to 2h.

Of course, the Wizard is at the highest level of water resistance - two o-rings, thick, and the cap unscrews with high resistance (which is a plus).

I don't see the point in testing it again. Everything is the same and the test in the aquarium is in the previous review. Well, just greater water resistance than probably everyone needs.



Light pattern, tint



TIR optics, honeycomb. I was able to achieve max 1282lm with Sanyo NCR18650GA. Declared throw is 97m and 2350cd. In XHP50 Neutral it was 130m and 4200cd. Dimmer light, but a much better tint and a high CRI.


And the tint, folks, is straight up perfect! 4500K and CRI>90. My dreams come true. It is just the best tint I've ever seen.

 

In my XHP50 review I was complaining about Armytek making only ~ 3000K and 5700K version. "Why can't they make something like 4500K" I was thinking. And here we go! Don't forget about high CRI Wink

Comparison to the XHP50 version:


Best for camping, backpacking and mountaineering. Not the best in emergency situations - in this case I'd choose XHP50 NW version

 

Beamshots



ISO200, t2s, f/3,5 WB: sunlight




Comparison to XHP50. You can clearly see, the XHP50 is brighter:


Color rendering and high CRI pros:

It's best noticeable on red colors:


Red just came alive under Nichia's light:

It makes a big difference in a forest, where is much brown and yellow colors.

Usage and my experience

 

I will definitely pack it when going in the mountains, because it is very small and light. I will get it to the forest for my campings and night walks. Although I also prefer to see what's far ahead in the forest, so either I'll also take something throwier, like FW1A or just another headlamp with the OP reflector instead. But as far as I know most of you like such diffused beam as Wizard can deliver, so it can easily be the only headlamp for your trips.
The built-in charger is a big plus - fewer items to take, and less weight of equipment.

Next time I go on backpacking, I will consider taking it, without the headband.

Wizard will be useful wherever reliability is needed - e.g. in the mountains.

In addition, the attached magnet also gives several mounting options. The magnet is strong, same as in the previous version.



Nitpicking



So everything about all cons.

Well...two things:
1. One of the o-rings can easily fall out of it's place when screwing. It did not happened on the picture, but I marked with an arrow a place it can happen. Just be careful when screwing and do it slowly.


2. Charging takes so long. For one reason it's good (battery stays cool) but on the other hand if you don't have extra charger and want to charge the battery fast: NOPE.

Gallery

















Summary



Armytek Wizard Pro Nichia is the perfect headlamp for me. True leader among all headlamps. The XHP50NW version was already good, but when they made it with Nichia, it became perfect. And this is not an exaggeration. For those who say: "BUT AnDuRiL!" I answer: "But this is the headlamp". Anudril is nice (and in my opinion the best) software in handheld flashlights. I see the headlamp more as a tool than a toy - camping, mountains, work, workshop.

As soon as I have more free time (and it will be real winter with snow and -15°C) I will test it in my planned "No tent forest night"

Pros:
+ Perfect tint 4500K
+ High CRI> 90
+ Built-in charger
+ High waterproof (up to 10m underwater for up to 2 hours, double o-rings)
+ Headband with the best flashlight holder ever

Cons:
- One of the O-rings tends to slip off when screwing the tailcap



About host - threads, knurling o-rings and so on
Rating: 9/10

About light - UI, tint and so on
Rating: 10/10

1 - very bad flashlight hurts to look at, terrible quality, not worth any (even very low) price
5 - average flashlight, at a reasonable price - for the average person "great". Or better flashlight, but overpriced
10 - flashlight meets all my expectations in a given category (e.g EDC, headlamp, thrower), it's durable and neatly made, perfect light tint, worth its (even slightly inflated) price - just pure perfect, so I doubt any light can get a 10 from me


I hope you enjoyed!
Edited by: Mocarny on 01/24/2020 - 14:32
Pavlo
Online
Last seen: 8 min 21 sec ago
Joined: 12/13/2015 - 10:37
Posts: 691
Location: Canada

Thanks for your review.

