【Spoiler】XTAR PB Series New Product--PB2C

47 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pages

xtarflashlight
xtarflashlight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2013 - 21:25
Posts: 55
Location: Shenzhen
【Spoiler】XTAR PB Series New Product--PB2C

Hello fellow,

We will release a new product of the XTAR PB Series—PB2C on March 6, 2020

In the next 3 days, we will introduce you to one new feature of XTAR PB2C every day by posting a fantastic poster here, are you ready?
Let’s check the short video first!!

===============================================================================

DAY 1

The Brand New XTAR PB2C Compatible with all types of 18650 batteries

DAY 2

The Brand New XTAR PB2C applied the Battery charging & discharging Balancing Technology from XTAR, which can balance the voltage of lithium batteries during charging and discharging intelligently. It prevents single battery from overcharging or over-discharging, prolonging the battery’s lifespan

LAST DAY

The charging port is Type-C. It can be compatible with most phone charging cables as well

Edited by: xtarflashlight on 03/05/2020 - 01:12
oweban
oweban's picture
Offline
Last seen: 21 min 52 sec ago
Joined: 02/12/2019 - 06:34
Posts: 948
Location: Sydney AU

Interesting – so the PB2 but with USB-C? I’ve been thinking about picking one of these up for a while; will keep my eyes peeled.

tlema
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 03/01/2020 - 08:14
Posts: 3
Location: Texas

cool will be waiting.

hodor
hodor's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 56 min ago
Joined: 07/11/2018 - 03:58
Posts: 653
Location: UK

Is this just a smaller PB2S?

ch1ir
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 42 min ago
Joined: 06/08/2019 - 06:30
Posts: 151
Location: Lou, Ky

That’s what I’m wondering, and it says it chargers all 18650s, does the PB2S not do that already?

Emisar D⁴, Astrolux C8, BLF A6, Sofirn sp36aV2, Reylight Mini Pineapple, BLF 348 KillZone, Lumintop IYP07, Emisar D18, Boruit D10, Manker e01, Ultrafire z1, Massdrop titanium AAA, Astrolux HL01, Armytek Wizard Pro Nichia, Tacklife LFL3A, Astrolux FT03, Zanflair T1

oweban
oweban's picture
Offline
Last seen: 21 min 52 sec ago
Joined: 02/12/2019 - 06:34
Posts: 948
Location: Sydney AU

PB2S is 21700 iirc – I assume this is the same, just shrunken down to 18650.

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 55 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 11105
Location: nyc

Yeah, lots of people were complaining that the original PB2 didn’t do 21700s, so the PB2S came out that could, and then probably the same people complained that now the PB2S was “too big”. Facepalm

Can’t please everyone…

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

oweban
oweban's picture
Offline
Last seen: 21 min 52 sec ago
Joined: 02/12/2019 - 06:34
Posts: 948
Location: Sydney AU

It does add QC to that form factor, if my assumptions are correct…

ch1ir
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 42 min ago
Joined: 06/08/2019 - 06:30
Posts: 151
Location: Lou, Ky

I don’t mind the size at all:)

Emisar D⁴, Astrolux C8, BLF A6, Sofirn sp36aV2, Reylight Mini Pineapple, BLF 348 KillZone, Lumintop IYP07, Emisar D18, Boruit D10, Manker e01, Ultrafire z1, Massdrop titanium AAA, Astrolux HL01, Armytek Wizard Pro Nichia, Tacklife LFL3A, Astrolux FT03, Zanflair T1

xtarflashlight
xtarflashlight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2013 - 21:25
Posts: 55
Location: Shenzhen
oweban wrote:
Interesting – so the PB2 but with USB-C? I’ve been thinking about picking one of these up for a while; will keep my eyes peeled.

Yeah~! My man, you are right. This new charger is built with USB-C port.

xtarflashlight
xtarflashlight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2013 - 21:25
Posts: 55
Location: Shenzhen
tlema wrote:
cool will be waiting.

The day is approaching my friend.

xtarflashlight
xtarflashlight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2013 - 21:25
Posts: 55
Location: Shenzhen
hodor wrote:
Is this just a smaller PB2S?

I won’t tell you anything before Friday lol

xtarflashlight
xtarflashlight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2013 - 21:25
Posts: 55
Location: Shenzhen
ch1ir wrote:
That’s what I’m wondering, and it says it chargers all 18650s, does the PB2S not do that already?

The PB2S can charge 18650 and 21700 cells.
You can think that the NEW PB charger is an updated version of PB2

xtarflashlight
xtarflashlight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2013 - 21:25
Posts: 55
Location: Shenzhen
oweban wrote:
PB2S is 21700 iirc – I assume this is the same, just shrunken down to 18650.

