Buy one AMUTORCH XT45 SBT90.2, get one E3S FOR FREE!

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
amutorch
amutorch's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 10 min ago
Joined: 05/29/2020 - 03:52
Posts: 59
Buy one AMUTORCH XT45 SBT90.2, get one E3S FOR FREE!

Here comes AMUTORCH’s new promotion! Buy one AMUTORCH XT45 SBT90.2, you will get one E3S FOR FREE!

Make sure to leave a message regarding E3S’s body color and color tint. If no special requirement, E3S will be sent randomly.

*A special offer for BLF is —- post “I’m in”, you will get an extra $2.00 off coupon. *

Click the link below to get both lights
AMUTORCH XT45 SBT90.2 version+E3S ,BUY ONE, GET ONE FOR FREE

Edited by: amutorch on 07/24/2020 - 23:12
Th558
Th558's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 42 min ago
Joined: 01/30/2016 - 16:19
Posts: 927
Location: United Kingdom

I’m in. Can we use a coupon and is the E3S supposed to show up when checking out?

amutorch
amutorch's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 10 min ago
Joined: 05/29/2020 - 03:52
Posts: 59

Th558 wrote:
I’m in. Can we use a coupon and is the E3S supposed to show up when checking out?

Purchase through the link below, an E3S will be added automatically.

AMUTORCH XT45 SBT90.2 version+E3S ,BUY ONE, GET ONE FOR FREE

Anthony Nguyenn
Anthony Nguyenn's picture
Online
Last seen: 9 min 15 sec ago
Joined: 06/23/2018 - 09:45
Posts: 89
Location: U.S.A

I was so sad when missed out on the E3S biggest deal (40%) on the launch and guess the length last month . Waiting for the next one. The new black E3S also looks great Cool

Lumintop Tool AA 2.0 Nichia + CW| Lumintop Tool AAA | Lumintop EDC 18 6500k| Lumintop EDC 01| Convoy S2+ 7135*8 5000k | Convoy S2 UV Nichia |Massdrop Vega AA NW |BLF A6 NW | Nitecore Tube 2.0 | Sofirn SD 05 | Sofirn 01S 4000k| Klaurus G15 | Klarus HR1 Pro | Thrunite T10T v2 NW| Thrunite T1 Black + OD Green | Thrunite Ti3 CW+ NW| |Rovyvon A3x Nichia | Rovyvon A5x Cree | Rovyvon A23 Nichia | Wuben E19 Nichia | MecArmy SGN 6 | Wowtac BSS V4 | Wowtac W1 | Wowtac H01 | Ultratac A3N Nichia | Wurkkos FC11 |  Wurkkos WK30

Thrunite T2 |

aors10
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 59 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2016 - 11:34
Posts: 115
Location: Russia

I’m in

warzi1975
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 08/16/2015 - 05:30
Posts: 136
Location: Munich, Bavaria

Hello Amutorch, I bought a E3S at Amutorch.com and it has some issue. In every mode the light shuts down after three seconds. I tested several fully charged batteries and it is always the same result. Can you send me a new driver?
Thanks
Robert

amutorch
amutorch's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 10 min ago
Joined: 05/29/2020 - 03:52
Posts: 59

warzi1975 wrote:
Hello Amutorch, I bought a E3S at Amutorch.com and it has some issue. In every mode the light shuts down after three seconds. I tested several fully charged batteries and it is always the same result. Can you send me a new driver?
Thanks
Robert

Sorry for inconvenience caused Robert. PM me your address please and I’ll prepare a new driver for you.
amutorch
amutorch's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 10 min ago
Joined: 05/29/2020 - 03:52
Posts: 59

Anthony Nguyenn wrote:
I was so sad when missed out on the E3S biggest deal (40%) on the launch and guess the length last month . Waiting for the next one. The new black E3S also looks great Cool

Don’t miss this chance Big Smile
d_t_a
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 48 min ago
Joined: 08/04/2017 - 23:58
Posts: 1836
Location: Manila, Philippines

For the “buy 1 XT45 SBT90.2, get 1 free E3S”, does the free E3S include 20350 battery?

amutorch
amutorch's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 10 min ago
Joined: 05/29/2020 - 03:52
Posts: 59

d_t_a wrote:
For the “buy 1 XT45 SBT90.2, get 1 free E3S”, does the free E3S include 20350 battery?

It doesn’t include 20350 battery. If you’d like to get a 20350 battery, could you please place the order without the usd2.00 coupon and I could apply a battery for you, what do you think?
myst999
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 32 min ago
Joined: 05/04/2011 - 16:25
Posts: 149
Location: New York

Hello, I placed an order for the XT45 but didn’t see the E3S added to the order. I didn’t use the $2 coupon, can you send the battery also?

amutorch
amutorch's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 10 min ago
Joined: 05/29/2020 - 03:52
Posts: 59

myst999 wrote:
Hello, I placed an order for the XT45 but didn’t see the E3S added to the order. I didn’t use the $2 coupon, can you send the battery also?

Don’t worry that an E3S will be added into the parcel as long as the order is placed through the link above. No problem to add a 20350 battery. Thanks much for your trust. Have a nice day. Beer
myst999
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 32 min ago
Joined: 05/04/2011 - 16:25
Posts: 149
Location: New York

amutorch wrote:
myst999 wrote:
Hello, I placed an order for the XT45 but didn’t see the E3S added to the order. I didn’t use the $2 coupon, can you send the battery also?

Don’t worry that an E3S will be added into the parcel as long as the order is placed through the link above. No problem to add a 20350 battery. Thanks much for your trust. Have a nice day. Beer

Thanks very much!