Question: Were the runtimes showing Low Voltage Protection done using the 18650GA cell, or the Armytek cell? In either case, did the cells have a protection circuit or were they unprotected batteries?

Thanks

SKV89
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 22 min ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 12:46
Posts: 3823
Location: US

Sweet light. The tint comparison was especially helpful. Looks like Armytek was able to source a good batch of the Nichia 144A. The Clemence modded Tiara Pros with the E21A 9080 are my most used EDCs and the 144A will not match the E21A in tint and color rendering but I plan to add this to my collection since I always wanted a HI CRI Wizard.

Mocarny
Mocarny's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 05/10/2019 - 04:03
Posts: 251
Location: Poland

Pavlo wrote:
Thanks for your review.

Question: Were the runtimes showing Low Voltage Protection done using the 18650GA cell, or the Armytek cell? In either case, did the cells have a protection circuit or were they unprotected batteries?

Thanks


I did full runtime on my previous review, this time it’s only Turbo2 and step down due to overheating. I did this tests with Sanyo, and in previous XHP50 review with Armytek cell. If you enlarge runtime graphs, there are all informations on them.
My XHP50 version had LVP, so I guess this has it too. I used unprotected cells, Armytek cell is unprotected as well.

Quote:
Looks like Armytek was able to source a good batch of the Nichia 144A. The Clemence modded Tiara Pros with the E21A 9080 are my most used EDCs and the 144A will not match the E21A in tint and color rendering but I plan to add this to my collection since I always wanted a HI CRI Wizard.

Could you share here tint comparisons with your Tiara and Wizard Nichia if you get it? Smile
Pavlo
Online
Last seen: 8 min 21 sec ago
Joined: 12/13/2015 - 10:37
Posts: 691
Location: Canada

Thanks for the clarification.
A good way to confirm if the Nichia light has LVP is try run it on a lower mode after the turbo has shut off. If the low mode cuts off too, then check the voltage of the battery.

puglife2
puglife2's picture
Online
Last seen: 13 min ago
Joined: 10/07/2017 - 17:56
Posts: 244

ackchyually The E21A wizards pro from clemence are better Glasses

Mocarny
Mocarny's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 05/10/2019 - 04:03
Posts: 251
Location: Poland

puglife2 wrote:
ackchyually The E21A wizards pro from clemence are better Glasses

I personally don’t like tints like 4000K or below. My ideal range is 4500K. What clemence Wizards do better?
Pavlo
Online
Last seen: 8 min 21 sec ago
Joined: 12/13/2015 - 10:37
Posts: 691
Location: Canada

The Wizards and Tiara’s from Clemence use CRI 9080 LED’s, so the colour rendering is higher especially in the reds.
The Armytek 144am probably uses a CRI 9050 LED. So the R9 (red) is CRI 50 minimum, vs the 9080 will have an R9 CRI of 80+.

SKV89
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 22 min ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 12:46
Posts: 3823
Location: US

Yea I always wanted to buy the Wizard Pro with E21A from Clemence but it was always sold out. That would have been better than this for sure but I’m also very happy with the E21A Tiara Pro because it has a more efficient driver and I rarely need to use the high mode anyways because it is plenty bright. I just wanted a Wizard Pro HI CRI for my collection.

Mocarny
Mocarny's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 05/10/2019 - 04:03
Posts: 251
Location: Poland

Pavlo wrote:
The Wizards and Tiara’s from Clemence use CRI 9080 LED’s, so the colour rendering is higher especially in the reds.
The Armytek 144am probably uses a CRI 9050 LED. So the R9 (red) is CRI 50 minimum, vs the 9080 will have an R9 CRI of 80+.