Friday is coming !!!

xtarflashlight
xtarflashlight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2013 - 21:25
Posts: 55
Location: Shenzhen

Lightbringer wrote:
Yeah, lots of people were complaining that the original PB2 didn’t do 21700s, so the PB2S came out that could, and then probably the same people complained that now the PB2S was “too big”. Facepalm

Can’t please everyone…

Haha, true my friend. We’ve been trying to meet all the needs of everyone. I think the best way is to bring PB2 and PB2S home together lol.

xtarflashlight
xtarflashlight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2013 - 21:25
Posts: 55
Location: Shenzhen
oweban wrote:
It does add QC to that form factor, if my assumptions are correct…

“In my feeling’ maybe you are right.

xtarflashlight
xtarflashlight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2013 - 21:25
Posts: 55
Location: Shenzhen
ch1ir wrote:
I don’t mind the size at all:)

Yeah man, as long as its a good charger

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 55 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 11105
Location: nyc

xtarflashlight wrote:
Lightbringer wrote:
Yeah, lots of people were complaining that the original PB2 didn’t do 21700s, so the PB2S came out that could, and then probably the same people complained that now the PB2S was “too big”. Facepalm

Can’t please everyone…

Haha, true my friend. We’ve been trying to meet all the needs of everyone. I think the best way is to bring PB2 and PB2S home together lol.

Yeah, I missed out on getting the red-on-red one, so I’ll be looking out for this.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

oweban
oweban's picture
Offline
Last seen: 21 min 52 sec ago
Joined: 02/12/2019 - 06:34
Posts: 948
Location: Sydney AU

Boom! Will wait for release Wink

-X3-
-X3-'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 9 min ago
Joined: 07/16/2014 - 03:28
Posts: 2727
Location: France, Angers

Exactly what I need, an upgraded version of my PB2 with USB-C Smile

"-X3-, is there any place in your house without a flashlight ?" 

My Flashlight public album (mods, emitter swaps, eye candy)

My reviews channel (French language, Olight, Thorfire, Sofirn, Lumintop : 60+ lights tested)

My personal channel (including Olight SR mini, S1, S2, S1A and S-mini disassembly)

M4DM4X blog, saves you $$$ 

xtarflashlight
xtarflashlight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2013 - 21:25
Posts: 55
Location: Shenzhen

Lightbringer wrote:
xtarflashlight wrote:
Lightbringer wrote:
Yeah, lots of people were complaining that the original PB2 didn’t do 21700s, so the PB2S came out that could, and then probably the same people complained that now the PB2S was “too big”. Facepalm

Can’t please everyone…

Haha, true my friend. We’ve been trying to meet all the needs of everyone. I think the best way is to bring PB2 and PB2S home together lol.

Yeah, I missed out on getting the red-on-red one, so I’ll be looking out for this.

I will post the buy link tomorrow!!

xtarflashlight
xtarflashlight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2013 - 21:25
Posts: 55
Location: Shenzhen
oweban wrote:
Boom! Will wait for release Wink

it will be tomorrow morning!!

xtarflashlight
xtarflashlight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2013 - 21:25
Posts: 55
Location: Shenzhen
X3 wrote:
Exactly what I need, an upgraded version of my PB2 with USB-C Smile

Yes, and it can charge the protected 18650 battery now

samgalax
Offline
Last seen: 49 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 03/22/2012 - 18:06
Posts: 587
Location: In front of you!

Will it be “rubber coated” again??

Please SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel (flashlights, electronic gadgets and various stuff..)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCF3RcoQ3Ff05Cr4-Gg5qAw

I am a beginner. So please help me to make the channel "grow up"

Thanks!!

xtarflashlight
xtarflashlight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2013 - 21:25
Posts: 55
Location: Shenzhen
samgalax wrote:
Will it be “rubber coated” again??

LOL, do you like the rubber-coated or not?

samgalax
Offline
Last seen: 49 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 03/22/2012 - 18:06
Posts: 587
Location: In front of you!

No. It degrades over time and gets sticky

Please SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel (flashlights, electronic gadgets and various stuff..)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCF3RcoQ3Ff05Cr4-Gg5qAw

I am a beginner. So please help me to make the channel "grow up"

Thanks!!

samgalax
Offline
Last seen: 49 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 03/22/2012 - 18:06
Posts: 587
Location: In front of you!

I would like to test one anyway

Please SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel (flashlights, electronic gadgets and various stuff..)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCF3RcoQ3Ff05Cr4-Gg5qAw

I am a beginner. So please help me to make the channel "grow up"

Thanks!!

oweban
oweban's picture
Offline
Last seen: 21 min 52 sec ago
Joined: 02/12/2019 - 06:34
Posts: 948
Location: Sydney AU

Yeah, I’m pretty keen to test one out. Will keep an eye on where to get it; Illumn have some of the other models for a great price but shipping from the US is a killer for me.

xtarflashlight
xtarflashlight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2013 - 21:25
Posts: 55
Location: Shenzhen
samgalax wrote:
No. It degrades over time and gets sticky

The New Product PB2C has been released last Friday.
You can buy it on Aliexpress: http://bit.ly/3cN9idx

xtarflashlight
xtarflashlight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2013 - 21:25
Posts: 55
Location: Shenzhen
samgalax wrote:
I would like to test one anyway

Does that mean you want to be our reviewer?

xtarflashlight
xtarflashlight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2013 - 21:25
Posts: 55
Location: Shenzhen
oweban wrote:
Yeah, I’m pretty keen to test one out. Will keep an eye on where to get it; Illumn have some of the other models for a great price but shipping from the US is a killer for me.

Why is that? Is there have any problem with ship from the US?

Yeah, you can buy the PB2C Aliexpress now : http://bit.ly/3cN9idx

Pages