According to Maukka’s tests Nichia 144AM 9050 has CRI R9 = 76
https://www.virence.com/product-page/nv4l144am

But there is 144AR though, I don’t know if it changes something or any differences at all between AM and AR versions… Sad

Pavlo
Online
Last seen: 8 min 21 sec ago
Joined: 12/13/2015 - 10:37
Posts: 691
Location: Canada

Yup, minimum of R9 50 often means quite abit more, and in this case, 76 which is great for an R9 value.

In comparison, the Nichia e21a 4500K CCT 9080 LED has a CRI of 97, and R9 value of 91!

The jump from CRI 70 to 9050 is already huge, but the 9080 is even better Smile

Oli
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 08/03/2018 - 21:03
Posts: 131
Location: United States

Good review. I know you’re comparing it to what you have, but a better comparison would be to the WW rather than what armytek calls the CW and you refer to as NW. I’m a big fan of the WW model but I’m not convinced that I need this.

Quadrupel
Quadrupel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 12/03/2017 - 10:40
Posts: 202
Location: LT

No, Zebralight H600Fc Mk IV – The best headlamp ever! Evil

Kevin Z
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 day ago
Joined: 10/08/2019 - 19:46
Posts: 296

Quadrupel wrote:
No, Zebralight H600Fc Mk IV – The best headlamp ever! Evil

Best UI ever!
Mocarny
Mocarny's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 05/10/2019 - 04:03
Posts: 251
Location: Poland

Pavlo wrote:
Yup, minimum of R9 50 often means quite abit more, and in this case, 76 which is great for an R9 value.

In comparison, the Nichia e21a 4500K CCT 9080 LED has a CRI of 97, and R9 value of 91!

The jump from CRI 70 to 9050 is already huge, but the 9080 is even better Smile


Tiara looks cool and if you say so, maybe I’ll buy a modded one… If not, 90 CRI and 76 R9 is a big jump for me from previous Wizard Pro NW. Party

Oli wrote:
Good review. I know you’re comparing it to what you have, but a better comparison would be to the WW rather than what armytek calls the CW and you refer to as NW. I’m a big fan of the WW model but I’m not convinced that I need this.

Thank you Smile True, I don’t have Wizard WW, but Armytek promised to send me one. Party If so, I will update you with new comparisons in some time.
Actually, they call it “White”, because there are two options: Warm and White, so I call it Neutral – it is still more neutral than true cool 6500K

Kevin Z wrote:
Quadrupel wrote:
No, Zebralight H600Fc Mk IV – The best headlamp ever! Evil

Best UI ever!

Looks cool. Price…uch.

Sadly, Zebralight is not cooperating with me Crying
Maybe one day… but I don’t expect it to happen.

Pavlo
Online
Last seen: 8 min 21 sec ago
Joined: 12/13/2015 - 10:37
Posts: 691
Location: Canada
Quadrupel wrote:
No, Zebralight H600Fc Mk IV – The best headlamp ever! Evil

It is indeed an excellent headlamp, both lighter and more compact than the Wizard, with fantastic UI… BUT!

The XHP50 high CRI LED in the H600Fc is noticeably green in tint compared to the Nichia 144AM and other Nichia LED’s that are on the BBL line.
As the primary purpose of a flashlight / headlamp is to emit light, I give a slight edge to the Wizard Nichia for better quality light.

Mocarny
Mocarny's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 05/10/2019 - 04:03
Posts: 251
Location: Poland
Pavlo wrote:
Quadrupel wrote:
No, Zebralight H600Fc Mk IV – The best headlamp ever! Evil

It is indeed an excellent headlamp, both lighter and more compact than the Wizard, with fantastic UI… BUT!

The XHP50 high CRI LED in the H600Fc is noticeably green in tint compared to the Nichia 144AM and other Nichia LED’s that are on the BBL line.
As the primary purpose of a flashlight / headlamp is to emit light, I give a slight edge to the Wizard Nichia for better quality light.


And I can fully admit it! I noticed zero greenish tint, and 4500K is better value for me than 4000K. Just warmer than Skilhunt H03 Neutral, and just colder than Nicha or SST20, both 4000K.
Ryzbor
Ryzbor's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 22 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2018 - 10:52
Posts: 341
Location: Poland

The light is absolutely not small and light. In fact it’s one of the biggest right angle headlamps and it’s weight is on the edge of being uncomfortable.

The Nichia Wizard is only around 100lm dimmer then the 1400lm Wizard Pro WW, very good result.

Finally someone points out the fact the o-rings get displaced too easily when tightening the tailcap.

Timed stepdown is a major flaw for a “premium” headlamp.

The AT UI is 1000 times more usable in a headlamp them Anduril.

The virence.com Wizard’s are indeed better, simply due the fact of the higher R9 and being modded PRO models thus heaving thermal stepdown.

Zebralight H600Fc Mk IV is crap and I used to be a ZL fanboy. Horrible tint and a whole barrage of hidden bugs.
SKV89 wrote:
Yea I always wanted to buy the Wizard Pro with E21A from Clemence but it was always sold out

That’s because I and my friends bought all of them Cool

Unfortunately 4 of them have the d240 4000K E21A. That means they are basically a Wizard Pro with 4 SST-20’s in them… Facepalm

virence.com Nichia E21A 3000K + 4000K mix Wizard Pro ; Skilhunt H03 XP-E2 660nm Photo Red ; Wizard Pro E21A 2000K

 

Kevin Z
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 day ago
Joined: 10/08/2019 - 19:46
Posts: 296

I wouldn’t buy a headlamp with anduril, when I want to use a headlamp I want it to stay at the brightness I set it at , I can’t be doing with a firmware stepping the light down for me especially if it doesn’t step back up to where it’s suppose to be , that’s why I use zebra lights.

SKV89
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 22 min ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 12:46
Posts: 3823
Location: US

Ryzbor wrote:

The virence.com Wizard’s are indeed better, simply due the fact of the higher R9 and being modded PRO models thus heaving thermal stepdown.

Zebralight H600Fc Mk IV is crap and I used to be a ZL fanboy. Horrible tint and a whole barrage of hidden bugs.
SKV89 wrote:
Yea I always wanted to buy the Wizard Pro with E21A from Clemence but it was always sold out

That’s because I and my friends bought all of them Cool

Unfortunately 4 of them have the d240 4000K E21A. That means they are basically a Wizard Pro with 4 SST-20’s in them… Facepalm

I dont’ understand. Are you saying the Virence.com Wiard Pro models don’t have thermal step down or timed step down? Isn’t this Nichia 144A version also the Wizard PRO? I thought the only difference between this new model and the older Wizard Pro model is just the LED. The driver and everything remains the same.

The D240 looks better than the SST-20 at low modes though but high mode is just on the BBL. You should be able to reproduce the D220 4000K tint by mixing the D220 3500K and D220 4500K. Both of these are tested to have negative DUV. Though I don’ have the Virence.com Wizard Pros, I’m extremely happy with the Virence.com Tiara Pros and I prefer the Tiaras because of the more efficient driver. I value driver efficiency and good regulation alot because I use these lights on a daily basis and ceiling bounce them often so the Tiaras are better tools than the Wizard.

Mocarny
Mocarny's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 05/10/2019 - 04:03
Posts: 251
Location: Poland

Quote:
Finally someone points out the fact the o-rings get displaced too easily when tightening the tailcap.

Yes, but o-ring in my older Wizard now seems to hold in place much better than it did at first. This is a drawback, though.

Quote:
Timed stepdown is a major flaw for a “premium” headlamp.

I’m pretty sure this Wizard Nichia has thermal step down. Will check to be sure.

Quote:
I’m extremely happy with the Virence.com Tiara Pros and I prefer the Tiaras because of the more efficient driver. I value driver efficiency and good regulation alot because I use these lights on a daily basis and ceiling bounce them often so the Tiaras are better tools than the Wizard.

You mean Tira C1 Pro has more efficient driver? I thought there is no difference between those two drivers in term of efficiency.
Ryzbor
Ryzbor's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 22 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2018 - 10:52
Posts: 341
Location: Poland

PRO has thermal stepdown
Nichia seems to timed stepdown

virence.com Nichia E21A 3000K + 4000K mix Wizard Pro ; Skilhunt H03 XP-E2 660nm Photo Red ; Wizard Pro E21A 2000K

 

SKV89
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 22 min ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 12:46
Posts: 3823
Location: US
Mocarny wrote:
You mean Tira C1 Pro has more efficient driver? I thought there is no difference between those two drivers in term of efficiency.

Yea I haven’t tested it myself to confirm. I don’t even have the Virence.com Wizard Pro. However that’s what Clemence told me. I think the 3V buck driver in the Tiara C1 is more efficient than the 6V boost driver in the Wizard Pro. Personally, I love how well the Tiara regulates output and with 18650 optional tube, it last a very long time for my use so I think it is pretty efficient. I know the Olight, Nitecore, and Fenix have even more efficient drivers though but their emitter options suck and they usually lack the useful moonlight/fireflies mode.

Ryzbor
Ryzbor's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 22 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2018 - 10:52
Posts: 341
Location: Poland

Wizard Pro is 12V actually. Don’t ask me why.

virence.com Nichia E21A 3000K + 4000K mix Wizard Pro ; Skilhunt H03 XP-E2 660nm Photo Red ; Wizard Pro E21A 2000K

 

Narmattaru
Narmattaru's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 1 min ago
Joined: 12/19/2016 - 13:47
Posts: 504
Location: Russia

Ryzbor wrote:
Finally someone points out the fact the o-rings get displaced too easily when tightening the tailcap. Timed stepdown is a major flaw for a "premium" headlamp

 

that may be a con for one who understand all the results of this.

ability to turn light on and on on max brighntess in case of need. and possibility to burn insides )

 

anyway, surprised Armytech did something good. at least it seems so from review

 

most of feedback i met about Armytech was that they produce crappy things. and almost zero reviews of flashlights from such large and known brand (here at BLF) also feels like people dont want to mess with armytechs

"Updated list of Aliexpress coupons and promocodes":http://budgetlightforum.com/node/64307 | "How to choose flashlight, Main things in simple words":http://budgetlightforum.com/node/68418

delerious
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 08/26/2016 - 23:14
Posts: 7

What does “Limited Edition” mean for this headlamp? Is Armytek going to discontinue it very soon?

Mocarny
Mocarny's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 05/10/2019 - 04:03
Posts: 251
Location: Poland

No, I don’t think so… Big Smile
It is too good to be limited

Omega_17
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 8 min ago
Joined: 06/02/2013 - 16:56
Posts: 983
Location: France

Good review. Its only available on the official store?

SKV89
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 22 min ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 12:46
Posts: 3823
Location: US
anonymous_user
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 24 min ago
Joined: 05/23/2019 - 21:59
Posts: 232
Location: CA, USA

Omega_17 wrote:
Good review. Its only available on the official store?

I’ve also found it available on andrew-amanda.com and nkon.nl
Mocarny
Mocarny's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 05/10/2019 - 04:03
Posts: 251
Location: Poland

SKV89 wrote:
"I took some readings from this light compared with other Wizards and Zebralight H600fc here":http://budgetlightforum.com/node/71576.[/quote]
Thank you Party
I got 1282lm, so I probably should recalibrate my setup Wink
But...wait
*testing*

 I got higher values from XHP50 than you, but lower from 144A. For Nichia I got 1345lm at start but 1245 @2s

Uch, pretty close though. Never mind  Facepalm 

 

Pages